Joey Gets Lucky

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That sounds like a good idea," Britney replied and Joey couldn't help but think that she was mocking him a bit.

Britney spread her legs wide and Joey took his first good look at her pussy. The first thing he noticed was the absence of pubic hair. He moved between her legs and hoped that all the porn he'd watched would at least give him enough of an idea of what to do that he didn't embarrass himself too much. he was surprised when he realised that he could smell her arousal. Her labia were a darker pink than the light skin around them but her inner lips were darker still. They protruded prominently from between the outer ones. He experimentally touched a pussy for the first time ever, kind of rubbing his finger up and down. As his finger managed to slip between her inner lips a little he found her wet and ready. He glanced up to Britney's face and she gave him an encouraging smile. He used the fingers of both hands to spread her inner lips which revealed her bright pink interior which glistened with moisture. He poked his tongue at her hole, then ran it along her lips. He heard Britney sigh pleasurably and encouraged, he ventured further.

He slid his tongue up her slit to the point where her lips met and felt for the bump that would be her clit. A gasp as he made contact confirmed that he'd found it and he swirled his tongue in a circle around it. He'd studied this action a lot during porn and tried to copy what he'd seen. He pushed his tongue hard against it and rubbed it up and down.

"Not so hard," Britney gasped. "I like it gentle at first." He backed the pressure off until she gave him a moan to acknowledge he had it right. The next ten minutes passed with him experimenting with his tongue, listening for cues from Britney as to what got her off and what didn't. His tongue felt raw when he heard her breathing quicken and her thighs clamped against his head. She bounced her butt on the bed and arched her back and cried out loud enough to wake the dead as she orgasmed. When his head was released Joey sat up and wiped pussy juice from his chin.

"Fuck that was good," Britney grinned at him. "I think you've got a tongue worth at least five million there.

"Good enough for my first time then?" Joey asked with pride.

"Oh fuck yes."

Joey moved to lay beside her again and reached for her tit. He cupped it in his hand and assessed it. It was just a bit more than a handful. He wondered how good Eva's big tits must feel. There's no way he could contain one in one hand. He'd probably need both hands to do it. He wondered what her nipples would be like too. Surely they'd be bigger that Britney's little nuggets. Eva had kids, surely that would have made them bigger or something.

"Watcha thinkin?" Britney asked, smiling at him.

"Oh, um just wondering how they taste," Joey replied, as he was snapped from his musings. He moved so that he could take her nipple in his mouth and sucked it hard. He reached for her other breast and squeezed it as he worked her nipple with his lips, teeth and tongue. His cock was rock hard again and he ground it against her thigh.

"I think that we could put this somewhere a lot more interesting," Britney whispered to him as she worked her hand between them to grab it.

"Oh and where might that be?" Joey asked, playing up his innocence.

"In my cunt," Britney stated.

"In your," Joey repeated but paused, having always been told to avoid using the 'C word'. Certainly his mother, or Karen or Eva for that matter would chastise him if they heard him use it.

"Cunt," Britney supplied. "Go on, say it. Say you want to put your cock in my cunt."

"I want to put my cock in your, cunt," he said, pausing.

"No, not like a whiny little boy, say it like a man. Tell me you're going to do it, don't ask," Britney said.

"I'm going to put my cock in your cunt," Joey said.

"And do what?" Britney asked him.

"Fuck you?"

"Don't make it a question, you sound too much like a pussy," Britney told him

Joey moved so that he was over the top of her. She spread her legs and he lowered his hips until the head of his cock was pushing against her.

"I'm going to stick my cock in your cunt and fuck you," he said. He almost got away with no hesitation at all in his voice.

"Go on then, fuck my slutty little cunt," Britney told him. He thrust his hips, but his cock didn't penetrate her. He tried again and his cock slipped up between them. He nearly screamed in frustration. Britney came to his aid. She reached between them and grabbed his cock. He leaned in and she guided him until his cock met the entrance to her pussy. He thrust and she made sure that he entered her.

"Oh fuck yes, now pound my cheap little cunt with your million-dollar cock Joey," she all but screamed at him. Joey thrust hard and fast to meet her demand. He revelled in the fact that he was losing his virginity. He pumped into Britney as fast as he could until he realised that he was already on the brink of orgasm. He slowed down a little to try and sustain things and not explode.

"Don't stop," Britney insisted, "Give it to me hard."

He pumped again and realised that he'd passed the point of no return. Suddenly unsure of exactly how he was supposed to end he pulled his cock from the gloriously tight pussy and his seed sprayed out in an arc to splatter over Britney's body.

He heard her groan in disappointment and watched in amazement as she slicked his come over her body with her hands and then sucked on her fingers.

"You didn't fill me up," she half-complained.

"I didn't want to get you pregnant," Joey stated.

"Oh don't worry about that, I'm on the pill. Well when we get it back up again then you can pump me full of millionaire come," she stated.

Joey rolled over on the bed, panting. It hadn't lasted anywhere near as long as he'd expected and he liked the idea of having another go, but suddenly the fact that it was almost morning and the alcohol and exertion caught up with him and he knew he was going to fall asleep. As he drifted off he kept thinking about the way that Britney kept referring to his money 'millionaire come, million-dollar cock ... it was starting to grate." He fell asleep before he really thought it through though.

"Maybe when we wake up?" he suggested.

"Fine by me," Britney replied. She pulled the covers up over the both of them snuggled in against his side and they promptly fell asleep.

Joey woke to the bed moving. He rolled over, bleary eyed and processed his surroundings. Hotel room, big bed, sexy little naked butt, "Woah" he thought, suddenly remembering the night before. He grinned to himself as he remembered being balls deep in Britney's pussy. He watched her walk to the bathroom, listened to the sound of her ablutions and then grinned when she walked back in, her long blonde hair sleep-mussed and messy, her body tight and naked.

"Some night huh?'' she said as she climbed back into bed.

"I'll say," he replied. He glanced at his watch and found that it was already 10am.

"You need to be somewhere?" Britney asked him when she saw him check the time.

"Nah, not at all, you?" Joey replied.

"Nope, no work today. Which means we can get back to some more of that fun we were having last night. And to start with, let's get clean." Britney kicked the covers off to expose their naked bodies and climbed over the top of Joey to get up on his side of the bed. He'd been semi-hard just from the suggestion of more sex and by the time she was standing beside him, having dragged her body over his he was completely hard again. "Looks like you're ready to go!"

Joey just grinned and followed her out of bed. The bathroom of the suite was luxurious with two rainfall shower heads in a wide, open bathroom. They turned the water on and took their time soaping and washing each other's bodies. Joey stood still as Britney made sure that he was soap-free, then she dropped to her knees and gave him a long blow-job while the water fell about them. Joey enjoyed every moment of it. Occasionally he remembered to be amazed that until the prior night he'd been a virgin and now he was getting a blow job from a girl hotter than he would have dreamed of. Well, unless he counted his 'aunts' he admitted to himself. The thought of Karen and Eva stirred his desire even further. "How awesome would it be to have those two sexy MILFs on their knees doing this?" he thought to himself. He closed his eyes and pictured it in his mind. He'd be staring down at two pairs of massive tits as the two brunettes worshipped his cock and told him how sexy he was, how much they loved to suck on his cock. Just thinking about it took him to the edge. He didn't bother to warn Britney. Given her performance last night he didn't think she really cared. He exploded and shot a load of come into her mouth.

Britney cried out in surprise and jerked her head back. She received a spurt of come in the face for her trouble.

"Cheeky bugger," she laughed. She grabbed his cock and sucked it back into her mouth, swallowing the last of his semen. "Nothing like a million-dollar milkshake to start the day." Joey was pleased that he'd managed to last a lot longer than he had the previous night.

"Well, now it's time to fuck that tight little cunt of yours again."

"Ooo I love it when you talk like that," Britney said. She stood and turned the water off then walked out into the bedroom, dripping wet. "Come and take me Joey, fuck me with your big fat million-dollar cock. Shove it in my dirty little cunt."

Joey followed her into the living area of the suite and found her on the couch, hands on the back, knees on the seat, her ass presented back to him, her pussy thrust backward. Water dripped from her body and her wet hair fell about her head. She looked back over her shoulder as he advanced on her and told him again that she wanted his cock.

Joey stepped in behind and Britney reached back and pulled her ass cheeks apart for him. He aimed his cock at her pussy and pushed it in, using one hand to make sure it went where it was supposed to go. He eased the head of his cock between her pussy lips and pushed in until he made no further progress. He pulled back and thrust again.

"Oh fuck yeah, get that cock in my cunt," Britney demanded. Joey slid back and forth until his whole cock was gliding in and out. He used long, slow strokes and savoured the feeling of her sliding along his shaft. He took time to enjoy the sensations despite Britney's demands to fuck her harder and faster. He pushed deep and felt his cock head bump against something. Britney gave a little cry of surprise and flinched slightly. He pulled back and thrust deep again.

"You like that cock, don't you? You like me fucking your dirty little cunt."

"Fuck yes, fuck my slutty whore-hole," Britney cried out. "Fill it with your come, pump me full of those gorgeous little sperm, I want your millionaire milkshake deep in my womb. Give it to me like a sugar-daddy. Fuck me Daddy!"

Joey couldn't believe what he was hearing. The mention of money threw him a little but being called Daddy threw him a lot more. He wasn't sure if it turned him on or put him off.

"Spank me Daddy, slap my fat ass and fuck me." Joey slapped her experimentally, wondering at how she could call her tight, tiny little butt fat. Britney responded though, crying out in pleasure and telling him to hit her harder, to mark her ass with his daddy hand. He kept going for a bit but the next time she asked for Daddy to give it to her, he stopped.

"What's wrong?" she complained when he pulled his cock from her pussy.

"The Daddy thing ... it doesn't do anything for me. Neither does the constant reference to my money."

"Oh, I'm sorry, she said. She had one hand between her legs and kept rubbing her pussy even as he talked to her. "I guess I got carried away. Let me make it up to you." She turned and sat in front of him on the couch and grabbed his cock. She sucked it into her mouth even though it was covered in her juices. That certainly turned Joey on.

"Want to fuck my ass?" Britney asked after blowing him back to full erection.

"Really?" he asked, surprised that that was the next thing that came out of her mouth.

"Yeah, if you want to. You can do anything you want really, I'm so fucking horny," she panted, licking and kissing his cock as she spoke.

"I dunno. Maybe another time. Right now, I think I just want to fuck your pussy some more, but like, on the bed."

"Sure, let's do that then," Britney answered. She released his cock and they walked to the bed together. "You want the top or the bottom?"

"Huh?" He responded dumbly, surprised by the question.

Britney just laughed and pushed him onto the bed. She laid him down and clambered on top of him. She grabbed his cock, squatted over it and slid down his shaft. "I'll take the top then." She put both hands on his chest and started to bounce up and down on his cock.

"Fuck that's good," Joey moaned as his eyes drank in the sight of her petite tits bouncing in front of him. He reached up and grabbed hold of them, one in each hand as she continued to ride him. She went from squatting to kneeling and ground her pussy on his cock. She moved her hips in circles and then just rocked back and forth. Just when Joey thought he might come, she changed things up again. She turned around and started to ride him reverse-cowgirl.

Joey loved the way her blonde hair fell down her back, but once again found himself imagining what it would be like if it were Karen or Eva. Their bodies would have much better curves. He'd have womanly hips in front of him and long brown hair instead of Britney's blonde. He thrust up at the girl riding him as he imagined it was his mother's friends that were doing it. He wondered if they'd kiss each other. "How hot would it be if one of them sucked the other's tits while he fucked them."

He thrust hard and felt Britney's hand between them. He figured she must be playing with her clit as she rode him. Then she surprised him by reaching back with one hand and sliding a finger into her own ass. She had one hand in front and one behind and the sight of it sent Joey over the edge. He grabbed her hips and held her down tight. He was just about to explode inside her with an echo of the words womb and million-dollar load came back to him. If he got her pregnant; he let the thought hang as he pushed her off him. She cried out in surprise and he grabbed his cock. She'd said he could do anything, so he knelt before her and wanked his cock a couple of times and unleashed his load over her tits.

She was clearly disappointed but still made a dirty show of scooping come into her mouth and swallowing it. Joey didn't think he'd ever forget just how dirty she'd been but at the same time knew that as much fun as he'd had, Britney wasn't what he was looking for in a relationship.

After a quick shower together, they ordered breakfast and ate it in the room but the conversation was somewhat stilted. Joey's mind was on what he should be doing next given the whole world had basically opened its doors to him, while Britney seemed to have no plan beyond the current day and no desire to do more than work as a cashier. Joey's millions kept coming up in conversation which only confirmed to Joey that had it not been for the money then Britney would never have gone out with him, let alone sucked the come from his cock. He wasn't quite sure what the protocol was for moving on when she showed little sign of wanting to leave.

When they were done with breakfast Joey decided that he needed to be out of there. In the end, he simply told Britney that he needed to get a few things done. She offered to accompany him but he declined and let her know that he'd drop her back at her house. They went downstairs, checked out and had the valet bring the Porsche to the front of the hotel.

"This is such a cool car," Britney drooled as Joey pulled away from the hotel. "Want a blowjob? Because like, I really want to suck your cock right now, while you're driving it."

"Um, sounds kind of dangerous," Joey replied lamely.

"Really? You're saying no to a blowjob?" Britney teased.

"Well when you put it like that, it does sound a bit silly," Joey laughed. Britney took the sash of the seatbelt off and squirmed around until she could get at his cock. He drove very carefully as between them, they freed his cock. Britney sucked it straight into her mouth, moaning and groaning so much that Joey wondered who was enjoying themselves more. He was glad the windows of the car were tinted dark enough that people wouldn't be able to see what was happening, because the car was low enough to the ground that there were plenty of opportunities as they stopped at lights for people to look down and see exactly what Britney was doing.

When he felt that he was getting close to orgasm, Joey worried that he would crash and so found a shopping centre carpark and pulled up as far from the shops and away from other vehicles as he could. Britney continued to suck him until he pumped his come into her mouth. She swallowed it all.

"Well that's the most expensive car I've ever sucked anyone off in," she said with a grin when she'd finished.

"Well it's the only car I've ever been blown in," Joey laughed. He drove Britney back to her house.

"Call me?" Britney asked after he walked her up to the front door.

"Sure thing," Joey said, unsure as to whether that would actually happen or not. He didn't want to leave her with too much false expectation though and so added, "I'm going back home for a bit though, so I won't be around here until I work out what I'm doing with college and all." The look on her face told him that she didn't really expect that he'd be back. He considered giving her a bit more cash, but decided that would be too much like prostitution. He kissed her goodbye and went back to the car. He had a few hours of driving to do and wanted to get going. At least he was going to enjoy the drive. He didn't even need to worry about the cost of a speeding fine as long as he didn't get busted so bad that they took the car and/or his license away.

~~~~~~~

It was early evening when he arrived in his hometown. He pulled the Porsche into the driveway of his mother's house and killed the engine. He clambered out and stretched the kinks out of his body. He had wanted to get to his mother's bank and pay off the house before he came home but given the time of day and the likely need to have her signature, he decided that he'd just tell her the news himself. After all, he considered, she may prefer to move rather than just own the house that she was in. He strolled to the front door and rang the bell, wanting to enjoy the surprise on her face when she saw that him standing there. He wasn't disappointed.

In true motherly fashion though, as soon as she'd hugged him and come to terms with the fact that he was standing at the front door, she started to worry about why he was there and not in school.

"What's wrong, why are you here?" she asked. Before she could get too far into it, he cut her off.

"I bought a car Mom, I thought you might like to see it."

"How did you afford a car?" she asked him as he led her from the front door. She gasped when she saw it. "Joey, what have you done?" she asked quietly. He handed her a copy of the letter from the Lottery Commission and waited while she read

"This is real?" she asked quietly.

"Yeah Mom, this is real. I won the lottery. Fifty million dollars. I'm buying you a house, a car, sending you on a holiday, you can quit your job, anything you want." He laughed as she stood there completely speechless. Her hands were trembling and then she started crying. He seized her in a hug. "Are you okay?' he asked, concerned."

She sucked in some air as she controlled her sobbing and smiled at him.