Joey Gets Lucky

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck me again Joey. I want your cock again," she said to him quietly. She rolled onto her back and urged him to come with her. He moved on top of her and she splayed her legs for him. His hard cock nudged against her pussy and she thrust her hips at him. He was filled with a sudden urgency and thrust hard at her, driving his cockbetween her lips. "YES!" she gasped as he felt himself slip inside. He pulled back and thrust hard again.

He pushed himself up on his hands and loomed over her as he thrust with his hips. In and out, over and over. He gazed down at her tits and then leaned in to suck on first one then the other.

"Fuck you look sexy Joey," she purred, a hand stroking down his chest.

"So do you Mom, you look amazing," he panted and watched the flow of her breast on her chest as he slammed his cock home. Their bodies slapped together in the quiet of the room, each impact shattering the silence.

"Let me roll over Joey," he heard her say. "I want it from behind."

Still amazed to find that his mother was so casual and assertive, Joey let her have her way. He pulled out and gave her room to turn over. She lay face down on the bed, but spread her legs again. Joey speared into her wet pussy to a cry of glee.

"Give it to me Joey, fuck your mother's dirty pussy," she groaned. He rammed his cock in, loving the view of her bubble-butt as his body rocked into it. He leaned on it with both hands, his weight holding them apart as he slid in and out.

"God you feel good Mom, you have such a sexy fat ass," Joey grunted.

"I want you to come in my mouth Joey," she told him. She sounded desperate. "I need to swallow your come. Come in Mommy's mouth Joey."

The dirty talk was too much for him. He felt his balls tense and quickly pulled himself from her. She hastily rolled onto her back and opened her mouth wide. Joey moved quickly and pushed his cock into her mouth. He exploded and she swallowed it all.

"Thank you Sweetie," she said to him, panting on her back. "Do you mind if I sleep here now?"

"No, that's fine Mom," he replied. He started to think again but wasn't able to get far before sleep claimed him. Apparently, a last orgasm was exactly what he'd needed.

Joey learned a lot the following day. He heard all about how the friends had met and though he had heard most of that before, this time he heard how their relationship had become so much more involved than just friends. He heard more about the impact that his father's passing had had on the whole group and about how they had managed to support both his mother and each other through the experience. He heard about the rules that they'd established, how they only had sex together when everyone was there, or everyone involved had given consent. He'd not thought about the fact that his mother hadn't ever really seemed interested in dating as he grew up but it turned out that her friends had been everything that she'd needed including a sexual outlet.

Jack, Eva, Paul and Karen left mid-morning and he was left alone with his mother. They talked about the impacts of their new relationship. They talked about what limits they should impose and if there should be any. Erin talked to him about the need for him to still go out and meet people his own age and that he shouldn't restrict himself like she had.

"After all, we're getting older and there will be a time when our bodies simply don't do it for you anymore," she said. He tried to protest but she assured him that she knew what she was talking about. They agreed there was a lot to think about and to keep communicating, but to have some fun while they worked it all out.

Then his mother took him out on the back deck and gave him a long, luscious blow job until he pumped his come down her throat. It turned out to be quite a tiring day.

~~~ +++ ~~~

END

1...67891011