Joey Gets Lucky

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While he thought about it he decided that he'd at least do something that Karen at least couldn't stop. He called Laurie and told him that he wanted to take him and Eve shopping. Rather than give them a sum of money, he figured if he could get them a few things that their parents couldn't afford to buy that weren't too extravagant, then maybe he'd get away with it.

He called the next weekend and picked Eve up; Laurie opted to drive separately rather than force his sister into the back of the Porsche. Joey thought that maybe he'd need a second, slightly more practical car for these sorts of situations. She was super-excited and profusely thankful before they even made it to a shop. Joey set the rules. He wanted her to have some nice stuff and wanted to take her somewhere expensive but he didn't want her going so crazy that her mother would freak out and make her take it all back. Eve was smart enough to see that his plan was sound.

They shopped for Eve first and Joey found himself enjoying the experience. Laurie lost patience and so Joey sent him off to find stuff that he would come past and pay for later. He was enjoying having Eve parade clothes for him. He didn't go in when she opted for some new underwear but by the time the day was done he was wishing that he'd been able to make the same offer to Karen and Eva. He would truly love to see them parade some underwear for him.

Laurie picked up some new clothes and a couple of gadgets like awesome new headphones that he intended not to flash around in front of his parents and Eve bought half a dozen outfits that she knew would make her friends totally jealous, the makeup she'd been so desperate for and some casual jewellery.

Joey walked them to the house, kind of thankful that Karen wasn't home to see them stash their loot. Eve gave him a crushing hug as he said goodbye and when he went to kiss her on the cheek, she turned and caught his lips. He pulled back in shock and she blushed and pretended that it had been an accident. Laurie hadn't been paying attention and Joey didn't say anything to draw attention to the encounter.

He received a call from Karen later that day. She half scolded him, half thanked him for treating her kids so nicely. She grudgingly admitted that the way he'd done it was a good idea. At least her kids were happier than they'd been in a while and Karen didn't want to ruin it for them. She didn't mention the sex offer and Joey wasn't about to at that point either. At least she was still prepared to talk to him about it.

It was the next weekend when things changed and he saw an opening. Laurie was in a car-accident. Fortunately he wasn't hurt, but their car was written off. The other driver had been at fault but was all but destitute and uninsured. It also turned out that Karen and Paul's insurance had lapsed through over-sight and so they were without a car. Joey found out through Laurie.

He managed to find out when Karen would be home alone and called in to see her. He offered to help them out. Karen refused. Joey insisted but said that it wouldn't be a hand-out. Not only would she have to fuck him for the money, she'd have to bring Eva in on the deal as well. He named a sum to plant the seed. It was close to what he estimated was a year's expenses for them. It didn't go down well, but Karen's eyes did widen at the sum of money. Joey had noticed a pile of bills on the kitchen counter. He knew that they were really struggling and that the car on top of it was probably more than they could bare.

He left with Karen adamant that his offer was ridiculous and insisting that it would never be accepted. He hired Laurie a car to help them out. Regardless of where things went, he didn't like to see the family struggling so much.

~~~~~~~

Joey sighed. His mother was due back in two weeks and he worried that she'd come home to stories from her friends about how he had try to coerce them into having sex for money. He figured if it actually happened they would never tell her. It was highly unlikely that they'd ever admit to it and thus be silenced by their participation. If they didn't though, then they could take the moral high ground and he'd never hear the end of it. He'd be lucky if his mother didn't have him flayed alive. He'd probably have to move to the other side of the country. His gut churned as he considered the potential backlash.

His phone rang. He grabbed his cell from where it was abandoned on the kitchen counter and checked to see who was calling. It was Karen.

"Hi Karen," he said, answering happy but cautious. He was pleased she was ringing but worried about what it might be for.

"Joey," she said simply. "Can I come over to talk?"

"Of course, anytime," he replied.

"Great, I just wanted to check that you'd be there." She hung up and Joey's stomach did flip-flops. He quickly ran around and tidied things up so that the house would look pristine when she arrived. It was better than sitting and speculating as to what might be said when she arrived.

"Would you like a coffee or something?" he asked after he'd greeted her at the door and invited her in.

"Some wine if you have some?" Joey resisted the urge to raise his eyebrows (it was 11am). He had some left over from the night of the housewarming and so grabbed a bottle from the fridge.

"Okay Joey, here's the thing. I'm totally against your money for sex offer. I've been married a long time now and I've never cheated on my husband. To ask me to do that for money, it's just fucking wrong." She took a large gulp of wine. "But, well, I'd do anything for my family, especially my kids. There's been times when I've been tempted to cheat, but I've never done it. Paul has his moments but all in all he's been very good to me and we're a happy family. Fucking for money goes against all of that. So back to the but. We've never been in this situation before with Paul out of work, the car written off, bills piling up. It's not a pleasant place to be. And here's you. Suddenly wealthy as fuck and for some reason fixated on fucking a couple of old mothers."

Joey went to interrupt, to tell her that he sure as hell didn't see them as old mothers but Karen didn't let him.

"So I'm going to do it Joey. I'm going to fuck you. I'll let you have your fun and I'll take your money only because it's going to get me out of a shit spot that I need to see the back of. I don't know how I'm going to look at you afterward, or even your mother but I'll find a way. I'm tough like that. And as far as Paul is concerned, the money is a gift. If he insists on making it a loan, you'll agree and we'll syphon it off into trust funds for the kids or something. Clearly he can never know." Joey waited as she paused. His heart had started racing and he was struggling not to bar up at the thought of having sex with Karen. Then she answered the first question that he'd want to answer. "Eva is in also. I've talked her into it. She has her reasons, but don't you dare ask her something stupid like why she said yes. So, tomorrow night we'll come over. If you want anything in particular, email this address." She handed him a slip of paper with a throwaway email address on it.

"Karen," he started.

"Don't talk to me just now Joey, just let me leave." She stood up, finished the wine in one swig and walked from the house.

Joey was torn between celebrating and feeling bad about the fact that Karen had clearly struggled to come to the decision. Ecstasy won though as he thought back to his dream of having the two women on their knees worshipping his cock. He grabbed his computer and started to note down the things that he wanted.

He came up with a list of dot points:

Talk dirty to me

Wear tight clothes that show off your awesome bodies

Worship my cock from your knees

Lots of oral sex

Kissing

Breast sucking

Anything kinky you might like to incorporate

I'm in charge

He couldn't help but feel that the list was a little weak. He wanted to put anal on the list. He typed and deleted it five times but chickened out and went for the 'anything kinky' line. He wondered what sort of things Britney would have put on the list. She seemed like she'd be pretty open to anything. He'd also wanted to put lesbian action on there but was worried that that might have been a deal-breaker. He figured he could always explore it on the day.

After a lot of re-reads, re-types and second-guesses he fired off the email.

He wasn't sure which wait had been worse. The one to confirm that he'd won the lottery and had the money or the one to wait to fuck his mother's two friends.

When the time came the two women arrived together. Joey's hand actually shook as he reached for the front door handle to let them into his house. He pulled the door wide and invited them in. It was all a bit awkward. Karen had tight jeans on with knee-high heeled leather boots and a white blouse pulled in tight under her enormous breasts. It was evident that she wore a black lacy bra beneath it. Eva was wearing black leggings with black boots that weren't quite as high as Karen's. She had paired the leggings with a somewhat sheer black blouse that hinted at a black bra rather than made it obvious. Joey felt his cock stirring immediately at the sight of them.

"Wow, you both look amazing," Joey said as he led them inside.

"Thank you Joey," Karen replied.

"Yes, um ... thanks," Eva said, clearly not quite as sold on the whole reason for their being there.

"Would you like some wine?" Joey asked them both as they settled in the living room. Karen sat on the large 3-seat sofa while Eva took up a seat on the single-seater that faced it.

"Most definitely," Eva replied. Karen indicated with a nod that she too would like some. Joey had considered offering champagne but associated it with celebration and thought that it might be pushing things. He pulled out a bottle of Sauvignon Blanc that the guy in the wine store had recommended. He'd made sure he went out and bought something expensive. He poured two glasses of wine and a rum and coke for himself.

Eva accepted her wine and drank about half the glass in one go. Karen was a little more controlled, sipping it and complimenting Joey on its taste. The two mums chatted and managed to get things a little less uncomfortable as they drank. Karen let Joey know that when it was time to start they'd let him know. He wanted to protest that one of the rules had been that he would be in charge but realised that if he forced them before they were ready it wouldn't be a good start. He had to adjust his cock several times during the conversation and drinking as whenever he thought about what was about to happen he'd bar up.

"Got a problem there Joey?" Karen asked, glancing down to his cock pointedly.

"Um, you know, just sort of have to keep things comfortable," he said with a blush.

"Clearly he has something on his mind," Eva laughed as she found a level of comfort with teasing Joey. After all, it wasn't the first time that they'd done that to him.

"Could it be us, perhaps?" Karen said. Joey was sitting on the 3-seater with her, with a respectful distance between them. "Imagine how uncomfortable it would be if I actually touched him." She slid closer to him and put her hand on his thigh. Joey blushed.

"That is what you want isn't it Joey?" Eva asked, standing to walk across and sit next to him. She put a hand on his other thigh. "Two dirty mums touching you?"

Joey swallowed. He'd expected some sort of 'we're ready now' indication but apparently, some silent communication had passed between the two of them and it was on.

"I hope you've got something in here that will keep the two of us satisfied," Karen purred in his ear. Her hand grazed across his cock and he flinched, his cock twitching in response. "Mmm, seems kind of promising."

Eva turned his head toward her with one hand and leaned in to kiss him gently on the lips. "How long have you dreamed of kissing Aunt Eva?" she asked him quietly.

"A long time," Joey admitted.

"Did you imagine naughty kisses like this though?" she asked him and plunged her tongue between his lips.

"Ooooh, that got his cock working," Karen exclaimed from the other side of him as Eva's tongue swirled around his and explored his mouth. "I think he likes Aunty kisses." Her hand rubbed firmly along his erection and he thrust at it instinctively. He kissed Eva until Karen insisted that it was her turn and turned him away from her friend. She ran her tongue across his lips and then slid it between them. Her hand slid from his cock to his chest, pulling at the t-shirt he wore so that she could slide beneath it. Joey groaned as he then felt Eva's hand explore his cock as Karen had.

"Sure seems like there's enough here to work with," Eva said. "It feels nice and thick. I bet you can't wait for me to slobber all over your thick cock, can you Joey?" Karen kept kissing him and he felt the couch move as Eva stood up. She walked in front of him and pushed his knees apart, then knelt in front of him. "I want to see your thick cock Joey. I want to see what you're going to fuck my dirty pussy with." Her hands caressed his inner thighs, sliding up and down before moving up over his cock and balls, mashing them against his body. "What do you think Karen, should these pants come off?"

Karen released Joey's mouth and sat back. "Oh yes, they definitely need to come off," she said.

"Tits first," Joey gasped as Eva started to move from between his legs so that she could remove his pants. "Please take your tops off?" he then asked.

Eva started to undo the top button.

"Do you really want this Joey?" she asked, dropping the horny MILF persona for a moment. "I'm sure there's other ways. I know I could find someone to do this for you that would make you every bit as happy.

"No, it has to be you two. I love you both. I don't want it with some random stranger." Eva released the top button.

"There's got to be another way Joey," Karen whispered.

"It's this fucking way," Joey insisted, frustrated and angry that just when things were happening, they tried to talk him out of it. He saw the two women exchange a look and then nod slightly to each other. Eva kept undoing the buttons of her blouse. Joey sat forward on the couch to watch closely. Karen stood up and moved behind Eva as she released the last button and pulled the blouse wide to reveal a black satin bra.

"Aren't they lovely Joey?" Karen asked from behind Eva and reached to cup her friend's bra-clad tits.

Joey nodded. "I've wanted to see them for so long." Karen let go of Eva's breasts and released the clasp behind her. Eva held the bra against her tits, moving slightly, teasing. She let the bra nearly fall to reveal her nipples, then caught it and covered up again. She turned toward Karen and let it drop instead.

"Oh, now they really are magnificent," Karen said, eyes locked on Eva's tits. "You really should see them Joey."

"Turn around Eva," Joey stated, still perched on the edge of the couch.

"Maybe I shouldn't," Eva teased, looking back over one shoulder. Joey gasped as Karen dropped her head to Eva's breast and sucked her left nipple into her mouth. Eva moaned in pleasure.

"Such sexy tits," Karen purred as she swapped from the left to the right.

"Does that turn you on Joey? Do you like seeing Karen sucking my big tit? I bet you want to. You want to try and suck milk from Aunt Eva's tit, don't you Joey.

"Let me see," Joey moaned. Eva slowly turned, Karen moving with her. When she was side on, Karen sucked on the breast closest to him. She held it with one hand, supporting it while she sucked and nibbled and teased the nipple. Joey only caught glimpses of it; a broad areola, the nipple hard and long in its centre but every glance only made his cock seem to twitch harder.

"Of course, Aunt Karen's are even bigger Joey, don't you want to see them too?" Eva asked him.

"Yes! Come on Aunt Karen, get those big fat MILF tits out for me." Karen sucked long and hard on Eva's nipple then allowed it to slip from between her lips. She stood as Eva had and Eva moved behind her. Karen released the buttons one by one until she slipped the blouse from her shoulders. Eva released her bra. Karen didn't bother teasing Joey, she just allowed the bra to fall to the floor and then kicked it aside. Her tits were epic. Eva's hands cupped them from beneath but she would have needed three or four pairs to contain them. Joey stared as his Aunt Eva played with his Aunt Karen's massive tits. Karen stepped closer to him until she was standing with one foot either side of his leg. Eva stepped from behind her to have one leg either side of his other leg. He stared at the two massive pairs of tits before him. He was in heaven.

"Are you going to suck on my tit Joey? Are you going to try and suck milk from Aunt Karen's massive boob?" Karen asked him, "Because we're going to suck all that lovely teenage come from your cock, aren't we Eva?"

"We most certainly are," Eva replied. Karen stepped even closer to Joey and urged him forward. He sat right on the edge of the couch, his Aunt Karen's enormous breast hanging before him. Her areola was paler than Eva's and her nipple didn't seem to stand out as far. He could see faint signs of the veins in her breast. He opened his mouth and closed it over her nipple, sucking it deep into his mouth.

"That's the way, suck Aunty's tit," Karen moaned.

"Such a dirty little pervert," Eva said to him, "Sucking on that big fat tit like you could actually feed from it. Who'd have thought our little Joey was such a kinky little brat." She moved beside him and worked the fastenings of his jeans loose. She couldn't get them off but she freed him up a little.

"Maybe you should suck one too Eva," Karen purred. "I'm sure that Joey's dirty enough that he wants to share." Eva obliged and sucked on Karen's other tit.

"Mmm, reminds me of college," Eva purred around Karen's tit. "When you're done with that one, mine could use a good sucking Joey."

Joey sucked Karen's tit a bit longer and then turned to Eva. He pushed her back on the couch and loomed over her breasts. He grabbed them with his hands. They were soft, nowhere near as firm as Britney's but larger. He squished her right breast so that the nipple stood up and sucked it into his mouth. He pulled at it and nibbled at it. He worked it around in his mouth sucking both hard and soft, alternating. He felt hands tugging on his pants and moved around enough that Karen was able to get them off over his hips. When she had them down to his knees he had to move properly. He released Eva's tit and the two women sat him on the couch and removed his pants.

"Now this looks lovely," Karen said, grabbing his cock and squeezing it as she held it vertical.

"Looks like he's quite excited," Eva said, noting the pre come glistening all over the head.

"Looks tasty even," Karen replied. Both women knelt beside him. Karen leaned over and slowly ran her tongue through the pre come. She swirled it around the head and then sucked him until all trace of it was gone. "Mmmm that is tasty," she replied.

"Share," Eva replied and leaned over the top of Joey's cock. He gasped in shock when the two women kissed in front of him. He had been amazed that they'd sucked each other's breasts but there was something about both the intimacy of them kissing and the easy familiarity with which they did it that blew his mind.

"I think he likes that," Karen laughed to Eva when the broke apart. She still had his cock in her hand and he knew she'd have felt him thrust at it.

"I bet he does. Two big-titted MILFs having a pash, what could be better?"

"Two big-titted MILFs sucking my cock," Joey stammered out when he found his voice.

"Dirty little boy," Karen scolded him. She sucked his cock though. She sucked on the head and then pushed down, taking most of it into her mouth before releasing him with a gasp of air. She held it out to Eva, "He said two."

1...45678...11