Just a Jab Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Adriana needed to take his entry slowly as she was still very tight and inched her way down his shaft. This was not helped by the water removing any lubrication that came into contact with it. However she was not going to be deterred and even if it hurt she would not miss this chance. Her lust was also being raised to new levels knowing her mother's hand was beside her pussy as John was making love to her. She could feel her blood pressure rising and the tension in her abdomen centre on her vagina. The sexual nature of the moment was too much for the young woman and she climaxed with vigour. Her orgasm was unmatched in her short sexual history, heck probably most peoples history. It was too much for her and she felt like she added a couple of litres of liquid to the pool which could be confirmed by both Janet and Linda who both had their hands on the little bit of cock not buried.. Following her expulsion she hyperventilated a bit too much and lost consciousness momentarily. Fortunately John was not totally oblivious to his surroundings, although close, and he was able to keep a hold of her as did the other two women. She came back to awareness with John calling her name and her back being rubbed by the women. Upon opening her eyes she saw John smiling at her before giving her a very loving kiss. He was a bit unsatisfied at not getting more sex with Adriana, but understood that her youth and inexperience needed to be looked after.

As she pulled off John his concerns about loss of sex was quelled when Janet immediately took her daughter's place on his cock. Any concerns at how Janet and Addie would feel about sharing a lover were proven unfounded. Linda was in CQ heaven again as Janet pushed herself slowly down his pole, letting out a throaty groan of appreciation of her pussy being stretched. She too was not going to be deterred by losing her lubrication to the pool water. She managed to take all of him inside before noticing hands placed at the entry point. This allowed her to realise just how much it was a turn on to be sharing a lover at the same time with others. She could feel fingers exploring the shaft where it entered her vagina and out over her clit. Even her anus flower was touched upon occasion which sent a shiver up her spine and a fleeting tightness in her vagina.

As soon as she had acclimated to his presence she began pumping her pelvis up and down, helped by John making his own movements. She built to a crescendo letting a muffled scream come from her lips as she felt John erupt inside of her. The added stimulation of two pairs of hands on his cock and over his body as well as Janet on his cock became too much and he climaxed. Janet joined his orgasm with her own which confirmed the yawn theory as Linda and Adriana climaxed in a perfect synchronous move. They too made noise and the screams from them all got louder as though in competition.

Their neighbours heard the commotion from the pool with differing opinions. Sophia felt her crotch moisten and vagina tense up in acknowledgement of what was occurring. Her daughters being young were jealous they could not be playing games in the pool as well instead of boring study. Other neighbours who heard anything just considered the youngsters were getting too rowdy in the neighbourhood and should be more courteous toward others.

It took a little time for them to recover after the excitement in the pool but Janet did extract herself from his cock. Linda considered it best if they get straight out of the water after she watched a trail of slime slip from between Janet's legs. Hopefully the filter would clean up this stuff, if not then John will be busy next weekend. It was getting late in the afternoon so Janet and Adriana left for home after a shower. Linda and John were sorry to see them go after the fun afternoon, but tomorrow was another work day, and Addie still had exams to study for. Adriana pouted at John until he promised to give her a massage and apply sun cream first next time. She smiled at this and gave him a quick peck as thanks. Goodbye kisses took a while to get through but they did leave.

Later that evening as Adriana was reading in bed before going to sleep Janet entered her room and sat on the bed next to her. As Adriana closed her book and put it on the bedside cupboard Janet held her hand looking thoughtful.

"Addie I hope everything is good between us. I want you to know that I am OK with what has happened with John and I want you to tell me exactly how you are feeling. I admit I was jealous yesterday afternoon when I found out you had been with John, but realise how silly I was being. Am I making any sense? Never thought I would have this type of sex talk with my daughter, it's a long way in unknown territory."

Addie looked at her mother and used her other hand to lift mum's face by the chin to look at her, "Mum I was hyper jealous Friday night when you came home and had to tell me the truth. I was ready to scratch your eyes out as you were doing exactly what I had always wanted to do since way before I even knew what the doing actually would entail. He was the eternal love in my life even though he acted more as a father than anything else, my heart was his. Once I calmed down I realised that I could actually act on my own wants.

"Believe me I never wanted to hurt you or make you feel pushed away. I just needed to be as close to John as possible and the opportunity this provided was too much to ignore. I don't know if this is just a passing thing with me but I want to enjoy it while I can. Is that OK with you mum. I'll back off if you ask me to."

"Oh Addie, I would not ask you to stop now, although perhaps be careful until your exams are over," at which they both smiled, "He needs as many women in his life as possible to help him survive, and if we all love him then we can all share a piece of him. He is one of those rare individuals who can give total love to more than one person at a time. I can feel it coming from him, even if we are all together," and Adriana nodded in agreement with this, "I think we can all work out something so nobody loses out. We do all want the same thing I think. To love him and share in his love for us. The physical stuff is great but the emotions he brings out are so wonderful. My only regret is he cannot actually be my husband, but I will take whatever I can just to be with him."

"Yes mum, I know exactly what you mean. Thanks for coming in to talk tonight. I can relax now and concentrate on my tests."

They sat on the bed for a while as Janet cuddled her daughter. They both closed their eyes and dozed for a while. When Janet awoke with a start not certain where she was, Adriana stirred beside her. Janet stretched her arms and back and began to leave the bed when Adriana asked if she could stay for a little longer as she did not want to be alone at the moment. Janet looked at her daughter and nodded. As they were both in their summer nighties ready for bed, they both laid down on the double bed with Addie resting onto her mother's side. Janet had her arm around her daughter, gave her a quick kiss on the top of her head to which she received a kiss to her cheek. They rested until sleep took them staying in each others arms for the night, getting and giving comfort.

***

John had a quiet night checking through his presentation notes he had on his notebook computer while Linda went through her schedule for the upcoming week. Sophia arrived mid evening and they sat drinking a coffee and talking about current events in their lives. When it was bed time they all helped to close up the house and went together to the master bedroom. While John went to the bathroom Linda cuddled with Sophia. Linda was enjoying the closeness with her friend and Sophia would never pass up a chance to be snug with her.

John came into the bedroom and swapped places with Linda as she prepared herself for bed. John immediately started kissing Sophia as he removed her clothing. Being prepared for their nightly activity she had not bothered with underwear, so getting naked was quickly done. John kept Sophia on the edge of the bed and kissed her from her neck to her breasts giving special attention to her nipples which responded by hardening to points. From there he dropped down to feast on her pussy letting his tongue lick up the fluids already seeping out. Sophia leaned back onto the bed to concentrate on her enjoyment of his wicked tongue. He was very good at this and soon had her squirming in ecstasy.

After she had a small orgasm John was released from between her tightened legs and she pulled him up to kiss his lips. Linda had returned to the room and she persuaded them to move further onto the bed. John remained on top and soon positioned himself between her legs in preparation for entry. Linda assisted by holding his dick in position as he pushed forward to slip into Sophia's snatch. As he eased himself into her vagina Linda occupied herself by fingering Sophia's clit helping build her lust. When he had fully seated himself inside her, Linda could see the heat in Sophia's eyes. When those eyes turned to focus on Linda she could not resist their draw and found herself being pulled close in. As they neared Sophia wrapped an arm around Linda and positioned her to enable their lips to touch. Maintaining eye contact Sophia increased the suction on her kiss and Linda followed her lead. Soon they were passionately kissing with their tongues entering the fray.

John was an observer of this activity and was relishing the spectacle in front of him. He found that two women being passionate with each other was a real turn on and his own ardour increased as their kissing increased. He began to slide his cock in and out of the vagina, never fully pulling out, to push back in with increased force. His actions became faster as the women lost themselves in each other. Very soon he was pumping furiously and had ignored the others, concentrating instead on holding back his orgasm as long as possible so that Sophia could erupt with him. When she pulled back from the sapphic kiss to breathe in gasps he knew she was close. He kept up his pummeling and when Linda latched her mouth onto Sophia's nipple Sophia burst into orgasm. She was quickly joined by John who had just been waiting for her. Linda found herself climaxing with them as her own ardour had been elevated with the kissing and the whole sexual situation.

The three adults collapsed on the bed to recharge their batteries. Tonight Sophia needed more from them as she had been charged up with potential since this morning. Hearing of Janet's session from earlier today, the afternoon massage from John and then overhearing the trio in the pool made her a very horny woman. Tonight her Latino blood demanded satisfaction, she wanted her friend Linda to become her lover as well as John. While John was still recovering his breath Sophia put her arms around Linda and held her body tightly to her own. Gently caressing Linda's back from shoulders over her curves Sophia whispered that she loved her while giving her brief little kisses. She rolled Linda to on top and gently ran both hands over her hips and waist. Eventually using both hands to carefully hold Linda's head at each side so she could look into her eyes. Giving her gentle kisses again all over her face but returning often to kiss her mouth she made her point about her feelings. Linda closed her eyes as she enjoyed the physical and sexual contact. She was still not completely sure about being bisexual, but she was appreciating the seductive nature of a woman's softer touch.

Sophia knew Linda was still on the fence but she could feel her arousal and the returned love and tenderness that Linda gave her. A quick glance to John told Sophia that he was definitely on board and loving the show. Sophia just hoped he could last long enough for her to taste her friend and get to feel her tongue. At this thought Sophia made her move reversing positions and giving Linda's nipples a thorough licking and suck, making certain they were gently squeezed and played with. Linda's verbal and physical response to this stimulation was all that Sophia could hope for as the woman moaned and wriggled in rapture.

Feeling confident Sophia ventured further down to firstly lick and suck at Linda's navel while teasing her pussy area. Linda's reaction increased and Sophia found herself being grabbed by the head and roughly pushed down to have her mouth placed squarely on Linda's private parts. The initial shock of being unceremoniously placed here was short lived as Sophia went into auto mode of pleasuring what she could reach. As her tongue and lips found their targets she again found herself being shoved around. This time two set of hands were re-positioning her body to be reversed on the bed with Linda being slid down further. Sophia then felt a tongue on her labia and knew that John was giving them a helping hand. She was trying to give Linda a good licking when the tongue at her own pussy speared her and moved around as though on steroids.

Linda was loving the attention from Sophia totally forgetting that this was female to female. Her touch was so lovely that who was providing it was immaterial. For most of it she has only been able to moan and wriggle her body around trying to maximise the sensations. Then she had to get her pussy eaten and the quickest way was to just move the head that was closest and the result was beyond her dreams. Now her fantasy world was being turned upside down again as she felt her body being slid down the bed and she groaned in frustration as those lips were gone. As the groan was fading off, the noise was suddenly muffled as her mouth was covered.

Her lips felt the skin against it and she pushed her tongue out and tasted her friend. Opening he eyes she could see the opening to a vagina gaping before her with the labia swollen in lust. This was the first time she had ever seen one this close in real life, and she thought that photos and films did not do it any justice. As she was looking some creamy liquid seeped out of the hole. As the drop grew larger she licked it and found it was John's semen. Her love of his cream pushed her lust over the edge and she became a demon using her tongue to get as much of the liquid out of the hole as she could reach. This frantic tongue action pushed Sophia to the brink and over into a climax causing her own cum to exit her hole. This helped flush her vagina of all fluids and Linda found herself lapping up all she could handle as it poured out. Her head was suddenly held tightly between Sophia's thighs as Sophia screamed accompanying her orgasm.

When the legs finally relaxed their grip Linda saw other lumps of flesh within her vision. This she could recognise as her husbands cock and balls. She found her tongue could reach his balls as his cock found the hole and gradually disappeared within. Linda was fascinated to watch from this vantage point. Her concentration did not last long as Sophia recovered from her orgasm and went back to lathering Linda's pussy. The long stiff penis had almost totally disappeared when Linda had to close her eyes as the sensations of her vagina being eaten as well as her clit being fondled overcame her. This soon changed to a finger tickling her G spot as a tongue licked her clit. Linda found she could not keep up with the fluctuating sensations being done to her pussy. Sophia was really mixing up her attentions, flitting from one spot to another and never in one place for long, or attacking multiple places simultaneously.

John was now sliding his dong fully into Sophia's cunt, taking full advantage of its engorged state allowing him easier movement than normal. He paused for a moment to get a better grip on her hips when he felt a tongue rasping across his ball sac sending shivers running through him. He almost lost his load as he thought about his wife underneath their lover licking his sac. Then it hit him that his thought was accurate Sophia is their lover now, not just his. This delicious idea made him almost lose his load a second time, gosh he was loving this part of his new life. It was just a shame he had to risk death before finding out about it, that part was a real mood blocker.

Getting his mind back in the game he resumed his piston movements getting full benefit of his cock length with a controlled thrust. Sophia was moaning as she relished our threesome and stepped up her oral onslaught of Linda's snatch while also increasing her pressing back into me. I picked up on her new ardour and matched and passed her causing us to almost battle over supremacy. The by product of our aggression was that Linda was now whimpering loudly to match her increased arousal from Sophia's attention on her pussy, watching John's cock slide in and out of Sophia's vagina, his balls swinging in front of her face, and the whole cuckqueen fetish of 'her man' having sex with another woman right with herself right there.

When Linda's hands found Sophia's hanging tits the situation got too much and Linda let loose a tremendous orgasm without warning. The suddenness of her explosion and the amount of liquid leaving her pussy set Sophia on the same course as her face and chest were thoroughly drenched. Sophia's climax tightened her vagina around John which in turn pushed him into his own peak. His hot eruption of cum quickly filled Sophia to overflowing and flowed all over Linda's face and into her open mouth making her gag for breath. Her subsequent coughing fit was so strong that it dislodged Sophia to the side and she slid off John's erection. This was left hanging in the air still pulsing and oozing his juices which added to Linda's facial coating. John only stopped himself in time from falling on top of Linda by placing his arms on the bed beside her.

Before they had recovered their breathing or settled properly on the bed they each laughed realising the funny side of the domino effect that had occurred. As they succumbed to the mirth they did re-position themselves on the bed with John cuddling the women to his sides. As the breathing calmed Linda was the first to talk, giving each a kiss in between statements.

She said, "I love you John more than you could ever know. Sophia I love you as well and I think it may be changing, but I am not really sure. I loved what just happened, but please let me have a little time to get to grips with how I feel."

Sophia responded, "Thank you Linda, I love both of you too. Take all the time you need, I am not wanting to force anything on you. If you cannot love me like this, believe me I will still love you and will never push for more than what we have always had. Sorry if I have pushed too much tonight, but I was as horny as hell after what has happened today and I did not want to control myself tonight. Again please don't be mad with me, I won't push again if it is not wanted."

"I would not say it will never happen again as I get too turned on when we all get together. I enjoyed what we did tonight, it is just that I am not sure how I would be without John being involved. I may not be very clear at the moment as the high is still running through me. Can we talk later this week, perhaps best before we come to bed," and she glanced at John and saw a large smirk on his face and dug her fingers into his side causing him to flinch but spoke to him with a smile, "and you too buster, keep that thought to yourself. I know what you'd say and you ain't gonna be asked."

Sophia rested next to her friends, loving the way they so easily interacted with each other. She was happy to be here part time as it is, and wanted more. She knew while her daughters were at home she would stay like this, and love it. She could dream of more though, John and Linda were definitely material for her dreams, wet and dry. Her personal hopes that they could be permanently together would make her extremely happy and contented. She assumed Kim and Sal would be OK with it as they always think of John as a father anyway. Her dreams continued as her pussy kept on oozing his semen. This eventually got her moving as her side was getting very damp on the bed.