Joey Gets Lucky

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He pulled up out the front of Karen's house and was pleased that Eve had a big grin plastered on her face when she got out of the car.

"That was so cool!" she gushed to her mother as Laurie jumped in the instant his sister was out of the car.

"Let's fucking go!" he called out. Joey laughed and drove off sedately, Laurie yelling at him to go faster. He waited until they were a couple of streets away before really giving Laurie a taste of what the car could do. After doing that for a while he pulled to the curb.

"Want a drive?" Joey asked him.

"Are you fucking kidding?" Laurie asked him.

"Not at all. Just don't fuck up. Take it easy like," Joey said to him. They swapped seats and Laurie sat in the driver's seat. Initially he did nothing more than just look at the instruments and controls and take it all in.

"Try the launch control," Joey suggested. He talked Laurie through it and then whooped it up when the car took off. Laurie was smart enough not to get too carried away and Joey told him to drive it back to his house. The two were like pseudo cousins through their mothers' friendship and Joey couldn't have imagined not letting his mate have a drive.

"Dude, chicks are going to be like all over you with this cash," Laurie told him as he cruised toward his house.

"Possibly," Joey replied.

"Dude, come on. You can just like go to a bar, buy chicks whatever they want, they'll fall all over you.

"Yeah, but you know, it's gonna make things weird too, because I don't want some chick that only likes me for my money."

"Well I reckon you should worry about that after you've fucked them," Laurie laughed. "I mean don't take this the wrong way but you've gone from zero to whatever part of the fucking stratosphere you get to roll in these days. Dude, just the haircut and the flash new clothes make a difference already. I mean, don't tell me you haven't even been out and hit a club or anything?"

"Well," Joey began," Don't tell your Mom, or mine for that matter, but I did go out the day the money cleared." He proceeded to tell Laurie about his night with Britney.

"Fuck yeah! See, the world is your fucking OYSTER, man," Laurie told him as they pulled up to the curb.

"You're too good to him Joey," Karen said as her son all but leapt from the car in joy.

"Oh my God Mom, that was so freakin' good."

Joey waited in the car as Karen climbed in. She was wearing a modest pair of shorts with a t-shirt. It wasn't anywhere near as loose as the one that she'd been wearing that morning and she was clearly wearing a bra. Her breasts were large enough that there was still plenty of movement though.

"Now just remember that I am an old lady so you won't need to go anything like you did for Laurie or Eve to impress me," Karen said with a grin as she clicked the seatbelt in place.

"Old Schmold, you are way too hot to be called old," Joey ventured, even though he was unable to meet Karen's gaze. Something about sitting in the car emboldened him enough to say it, but he just couldn't quite pull it off as confidently as he would have liked.

"Oh I bet you tell all the ladies they're hot," Karen replied. He turned to see her then and met her blue eyes. He was struck by the familial resemblance between Karen and Eve. Eve's face was thinner and her skin tighter and her eyes spoke of youth and innocence, but Karen's eyes held a hint of mischief and signs of wisdom. There was something about the latter that made Joey want to adjust his cock in his pants.

"Hold on," he grinned at her and used the launch control.

Karen screamed in shock as the car's acceleration threw her back into the seat. Joey braked hard to ensure that he didn't kill them on the first corner, then gave Karen a ride that was fun but far from at the limits of the car's performance and nowhere near what he'd provided for Eve and Laurie. As anticipated, Karen's tits bounced and jiggled wonderfully with the movement of the car and Joey took full advantage of every opportunity to admire them, just as he did her ass when she climbed back out of the car. Karen asked him if he'd like to come in for a drink and he welcomed the chance. He spent an hour or two with the three of them, Paul was apparently catching up with a friend who might have had a lead on a job, before he headed home.

~~~~~~~

The next month passed quickly for Joey. He spent most of it house hunting, holiday planning and speaking to financial advisors. He eventually found one that he thought he could trust but decided not to put all his eggs in one basket. He found two others and allowed each of them to assist him in managing a third of his funds. He figured that if one didn't perform he could reassess after a bit and make changes as required.

He enrolled in a finance degree at a good school and found himself a house that he was happy with. His mother also opted to move and found something that nicely split the distance between himself and her friends. Given she'd be living on her own, it was a modest house in a secured cul-de-sac. Joey had opted for something just past the fringe of town, up on a hill where he had a hot-tub that over-looked a nice wooded greenbelt that had been zoned to stay that way.

He booked a holiday for his mother and he, Karen and Eva farewelled her at the airport a week before his house was to settle. He told the two ladies as much as he said goodbye to them at the airport.

"Are you having a housewarming?" Eva asked.

"I was thinking about it, but I don't really have all that many friends in town that I'd actually like to invite, which would make it kind of lame."

"You should definitely do something," Karen suggested.

"Why don't you two come over and help me settle in?" he asked.

"We could do that, I'll see when Paul and the kids are available," Karen replied. Joey wasn't sure if she'd missed that he'd just said the two of them or whether she'd just deftly ignored it. Either way, he couldn't exactly tell her that he didn't want Laurie and Eve coming along.

"And I'll see what Jack and Danny are doing," Eva suggested. Joey was even less enthused about that. He and Danny basically had nothing in common. They were civil to each other, it was just that whenever they were left together, they kind of ended up just looking at their phones because neither of them cared enough to try and maintain a conversation. Laurie had the same problem, which Joey had told himself many times meant that at least the problem wasn't with him personally.

"The Saturday after I move in then?" Joey suggested.

"I'm certainly free," Karen replied.

"We should be as well," Eva told him.

In the end, it turned out that Danny wasn't going to be able to make it, Joey didn't even care what he might have on, and neither would Jack who had a prior social engagement. That meant that Eva would be flying solo but Karen's whole family was able to make it. It was far from ideal but he would have to deal with it. He told everyone not to bring anything and to either be prepared to stay the night or that he'd pay for taxis because he didn't want anyone being a party pooper because they couldn't drink. In Eve's case, she couldn't yet drive them anyway. He also insisted that the hot tub was going to get christened so they had to bring their suits.

The night was fun, though he did find it a little strange to be entertaining his mother's friends and their families without her there. They Skyped her part way through the evening just to include her in the fun seeing that she'd not been around for Joey's big move.

"It's got to be time to christen this hot-tub, surely," Laurie called out at about 9 o'clock after they'd enjoyed a BBQ on the deck. Paul had been gracious enough to cook and had given Joey plenty of pointers as he fired up the brand new beast for the first time.

The girls retreated to one of the spare rooms to change into swimsuits and the guys did the same. Predictably the guys were the first ones back out to the deck. Joey moved the cooler full of beer, champagne, rum and whiskey close enough that they wouldn't have to go far for top-ups and then the three guys settled into the water to await the girls' arrival. Paul sat with his back to the house, looking out over the greenbelt and Laurie and Joey sat on either side where they could see both the house and the view. When the three girls finally emerged, chatting amiably, Joey found the view beyond the fence couldn't compete with the one emerging from his back door.

Eve came first, wearing a black and white patterned triangle bikini, then Karen in a black, one-piece halter-neck with a plunging neck-line that snared Joey's gaze. Her massive breasts seemed barely contained by it. Joey was conscious that Eve was settling herself into the spa between her father and himself and that Karen's husband was also there. He didn't want to be busted perving. Fortunately for him Paul was as distracted by Eva stepping into the spa as he was. Karen moved across the spa to sit between Laurie and Joey. Joey took a moment to admire Eva in her navy blue bikini. She wore a bandeau top that threatened to give up on holding up her DD Cup breasts and a boy-legged pair of bikini bottoms. Joey noticed that Laurie was staring at Eva's almost-free tits as well.

"Excuse the suit," Eva said, "I've been meaning to buy a new one all summer but haven't quite had enough of a need.

"Oh we'll forgive you," Paul replied.

Karen splashed him with water. "You're just hoping it gives up completely you dirty perve," she accused.

"Oh God, Mother!" Eve complained, rolling her eyes. Everyone laughed. Laurie met Joey's gave and gave a grin and almost imperceptible nod that Joey knew that he for one was hoping for exactly that. Drinks were passed around and they settled back in the water to enjoy the view.

"Joey, there's no tunes,' Eve complained after they'd been in the tub for 15 minutes.

"Oh shit, let me fix that!" Joey said. "I can't believe I forgot after having this awesome fucking sound system installed.

"No crap music though, can we use my phone?" Eve asked.

"Sure thing," Joey replied. Even clambered from the pool, water sluicing off her body. Joey made a concerted effort not to stare given her brother, mother and father could all bust him. He went inside to turn grab the remote and Eve followed him to get her phone.

"You are so lucky Joey, this house is amazing. I can't believe you get to live here all alone and you're only nineteen."

"Yeah it's pretty fucking amazing."

"I bet you're going to fuck so many girls in that hot tub," she suggested.

"What? NO!" he instinctively replied.

"What you think I don't think about sex?" she asked him. Joey was stunned. He didn't usually spend all that much time with her other than when their families got together. He knew she'd had boyfriends but as much as he and Laurie might talk about girls and what they hoped they'd get to do they didn't do it when Eve was around. Seeing her in the bikini had been a bit of a shock. He knew she looked good, but it wasn't like any of their families had pools and he'd never had occasion to go swimming with her so he'd never seen her in a bikini. At the same time, she was like a cousin to him so even on the occasions he had noticed how good she looked he hadn't thought about her sexually.

"Um, I hadn't given it any thought to be honest," Joey replied, trying to find some safe ground.

"Well I reckon you'll get laid out there easy. I know a few girls that would do it."

"Um, well who knows I guess," he replied noncommittally. "Let's get back out there." Eve looked like she was about to say something further, but Joey made his escape. He showed off his water-proof remote and cranked the tunes that Eve played through her phone over the Wi-Fi.

"Now it's like a party," Eve stated.

Karen moved to sit next to her husband and snuggled against him. Joey noticed the way her breast crushed against him and wished that he was as lucky.

"Oooo if you two are going to get all cuddly, I'm moving", Eva teased. She slipped across to sit between Laurie and Joey. "I'll take the spot between the two young hunks thanks!"

Joey and Laurie grinned at each other and Karen and Paul gave Eva crap about being caught cheating on her husband with two boys half her age.

"Cougar squared!" Eve called out. Everyone looked at her in shock for a moment. "God, I'm not a kid!" she complained. That drew laughter from the group.

The night was fun but eventually the adults insisted that it was time they were headed for home. Joey tried to get people to stay but eventually only managed to get Eve and Laurie to.

"Thanks for a great night Joey," Paul said with a bit of a slur as he climbed into the taxi. I really needed that. In fact, I think the family did. Being off work has been hard on us all, so thanks very much. Just don't let Eve drink herself silly, okay? And don't you boys do it either!"

"Anytime Paul and we won't," Joey replied.

He hugged Karen and once again took the chance to enjoy having her massive MILF tits crushed against him. She'd changed from her swimsuit into a relaxed t-shirt and shorts and was braless. As he helped her into the taxi, the shirt fell away from his chest and gave him a wonderful down-blouse view of her cleavage. She looked up at him and grinned. He was pretty sure he'd just been busted but nothing was said. He walked around to the front seat and hugged Eva as well. She too was braless after the hot-tub. He told her that she didn't have to leave but she just laughed it off and climbed in. He gave her sufficient cash to pay for the ride to their two houses and went inside.

They three of them partied late into the night but eventually they'd had enough and headed to bed.

Joey laid in bed and thought back on the night, firstly on the shape of his mother's friends. He could never put his finger on why they turned him on so much but there was something about their generous hips and hot, fat asses and big MILF-tits that made him rock hard. To think that he'd had them both in his own hot-tub in almost no clothing! He stroked his cock as he thought about it. He pictured himself sitting on the side of the tub with the two of them sitting topless in front of him, the big tits floating in the water.

"Fuck I want to suck your hard cock," he imagined Karen saying.

"You love it, don't you Joey? You love our lips around your hard prick, you love shoving it into our throats and feeding us your come. Does it turn you on to pump your come down our throats? Or do you want to shoot it all over our fat tits?" Eva would ask him. It was on the back of such thoughts that he managed to come despite being as drunk as he was.

As he finally drifted toward sleep he recalled Eve bitching to him and Laurie about how crap it was that her mother wouldn't even let her buy some new make-up. She knew the phone that she wanted was out of the question, but surely a bit of make-up wouldn't break the bank? She swore repeatedly and hoped desperately that her father would get a job so that her life wouldn't suck so much!

~~~~~~~

Joey picked up his phone nervously and called Karen. He asked if she could come over later that evening, claiming that he needed some motherly advice to do with some stuff around his house that Skyping his mother wouldn't quite work for. She was only too happy to agree to help him out. Then he made the same call to Eva.

Karen arrived first, with Eva coming only a few minutes later. Both women were surprised to see the other there based on the phone calls that Joey had made.

"What's this about Joey?" Eva asked suspiciously as they took seats around his kitchen table.

"Well to be honest, I don't actually need help from either of you but I wanted to talk to you both and thought this would be the easiest way to get you here. So first, sorry for that little deception. Both women relaxed a little but neither of them looked particularly pleased. Karen had her hair bound back in a simple pony tail and wore a pair of black trousers with a black and white patterned blouse that she'd clearly worn to her job as a book-keeper that day. Eva wore gym clothes; 3/4 length 2XU compression pants and a bright orange, tight top that flattened her large breasts a little. Joey kept glancing at them anyway. "Okay, so here's the deal. I was talking to Eve and Laurie the other night after you both left and I can't help but feel for your current situation Aunt Karen. I want to help you out." Karen went to protest but Joey shushed her and continued. "You too Aunt Eva, I want to help you as well. Don't take it out on Eve, Aunt Karen, but she was pretty bummed about the whole financial situation and I'm sitting here in a house all to myself, with more money than I could ever dream of, so I want to help.

"Don't be silly Joey," Karen replied after taking a deep breath. "It will do Eve good to learn to appreciate what she has rather than what she can't have. A little bit of hardship goes a long way to developing character and Eve is at an age where it's not a bad thing. It's not like she's going without."

"Karen is right Joey. We might complain a bit here and there because we'd like things to be better but then I'm pretty sure that's normal for everyone. We'll get by and things will work out and we'll look back and say that we're glad it's over and that we're better off for the experience."

"But you don't have to 'just get by'. I'm not talking about giving you millions by the way, just enough to make a difference and take the edge off until things do get back to where they were. And it's not going to be utter charity either. Here's the deal. I'm either going to gift the money to your kids or I'm going to give it to you in return for services rendered so that you feel that you've at least earned it."

"You can't give it to the kids!" Karen exclaimed. "There's no way they'd be responsible with it."

"I know which is why I'd much prefer the other arrangement," Joey replied.

"What do you mean by 'services rendered'?" Eva asked cautiously.

"I haven't thought it out entirely," Joey lied, but I guess you could help with house cleaning and maintenance and stuff?"

"The first issue that I have with that Joey is time. I barely have time to clean my own house, let alone get over here and help you with yours. You should just hire a cleaner," Eva replied.

"Yeah, I wouldn't be able to commit to enough to make a difference Joey," Karen agreed. "Like maybe an hour here and there on a weekend but that wouldn't seem like enough to me to warrant taking any money from you at all."

"Okay then," Joey said, glancing back and forth between Karen's blue and Eva's brown eye gazes. "Something that won't take as much time that is worthwhile." He paused as if trying to think of something new. "Sex," he said flatly.

"I beg your pardon?" Karen asked, shocked.

"I want to have sex with both of you."

Eva slapped him. There was no warning, no cry of outrage, no protest, just an instinctive slap to the face. She stood up.

"I'm going to pretend I never heard that Joey," Karen said, standing alongside Eva. "And you'd better hope that your mother never hears about it either."

Before Joey could recover his composure both women walked from the house. He didn't follow them. He didn't hear what they said to each other, he was too shocked from Eva's reaction. He flopped on his couch after they'd gone. He wasn't sure what he'd expected. He supposed that he expected that they would have taken some convincing but he'd expected more of a chance to make his case. He hadn't even got to the part where he told them how much money he was going to give them. Fuck. He wasn't done though. He wasn't about to give up. He just needed a better strategy.

He gave it a lot of thought but the only lever that he could think of was the money. The problem was that as much as he wanted to give them the money and as much as he wanted to fuck them both, he didn't want it to seem like prostitution. He couldn't come up with something that didn't seem like exactly that.

1...34567...11