Just a Jab Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Linda was moving them around a bit, guessing that his size might be a bit daunting to a young woman. She got John onto his back with Adriana spreadeagled on top. With a little extra shoving she was able to line him up with her pussy and a gentle push got her sliding down to insert his head to her slit. Giving more help she used her hands to pry the young slit apart to open the path for his cock. It worked well and he was then sliding slowly down the sheath which was definitely well lubricated. Linda had to wipe her hands dry just from touching the pussy area.

Linda quietly whispered to Addie, "Take it really slow dear. He is very large and could hurt a bit if you push it in too fast. Don't worry how long you take, he will wait for you. He is an extremely considerate lover and will always make sure you are comfortable and ready before rocking your socks off. Again and again for as long as can take it." Linda was getting herself so turned on talking to Addie. The indomitable cuckqueen was in her element and her flowing pussy held testament to this.

Adriana had enough sense to heed the advice to slowly inch him in until fully grounded. She immediately had an orgasm making her need a rest for a moment to gain her breath and some more energy. Getting her breathing under control quickly she started moving her hips, sliding his cock up and down within her vagina. John was enjoying every moment of having this wonderful woman bodily loving him. He had to break the smooching a while ago so he could breathe through the insertion process. He was having so much trouble holding back from his own peak to enable Addie to fully enjoy the experience. He was glad that she rested for a minute after he got all the way in, but when her movements restarted he lost control and his hips were humping without control. The lovers stared at each other feeling the link between them and seeing the impact of making love was having on each other. Occasionally they would take notice of Linda lying beside them as she held them and caressed their bodies. They could see how turned on she was by the heavy blush covering her head and upper body and that she almost constantly tensed in spasm as she underwent climaxes. John absently hoped she would not hurt herself as she was so out of control. The only consideration was that she was not physically working hard.

Linda was still wetting herself with cream juice and climaxing as John began his humping. She just left her hands touching their bodies as the other two lost control and moved without conscious thought as though long time lovers. They moved together completely in sync with each other resulting in a very short period of intense activity. All too soon they tensed up as their orgasms shot through their bodies culminating in sporadic movements. Before they had finished his juice was joining her cum seeping to the bed. Linda joined them with a monster orgasm of her own as she realised Addie was another squirter as they had all been deluged during the climax.

The three collapsed on the bed to rest and recuperate after such an intense love session. Soon enough they had to get up and wash themselves in the shower. Of course nobody ever had the cubicle alone and more caressing occurred than cleaning. A long slow kiss between each participant finished a lovely morning. John's growling stomach told them it was well past lunch time, so they adjourned to the kitchen feeling a contentment that only loving sex will give you. They even found clothes from where Linda had tossed them and got redressed.

The only comment of worth during this time was Adriana saying, "Now I know why mum has been on cloud nine all week."

Preparing lunch was more a case of bump and grind, or tag around the kitchen. Touching was like a mandatory rule and all three followed the regulation assiduously. Something about new love that makes people act like half wits.

Adriana had to go home soon after lunch to get back to her exam studies and complete some final papers. Becoming the sloppy lover she took almost thirty minutes to leave the house as she could not stop herself hugging and kissing John. Many times they shared a spoken "I love you." Linda became concerned that Adriana could not concentrate enough to drive safely, but Addie convinced her she was fine before leaving whilst giving her a hug and kiss for almost a full minute.

After the front door closed the married couple stood for a while getting to grips with the recent event. The only movement was them going into each others arms for a loving hug. Then as if a switch had been thrown they sighed, recovered their wits and returned to what was a normal day. During the afternoon as Linda went to clear the guest room, she saw the camera and remembered she had recorded John's treatment.

Thinking to herself, "Oh damn, I recorded and forgot all about it. What should I do? I did not say anything about it, will they get cross at me. Oh shit. I will just put it away and bring it up with John at a good time."

She took out the memory card and went to the study returning the camera to its home and putting the card in her desk drawer, reminding herself to buy a new card next week. No rush as the camera would take some shots without the extra card and is not normally used at home.

Adriana got home with her emotions still running high. Janet met her at the door as she came inside and was given a large hug. Addie's smile and starry eyed look never left her face as she let go and went to her room to study. Janet shook her head in disbelief that her little girl could be acting so over the moon in love. She believed that John instills these feelings in you, and you cannot help but fall in love with him regardless of your age. He does not even try; the way he treats you with care, concern, respect and love is just his natural way.

***

The afternoon went quietly for the married couple as John did a few laps in the pool and Linda caught up on correspondence to family and friends. Her group emails were looked for by a number of the recipients, all hoping John recovers quickly. To some it was a real instance of the soap operas coming to their lives just once a week. Linda's prose writing skill helped as she could put together an easy to read story.

John was relaxing by the pool late afternoon when Linda approached him and, after sitting next to him, loosened his bathers and removed them. He was fully aware of her actions meaning little Jonnie became excited and popped up to play. Linda did not ignore it and soon her hands were caressing his full length and giving his balls an occasional fiddle. Soon his natural lubricant was dripping out the end and she made full use of this by increasing the strength of her touch. This loving was sending John into the land of lust as his hips began moving of their own accord. His arousal increased exponentially when tongue and mouth made contact with his cock. She soon inserted the end into her mouth and sucked him with fervour. He knew she wanted his cum and he quickly provided it for her as his cock throbbed and pulsed with abandon. Linda was enjoying the force of his blasts and heat of his cum as she removed him from her mouth and aimed the flow onto her face and chest.

When he calmed down she sat back to let him see how much cum was covering her upper body and face. When her saw her huge smile of satisfaction he had to pull her to him and give her a large kiss, spreading his load over the both of them. Feeling it squish between them Linda took great delight in rubbing her body against his as they locked lips. It felt so slimy and felt strange that John ended up releasing her to allow his laughter to escape. They both laughed for a while before continuing with a loving cuddle until it was time to clean up before dinner time.

After dinner they were sitting reading when Linda received a call from Janet. She wanted to visit them tomorrow and was checking if this was alright.

"Darling we would love to have you tomorrow. Why don't you come at lunchtime and we could all have a plunge afterwards."

John had to quietly chuckle as he heard his adorable wife produce those tacky double entendres. After finalising the arrangements and some more chatting she disconnected and looking at John in bafflement at his chuckling, but with a grin.

"What dear is so funny. I only invited Janet for lunch and a dip in the pool. Why are you laughing at me?" she said with her grin widening.

Before it was late Sophia breezed into the house and immediately gave them the third degree about their lunch time visitor. Being next door it was a given she would notice any cars in front of the house, and being a friend's car she would know who was there. Normally it would not bring out any curious behaviour in Sophia as comings and goings from her neighbours would not involve her. Now this situation with John any abnormal occurrence could have an affect on Sophia.

"Hi Sophia, nice to see you tonight. yes we had a lovely visit from Adriana today. It seems she has this idea about what we have been doing behind closed doors. Of course this idea may have inadvertently been given when she forced her mother to spill the beans last night. Now Addie came here to see about helping John as well and we had a lovely discussion about it."

"Oh so you just talked to her about what is really involved in the treatments."

"Well not exactly just talked, we did have a practical demonstration involving her. I must say she left here looking sufficiently satisfied with having assisted John. He too felt good all afternoon as well. I guess you could say the issue of at least one extra helper has been sorted out."

Sophia smiled at Linda's words, "So Adriana is added to our list. How does Janet feel about this?"

Linda thought for a moment then answered, "She happened to ring while Addie was here and she seemed to accept it. She did ring back tonight to come over tomorrow. I think she needs to assure herself that she is still needed. It would be difficult to think of your daughter as competition."

Sophia did not respond to this but had a thoughtful look on her face as if an idea had come to her. She ended up shrugging her shoulders and went to sit by John after giving him a soulful kiss. She sat there leaning against him giving him a lover's cuddle.

"So John, are you in urgent need of tingle treatment?"

"Well dear I had been sitting here having a quiet read of this novel feeling nicely relaxed. Linda's juicy blow job and tit coating seemed to have settled the beast so far."

Sophia put on a pouty face slightly as she said, "Oh bother. That is definitely not what I wanted to hear."

Then as he put his book on the coffee table he added, "However seeing you bounce in here like an eighteen year old cheer leader with your tight little top barely covering your juicy tits. Then topping this is that extremely short small skirt that seems to have ridden high up your thighs. Now if my eyes are seeing correctly you are only wearing a thong under said skirt, and I do mean to say your pussy encased in that bright white thong is very enticing. Funny that a young woman was here earlier wearing white panties, were you watching? Also let me double check this,"

He reached around her to lift her skirt at the back, made easy by her lying half on her side facing him. He ran his hand up her outer thigh to under the skirt touching her cheek around to the crack. He tickled this part with his fingers causing Sophia to giggle and wriggle over closer to John as she tried to evade the fingers.

"Yes I can feel it all now. I was right, god you have a gorgeous butt sweetie. If I am not mistaken I think we are both now having a problem with the tingles. Of course mine is my cock and yours is your butt. Hmm now that could be interesting if we both need the same treatment but in those areas. We could treat each other at the same time. Wonderful."

They both had a laugh at his playfulness, although they knew that behind the joke could be a sense of something to try sometime in the future. At these thoughts John's tingles were definitely scaling up and Sophia was feeling very moist in preparation for him. Linda was sitting there lost in her own cuckqueen fantasy world as she watched her husband with his lover and their friend. Sophia was getting herself comfortable cuddling her body into John as he placed his arms around her. They looked a lovely couple, the only thing missing to Linda's eyes was that they were dressed and not having sex.

Sophia and John were getting more worked up as they remained close together. His hand had not left her butt cheek since landing there as a joke. Linda could tell that his tingles were getting stronger, so before it got out of hand she went to them and gently got them moving to the bedroom. At least this time they could be left to disrobe with just a little prompting allowing Linda to undress herself and prepare the bed for the coming tryst.

Tonight was different to previous treatments as they began in the missionary position. John enjoyed this as a change to being underneath giving him the full control. It did not mean he was the only one active as Sophia moved as much as she could with her legs in the air and his weight on top. His large balls could be heard bumping against her arse as he vigorously humped. The impact made a great impression on Sophia making her super aware of him with each impact.

Linda was rapt as was normal for her. She got so much into the action that both lovers were passionately kissed during the sex. Her hands never stopped touching them except when her own pussy called for direct attention. During the climax all three participants produced enough liquid to soak through the towels Linda had placed on the bed. Lying in a large wet spot made them get up to change the bedding and have a quick wash before returning to cuddle on the clean remade bed like a litter of puppies. They slept for a while before John wanted seconds and gave Sophia a thorough eating out, then as she calmed from her orgasm he munched on Linda's pussy bringing her to the boil.

As Linda calmed down from this she found herself sandwiched between them facing an amorous Sophia. She could not help but return the kisses and hugs she was receiving. Her hands moved all over Sophia's body to wherever they could reach. Linda found that the soft lips and smooth skin were beautiful to experience, and a woman's hands touching her were a vastly different feel to that of a man. The sensations brought her lust to almost peak levels, until Sophia brought her tongue into contact with Linda's lips. Linda responded automatically by opening her mouth and joined her in a loving tongue duel. This action pushed Linda over the edge into an orgasm. As she tensed up her legs clamped together trapping John's cock pressing it into her slit. She then noticed his hands on her body and he was delicately sucking on the side of her neck. These coupled with the actions occurring with Sophia pushed Linda's orgasm into overdrive and the new bedding became saturated again from her squirts.

She was totally spent and the two lovers still with energy returned to their lovemaking with vigour after they gently pushed Linda out of the way. They did it with love and care but they definitely had to have her move so they could continue their romp. They took it slower this time with Sophia back on the saddle, until John was ready to blow and she dismounted and aimed his cock to spray onto her body and face. Direction became difficult with her eyes closed but they were so close together almost no cum missed her. His spurting was so strong that some was splattering back over John and Linda.

After his last spurt Sophia stayed where she was basking in the feeling of his cum all over her face and body, and licking her tongue as far around her mouth as it would go to slurp what she could. As she stayed above John the semen accumulated as it ran down over her hung breasts, gathering in large lumps to drip back onto John. Her boobs were big enough that they drooped in this position to almost touch John and some globs of semen closed the gap giving her nipples a creamy look instead of their normal brown.

Linda had now recovered enough to enter the fun as she let her tongue lick all the liquids she could find on John, and she was soon joined by Sophia to clean it off him. At the finish of that Linda was again so horny that when she saw the cum all over the other woman she attacked he with her tongue and mouth in a frenzy that sharks would be proud of. Sophia had been pushed over to lie back on the bed and she basked in the attention of her female friend. Linda did not ease up until all the obvious globules were gone and she showed her open mouth to Sophia and John to show what she had withheld on her tongue. Sophia almost came herself on seeing this overt display and immediately pulled Linda to her to mouth and they passionately made out while swapping his sperm back and forth.

This got John hot again as he watched his wife and lover make out. When Linda rolled Sophia over to on top of her they maintained the lip lock exercise, John noticed Sophia's bum was held up with her knees on the bed. Not being able to resist he positioned himself on his knees behind her and nudged her pussy with his cock head. Sophia paused in her pursuit of Linda's mouth to groan a "Yes John" and pushed back toward him spearing herself on his cock. John gave her a moment to return her attention to Linda and he began his plundering of her vagina. From this position he penetrated her further than ever before and she had to stop kissing and groan her enjoyment of John's actions. He built up his speed and depth of stroke until he could go no faster or further and kept this going until Sophia screamed her climax and sprayed her girl juice all over his lap and legs. He then relaxed his hold allowing his own climax to be reached and his cum burst into her vagina.

They finally finished for the night being totally spent and all three fell asleep on the cum soaked bed. A few hours later Linda did awaken to the uncomfortable feeling of wet sticky sheets and towels. She nudged her companions to consciousness and they all staggered to the bathroom to remove the stickiness from their bodies. After her refreshing shower Sophia panicked when she saw the time was after three in the morning. She quickly located her clothing, dressed and gave them both a short passionate goodnight kiss and raced to her home hoping the girls did not notice her late homecoming.

***

Sunday arrived in its usual quiet way with the married couple savouring their morning glory. They managed to be up and dressed before the dynamic duo from next door turned up for pancake breakfast. Sophia arrived a little later after her own sleep in to have coffee with them. Kim and Sal noticed their mother produce a large smile as she gave everyone a good morning greeting. As she kissed and hugged Linda and John, showing a larger smile the two girls looked at each other and shrugged. Mum was definitely acting weird and they guessed it was related to John's treatment but they could not fathom why she was always in the clouds because of it. When they had talked about it together the only thing that made sense was that she felt needed again. They knew that as they got older they relied on her a little less each year, not that they did not need her but needed a bit less. Then they got confused over the wording because it started to sound like they did want not her at all, and that was a horrid thought. Eventually just to make themselves feel better they decided that they did need mum a lot, the problem was she just felt unwanted. Then they got more confused and dropped the whole discussion and forgot about it. Mum was happy which made them happy, and how or why did not matter.