Jeong Park's First Frosh Ball Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ChloeTzang
ChloeTzang
3,231 Followers

"Mmmpphhh." Somehow Sally liked the idea of Erik's cock using her mouth. Her head bobbed a little faster, her hand stroked him faster. In response, Erik began to move his hips gently, surprising Sally, causing both her hands to clutch at his hips, holding him there, ready to push herself back if he thrust himself too far into her mouth. Sally didn't know it, but Erik was going easy on her, knowing that the Chinese girl whose mouth he was using for his pleasure was timid and inexperienced. Erik had been here any number of times, he knew how to stay just inside her comfort envelope. And Sally was inside her comfort envelope, sucking on him with her lips, licking him with her tongue as he thrust himself in and out of her mouth more and more vigorously. He reached down, took one of her hands from his hip, placed it back onto his cockshaft, encouraging her to resume stroking him as he fucked her mouth.

There was no warning for Sally. One moment her hand was stroking Erik, her lips were clamped down on his shaft, her head bobbing, tongue working away. The next moment his cum was spurting into her mouth and she was gulping it down frantically to prevent herself from choking. To say Sally was startled would be an understatement. She knew about "ejaculation" in theory. What she didn't know was that it came in great thick liquid spurts, that the distance it could be ejaculated was considerable, and that there could be so much of it. Sally learnt all of that in the next couple of seconds. She also learnt what it tasted like as she gulped that first flooding mouthful down.

She didn't have much choice either. Erik's hand's held her head firmly in place while his cock was pushed hard into her mouth, the tip touching the back of her throat, his hand on hers making sure she continued stroking him as he came. And came. And came. Erik was groaning his pleasure as his cum filled Sally's mouth, one great jetting spurt after another, forcing Sally to taste his semen, to feel the thickness of it on her tongue, coating the insides of her mouth, her teeth, overwhelming her taste buds with its hot acridity. His cum filled her mouth to overflowing however frantically she swallowed, coating her lips, coating her fingers where she stroked him, trickling down her chin until, after half a dozen flooding jets

"Not bad for a beginner, Sally," she heard Erik say as she knelt there feeling a little dazed, tasting his cum inside her mouth, tasting him on her tongue, her hand sticky and wet where she still held him to her lips. Sally gazed up at him, excited and embarrassed, her mouth still full of his cock and his cum, more of his cum trickling slowly out over her lips and down her chin.

"Swallow everything now, Sally, then suck me clean." Erik smiled down at her, his cock slowly softening in her mouth, one hand stroking her hair back from her cheeks.

Sally gulped and gulped again, tasting his semen in her mouth, sucking and licking his cock, not sure whether she liked the salty-bitter taste of him but obeying him anyhow. He eased his cock out of her mouth, wiping a last droplet of cum that oozed from the tip across her lips. Sally looked up at him, cleaning her lips with her tongue, swallowing. She'd done it. Her first blowjob. It felt a little weird to know it'd been with this guy she'd just met and not her boyfriend of the last two years. Rather blankly, she looked up at him and asked, "Are we going back to Annie's now?"

Erik smiled, sinking down to his knees on the rug beside her, drawing her down onto her back beside him. He had a look to his face that Sally was immediately wary of, a look she found strangely alluring, strangely exciting. His eyes drifted over her as she lay on her back, licking her lips again, tasting him, feeling that unfamiliar tight excitement and heat. "Oh no, there's no rush, Sally..." His words flowed over her like honey, Sally felt a tight sinking feeling in her stomach. "That was just a blowjob, now I'm going to fuck you."

"Erik, we shouldn't ... I've neveuuuhhhhh..." Sally's head arched back as his hand cupped her between her legs, his finger immediately probing deeply inside her. She hadn't realized how wet she was. Her boyfriend had touched her like this, but never had she felt such excitement. Never had she been so wet. Never had she let him remove her panties. Or her bikini, as she'd let Erik. She'd never been completely naked with her boyfriend, not like she was now with Erik. And now it was so hard to think with Erik's finger caressing her within, his hand somehow rubbing her clitoris so that her body arched up, her legs spread themselves wide of their own accord.

"Oh yeah, you're so hot for it babe." Erik's voice purred in her ear as she writhed on his finger.

His mouth suckled at her breasts, first one, then the other. So good. Her nipples so achingly hard, welcoming us mouth, his tongue. Sally's back arched as she pushed one breast up into his mouth. Then the other, her hands clutching at his head, her hips jerking as his fingers danced on her and inside her.

"Ohhhh ... Oohhhh ... ohhhhhh." Sally's head tossed from side to side. "Ohhh ... I shouldn't ... I shouldn't ..."

Erik's mouth lifted from one breast for a second as he chuckled. "Sally babe, you already are, you already are." His finger explored inside, caressing her there, moving, exquisitely teasing her. "Now, what you do next is you move your hand and wrap your fingers round my dick and stroke me 'til it gets hard again and with you babe, that's not gonna take long, believe me."

Sally found her hand moving, searching for him, finding his cock where it rested stickily on her thigh, still swollen and semi-erect. Her fingers wrapped themselves around his thickness, clasping him, stroking him as if she knew what to do, how to stroke him. Somehow, unbelievably, she did.

"Ohh that's good Sally, that's good," Erik smiled down at her, his fingers moving against her walls inside, stroking her, pressing, moving. "Oh yeah, you like my finger doing that to you don't you babe."

"Ohhhhhhh." Sally did. She liked it a lot. She liked it so much. How did he know to do that to her, how did he know what excited her so much? Her hand stroked him, clasping him tight, feeling his swelling and hardening again within the tight grip of her fingers. He was big, bigger than her boyfriend and he wasn't even all hard yet. She felt that tight excitement within herself, that heat along with a tight knot of fear as he her hand worked on him. She knew what she was doing, stroking him until he was hard. Hard enough to fuck her.

"Oh fuck yeah, Sally." Erik breathed happily as he eyed the naked Chinese girl on the rug before him, watching her spread her own legs wider for his hand, enjoying her hand slowly stroking his cock for him. "You're doing real good, you sure you've never been fucked before?" God, he enjoyed this so much, watching them squirm with excitement and fear, knowing they were going to be fucked, wanting it so much and so scared at one and the same time.

"No," Sally sobbed, "no ... no I haven't." But she knew she was going to be. Erik's cock was hard in her hand. As hard as when he'd been in her mouth. He would fuck her soon she knew. Just as she knew she wasn't going to stop him doing what he wanted. With her. Too her. Her hand moved on his length, slowly.

"You think my cock's hard enough to fuck you now?" Erik breathed. That blowjob had been great, it'd taken the edge of. Now, when he fucked her, he could take his time, draw it out, enjoy her without that driving urgency that you got when you were wound up tight and your cock was busy enjoying a tight wet little cunt taking it for the first time.

"I don't know..., Sally gasped, "I don't know." Her hand stroked him slowly, that tight knot inside turning into a black hole of fearful anticipation and excitement. He was hard enough, she knew. Without consciously knowing what she was doing, her hand drew him towards her, drew his cock closer to where he was fingering her.

Erik let himself be drawn towards her, letting her hand tug at him as she continued to stroke, lifting himself, one knee moving between hers, then the other so that he was kneeling between her widespread legs, his knees brushing the insides of her thighs where she had spread her legs wider to make room for him, his face looking down at hers, still gently fingering her wet little cunt as she stroked his now rigid length.

"Sally, babe, I told you that you were gonna spread your legs for me, babe." Erik kissed her before she could reply, a long gentle kiss, his tongue tasting her, flirting with her. He eased himself closer to her, his legs pushing hers wider apart, pushing them back; exposing her for him to take. Her hand held him now, still stroking him. His mouth lifted from hers. His anticipatory smile sent a tremor through her. "Oh yeah Sally, you've got my cock good and hard for you now, babe." His hips moved, thrusting his cock forward over her flat little stomach. Looking down between their bodies, he could see the head of his cock protruding from her clasped hand, swollen, hard, ready for her. His finger inside her slid easily in and out, sliding through her entrance wetly. "Oh yeah, you're so ready for it babe."

"Ohhhhhh," Sally moaned, feeling his cock moving in her clasp now as his hips moved. Feeling his finger moving inside her. Knowing she was spread wide for him, exposed.

"Never been fucked huh?" Erik's low growl reverberated through Sally's body.

"No," she sobbed, her eyes looking up into his. "No."

He smiled. "Let's change that." His finger eased out of her, his hand closed over hers, guided hers as she held him, as he drew his hips up and back a little, as he moved.

Sally's eyes widened as she felt him. Felt him pushing against her. Felt herself parting with such slippery readiness. Felt the head of his cock push against her entrance, so huge and hard there, her hand still clasping him.

Erik smiled. Smiled as he flexed his hips, gently pushing against her. "Oh yeah, you feel so fucking good, babe, you're tight." This was the part he loved most with every little virgin he fucked. That moment where she knew exactly what was about to happen. The look on her face. The fear. The excitement. Seeing her face as she felt his cock there, about to enter her. He loved to tease them, drawing the moment out, fucking with their mind's as he fucked with their tight little cunts. Drawing out his own enjoyment, his own anticipation, prolonging the pleasure.

"Uuuughhhhhh." Sally shuddered beneath him, her body taut, afraid and wanting at one and the same time, feeling his cock pushing against her, feeling herself stretching slowly, her labia spread around him, so large, so hard.

"Sally, babe," Erik breathed, his hand stroking her fingers where she continued to clasp him.

"Uuuuhhhh," Sally gasped. Words failed her. All she could think of was what it felt like, what he was going to do to her. Why wasn't he now? What was he waiting for? "Uuuhhhh."

"God Sally, you've got a tight little cunt," Erik breathed, pushing lightly against her, feeling her stretch a little, enjoying her gasp, drinking in the slight widening of her eyes as she felt him move, the convulsive squeeze of her fingers where she held him. "Move your knees back further for me."

"Uuuuhhhh," Sally gasped, obeying him without question, drawing her knees back, knowing that as she did so she was making it even easier for him to take her.

"That's good, Sally, that's good," Erik kissed her gently. "That makes it easier for me to work my cock all the way up inside your cunt once I'm in you." He waited for a second, again enjoying the look on her face as she absorbed the full meaning of his words. Then he pushed harder, just hard enough that the swollen plum-size head of his cock eased inside her cunt, the tight slippery walls of her cunt clasping him in a vicelike grip, her inner lips clamped around his shaft just below the glans, stretched around his thickness like a rubber band. "Oh fuck yeah, oh fuck Sally that feels so good."

"Nnnnnnggghhhh," Sally groaned, her back arching, her head arching back, exposing her long slender neck. God, she could feel him inside her, feel him stretching her impossibly, feel the thickness of his shaft stretching her around him where he joined his body to hers. Her hand relaxed its grip on him, her fingers limp with sudden shock, held in place now only by his fingers clasping hers. "Nnnnnnaaaaaghhhhhhh."

His cock, it was in her. He was really doing this to her. She was letting him. Suddenly Sally felt so helpless, so vulnerable, so at his mercy. She felt Erik's cock force its way higher inside her, stretching her, pushing deeper into her. Erik didn't pause for a second. His cock half buried inside her in that first slow but relentless thrust, her juicy little cunt clasping him like a heated vice of slippery satin coated with oil.

"Ohh fuck yeah," Erik groaned, enjoying her lithe body bucking beneath him as half his cock paused inside her. "You feel so fucking good, Sally, I love your tight little cunt wrapped around my cock, it feels so fucking good." His weight pinned her as she shuddered beneath him, her feet bouncing on the backs of his thighs as his body rode hers. "Oh yeah, buck for me baby, I love that, I love your little cunt, Sally, you feel so fucking good, baby."

His weight held Sally firmly down on the rug, his hand leaving hers still lightly clasping his cock where he jutted from her, her fist pressed between her sex and his body, feeling herself where he entered her. His hand left hers, moved to brush her silky hair back from her forehead. His lips found hers, he kissed her gently, lengthily, holding himself still inside her, his tongue deep inside her mouth.

Beneath him, pinned, his cock firmly embedded within her body, Sally groaned wordlessly into Erik's mouth, her eyes wide and wild, beads of sweat across her forehead, her body tautly quivering as she felt herself stretched around his shaft where he penetrated her. Inside herself she could feel his length, feel his swollen cockhead pressing against her inner walls, feel herself clamped down on him, feel every contour of his cock where he was inside her. When his mouth lifted from hers, her head slowly arched backwards, her back arched upwards, her body tensed in an involuntary reaction to that rigid invasion of her body.

"It hurts," she moaned, "it hurts." And it did, her ruptured hymen stung where he'd torn through, his cock was stretching her inside, huge and hard within her.

"Oh yeah, baby, I know it does, it's your first cock," Erik breathed, drowning in the beauty of her almond-eyed innocence, luxuriating in the feel of that taut slender beauty beneath him, her long coltish thighs spread wide, cradling him between them, her tight little cunt clasping his cock like a well-oiled vice. "You can feel it in you can't you babe, all the way in you." He flexed his hips a little, a gentle backwards and forwards movement within her, easing his cock back a little inside her, then easing inwards once more, savouring the slippery tightness of her virgin channel.

"AAAAAGGHHHHH." Sally's head jerked back, her hands clutched at him, her knees clasped his ribs. Her groan carried through the darkness of the night as her body bucked beneath Erik, a buck that he rode with the ease of long experience in riding bucking virgins for the first time. A buck that moved her on his cock, adding to his enjoyment.

"Ohhhh fuck that feels good," Erik breathed, moving gently within her again, enjoying the feel of her feet bouncing on his hips as he lifted a little before easing himself inwards, luxuriating in the slippery tight slide of her cunt walls around the sensitive head of his cock, enjoying that her hand still tried to hold his cock. "You're so fucking wet, Sally."

"... NUUUGHHHH." Sally groaned again as Erik's cock worked its back inside her after that slight withdrawal. God, she could feel him, feel his cock moving inside her, stretching her where she'd never been stretched, sliding inwards at the juncture of her thighs, so thick and so hard, pushing his hand up hard against her with his body. "... NNNUUGHHHH."

Erik held himself still this time, pausing inside her, one hand brushing her hair back off her forehead, feeling the quivering tautness of her body beneath him. Oh yeah, breaking in virgins was such a fucking pleasure, drawing it out, feeling them slowly losing it, watching the expressions on their faces, the knowledge of what was happening to them, seeing on their faces the way it felt for them. Fuck yeah, and this one, she was hot. Hot and tight and as innocent as they came. Chinese as well. So much for Jeong being his first Asian girl.

He smiled down at Sally, looking down into those startled almond-shaped eyes, enjoying their innocence, drinking in that expression on her face, that piquant look of surrender, of fear, of excitement. Then he kissed her, slowly, thoroughly, enjoying her mouth opening to him, her tongue moving with his as he took control of her mouth just as he was taking control of her body.

"Are you okay?" he breathed when his mouth finally lifted from hers. He always asked that, always expressed his tenderness and his concern for them. They invariably replied in the same way, perhaps but with the same words, perhaps not. The words actual differed, but their meaning was always the same. They wanted it.

"Uuughhhh ... hhuuuhhh ... I'm ... I'm uuughhhh ... Okay ... ugghh ... don't stop ... don't stop ... you can keep going." Yep, Sally was no different. Just another girl discovering that she liked cock for the first time in her life. Liked that feeling of her cunt being filled with cock. Filled and fucked.

Erik smiled, his eyes holding hers as he moved inside her, just a little, an infinitesimal easing of his cock in and out that he enjoyed and Sally felt. "You are so fucked, baby, your cunt is mine." He kissed her lips again, lightly, gently, tasting her innocence, tasting her helpless submission, tasted her fear and her helplessness. A victim on the altar of his lust. A virgin sacrifice, giving up her body for his satisfaction, for his use. An offering on the altar of love. An offering that he took pleasure in accepting.

"Take your hand away now, Sally," Erik breathed, lifting himself, reaching down between his body and hers to pry her fingers from their clasp on his cock. "I want all my cock inside you before I start fucking you good and hard." He moved her hand up, above her head, pinning it to the rug above her head with his, finding her other hand, placing her hands beside each other, holding them there.

"Ooohhhhh," Sally whimpered, hands now irrevocably pinned above her head, Erik's weight on her, his legs pushing her thighs back, spreading her legs wide, opening her and exposing her for him to finish his taking of her.

"You know what I'm going to do to you now don't you Sally?" Erik breathed.

"Huuhh ...huuhh ...huuhh," Sally gasped, looking up into his eyes, looking up at his face looming over hers. It was hard to think of anything except what he was doing to her, how his cock felt half-buried inside her, penetrating her at the juncture of her thighs, stretching her around his girth. Hard to believe she was letting him do this to her, that it was happening. That he was fucking her.

"You know what I'm going to do now don't you Sally?" Erik repeated, smiling. Yeah, they did get distracted when you were breaking them in. That's what made it even more enjoyable.

"Whaaa...," Sally gasped, her eyes focusing on him, "what?"

"You know what I'm going to do now don't you Sally?" Now he grinned.

"No," Sally gasped, "Whaa ... what?"

"Guess," Erik smiled, flexing his hips, feeling his cock move inside her, enjoying the hot slippery clasp of her cunt as he drew himself back. Enjoying her hot slippery resistance as he thrust himself back into her.

ChloeTzang
ChloeTzang
3,231 Followers