Joey Gets Lucky

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eva leaned down and licked his cock from where Karen's fingers were to the top, then around and around the head.

"Suck it," Joey moaned.

"Yeah, suck his fat cock Eva, let him see his Aunty's lips wrapped around his hot dick," Karen told her friend. Eva did exactly that. She opened her mouth and slowly eased it over the head of his dick and sucked it into her mouth. She took him deep and then slowly sucked her way back up until she released him.

"Fuck that's hot," Joey moaned. "Now do it together."

The two women leaned in and both licked his cock at the same time, one from either side. They met at the top and their tongues swirled around him and into each other's mouths as they kissed around and over him. One then the other would then slip her mouth down over his cock and suck back up to kiss again.

"Make it sloppy, like a porn blow job," Joey asked with a moan. Karen took the lead.

"A sloppy porn blow job? Do you think we're just a couple of desperate sluts who'll do anything? I bet you love the idea, don't you?" She spat on his cock and wanked him with her fist. "Stick a tit in his dirty little mouth Eva." Eva climbed up beside Joey and thrust a breast in his face. He sucked on her long, dark nipple as he heard Karen spit again. He felt her hand slide over his cock. Her mouth followed. She bobbed up and down, paused to spit on him at the top, then plunged over him again.

"Fuck yes, eat my cock Aunt Karen, eat like a slutty MILF!" Joey exclaimed around Eva's nipple.

"Such a dirty little fucker," Eva said to him. "Sucking on my big fat titty while your Aunty Karen gobbles your dick whole. Do you like Aunty Karen eating your thick dick Joey?"

"God yes," he mumbled and sucked hard on the nipple in his mouth as Karen plunged even further down his cock. He felt her hold there and his cock bumped the back of her throat.

"Deep throat me bitch," he demanded and pushed her head with his hand. He felt his cock slip into her tight throat and she gagged a little and pulled back. Eva pulled her tit away and the two of them saw Karen as she gasped for air, saliva stringing from her mouth to where it coated his cock.

"Kiss her, kiss the dirty slut," Joey told Eva. Karen presented herself and Eva bent to kiss her, the saliva coating both their lips as they did so. Joey reached for Eva's tit and played with it as the two women shared a sloppy kiss. "Now my cock Aunt Eva. Swallow my knob like Aunt Karen did. Do it on your knees between my legs." Eva moved from the couch and knelt before him again. Karen moved aside to give her room. Eva left Joey's cock against his stomach and pushed his knees wide.

"Do you like dirty MILFs Joey? Do You like your Aunties slutting it up for you?" she asked him, her face in close to his cock and balls which were already wet and covered with Karen's saliva. She ran her tongue over his sack between his testicles, then sucked one deep into her mouth. She rolled it around with her tongue, then pulled back, his cock starting to stand as she did so. She let it pop from her mouth and then spat a wet gob of saliva on the other ball before sucking it into her mouth. Karen moved and mashed her tits in his face. He couldn't see Eva but he felt her mouth on his nuts. She spat on his cock and worked her hand up and down the shaft as she sucked his nut sack. Joey sucked on Karen's massive tit as if his life depended on it. He was getting close to coming. His hips thrust almost of their own will in response to the pleasurable assault. Eva took his cock into her mouth. He felt her take him deep. As Karen had, she pushed her face down until he bumped the back of her throat. He felt her push harder and he cried out as the head of his cock slipped into her throat. She held him there until she gagged. He could feel her saliva liberally coating his cock and balls.

"Kiss your Aunty Eva", she said and had Karen move out of the way. Joey didn't get a chance to think about it, suddenly Eva's tongue and wet lips were all over his mouth. Karen took up Eva's position and sucked his cock. She deep-throated him again. When she released him, she didn't kiss him as Eva had but worked her mouth over his cock again. She had his balls in one hand and pumped her mouth up and down his shaft until he exclaimed that he was going to come.

"On your tits Aunty Karen, I want to explode on those big fucking tits," he exclaimed. Eva sat back to watch as Karen released him from her mouth and then enveloped his cock with her breasts. She squeezed them together around his sloppy cock and rubbed them up and down.

"Go on, fuck my big tits, cover Aunt Karen in your teenage come," she panted as she worked his cock.

"You're so dirty Joey, look at you with your big stiff cock between Aunty Karen's tits. Go on, coat them, coat her slutty tits," Eva demanded of him.

"Yeah, bitch, take it, take my come all over those massive fucking melons," Joey cried out as his balls tensed and gave their release. Come shot into the air and almost hit Karen in the face. It splashed back down over his cock and her tits which she continued to pump around his cock as he spurted again and again.

"Mmm, what a load of come," Eva exclaimed as Joey's thick white seeped between Karen's tits. When he'd stopped twitching, Karen sat back on her heels, her tits coated with his come. It ran down between them to her belly and jeans, it hung from one nipple, and glistened over the top of her hanging melons.

"Well you sure made a mess of me," Karen laughed as she inspected herself.

"Eat it from your tit Aunt Karen," Joey told her, thinking back to the way that Britney had scooped his come into her mouth. Karen hesitated but only for a moment before lifting one breast toward her face.

"And you clean the other one Aunt Eva," he panted.

Karen's tongue slipped from between her full lips and licked along the come-covered skin of her breast. She was able to get to the nipple but couldn't manage to suck it. Eva knelt beside her and bent her head to the other tit. She licked come from it and sucked.

"Suck dirty MILFs," Joey moaned as he watched them. "I want to see you kiss each other with my come on your lips."

"You're a kinky little fucker, aren't you?' Karen laughed but she turned to Eva without saying anything else. Eva ran her hand up between Karen's tits, capturing some of the come that had slipped down her cleavage. She held her sticky fingers to Karen who sucked one into her mouth. Eva sucked another and then the two of them kissed around her hand before it was withdrawn and they were simply kissing each other.

"So fucking hot. That's amazing watching you with my come between you like that," Joey commented. "It's about time that I got to see those fabulous fat asses though. Clean my cock with your mouths and then you can stand up and get your pants off for me. Strip them off each other."

Joey reclined against the back of the couch and the two women took turns sucking his dick and balls until all traces of his orgasm had been cleaned away. Then they stood and faced each other, their fat tits inches apart.

"Whose ass do you want to see first?" Karen asked.

"Hmm, well Aunty Eva got her tits out first, so let's reverse the order," Joey suggested. Eva unzipped Karen's boots and helped her step out of them one by one, then undid her jeans. She worked them down over Karen's wide, curvy hips and then tugged them down her legs. Joey told her to stand and face away so that he could see the revelation of her ass. She was wearing a black thong that matched her already discarded bra. It disappeared between her voluminous butt cheeks. When it was all that she had on, Joey told her to touch her toes.

"Spank the naughty bitch's fat ass Aunt Eva," Joey instructed as Karen bent and took hold of ankles, Joey was impressed that she was that flexible. Eva swatted Karen's ass lightly. "Harder, not like some soft sappy love tap. She's a dirty, naughty MILF and she should be slapped properly. If there's no hand print on that fat white ass cheek, you haven't done it right," he insisted. Eva hit her harder and the sound of the slap echoed through the room. A nice red hand print appeared on her dimpled ass. "And the other one." Eva slapped Karen again. "Now pull her ass cheeks apart and show me in between."

Eva pulled her friend's butt cheeks wide apart and revealed the strap of the thong between them. Joey leaned in close and rubbed the crotch of the thong against her pussy. "I think she's having fun, she's nice and wet like a good slut should be," Joey commented. He sniffed his hand and breathed in the aroma of the older woman's pussy. "I wonder whose pussy is going to taste better. Now take her thong off Aunty Eva."

Eva peeled the wet thong down Karen's legs. Joey was happy to see that her pussy lips were bald. When the thong was off, he had Karen stand and turn to face him. It wasn't just her lips, her entire pussy was devoid of hair.

"Now that's beautiful," he said. "Isn't she hot Aunty Eva?"

"Yes she is," Eva replied.

"Your turn now. Strip her down Aunty Karen." Eva stood and Karen removed her boots and pants before Joey had Eva assume the same position that Karen had. She wore black satin bikini panties that he once again tested to see if they showed signs of her arousal. Eva proved to be even wetter than Karen had been, much to Joey's delight. When her panties were stripped down her legs the crotch showed plenty of evidence of her pleasure. Before she was allowed to stand, Joey moved in behind her as Karen held her cheeks wide.

'Yeah, keep them wide like that," he instructed her. Unlike Karen, Eva's pussy wasn't completely bald. She had cropped hair covering her lips and Joey assumed that would extend in front as well. He moved close, able to smell Eva's arousal. He had been going to wait to taste her but was too horny. There was no sight of Eva's inner lips as she bent over. He spread her lips as Karen held her ass cheeks. He ran his tongue up her slit. He didn't even stop when he was near her asshole but kept going, right over the puckered little hole, feeling dirty and kinky for doing so.

"Ooooh, you kinky little bugger," Eva moaned as his tongue passed over her anus. Joey told her to stand up and turn so that he could see her naked from the front. She and Karen stood next to each other. Then before he could even ask, they turned and kissed each other again, their naked bodies pressed together.

"That is the sexiest fucking thing I've ever seen," Joey moaned, his cock revived and stood at attention again.

"That's because you haven't seen me riding your cock yet," Karen said, turning on him. "And it looks to me like it's well and truly ready to be eaten."

"Oh the glory of youth," Eva said when she turned to see his erection spearing out from him again. "Who goes first?"

Joey looked from one to the other, torn and not really having a desire for one over the other. "Rock, Paper Scissors," he told them. Whoever wins gets my cock. He watched as the two MILFs squared off. He loved the fact that as they bounced their hands up and down and counted to three, their breasts bobbled in time with the movement. Karen threw rock and Eva threw scissors.

"You're up Aunty Karen," Joey declared. "Come and ride my big fat dick." He brandished it in his fist at her. Karen walked over to the couch and climbed up to straddle Joey. She reached for his cock between her legs and aimed it at her pussy. Joey stared at the point where their bodies met. Eva had come to sit next to him on the couch. Karen sank down and he felt her wet pussy glide over his cock. She slid down until she completely engulfed him and he was buried in her.

Joey groaned in pleasure. "Do you like a nice wet MILF pussy on your cock Joey?" Eva asked him. "Is it good to know that it's a well-used pussy? If only you knew the dirty things that pussy as done." Karen moaned as Eva talked dirty and then grabbed hold of Karen's tit. Karen slid up and down on Joey's cock.

"Your thick prick is so hard Joey, fuck me with it. Push it up into my wet slit and fill me with your yummy come."

Eva moved so that she could thrust her tit into Joey's face. He sucked hard on the proffered nipple and took it deep into his mouth. Karen kept working up and down his shaft.

"I think you should be on the floor Joey. I want to ride your face and kiss your Aunty Karen," Eva purred in his ear. Joey couldn't think of any reason not to go along with the suggestion and was soon laying on the floor of his living room. Karen and Eva stood over him and he looked up their legs to see their pussies and the underside of their tits. They leaned in toward each other and kissed. He saw Eva's tit push in between Karen's mighty pair and with his cock in one hand, reached up to stroke Eva's inner thigh.

When the kiss ended, Karen squatted back down over his cock. Eva knelt with one leg either side of his face and he was confronted by her slick pussy lips. She spread them with one hand as she rocked her pussy back onto his mouth. He darted his tongue out to meet it, desperate for his first taste of her pussy. He pushed his tongue between her slick lips and into her opening and felt her grind with gentle yet persistent pressure against his face. He could hear the sounds of the two women kissing, punctuated by their dirty commentary.

"He's got his dirty little tongue in my cunt Karen. I'm riding little Joey's face and it feels so good."

"You should try this stiff cock in there, I forgot how good it is to fuck someone with good stamina. I can't wait to feel it up my asshole. Do you think Joey's going to want to fuck his Aunty's asshole?"

"I bet he will, he strikes me as a kinky little fucker," Eva replied.

"Kiss me Eva," Karen purred. Joey thrust his cock up at Karen's pussy, trying to match the timing of her riding up and down. Joey put his hands under Eva's ass to stop her from crushing his face too much and before he could come managed to tell the women to swap positions.

"Come on Aunty Karen get that beautiful fat ass down here so I can stick my tongue in your bald pussy," he demanded. He groaned before he could say anything else. Karen was still standing over him and he looked from between his legs to see Eva suck his cock into her mouth. He stared in amazement, stunned by the fact that she'd sucked him just after Karen had been riding him. He'd wanted dirty but hadn't expected the two women to come through in the spectacular fashion that they were.

"Come on then, eat my pussy Joey, get that tongue in there," Karen told him as she knelt and pushed her pussy into his face. He stuffed his tongue into her and then focussed on her clit as he waited for Eva to mount him. Karen leaned forward though and he felt her massive tits crushed against his stomach. He heard someone spit and a big gob of saliva landed on his cock.

"Help me eat this fat cock Karen," Eva told her friend and a mouth descended over him. He licked and lapped and sucked at Karen's pussy as the two women shared his cock again.

"Fuck me Aunt Eva, I want to feel your pussy on me," Joey moaned into Karen's pussy. Karen made room and Eva mounted him. Her wet velvety pussy slid over his cock and Karen told him exactly how good it looked to see Eva's pussy split in two by his big dick. Eva rode up and down his erection and Karen ground her pussy into his face as much as he'd let her. Joey held her above him and then ran his tongue from her pussy to her anus. He swirled it around and Karen squealed encouragement.

"Oh he's a dirty fucker Eva, I can feel his tongue in my, asshole. Yeah Joey, stick that tongue in Aunty Karen's dirty fucking ass." He lifted her back a little and returned his tongue to her pussy. His tongue was tiring though and he wanted a change.

"I want to do it doggy-style," he cried out, his balls on the brink of bursting for a second time. "Get off and bend over the couch."

"Oh, my favourite," Karen said happily. She moved back to the couch, knelt in front of it and rested her tits on the couch seat. Eva moved next to her. Karen wiggled her ass back at Joey then reached back with her hands and spread her cheeks wide. "Come and fuck my pussy and my fat ass Joey, get that lovely stiff dick of yours inside me again."

Joey knelt behind her and stuffed his cock into her pussy. He grabbed her hips to steady himself as he started to fuck her with long slow strokes.

"That's not fucking her," Eva said. "Fuck her hard and fast, that's how she likes it."

"Kiss each other," Joey grunted as he took Eva's instruction on board. He worked his cock faster and harder, his body slapping against Karen's ample ass. The two women turned to each other and kissed. Joey pulled from Karen's pussy and quickly moved behind Eva. The two women kissed as she slipped into Eva's pussy and started to fuck her with the same enthusiasm that he had been ploughing Karen. The sounds of their bodies slapping and their groaning filled the air along with the unmistakable scent of sex.

"Fuck, I'm gonna come," Joey groaned.

"Fill my pussy Joey," Eva cooed. "Fill it with your hot young spunk. Give Aunty Eva a pussy full of your come. Jam your cock in me and shoot it deep so I can come with you." She had a hand between her legs and frigged her clit as he pumped his cock into her pussy over and again.

Joey pounded her hard and then held deep as his balls unleashed and his seed spurted from his cock.

"Oh fuck yes, that feels so good Joey," Eva cried out. "Her body shook and shuddered as she joined him in orgasm. He felt her pussy clenching at him as he held himself inside and emptied his sack. When he felt the last of his come spurt from his cock he sat back on his heels, his cock slipping from Eva's pussy. He panted heavily, hot and sweaty from his efforts. Karen turned.

"Don't let all that go to waste," she said and bent her head to suck his cock. Joey flinched, barely able to take the intensity so soon after having blown his load.

"Ooooo, I can feel it running out," Eva said happily. Joey looked to her pussy and sure enough his come ran from her pussy and down her right thigh.

Karen surprised him again. She scooped his come from Eva's thigh and brought it to her mouth.

"Kiss me Eva," she moaned. Eva turned from the couch and the two women kissed. Joey groaned appreciatively as the two women kissed with his sperm between them. They tumbled to the floor together.

"Eat each other out," he said impulsively when he saw them rolling on the floor together. I want to see you two kinky MILF bitches with your tongues in each other's pussies!"

"What do you think Eva?" Karen asked her friend. "Should we do it for him?"

"I dunno Karen, I mean there's still all this nasty come leaking from me, are you okay with eating teenage come from my dirty pussy?"

"Hey, I'm in charge, remember?" Joey said petulantly.

"We did agree to that Eva," Karen said with an impish smile.

"Then you'd better hoover this come from my snatch,' Eva laughed. She lay back on the ground and Karen moved on top to sixty-nine with her. Joey found his cock rising at the sight. He moved around and watched from different angles as the two women set to eating each other's pussies. he couldn't help but notice how despite the reluctance, which had been feeble, they seemed to know exactly what they were doing.

"Stick your cock in her pussy Joey," Eva purred from the ground. "Come and fuck it while I lick her clit."

Joey moved and knelt carefully so that he could spear his cock into Karen's pussy again. He pushed it in easily, conscious of just how close it was to Eva. He used long slow strokes to slide in and out until Eva told him to pull out. She tipped her head back.

"Now put it in my mouth," she demanded. He leaned forward and slid his slimy cock into Eva's mouth and groaned as she clamped her lips around it. She let him slide in and out a few times before telling him to put it back in Karen's pussy. This was repeated a number of times until Eva held him from entering Karen. She was panting hard, Karen was working her clit frantically, taking her close to a second orgasm.

1...56789...11