Jeong Park's First Frosh Ball Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ChloeTzang
ChloeTzang
3,225 Followers

Oh yeah, Sally was gonna be fun. She'd keep him busy until the Frosh Ball. Maybe he'd bring her along as well. Sally and Annie and Suzie and Jeong. Yeah, now that was a thought, maybe Sally and Jeong could put on a little girl show after they'd both been fucked. The thought of Sally licking out Jeong's little cunt after they'd filled her with their cum made his cock twitch. And he'd have Sally well trained by then. Oh yeah!

"Out you get." He took her hand, helped her out, closed the door behind her. She looked like she'd just been fucked but what the hell, he'd take her down the side of the house, drop her in the pool to clean her off.

* * * * * *

Jeong stood on the patio, her body heated, her emotions confused, watching Erik and Sally as they returned together, hand in hand. She was sure she knew what they'd been doing. Erik looked satisfied with himself. Sally stumbled along beside him, dishevelled, flushed, looking as heated as Jeong felt. Her hair was a total mess.

Erik paused. "Enjoying yourself, Jeong?" Erik smiled at her. "Not bored? You should stop watching and join in?" He winked. "Sally's been enjoying herself, haven't you Sally?"

Sally's eyes looked startled, wide, her face sheened with sweat. Actually, all of her was sheened with sweat. Jeong could smell her sweat, smell Erik's sweat on her, along with another smell, acrid, different. "Yeah," Sally whispered, blushing fiery red, glancing sideways at Erik, her eyes not meeting Jeong's.

Erik's eyes though, they held Jeong's as he chuckled. "Sally's gonna enjoy herself some more again soon." He glanced sideways at her, let go her hand, slapped her butt lightly. "Go jump in the pool Sally, cool off and clean up before we head out, want you cleaned up before I fuck you again."

Sally blushed again, walked right past Jeong and stepped into the pool. Erik stood beside Jeong, watching Sally. Jeong could smell him. Smell his sweat and the smell of sex on him. That scent, it made her shiver, made her nipples ache, her sex pulse hotly. She glanced sideways at him, saw him watching her now. She flushed, biting her bottom lip.

"Enjoying yourself, Jeong?" Erik smiled at her. "Not bored?"

"Uhhh, yeah, this is fun," Jeong said, suddenly shy. Erik was going to fuck Sally again? That meant he'd already fucked her? Just now, when they'd been gone? She knew Sally had never gone all the way with her boyfriend. They'd talked about that.

"Isn't it," Erik smiled. "Like a drink?"

"Yeah," Jeong said. Her bottle was empty. She needed a drink. Especially now.

"Come on then." Erik took her hand, led her round the pool towards the bar. Chuck, Annie, Wilfrid, Sally, they were all in the pool, splashing around. Sally quieter than the others. The adults all inside now.

At the bar, Erik found a bottle of cooler, opened it, handed it to Jeong. She drank, welcoming the ice-cold drink, an antidote to the heat of the night and the heat of her own body, flushed, burning. She was all too conscious now of the brief shorts that were all that Erik wore, the tiny bikini that was all that she wore, of Erik's eyes running over her as he handed her the bottle, as he watched her drink. She turned away from him, turned to look towards the pool. Why did she feel jealous of Sally? Erik had just fucked her, he was using her. She shouldn't feel jealous of Sally at all. She should feel sorry for her. But she didn't. She was jealous.

She didn't feel just jealousy. Jeong felt Erik close behind her. She didn't move. She didn't move as his hands rested lightly on her hips, the heat of his hands burning into her skin. Now, heart pounding, she was now completely aware of how little her bikini covered. His breath brushed the back of her neck.

"You did it with her, didn't you," she said softly into the air before her. "You really did it with Sally?"

Erik shrugged. "Hey, she's good looking and you're with your boyfriend." He chuckled. "She's not bad, a good little fuck actually, breaking her in was fun. Although I gotta say, breaking you in'd be better."

"Breaking her in?" Jeong was confused. What did that mean? Was it what she thought it meant?

"Popping her cherry ... Busting her open ... first time ... taking her virginity." He grinned. "Fucking her for the first time, Jeong. That was her first taste of cock."

"Oh." Jeong tried not to breathe hard. She couldn't help it tough. He really had fucked Sally.

"Yeah. Oh." Erik laughed. "She was so fucking easy. Say, does she really have a boyfriend?"

"Yeah, she does," Jeong said, rather blankly.

"Guess he never fucked her then. She was fucking good too." Jeong felt him move closer to her. She felt something brush her butt. She knew what it was immediately. She sucked in her breath as Erik moved up behind her, his body pressed firmly against hers. She could feel him, hard, pressing against her butt. Big and hard. "So does her brother fuck you, Jeong?"

"No!" Jeong gasped, not moving, eyes half closed; unresisting as Erik ground his cock slowly against her butt.

"He should," Erik breathed in her ear. "Unless you want me too. And believe me, I want too. I'd much rather fuck you than Sally."

Jeong's heart threatened to explode. She managed to put the cooler down on the bar before gripping it with both hands. Erik's hands controlled her hips, holding her still as he frictioned himself against her, slowly, lasciviously. She said nothing. She couldn't say anything, her mouth moved but nothing came out. Nothing.

"Maybe I should just leave Sally here and give you a ride home instead," Erik breathed, still grinding himself against her. God, he was so hard. Was this how Sally had felt? So excited. So helpless. One of his hands slid from her hip around to her belly, held her there as he moved. Slid down until his fingertips brushed the top of her bikini bottom. A small movement and his hand would be inside her bikini. She knew she wouldn't stop him. Not if he did that.

"What do you think, Jeong?" Erik breathed, his hand pausing.

"No thanks," Jeong said, weakly. But she knew she didn't mean it. If he took her by the hand and led her away, she knew she would go with him just as Sally had. In that moment, she knew that.

"Whatever," Erik said, his smile telling her he knew that as he continued to grind himself slowly against her. "I'll be in the parking lot Monday when school gets out. Might see you then."

Jeong said nothing as he walked away. She knew what his car looked like. She also knew now what a moth felt like, as it was drawn to the flame. Erik left her, walking to the pool, jumping in, talking and flirting with Sally. Jeong watched. When they climbed out of the pool together, Sally was blushing, smiling nervously.

They held hands as they left. "Bye Jeong." Sally's smile was shy, embarrassed, her face flushed. She glanced at her brother who'd come over to join Jeong. "Wilfred, Erik'll take me home, okay."

Wilfred shrugged, nodded, not really caring what his twin sister got up to, far more interested in what he could get up to with Jeong. Jeong couldn't tell if he was oblivious or if he just didn't care that Erik was taking his twin sister away to fuck. Knowing Wilfred, probably oblivious.

"See ya Monday, Jeong." Erik's grin twisted Jeong up inside. She felt jealous. Jealous of Sally.

Wilfred smiled at Jeong. "Let's go now," he suggested. "We'll have your house to ourselves for a while."

"Okay," Jeong agreed. It was getting late, and after watching Erik and Sally, after talking with Erik at the bar, she felt like making out. Wilfrid would have to do. He was her boyfriend after all.

If Erik intended to pick her up from High School on Monday, she was sure she knew what would happen. She didn't want that to happen. Or maybe she did. Maybe she should just let Wilfred do what he wanted to do after all. She almost had last time. Maybe she would tonight. The thought had her breath coming faster. But she wasn't sure if that wetness was from thinking about Wilfrid, or thinking about Erik. She wasn't sure at all. Jeong let Wilfred hold her hand as they said their goodbyes and walked out the door together.

The last thing Jeong heard after she and Wilfred said bye to Annie and her parents was Annie and Suzanne's dad. "That Erik's a nice young man."

Jeong knew he wasn't. Not that it made the slightest difference. She wondered if Wilfred would fuck her tonight. She thought about Erik and the way he'd left with Sally. The way Sally had looked at him as they left together. She knew Erik would definitely fuck Sally. Erik would fuck Sally hard and Jeong knew that he'd know what he was doing. She also knew she was jealous.

* * * * * *

"So your parents won't be back until real late?" Erik asked.

Sitting in the passenger seat of Erik's Viper as he started the engine, Sally felt that tight knot of fear and anticipation flower within her once more. "No," she whispered.

Erik smiled at her, pulling out, the Viper growling quietly. "Good, coz I wann hear you screaming your head off when I fuck you again baby." His hand rested on her leg. High on her leg. "You gonna scream for me baby?"

Sally glanced at him, blushing. "If you want me too." She knew she would.

"Baby, I'll want you too." He grinned. "I'll want you to do a lot of things, Sally baby, you gonna do them for me?"

"I don't know," Sally half gasped, "I've never done anything like this before. I don't know what you want."

"I'll tell you what I want, baby." His hand slid all the way up to her panties. Rested there. "You wanna know what we're gonna do when we get back to your house?"

"What?" Sally gasped. She knew though. He was going to do to her again what he'd done to her earlier. She shivered. Almost, she moaned out loud.

Erik chuckled. A low throaty chuckle. "Well, I figure I can fuck you three more times for sure before I run outa steam, doll. You're gonna suck my dick again until you get me all good and hard to fuck you again." He smiled at her. "And then you're gonna ride me like a cowgirl until I shoot in you, then you're gonna suck me hard again and you're gonna kneel for me while I do you doggy. Not sure what I'll do for thirds yet. Maybe just give you a good hard fuck. If I'm feeling really horny, maybe I'll fuck your little ass as well. Whaddaya think? Sound like a plan?"

"Uhhhhh." Sally had no idea. One thing she knew. She didn't want her ass fucked. "Not my ass."

Erik laughed. They all said that. They all ended up taking it up the ass one way or another in the end. They might make a bit of noise about it but all got used to it. Eventually. Sally would too. Her ass sure did look nice and tight. Drilling that little puckered up rosebud of hers, that was gonna be soooooo good. If not tonight, then tomorrow night. He grinned. Oh yeah, this weekend wasn't a writeoff. No Sir. This weekend was gonna be fun.

Speaking of fun. "Babe, why don't you get your head down and suck my dick while we drive over to your house." He unzipped his jeans, worked his semi-erect cock out. Just thinking about what he was gonna do to Sally was getting him hard again. "That's it baby." He smiled as she undid her seatbelt and leaned towards him, lowering her head to his lap. Taking his cock into her mouth. Sally started licking and sucking him right away. Oh yeah, the guys were gonna enjoy her tomorrow afternoon for sure. His hand stroked her head gently as her mouth worked on him. "That's real good baby, you're getting me real hard."

Oh yeah, this one would keep him satisfied up to the Frosh Ball. Then it'd be that gook slut Jeong's turn and man, he could tell she wanted it real bad. Well, she wanted it real bad, she was gonna get it real good. And in the meantime, Sally was gonna get it real hard. He turned into her driveway. "Hey babe, get your head up, we're home. Time for you to do some fucking instead of sucking, doll." He wondered what her Mom looked like. Anything like Sally and she'd be hot hot hot. He grinned. Hey, now that was a thought.

* * * * * *

Chuck stood next to Annie, holding her hand, watching Jeong and Wilson walking towards Wilson's old bomb. Annie looked up at him, smiling, her face a little flushed. "Just you and me left," she said.

"Yeah babe," Chuck smiled right back. "Whatever are we going to do?"

Annie giggled. "Uhh, my parents'll be shit-faced by now, I kind of have this idea." God, she felt like she was on fire. Everywhere.

Chuck grinned. "What's that?" He pretty much knew, but hey, letting her run with it seemed a good idea.

"You know where I took you yesterday?"

"Yeah."

"There."

"What're we waiting for?" Chuck knew where to go this time. Annie followed him willingly, eagerly, her hand held in his.

* * * * * *

"Are you coming inside?" Jeong asked Wilfred after a moments indecision. She wasn't sure about this. But on the other hand she needed something. Even Wilfred's uncertainty was better than her own hands.

"Sure." Wilfred smiled, following her inside.

* * * * * *

Coming up next:Jeong Park's First Frosh Ball Ch 05 – Another Saturday Night Part II, wherein Annie discovers what it's all about, Sally finds herself fucked hard, poor Jeong finds herself frustrated once more and Annie and Suzanne's Mom fantasizes about that cute boy Erik while her husband fucks her (while HE's busy fantasizing about Jeong).

ChloeTzang
ChloeTzang
3,225 Followers