Joey Gets Lucky

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He woke late on Wednesday after another fitful night's sleep and immediately opened his laptop. He logged into his bank account and sat swearing at the screen. There it was; a fifty-million-dollar deposit.

Chad came into the room from his first lecture of the day.

"Dude, don't you have class?" his roommate asked.

"Not today, I'm ditching the lot," Joey replied with a laugh.

"Fair enough, any special occasion?"

"Naah, just decided that I should have the full college experience and hang out for a day."

"That is so unlike you, are you on drugs or something? Not that I don't approve of you getting a life and all, man." Joey just laughed and waved off his roommate. He pulled on some respectable jeans and a clean t-shirt and headed out. His first stop was the bank. He withdrew a modest three thousand dollars from a gob-smacked teller before heading over to the 7-11 where he'd bought the ticket.

"Oh, hey there," Britney greeted him when she saw him come in.

"Hey yourself," Joey grinned. "I seem to remember making a promise to you if you could keep your mouth shut."

"Yeah, I've been busting to tell someone but I haven't. And I mean, people know that someone bought that ticket from here, so there have certainly been questions asked.

"Well then, here is my thanks," Joey replied, handing over an envelope with ten one-hundred dollar bills in it. Britney took it from him and stared in amazement when she peeked inside.

"Holy shit, are you for real?" she asked.

"Definitely but you still can't tell anyone. I don't want anyone to know. I don't need to be hassled by people wanting my money, you know?"

"Sure, I get it," she replied. "I don't suppose you'd be up for a quiet celebration? I mean shit, I'm going to go have a few drinks tonight thanks to you, so if you want to come with ..." Her voice trailed off, leaving the invitation hanging in the air.

"Why not, sounds like it could be fun," Joey replied. He tried not to let his amazement show. A week ago he couldn't even bring himself to talk to someone as hot as Britney and now today she was asking him out. Money sure changed things.

"I get off at 8, is there somewhere I can meet you?"

"Give me your address and I'll swing by and pick you up if you like," Joey suggested.

"Sure that would be great," Britney replied. She scrawled her address on a scrap of paper and handed it over with a smile. Joey left the 7-11 as happy as he'd ever been. He actually had a date and with a hot chick no less! He went straight to the mall and found the most expensive shop he could and bought a new outfit for that night; designer jeans, new shoes and a button-down shirt. He did it without even looking at any of the price tags for the first time in his life. He figured there were probably even more expensive places that he could have shopped if he'd done some research, but he felt like enough of a pretender as it was without going somewhere where he might repeat the Lamborghini experience.

Next it was time to do something about his appearance. A haircut was in order. More than a haircut, a hairstyle would be required he decided. He found somewhere that looked trendy and expensive and treated himself to a new style.

Dressed in his new clothes and with a fresh head of hair he decided it was time to get some wheels sorted. He caught a cab to the nearest Porsche dealership and tried to walk in with a measure of confidence that he didn't really feel he had yet. Fortunately, he was treated with respect by the dealer and so he let the guy know quickly that he'd won lotto and was looking for a new car.

He'd done enough research to know what he was looking for, the Porsche that would get him from 0-60 the quickest, a 911 Turbo S. The dealer took him for a drive, then they sat down and went through all the specifications and extras. Joey's greatest joy was in saying yes to the most expensive options and upgrades that the dealer threw at him without even batting an eyelid. Finally, the paperwork was produced and Joey signed on the dotted line. Then he organised an electronic transfer for the deposit.

"How soon will I get it?" he asked eagerly. He tried not to hide his disappointment when he was told that it would take at least a month to have one delivered to his specification.

"But don't worry," the dealer said to him. "While you wait for delivery, you can use one of our demonstrators. How about a GT-3?"

"That would be awesome," Joey replied. He was handed the keys to a black GT-3 and drove away in it after signing some paperwork to ensure that he'd be responsible for any fines and damage. He drove straight over to the Lamborghini dealers that he'd been at a couple of days before. He walked in full of bravado and straight past the salesman that had treated him so poorly. He went direct to the manager's office.

"Can I help you?" The manager asked from his desk, clearly not overly happy about a customer striding into his office un-announced.

"Not really. I just wanted you to know that I came here the other day and was treated like shit, so instead of buying one of your cars, I went to the competition. He held the key to the Porsche out for the manager to see, then turned on his heel and walked back out. As he passed the salesman, he said out loud "This douchebag cost you a sale." He didn't wait around for them to try and talk to him. He didn't even care what transpired between the manager and the salesman. He just enjoyed his 'Pretty Woman' moment and drove away feeling good.

Joey pulled the car into the parking lot at the college, not really caring whether they would fine him for not having a permit. People stared. It wasn't an everyday occurrence. His mother had busted her ass to enable him to get into college, there was no way either of them would have dreamed of him going somewhere expensive. People did not drive expensive sports cars to the campus. He moved away from the car quickly, suddenly conscious of the attention. Guys strolled over to check the car out and girls and guys alike tried to work out who the hell he was. It was a reflection of just how shy he was that no-one actually knew him. Those that might have were in one of the classes he was skipping.

After arranging to have his things packed and shipped home he went to the office to arrange to put his studies on hold. He wasn't sure that he didn't want to finish his degree but he did know that for the next couple of months at least he would be enjoying life rather than spending it at college.

8pm rolled around and he stopped his borrowed car outside the address that Britney had given him. He went to the door and tried to stop his hand from shaking as he pushed the button to ring the bell. Suddenly his nerves and shyness were front and centre again.

"Hey," Britney said happily when she greeted him at the door. She was wearing a midnight blue, short-skirted party dress that clung like a second skin and left nothing to the imagination.

"Wow," he managed to squeak out as she stepped out and closed the door behind her.

"Thanks," she giggled. "I've wanted this for so long and thanks to you I managed to afford it."

"It looks amazing. I mean, you look amazing, well, you and it, or you in it," he blathered. She laughed off his awkwardness and he led her to the car. She gushed over it as he held the door for her and she lowered herself into her seat.

"So I see that you've managed to spend some of your money at least," she laughed when he climbed into the driver's seat beside her. The sports seat combined with Britney's short dress combined to show off a significant expanse of thigh and Joey was hard pressed not to try and determine what she was wearing under it. He looked up from her thighs to meet her gaze and knew that he'd been busted. His blush was unavoidable.

Britney filled most of the ride with conversation, spattered with a few questions about Joey. He answered with fairly evasive answers, not being used to having to tell a pretty girl about himself. By the time they reached the club that was their destination he knew more about her than he did about any of the girls that he went to college with and had probably told her almost as much as he'd told his mother in the last year. Britney just seemed to have a way of engaging him that drew him out a little. He parked the car at the front of the club and quickly stepped around to open the door for Britney. It was early and the usual line to get in hadn't yet formed. Joey hadn't even thought about the fact that they were so early that it was probably totally uncool.

"You just going to leave that there?" the bouncer asked him as he led Britney toward the entrance.

"Yeah, do you think you could keep an eye on it?"

"Do I look like a fucking valet?" the bouncer asked. "Fuck if they want to tow it, it ain't none of my business."

Joey fumbled in his pocket for his wallet and pulled out two bills. "Could you make it your business, just for tonight?" Joey asked, handing him two hundred dollars. The bouncer's eyes lit up at the sight of the cash. He clearly hadn't expected the well-dressed but young Joey to come up with it.

"You know kid, for you, just for tonight, I think I can sort something out."

"Thanks man, you rock," Joey replied. He and Britney continued into the club. He took her straight to the bar and ordered them drinks before retreating to a lounge.

"You should get a VIP spot," Britney suggested to him.

"A what?" he asked. He'd rarely ventured to any of the clubs around town. Having had his hopes dashed at any number of house parties he didn't see the need to pay extra to have them dashed elsewhere.

"A VIP Spot, where they don't let people annoy you and you get reserved seats and drinks service," Britney said. She called over a waitress and asked her about it, then pointed her to Joey when the inevitable question about money came up. He decided to go with it. He told himself that it was his first night as a multi-millionaire and that he would live it up. He was smart enough to know that doing so all the time would be a good way to end his fortune but one night wasn'tabout to dent his winnings.

Britney strolled through the mostly empty club happily, like she owned it as the waitress took them both to the area that Joey had paid for. She checked with him before she ordered an expensive bottle of champagne along with a bottle of vodka. They chatted and waited for them to arrive, then indulged a little while watching the club slowly filling up.

"Come and dance with me," Britney insisted after a good passage of time and several drinks. Joey protested, telling her that he really didn't know what he was doing, but she grabbed him by the hands and dragged him onto the dance floor anyway. Joey danced awkwardly and self-consciously, sure that everyone was staring at him, but as a bit of Dutch courage kicked in and he looked around, he realised that most people were too fixated on themselves to pay him any attention and that most the attention that was directed their way was at Britney anyway. He relaxed into the dance somewhat. After a couple of songs, he allowed Britney to lead him back to their roped-off area and they had a couple more drinks. The club had filled significantly and every now and then Britney would say hi to someone that she knew. She was clearly a regular, though from the surprised glances and some of the questions he caught, she wasn't usually found in the VIP part of the club.

"Hey Joey, do you mind if Mandy joins us?" she asked after one such conversation. Mandy turned out to be a petite, small-breasted, long blonde haired girl whose dress seemed to be hanging on by magic. Joey gave the go-ahead with a warm smile and offered Mandy a drink of champagne.

After another hour, they'd been joined by two more of Britney's friends, Janey, a curvaceous brunette with a pixie haircut and Amelie, a long-haired brunette with tattoos down her left arm and multiple piercings. Her dress was so tight that Joey could even see that her nipples were pierced. They all of course asked how Britney and Joey came to be in the VIP area and Joey made up a story about having won a competition on campus and having asked Britney as a spur of the moment thing at the 7-11.

They all went to the dance floor again after more drinks. Britney moved much closer to Joey than she had the first time around and ground herself against him. Her friends appeared a little surprised but she didn't pay them any attention. The other three girls attracted plenty of their own attention on the dance floor, so Joey didn't pay them much attention either.

"You know if they knew how you really got that VIP booth I'd probably have to fight them off with a stick," Britney said to him as they returned for drinks. It struck him as a little odd but he didn't say anything more.

When the clock wound around past 3am Joey was all but partied out. Britney was still hanging onto him, her hand occasionally straying toward his crotch as she adjusted her position. Janey had taken off with some muscle-bound bloke that she'd met and Mandy and Amelie were on the dance floor.

"I reckon I'm done Britney, time to head for home."

"Sure thing," she purred, tipping back the last of her drink.

Joey stood and led her from the club. As they stepped out into the cool, fresh night air, he dialled a driver service to come and get his car. The bouncer fist-bumped him and he was left standing awkwardly with Britney while they waited to make sure the car was okay before they hailed a cab.

"I should have just organised a driver," Joey said as they waited.

"Oh but the ride here was so worth it. First time I've ever been in a car that cool," Britney said. She put a hand to his head and turned him so that he was looking at her. Her lips pursed and she leaned toward him. Belatedly Joey realised that she wanted kiss him and awkwardly managed to bring his lips to hers just before the pause extended to the point of discomfort.

Her lips were soft and her tongue quickly shot out to slip into his mouth. It wasn't Joey's first kiss but it wasn't like he'd had much experience either. He assumed that he managed to get it mostly right as Britney didn't pull away immediately or make any adverse comments about the quality of it. As he had when she'd ground against him and placed her hand close to his cock, he found himself swelling in response, especially when she grabbed his butt. He realised that he probably could have done the same to her, but before he could put such a plan in action, the driver showed up.

"Shit, I'm driving that home for you?" the driver asked when he saw the gleaming black Porsche.

"Yeah, don't mess it up," Joey replied. He opened the door, gave the driver a quick rundown as well as set expectations for the car's arrival.

"You're taking it back to college?" Britney asked, surprised.

"Yeah, I don't have anywhere else to go."

"Unless of course we got a hotel room?" Britney suggested. A light bulb went on in Joey's mind. He could go back to college and send Britney on her way or he could take up the fact that she was suggesting they get a room; and quite probably get laid.

"Awesome idea," he said with a grin. He told the driver to take the car to the only swanky hotel that he knew in the city and then hailed a cab to take them there as well.

Half an hour later Joey swiped the key to a suite on top of the hotel and led Britney inside.

"Niiiice," she purred as she surveyed the room. "Help me?" she then said, turning so that he was presented with the zipper to her dress. Joey stepped in behind her and with only slightly trembling fingers slid the zipper down her back. Britney pushed the straps from her shoulder and wiggled around. The dress dropped to the floor andpooled around Britney's ankles.

Joey stared. What a vision she was, he thought to himself. She had a pert little butt, the cheeks of which were separated by a black thong. Her hips were narrow and her back smooth. As he stared, she turned. Joey tried not to let his mouth gape as he took in her perky tits. Bigger than handfuls, but nowhere near as generous as Karen and Eva's he noted to himself. Her nipples were tiny but erect.

"You like?" Britney said with a grin when she saw the look on his face.

"Spectacular," he managed to stutter out. She stepped up close to him and kissed him again. It felt like Christmas had come early.

While she kissed him, her hands made themselves busy with his clothes. All he could think was "I'm actually going to get laid." He couldn't believe it was finally going to happen. He found himself naked as his brain raced to catch up with what was going on. Britney squatted before him and held his cock in her hand.

"The million-dollar cock," she purred and ran her tongue around the head. "I've never had a million dollars in my mouth before." He watched as she slipped her lips over his cockhead and sucked him deep into her mouth. He groaned. It felt just as amazing as he'd always dreamed it would. He couldn't remember ever being as hard as he was at that moment.

Britney held his balls with one hand, while the thumb and forefinger of her other hand were wrapped around the base of his shaft. She worked her mouth up and down and used her tongue to tease at his circumcised head. Joey groaned as he felt the tension rising in his balls. It felt like he was already about to come and he certainly wasn't ready to do that. He pulled back from Britney, his cock slipping free of her mouth. He could see the question in her eyes as he looked down at her.

"Can I feel your tits?" he asked. She giggled at the question and stood up.

"You don't have to ask," she told him and took his hands and placed them on her pert little tits. He gave them an experimental squeeze and found his cock taken by her hand. She stroked him as he played around and felt how firm her breasts were. He could feel her nipples stabbing at his palms like little diamonds.

"Should we make use of the bed?" he suggested.

"We can do anything you want," Britney replied suggestively. Joey went to the bed and pulled back the covers so that he could climb in and Britney followed him. Rather than climb under them though, she dragged them all the way back, telling him that she wanted to be able to see what she was doing. She pushed him down on the bed and sucked him into her mouth again. She hummed as she sucked and he felt the vibrations through his cock.

"If you keep doing that I'm going to come," he panted after a couple of minutes.

"That's the idea," she said with a laugh before sucking his right testicle into her mouth. She stroked him with her hand as she sucked his nut. She switched from one to the other, then took his cock into her mouth again. She held her palms flat against him, his cock sticking up between her thumbs and fingers as she worked her mouth rapidly up and down. Joey could feel the saliva running down his shaft and threw his head back as he lost any chance of maintaining control. He bucked his hips as he exploded into Britney's mouth. She clamped her mouth around his cock and swallowed everything that he unleashed.

Joey lay panting when he finally finished pumping his seed down her throat. Britney grinned and moved up alongside him. She kissed him, plunging her tongue into his mouth and he could taste himself on her. It shocked him, but he didn't say anything because he didn't want to upset her.

"First time?" Britney asked him after a long hard kiss.

"Is it that obvious?" he asked.

"Naah, there were just some clues, don't worry about it, we all start somewhere. And at least I now know what million dollar come tastes like."

"Ha, does it make a difference?" Joey asked.

"To be honest, none at all," she laughed with a grin. "Apparently come is just come."

"Do you want me to, you know, lick you?" Joey asked nervously.