Just a Jab Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The remainder of the morning was taken up with normal household chores. Sophia went home to do her own as John went out to the backyard to do some gardening with the help of the twins. When it came to gardening their help generally consisted of them following him around the yard telling all about their lives over the last week and what is currently hot, or not, on TV. Although John did not watch much on television he was always up to date on the current shows thanks to his lovely garden assistants. He also listened to details of school life, who is hot and who is not and what the girls friends are currently doing. All the information imparted to him in their lively animated manner. As the time neared lunch John packed up his tools as Kim and Sal went home. He went inside to have a quick shower where he was joined by Linda. She was getting more excited as lunchtime approached reminding John a number of times that Janet was visiting. John did not press for any sex with his wife even though his tingles were becoming a nuisance. The reason for Janet's visit was reason enough to hold off for a little while.

They were preparing lunch when Janet arrived. John went to let her in the front door and after dropping a carry bag she put her arms around him and hugged him tightly. They stood there for a while as John let Janet work through what was obviously worrying her. He felt his shirt getting damp where her face was touching. Linda became concerned at the time it was taking and went to join them. She had a good idea of why Janet had to see John today and this tight body hug seemed to confirm her theory. She went to them and placed her arms around them both and gently squeezed into Janet's back while John watched her over Janet's shoulder. After a moment Linda whispered to their friend.

"Janet dear, please do not be concerned. You will not be replaced, that would be impossible as we love you too much."

John opened his eyes wide at Linda's statement and thought through what the implications were and astounded himself that he found some insight.

"Yes Janet. We love you, I love you very much. You have a place in my heart that could never be taken away. "

With more tears springing forth Janet responded to John, "Thank you John, Linda. Yes, I want nothing more than to be with you for now and forever. Sorry for being so insecure but my history with men is not very good and I am scared that I will wake up and you will be gone from my life. I know you have space in your heart for me, its just that with Addie coming here my old fears surfaced. I was only young when I was abandoned by my ex, but even then he found a younger woman and now I am no longer even young myself. I was afraid that if you had a young woman you would lose interest in me. I know it is silly to think this, but I could not control my insecurities. I love you John like a wife loves her husband, and I love you Linda as a sister. Sorry if that is wrong as well, but I have to say this now while I am prepared to be spurned."

"Darling, look at me" Janet loosened her hold and lifted her face to look at John as he said, "I want to be with you forever. My feelings for you go way beyond the needs of my body and its health. This problem has only helped in bringing you to me which otherwise would never have happened. If I was miraculously cured tomorrow I want you to stay with me, or at least I hope you would want to stay with me, with us as I know Linda loves you as well."

John felt tears well up in his eyes. He looked at Janet through the blurred lenses and pulled her face to his and kissed her with all the emotion he could put into it. Linda cried as she witnessed the words, tears and actions of the other two and rested her head against Janet. To be referred to as a sister was high praise for her and for John to be like a husband to Janet was beyond her desires. This felt so right to Linda that John should have more than one wife, not just lovers. Her thoughts made her feel so elated that she began crying harder hugging her two loves tightly to her, as they finished their kiss and continued the big squeeze. Linda may have been even more over the moon if she could hear the thoughts from the other two as they were almost identical to her own. John felt a bit funny about his thoughts and decided to talk to Linda later. Janet was more elated than Linda as she basked in the idea that her words had been accepted and her feelings seemed to be returned.

They did eventually surface from their group hug as Linda once again had taken a lead role allowing her cuckqueen to take over. It made it easier for her that Janet was wearing a short dress with a long zipper down the back. Janet felt the zip being pulled and eased her body back slightly and lower her arms to make room for Linda to remove it. John feeling her pull back let go of her and removed his own clothes as his tingles were now in full bloom.

Looking at Janet as Linda pulled her panties down he thought to himself, "It is amazing how gorgeous she looks naked. This is probably the first time I have been able to look properly at her. She really is beautiful even after shedding a few tears. Then as he looked down from her face. Her large breasts look gigantic on her slim figure, and they stand out so proudly with little sag, and those nipples are so brown and large. Nipples on breasts that big, should not be pointing straight out. I can imagine the feel of that rubbery smooth skin in my mouth and on my tongue. Looking further he saw a smooth area where hair had previously grown. Her vulva was so prominent from the front and I can see her lips protruding between her legs just begging to be licked.

He was enjoying the view so much that he had forgotten the tingles until a strong spasm occurred almost doubling him in pain. When the women noticed him flinch they rushed to his side and all but carried him to the spare bedroom downstairs. They unceremoniously dumped him face up on the bed and Janet followed to straddle his groin. Linda was getting herself undressed and told Janet to go ahead and not wait any longer as John was getting worse. Settling down on him she speared his cock into her vagina faster than ever before. The sudden inflow of a large solid object sent her into a climax

Janet felt relieved and a lot more confident after the earlier discussion and her devilish side surfaced as John was lying there idly playing with her tits while she came down from her peak. She could tell he was still having tingles as he had not yet cum. Her inner imp decided she wanted to feel him fully inside more than this or facing position can provide. Letting a large smile arrive she disengaged from his cock surprising both John and Linda. They both watched as Janet climbed off John and pushed into the middle of the bed and got onto her hands and knees. From here she looked down at John with a devilish grin, raised an eyebrow at him and wriggled her backside. She noticed when he finally got the hint and his smile almost mimicked her own, and a corresponding giggle came from the other side of the bed as Linda caught on.

John moved slowly to behind Janet as she tried to hurry him on by wriggling her bum more and more. When his swaying erection got near to her pussy she stopped moving and held her breath as he located his cock at her opening and gently pushed the head inside. Janet let out a huge sigh of relief and joy as John was about to enter in her favourite position. He then dawdled for too long for her liking so she shoved back into him impaling herself on his cock. This fast entry had the same effect as before as she went through a climax which made her drop her head onto the bed. His large size in this position was as close to nirvana as she could possibly get. John held himself still, not daring to move as he tried to stave off his own orgasm. He was lucky Janet came so quickly allowing him to stall.

John was soon able to give his all to Janet, making sure she was well and truly plundered before he emptied his own load. She had two more orgasms before he came to the end. Linda as usual rode along with them all the way, sharing their peaks each time. It had been a very intense session and John had collapsed on top of Janet until an elbow to his side spurred him to roll off. Linda was quickly in place with a towel to catch the spillage from Janet. Following a loving three way smooch they adjourned to the bathroom for a shared shower with more hugs and kisses.

Linda carried her clothes as they returned to the front entry to retrieve the clothing that had been left behind. John happened to be following the two women and found it a very enjoyable experience to see their butt cheeks jiggling with each step as their hips swayed side to side. At one point he was concentrating on them so much that he bumped into a doorway making the women aware of his ogling. He was then entertained further as they amused themselves at his expense giving their hips more sway and steps more bounce. John was in heaven watching the pair of bottoms until he bumped into another corner of the wall and this time letting out an "Ouch" as he hurt his shoulder. This brought out laughter from the women that carried all the way through getting dressed.

***

Lunch was quickly done as Linda had prepared most of it before Janet had arrived. Janet's now jovial mood continued throughout the meal as she regaled them with some funny stories from her life. Afterwards Linda checked that Janet had brought her bikinis which were in the bag still in the entryway, and then insisted Janet see if Adriana could join them for a swim this afternoon. Then they donned their bathers and went out to the patio to let lunch settle and get some sunshine. John made a large batch of his special non alcoholic fruit punch and they sat enjoying the peace and quiet. Soon enough Linda requested John rub some sun block into her skin followed by Janet asking for the same. He was totally lost in rubbing the cream into their bodies except for the small bristles on his wife's lower legs. She harrumphed at him for being rude until he threatened to stop rubbing more cream into her which made her plead for him to continue. This was all in jest and Janet started laughing first followed quickly by John and then Linda, although Janet did check her legs for smoothness.

It was during this jocular interlude that the twins arrived for a swim followed closely by Sophia, coming through the gateway in their adjoining fence. They inquired about the joke and Janet filled them in on John's complaint about Linda's hairy legs. The three newcomers laughed in appreciation of the jest and Sophia gently bopped him on the back of the head telling him, "Careful buster or you might find yourself in big trouble." She then quietly checked her own legs.

They each took a patio seat each and dropped their stuff by the chairs. John returned to his sun cream applications finishing off Linda and starting on Janet. The girls got into the pool as Sophia sat down and ordered some sun cream from John when he finished Janet.

John jokingly replied, "Of course I will and I promise not to mention any hairs," getting laughs and groans from the women.

The front door chime sounded at that moment and Linda left to answer it saying, "That should be Addie."

Sophia got up to pour some drinks as Adriana led Linda outside sharing greetings with everyone there. Noticing her mother getting sun cream applied by John. She was about to ask for the same when Sophia piped up, "Get in the queue lassie, I'm next in line and it will get ugly if I am pushed back. It would be tits at twenty paces and I think I might have you outgunned in that department."

Sophia stood facing Addie with her arms at her sides as if about to draw her six guns, except she then brought her hands up to the underside of her boobs. Adriana raised her eyebrows at Sophia, then looked down at her own chest and gave her own boobs a little squeeze.

"Bummer, you got me there. Totally unfair you oldies all get the big guns and us kids only have pea shooters."

This got a hearty laugh from the others and a voice calling from the pool.

Kim then Sal,, called out, "OK what's so funny?" - "Gee, we miss all the fun."

Adriana answered her, "Just your mum making sure I don't cut into the queue for John to rub sun lotion on my back. While I wait for my turn, that water looks great, shove over girls I'm coming in."

Kim and Sal gave mock screams as they tried to get out of the way making more splash and noise than movement as Addie slipped into the pool. The three of them proceeded to have splash battles and try to dunk each other under the water. While the twins were occupied John found he could take some liberties whilst rubbing the sun cream into Janet. When he got to the top of her legs he targeted her pussy area until dampness could be seen spreading. Janet was beginning to quietly moan when he stopped his touching after hearing the girls exit the pool. He then heard Janet give a snort at being denied her pleasure. As the others approached he gave Janet a light slap on the butt getting a squeak in return, and moved over to start on Sophia, which heralded a large groan of pleasure from her. Addie and the twins giggled at the oldies actions as they wiped most of the water off their bodies before lying on the lounges. Addie put the back of hers down so she was ready for her turn at getting the lotion being applied.

Kim and Sally told everyone about the exams due to start tomorrow and that Kim's last test was on Wednesday the following week and Sally the day after. Adriana added to this that her exams began on Tuesday and went through to Thursday the week after as well. Sophia looked at her two daughters and said she thought tomorrows exam was an important one. Looking back at their mother they nodded to tell her they got the message and said goodbye to everyone and went back home to return to their studies.

John turned to Sophia and asked, "Have they worked out yet what to do next year?"

Sophia sighed and responded, "They have applied for the local university to begin a general degree course. Sally would like to go into computers and Kim is more artsy tending towards decorating or such. I just hope their marks are good enough to perhaps gain a scholarship, or at least a partial one. I don't think tightwad Nick is going to be much help. Last I heard his latest bit has gotten pregnant and pushing for the whole nine yards from him. She actually wants to marry the turd even knowing his history with relationships. She must really be the type who gives blondes a bad name. He said he was going to visit about their birthdays. Hopefully it can be a good visit for them. Oh I haven't told the kids all of this yet. I wanted to wait until after their exams are over. He doesn't mean that much to them any more but it can still hurt hearing about him."

"I hope it works out for Kim and Sal and they can go to uni. A scholarship would be handy to get because the fees can be high. It helped me get through," John said as he gave Linda a thoughtful look. As Linda sat and listened she realised what was probably going through his mind and hoped he could find some way to help without upsetting anyone.

Adriana added, "Yes the scholarship your company has provided for me was the only way I could ever hope of studying. The costs are bad enough without the tutorial costs included."

Janet spoke up, "Yes John, your company has been great in helping science and engineering students get through, especially for Addie. I was going through the applications the other day and there are some really good possibilities this year. I went over the whole scholarship history and was shocked when I counted up the numbers and almost a hundred full and partial scholarships have been awarded from your company fund. Really impressive, you should be congratulated on setting that up.

"Oh and speaking of work, sorry but I need to remind you. While we were having lunch a message arrived on my phone regarding the arrangements for the conference this week. I must apologise John but with all that has happened recently with you I had forgotten that you had agreed to give a talk at a session. I guess that it sort of slipped your mind too, but it is my job to keep on top of these things for you and I goofed badly. So should I respond and make your apologies due to health concerns, which would be totally valid considering you were hospitalised and are still undergoing treatment."

"Is this the conference that was deferred from a few months ago after those problems in Europe?" then he continued when Janet nodded, "If I recall it was only for two hours including question time. I had completely prepared for that and my notes and displays were ready to go. I suppose Greg or Barry could go and use my notes, but I don't think that would be fair to them at the last minute. The question time can get very tricky with all the know-it-alls that attend."

He turned to Linda and asked, "What do you think honey?"

"I know you want to honour your agreement and not pull out at the last minute. If you are careful and get your treatments I am OK with it."

John then noticed all four women staring at his groin with looks of lust, coupled with big grins showing they were having some fun.

"Linda, did you have to mention the word 'treatment' with all these beautiful care givers around. I am starting to feel like a side of beef in a lion pride," to which Sophia gave a growl and they all laughed realising he was surrounded by his lioness pride.

Their grins got a lot wider when his cock started to swell in answer to the attention it was receiving. He decided it was time for a swim to hopefully cool the situation down a bit. It wasn't that long since his treatment before lunch and he considered he needed a bit more time off to recover. He had finished applying sun cream to Sophia while they were talking. He gave her a pat on the butt and made a move to go into the pool as her phone rang. A quick talk and Sophia announced she was needed home to fix some sort of emergency, and would see them later tonight. They returned her byes and John went into the pool, soon joined by the other three women.

Addie reminding him she was still owed her sun cream treatment and he should pay up before she had to go home herself to study some more. He promised to do it when they got out of the water, to which he got a thanks and a kiss. Seeing the kiss Janet and Linda joined them and all three proceeded to drown him in lips. The earlier rub downs by John and subsequent talk of John's treatments had given them ideas of what they want to do with him. John got the message of where their thoughts were by the way three pairs of hands were fighting for prominent positions on his body. His bather pants lasted all of 15 seconds under this siege. His already half erect penis lasted five seconds less than his pants. He gave in and closed his eyes and enjoyed the wonderful attention as his own hands wandered freely over which part of female anatomy was nearby. Somehow the bikinis did not last much longer than his bathers.

Linda was paying close attention to John and decided it was close enough to treatment time. Her newfound fetish was in glee heaven with two beautiful women here for John, but was a bit peeved at the loss of the third. She thought to herself, "Oh to have John doing three at once, oh how divine that would be. But don't get too greedy, these two are total tens themselves and together make 25, but add in mother and daughter and we are talking a score of at least 45. OMG I am wetting myself just thinking about it."

She backed off from direct contact with John and let the other two have more space. From her new position she could see that Adriana had prime spot near his erection. They were in the deep end of the pool so the flotation effect helped her immensely as the three kissing did not notice her maneuvering to place Adriana's pussy over his dong. A little touching of her hand against Adriana's slit told her that the woman was more than ready so she applied some gentle pressure and pushed her down to attach his penis to her vagina opening. She could tell what Linda was doing and helped the process along by pushing down, sliding him into her sheath. John may be unobservant at times but even he could not miss his cock entering a pussy. His tingles that had been developing, demonstrated how happy they were with this event by buzzing approval. Linda had some brief concerns at how Janet would react, as did Adriana who decidedly took things slowly in case there were any problems. These concerns were dashed when Adriana felt her mother's hand stroking his cock occasionally touching her clit at the end of each stroke.