Joey Gets Lucky

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Push it in here," Eva said. She poked her finger at Karen's anus. Joey saw it sink in to the first knuckle. "Spit on her dirty ass and then fuck it." Her instruction ended in a wail as Karen assaulted her clit. Joey pulled Karen's big butt cheeks wide and spat right on her anus. Then he pushed his already slippery cock at it. He heard Karen cry out as the head pushed into her tight butt hole. He couldn't believe how kinky he felt. He pushed harder and felt her ring of muscle slide over his shaft as he went deeper.

Eva squealed under Karen's attention but then went very quiet. Joey assumed she' d come again. He just pushed deeper into Karen, then pulled back. She reached back behind herself and stopped him.

"Wait Joey," she said. "If you're going to fuck my ass, we need lube." She had him stop and he groaned in disappointment.

"Go wash your cock clean," Eva told him. Joey looked from one woman to the other and decided that he'd go along with their suggestion. As much as he'd said he'd be in charge, they were doing things for him that he'd only dared dream about, so why not go along with it? He went to the nearest bathroom and washed his cock. He returned to find Karen sitting on the couch with her legs spread and Eva between them, eating and fingering her.

"She needs an orgasm," Eva said simply when she noticed his return. "Come here and fuck her Joey." She moved aside so that he could take up her position. He licked her quickly before moving to slide his cock back into her pussy. He reached for her tits and held onto them as he worked his cock in and out. Eva moved beside Karen on the couch and took one tit from him. She sucked the nipple noisily into her mouth and slipped a hand down to work Karen's clit with her fingers.

"I need it in my ass Joey, I want your fat cock up my dirty ass," Karen moaned after several minutes. Eva pushed at his stomach and Joey slipped his cock from Karen's pussy. Eva grabbed hold of it and took him in her mouth, sucking Karen's juices from him. She produced some lube that she must have collected while he was washing his cock. Karen pulled her knees up with her legs spread wide. Joey watched as Eva squirted lube onto her fingers and then started to work it into Karen's ass. He couldn't believe how efficiently she did it. She had two fingers in her friend's butt hole before he had even really processed it.

"Now fuck it Joey. Fuck her ass," Eva told him as she pulled her fingers out. Joey moved into position and rested the head of his cock at the entrance to Karen's anus. Eva grabbed hold of it and guided him as he began to push. Karen moaned loudly and he felt her ring open around his cock as he slid inside.

"God yes, it feels so fucking big. Fill my fat ass with your cock!" Karen cried out. Joey pulled back and pushed in deeper, feeling himself enveloped. He worked back and forth until his entire cock was stuffed inside Karen's ass. She moaned in pleasure as he slid back and forth. Eva alternately sucked on her tit and kissed her. Joey was getting close to coming again. Just the thought that he was actually fucking his mother's friend in her juicy ass was almost enough to set him over the edge. Eva again reached between her friend's legs used two fingers rub furiously back and forth. Karen started shaking on the couch and screamed loudly. Joey felt her orgasm as the muscles of her anus clenched his cock. It was too much for him and not being quite sure of what was expected, he pulled out and exploded, come arcing from his cock to spray over Karen's body and Eva's hand. His cock pulsed and pulsed again, until the last of his load seeped and dribbled from his cock. He watched as Eva brought her hand to her mouth and seductively licked and slurped the come from it. Joey relaxed back onto his heels and watched the movement of Karen's body as the last waves of her orgasm subsided. Her pussy visibly contracted and her stomach and breasts heaved with each breath.

"That looked like fun," Eva said as she looked back and forth between Karen's and Joey's bodies. "Think you can manage to fuck me up the ass too?"

"If you give me a minute to recover, I'm sure I could," Joey replied confidently.

"What was that you said about the joys of youth before?" Karen asked Eva with a laugh.

"I can't imagine why we thought this could ever have been a bad idea, can you?" Eva replied with a laugh of her own. She turned to Joey, "If that's going in my ass, you'd better go clean it again. I love Karen even more than the sister I never had, but hygiene is important!" Joey jumped to his feet and went to wash his cock again. As he washed his cock thoroughly, the thought that he was about to get to stick Eva in the ass had him swelling yet again. When he walked back into the room, his cock pointed the way, not quite at full attention but hard enough to draw the eyes of the two sexy MILFs.

"Fuck, it really is ready to go again," Karen said with genuine surprise.

"Impressive, isn't it," Eva replied. "How are you going to take me Joey?"

"Doggy-style," he replied, already imagining how good it would be to hold her hips and push his cock into her ass.

Eva moved from the couch and went to her hands and knees on the floor. She lowered her upper torso and presented her ass back toward him. "Like this?" she teased.

"Exactly like that," Joey replied. As he walked toward her Karen moved from the couch as well and knelt beside her friend. She pulled Eva's butt cheeks wide and spat on her friend's anus."

"Let me help," Karen purred. Joey knelt behind Eva as Karen pushed a finger into her friend's butthole. Joey lined up his cock, ready, but Karen took him in her mouth and sucked hungrily. Her nostrils flared and cheeks dimpled as she took him deep. Her tongue slid along his shaft and she clamped her lips around him as she sucked her way back up his cock. Joey put a hand on her head and thrust with his hips.

"Fuck, you're such a hot dirty MILF Aunt Karen. I love seeing you all over my dick like this."

"Hey don't forget my ass you two," Eva moaned. Karen released Joey's dick and picked up the lube. As Karen had done to her, she prepared her friend's anus, then again held her cheeks apart as Joey thrust his manhood up her ass.

"How's that Joey?" Karen asked. "How much do you like fucking your Aunt Eva in her ass?

"It's fucking awesome," Joey moaned and watched the last inch of his penis disappear up her butt. He took hold her hips and started to work his cock in and out. Eva groaned and moaned in pleasure. Karen stood and presented her tit to Joey.

"Bite my nipple Joey, suck my big nipple into your mouth and bite it," she demanded. Joey found his face all but engulfed by Karen's huge tit as she thrust it at his face. He sucked the nipple hard. It was thick and erect in his mouth and he bit down on it. Karen squealed and grabbed his head, holding him against her tit. He thrust his cock and worked his teeth on the nipple in his mouth until Karen let him know it was as hard as she could take. The first nipple was removed and then Karen squashed a tit into each side of his head before feeding him the second one. He blissfully sucked and bit and chewed on it until it too was taken away from him. Karen moved around in front of Eva and got on all fours. She dropped her shoulders to the floor, reached back and pulled her big butt cheeks wide.

"Lick my pussy Eva," she requested. Eva lifted her head from the floor and put her hands on her friend's butt cheeks. She ran her tongue up her slit and pushed it deep as Joey impaled her ass.

"Fuck that's hot. Yeah, eat her Aunt Eva. Eat her pussy and tongue her ass!" Joey cried enthusiastically.

He gasped when he saw Eva stab her tongue at Karen's anus. His cock twitched and he jammed it into Eva's ass, forcing her against Karen's. He started fucking her hard and fast just like he would her pussy. He could hear both women moaning and panting and giving little yips of pleasure. He expected to still be like that when he came but Karen moved away from Eva.

"You should sit on the couch Joey, then Eva can slide back down your cock and I can eat her out while you're buried in her ass," Karen suggested.

"Sounds awesome," Joey replied. Everyone adjusted position. Joey sat on the couch and Eva sat down on him, facing away from him, with his dick buried in her ass again. Karen knelt between her legs and kissed her, their tits smashed together. Then she teased her way down her friend's body. Joey supported some of Eva's weight with his hands, moving her up and down his rigid erection, her ass sliding smoothly over it. Then Karen's face was between their overlapping legs.

Joey couldn't see what was happening but from the moans that Eva gave off, he knew that Karen must have her tongue attached to Eva's clit. Then he felt Karen suck his nut into her mouth. She pulled at him with her mouth and rolled his testicle around with her tongue. First one, then the other was treated the same way before she evidently went back to licking and sucking Eva.

"Oh fuck yes Karen, lick my clit," Eva cried out. "God I wish you had a cock to shove in my pussy right now. I want both my holes filled!" Karen stood up and Eva groaned in disappointment. Joey looked past Eva's body to see Karen walk from the room. Eva bounced her ass up and down his cock until Karen returned to the living room brandishing a cucumber.

"How's this for filling your dirty cunt?" Karen asked.

'Oh god yes," Eva exclaimed. Joey couldn't believe it. Eva sank down on his cock and took him all the way up her ass. Then she held still while Karen moved back between her legs. She leant back against Joey's chest and he grabbed her tits and squeezed as he tried to see past her. Eva cooed in delight and Joey felt the cucumber through the membrane between Karen's pussy and ass as it squeezed into her pussy. He could barely move. He tweaked Eva's nipples as Karen started to work the fruit back and forth in her pussy. He felt like he'd lost control of the situation but couldn't care less given what was happening. He just wished he could see better. He thrust as much as he could and listened to Eva as Karen stimulated her toward climax and then took her over the edge. He felt Eva shudder and then the cucumber was removed. Eva lay back against him, recovering for a few moments. Karen pushed their knees apart and went to work on Joey's balls again.

"What are we going to do with this last load of cum Joey?" She asked between licks and sucks of his scrotum.

"Pump it deep into Aunt Eva's ass," Joey replied and rocked his hips to get his cock moving in and out again.

"Come on Aunt Eva, back on your hands and knees," he insisted. Moments later he was behind her again, hands on her hips as he slid his cock in and out of Eva's ass.

"Faster, fuck my fat ass hard and fast Joey!" Eva begged. Joey wasn't about to let a demand like that go unanswered. He grabbed her hips and fucked her, driving his cock in and out at a furious pace. Eva gasped and squealed until with one final thrust he shoved his cock deep in her anus and exploded. His orgasm was over quicker given how many times he'd cum and only a trickle of his seed seeped from Eva's ass when he pulled out but it was no less intense.

"Oh fuck," he said. "I think I might be done. That was fucking amazing. You're the hottest fucking women I've ever met."

Neither Karen or Eva said anything for a few moments and Joey suddenly realised that he hadn't even thought about what would happen once he'd succeeded in bedding them.

"Well if that's it, I think we should at least all get cleaned up," Karen said, breaking the silence.

"Yeah, I don't think I should head home with your come leaking from my ass," Eva laughed.

Joey led the way to the master bedroom and they all piled into the shower in the en-suite. It was generously proportioned with dual shower heads.

"Now this is a shower!" Eva said as she tipped her head back under the spray of water to soak it. Karen squirted liquid soap into her hands and lathered them over Eva's tits. "You wash mine and I'll wash hers Joey."

Joey took her up on the offer. He loved the way her massive tits squeezed through his hands when they were soapy. After a couple of minutes, Karen had Joey stand just out of the spray of water and soaped his body. Eva stood on the other side of him and helped. Joey grabbed tits and ass when and where he could and surprised even himself when his cock rose yet again in response to the situation.

"Oh my, looks like we're not quite done yet," Eva said gleefully as she grabbed hold of his cock with her soapy hand. Joey was sensitive and flinched but she didn't release him.

"I don't know that I can stand that at the moment," Joey panted as Karen grabbed an ass cheek with one hand and his testicles with the other.

"But we have to make sure you get your money's worth Joey,' Karen told him. Together they pulled him under the water and cleaned the soap off him before dropping to their knees. "This is what you like isn't it? Two fat-assed MILFs sharing your big hard penis?" She swallowed him. Eva looked up, grinning, from beside her, then took her turn to suck him when Karen handed him over. Joey stiffened completely as he watched the two women whom he'd crushed on for so long take turns to suck his cock. They slobbered all over him and gave him a wet, messy, combined blow job. Karen deep throated hum until she gagged, saliva stringing from her mouth to his cock and before it was even wiped away, Eva swallowed him, Karen's saliva ending up on her cheek and tongue as she forced her mouth down his length. She too gagged and Joey felt her drool running down over his balls. Her eyes watered as she looked up at him.

Karen and Eva kissed around the head of his cock.

"Hey Joey, is your hot tub warm?" Karen asked as Eva gasped for breath.

"Yeah, why?"

"Because I want you to fuck me in it," Karen responded.

"Ooo great idea," Eva said. They shut off the water and strolled naked through the house and out onto the deck. Joey removed the hot tub cover and the two women slipped into the warm water.

"God that feels good," Eva purred as she stretched across the tub.

"It looks fucking good," Joey said happily as he eyed off her body floating at the top of the water.

"Yeah, but she takes up too much room like that," Karen laughed and tickled her friend who quickly righted herself so that she could escape the assault. "Now don't just stand there with that thing pointing at us, come and do something useful with it!" Joey stepped into the tub and had both women scoot close to him, one on either side. It was the best boob-sandwich he could have imagined. He turned his head from one to the other, kissing them alternately until they came close enough that they were essentially all kissing at the same time.

Eva broke away first. She went to the side of the tub and leaned over the edge so that she was overlooking the wooded green-belt.

"Come and stick that fat prick in me Joey," she demanded. Joey stood behind her and grabbed her hips. Karen moved with him and took hold of his dick. She guided him into Eva's wet pussy then joined her and adopted the same position. Joey reached between her butt cheeks and fingered her pussy as he slowly fucked Eva.

"You two have the most perfect asses ever!" he exclaimed as he enjoyed the view as well as the sensations travelling through his cock. He started to alternate, pulling his cock from one pussy and then moving to stick it in the other. Back and forth he went, Karen, then Eva, Eva then Karen. Occasionally one of them would turn around and suck him before taking him back in their pussy. He fucked them long and slow. They teased each other's clits and kissed when it suited them

"I want you both to come-swap for me," Joey moaned when he was finally approaching orgasm again. "I want to see you two dirty MILFs with my come going from mouth to mouth." He had them turn around and sit and he stood between them, swinging his cock back and forth from one mouth to the other. When he reached the point of no return he held onto his dick and stroked it at Karen's mouth. She opened wide and stuck her tongue out as he placed the tip on it and came. When he finished, she closed her mouth over the head of his cock and sucked the last drop out.

Joey stepped back and Karen knelt up on the seat of the hot tub so that her mouth was over Eva's. Come ran from her tongue into Eva's mouth. When it was all moved, Eva swapped spots with Karen who sat lower in the water. She ran the come back into Karen's mouth and then they kissed, their lips and tongues joining together all coated with Joey's seed.

"Amazing," Joey said happily. Both women swallowed and licked their lips.

They sat in the tub relaxing for a while after that until Joey decided that he needed to treat them one final time to finish things off. He sat them on the side of the tub and used his tongue to get them off, first Eva, then Karen.

Finally they returned inside, the two women dressed and then left.

Joey flopped down on the couch exhausted but as happy as he'd ever been, at least until he wondered how things would go between them in the future. He had no option but to wait to find out.

~~~~~~~

"Hey Joey, I thought that with your Mom returning that we should have a welcome home party for her," Eva told him over the phone.

"Yeah, that sounds like a good idea," he agreed, only a little hesitant. It was the first time that he'd heard from either of his mother's friends since the day they'd had sex. The deafening silence had him worried. He didn't really know what he'd expected; anger, abuse, requests for more ... almost anything. Nothing was hard to deal with though. Then, out of the blue, this.

"Excellent, then we'll all be over on Saturday night."

"All?" he asked.

"Yep, Karen and Paul and Jack and I, we'll all be there. We're so looking forward to hearing about all the fun your mother's been having while she's been gallivanting around the world."

"Yeah, cool," Joey replied. "Don't worry about bringing anything, I'll take care of it all," he offered.

"Thanks Joey," Eva replied. At least she sounded genuine. Unfortunately for Joey, that didn't make the two day wait any easier. He was left with all sorts of feelings of trepidation about the coming festivity.

Joey picked his mother up from the airport, thrilled to see that she was happy and relaxed. She started to tell him all about her trip and he told her about the party and that she might not want to have to go through it all twice. She assured him that she'd be more than happy to tell her friends and that he'd pretty much just have to suck it up if he'd already heard it. He took the hint and enjoyed the time with her.

Saturday rolled around and he made sure that he cleaned the house, wondering how much it would cost to find a cleaner that was prepared to walk around the house in not much more than her underwear. He couldn't imagine actually going through with it but it was fun to fantasise. He enjoyed the drinks shopping the most. It was awesome to be able to choose whatever he wanted. Exotic beers, expensive champagne, the very best single malts and blends.

The doorbell rang and he opened the door to find Karen and Paul waiting. Karen was dressed to party. She wore the same tight jeans and boots that she'd worn the day they'd fucked and had combined it with a bright red, tight top with a plunging V-neck that threatened to capture his attention and never let go. The depth of her cleavage was spectacular. Paul gave him a warm handshake and Joey took no notice what-so-ever what he wore. His eyes had already turned to follow the seductive sway of Karen's denim-clad buttocks.

He had just shown them through to the living room and offered them drinks when the bell rang again. he excused himself and answered the door. It was his mother.