Just the Beginning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WFEATHER
WFEATHER
1,921 Followers

I nodded again. "I could go with that," I agreed. "We'd just need to make sure that we're telling the same thing to anyone who asks. Guy cousin or girl cousin? Coming from where? How old? Why is our cousin moving? We'd need to really plan this out and commit it to memory."

Gwen almost snorted. "It almost sounds like we're taking on roles in a play or something."

She had a point. "In a way, I guess we would be taking on different roles."

"Yeah. In more ways than one, actually."

"How so?" I asked, not following my sister's logic.

"Well, you dominating me, at least as far as tying me up, and me being the submissive one who can only endure whatever you decide to do."

I nodded my understanding.

"I have to confess, though," Gwen continued, looking down at her hands for a moment before looking up at my face again. "I've been thinking about this a lot lately."

"Same here," I acknowledged, not wanting to elaborate much more than that.

My sister's eyes sparkled for a moment, and I wondered what she was thinking. Perhaps she somehow knew the types of thoughts which had been in my head during the past week. Perhaps she somehow knew that I had masturbated based on the dream.

Perhaps Gwen had experienced similar thoughts during the previous week, although I seriously doubted that she would have had the opportunity to touch herself since she had a roommate and thus virtually no privacy whatsoever.

Gwen rose from the bed and stepped up to me, which was a bit of a surprise, so I stood as well.

She hugged me. It was an inexplicable gesture, but not one which was unwelcome.

For several minutes, we hugged each other warmly, neither of us saying anything at all. Gwen sighed contentedly several times, but otherwise, the only sounds were of our soft breathing, the occasional voices in the corridor, and a car horn from the parking lot near the building.

At last, Gwen stepped away, and as if on cue, her cell phone rang. "Who's calling?" she wondered aloud, her voice full of annoyance, and went to retrieve her cell phone from the small front zippered pocket of her backpack.

I turned my attention to my laptop, checking my e-mail and trying not to eavesdrop while my sister had her short conversation. She finally put the cell phone back in the pocket and sighed with a sense of relief. "Well, no trig class tomorrow morning," she announced. "The prof's been in a car accident and he's in the hospital overnight for observation."

"Wow. Dr. Florishar in an accident?" I somehow found that difficult to believe.

"Yeah. He got sideswiped in Anderson Hills." That was about ten miles away. "Well, I guess that means we won't need to work on the trig homework."

"I guess not. I hope Dr. Florishar's okay." Even though I was not a fan of math, I loved his approach overall, and his sense of humor made the class actually interesting.

"I'm sure he is. Sarah said it's just for observation."

"Good. He's a good prof, even if he does teach a subject I don't really enjoy."

"Yeah. I think everyone who's been in his classes would agree with that."

Gwen moved back to the bed, kneeling at its center, while I turned my chair around to face her.

"Well, if you don't need any help with the trig homework tonight, is there anything else I can help with?"

My sister cocked her head slightly as she looked at me, as if she was trying to make an important decision before responding. "Could we... talk about you tying me up?"

"Of course," I responded, giving Gwen a reassuring smile. I joined her on the bed, sitting near her, and she moved a little closer to me.

We were both silent for a moment. "Is it too... weird for you," she asked, "to be even thinking about doing something like that with me?"

It was an honest question. "Admittedly, yeah, a little," I answered, then added: "More than a little, actually. But it does seem... like something we should do, in a strange way."

Gwen nodded and was silent for a moment, and I thought that I could practically hear gears turning in her head. "Well, I know this'll sound strange, but... I'd like it if you'd think of me like anyone else, not necessarily as your little sister."

The smile which accompanied her statement was both shy and naughty, and the same could be said about the expression in her eyes. It was somewhat surprising, yet it was also quite endearing.

Still, I was hesitant. "Um, are you sure?" I asked. "Are you really sure that you want me, of all people, to... well..."

Gwen's smile widened a little. "Like I'm sure I said before, I trust you. And I also want the experience to be as real as possible, not full of awkward boundaries or anything like that. If that means that I can't stop you while you attack my chest like a lion mauling its prey, then that's fine with me."

I was stunned by what Gwen was asking of me, yet her eyes confirmed that she was completely serious. "So to take that a step further," I reasoned aloud, "you'd even be okay with me going... all the way with your fantasy?"

My sister looked directly into my eyes with an intensity I had never before seen from her. "Absolutely."

The gravity of the scenario seemed to press mightily upon my shoulders. My socially-constructed mind reeled from the implications of my sister's request.

But then, a possible way out came to the surface of the confusion in my head. "But what about..." I was almost afraid to even ask such a question of my own sister. "Are you on a pill or something?"

"Yeah," she admitted, and there was absolutely no shame in Gwen's voice. "I've been on The Pill since my last year of high school, actually. It was Mom's idea, since she figured that I'd end up having sex eventually even if I wasn't officially someone's wife yet. Dad purposely doesn't know, though."

I could understand why our father had been left in the dark about The Pill. Everyone else in the family was certain that if either Gwen or me were known to have sex outside of marriage, then he would absolutely insist on a shotgun wedding, even if pregnancy was not part of the calculation. At least our mother was much more realistic on that front.

Yet I was still concerned. Knowing that Gwen was using some form of birth control meant that there was effectively nothing but societal expectations to prevent us from enacting her fantasy from start to finish.

...and since we would be hidden from the world, locked in a hotel room with the curtains closed so no one could see us, society at large would have no idea that a brother and sister were engaging in any taboo activities.

She trusted me. Somehow, for some inexplicable reason, Gwen trusted me to be the one to give her the experience which filled her mind. She would not bleed for me, for I knew from previous conversation that I would not be the first guy to enjoy the pleasure her body could give, but if we did indeed go all the way with her fantasy, if I did indeed take my pleasure from my own sister...

Gwen and I were likely already guilty of incest, at least on a technicality, because of our plan. I was probably even more guilty, if that was even possible, because I had been masturbating to the fleeting remnants of the dream.

"You seem... concerned."

I looked at Gwen, seeing both a woman and a sister. She embodied two very significantly different categorizations, and even though I was finding myself drawn to her as a woman, the fact that Gwen was also my sister was gnawing at my socially-constructed mind.

"Aren't you concerned?" I countered, trying to keep my voice from carrying an accusatory tone.

"Somewhat," Gwen admitted, "but on the other hand, at least based on my experience with guys so far, I know that you'd treat me right no matter what, even if it would be..." It seemed to take some effort from my sister to say the significant word. "Even if it would be... incest."

She blushed a little. At last, one of us had finally uttered that incredibly powerful word.

"You know I've had sex before since I've been in college," Gwen added, "with both guys and girls. I've even had sex with both a guy and a girl with a strap-on once." The latter was quite a revelation to me, but I tried not to react. "Both have their strengths and weaknesses in the proverbial bedroom, of course, but..." My sister's blush intensified notably. "But I don't think anything could possibly be as meaningful as having you inside me, especially when I'm unable to stop you from doing whatever you want with me."

I thought about her confession for a moment, and her fantasy made a little more sense to me. The scenario we were planning would be the fulfillment of her fantasy in its own right, which was fairly logical. The fact that I would be the one to make her fantasy real seemed to give her permission, from her point of view, for me, her own brother, to be the person to drive her fantasy from start to finish.

From her point of view, her participation in an incestuous scenario would be justified. Even though the situation would be entirely consensual, even though she would simply be playing the role of a victim, her actions - or lack thereof - could be justified in her mind. That made sense to me, from her point of view.

On the other hand, I would not be so lucky. I would not have any such justification to legitimize what I would be doing with my own little sister. Noticing Gwen's nipples poking against the inside of a swimsuit or a bikini bra when we went swimming was the most that society would permit me to "see" of my sister's body. As we enacted Gwen's fantasy, she would be tied down, but I would have full freedom of movement, with nothing to prevent me from doing anything sexual with my sister. Even the act of restraining her would almost certainly be considered incestuous by the average person on the street.

An idea suddenly came to mind, and before I could second-guess myself, I reached forward with both hands, placing one on Gwen's shoulder and one on a breast. She seemed momentarily startled, which was not surprising, but she quickly relaxed and smiled shyly as she looked down at the hand on her chest.

...at her brother's hand on her chest.

She placed her hands on mine and moved my other hand from her shoulder to her other breast. Looking up into my eyes, she seemed happy, content, at peace with herself and with what we were doing.

I could feel Gwen's heartbeat subtly through her breasts, and it was beating a bit quicker than I would have expected. She was certainly nervous, just like me, even though her blush was fading and her smile was no longer quite as shy.

Gwen's cell phone gave the text message tone, distracting us both from the intimate moment. A few seconds later, the same tone was repeated. I was surprised at my reluctance to remove my hands from her breasts, but I did, and I watched as Gwen returned to the backpack to retrieve her cell phone and check the new text messages.

"Angela's inviting me to The Eatery in the union," she announced.

"That's fine," I said, actually thankful that my sister had a reason to leave at that point so that I could have some private time to think.

*****

I did not sleep very much that night, in large part because my mind kept careening back and forth between amazingly arousing thoughts of bondage and sex with Gwen, and heavy bouts of guilt for having such thoughts.

When I finally officially awoke - thanks to a rather loud alarm on my cell phone - and began to get ready for the day, I received a text message, which was quite surprising so early in the morning. That could only mean that it was from Gwen.

I was right. I picked up the cell phone from my desk and read the message:

I hope we're doing the right thing. I think we are. It feels right to me.

Even though guilt still gnawed at the back of my consciousness, it also inexplicably felt right to me. If nothing else, the night of conflicting thoughts and emotions had left me feeling essentially positive about our plan.

But the night had also left me in extremely dire need of coffee, and that was what propelled me to hurry so that I could be at the dining hall as soon as it opened.

*****

Dr. Florishar fortunately was not injured seriously in the car accident, but of course, once he returned to teaching, there was extra trigonometry homework assigned to the students, and Gwen once again came to my room for assistance.

Once we were done, Gwen stood and stretched, arching her back, her breasts pressing against the inside of her black t-shirt and making the college logo appear fairly prominent. I quickly averted my gaze before she could catch me enjoying the eye candy, and I rose from the bed as well, going to the desk to I could check the e-mails which had arrived while we were focusing on her homework.

"I've been thinking," my sister finally said as she stepped up behind me and placed her hands on my shoulders. "Fall Break would be a good time for our... experiment."

I deleted yet another spam message and leaned back into her chest. This time, I felt no shame at all, and I even closed my eyes for a moment to revel in the feel of my sister's breasts against the back of my head. "That makes sense," I concurred. "Most everyone would probably be gone for the four-day weekend anyhow."

"Exactly. Less chance that someone might ask about where we're going or why, or what we'll be doing. I'm sure everyone'd just assume that we're heading back home."

"Yeah." The true implications of that idea took several seconds to finally fill my head. "I guess that means it's time to make reservations," I said.

"Yeah." My sister's hands caressed my face, and I was almost certain that she was arching her back just enough to make her breasts more prominent against the back of my head.

I certainly was not about to complain about that!

When Gwen stepped back and I lost contact with her, I felt a quick pang of sadness. Opening my eyes, I turned my head to watch as she went back to the bed and moved her math book and other study items to the floor.

Nothing needed to be said. Somehow, I simply knew, as instinctively as breathing, that she wanted me to join her, and as I sat beside her on the bed, we hugged as naturally as if we had been married for decades. When we separated, it was only long enough for me to fall to my back on the bed, and then Gwen was upon me, my arms wrapping around her as her lips descended to mine...

Time lost all meaning as we kissed for the first time. It was a slow, tentative kiss, but it felt so amazingly right. Fate had indeed decreed that we were meant for each other, at least at that moment in our lives. No kiss with anyone else had ever felt so natural and meaningful to me. When my sister whimpered softly into my mouth, I was certain that she felt the same way.

I did feel somewhat embarrassed by the stirring within my jeans, and I am fairly certain that Gwen took notice of the growing lump beneath her, but she did not say anything, nor did she try to get away from me.

She lifted her head away for a moment, and we gazed into each other's eyes as we both tried to regain our breath. There was an expression of wonderment in my sister's eyes, and I hope that my eyes showed the same to her. I marveled at how something so prohibited could feel so natural, so right.

...so perfect.

Gwen's lips met mine yet again. The kiss was more intense, and my hands began to roam her back. My sister rocked gently upon my full erection, and I truly wished that we were both naked so that I could feel her skin directly against mine. The kiss was shorter, but we were both just as breathless when she lifted her head away again.

It took a few moments for us to truly regain our breath, and Gwen rose up onto her knees beside me on the small dorm room bed. "Wow..." was all she said, her voice barely louder than a whisper.

"Exactly," I agreed, sitting up on the bed.

We simply looked at each other and smiled. I noted that her face and neck were slightly red - not from blushing, but from arousal.

I wondered just how far down her chest the slight redness extended.

Not knowing what else to do, I stood beside the bed, and Gwen joined me, reaching for my hand. She gazed up into my eyes, the slight redness fading as she gave my hand a soft squeeze.

Even though she left a few minutes later, everything had just been truly set in motion.

*****

Not many colleges and universities have a Fall Break. Since few students would attend classes on the day before Thanksgiving anyhow, our college had two vacations during the Fall semester: Fall Break, consisting of a Monday and Tuesday in mid-October, and the Thanksgiving Break from Wednesday through Black Friday. Since nearly sixty percent of the students' families lived within a one-day drive of campus, the student population dropped dramatically during Fall Break.

It was the perfect time for Gwen and me to have our secret getaway.

The hotel room was reserved for two nights, our bags were packed, our cover story given only twice, and a few more items ordered via the Internet had fortunately arrived in time.

After our last classes on Friday afternoon, we dropped by The Eatery for a quick snack, then began the three-hour drive to our hotel. Anyone looking into the car would have seen two people having a normal conversation as the car made its way down the highway.

An outsider could not have heard two siblings were chattering with the familiarity of lovers.

Although I still felt somewhat guilty and uneasy about it, I recognized and had accepted that Gwen and I were becoming nearly as close as lovers. As time had passed, we hugged longer and kissed more passionately whenever she came to my dorm room for assistance with her homework. Sometimes we would watch streaming videos together while cuddling on the bed, or while I sat in the desk chair and she sat in my lap. Twice, with the sound turned down almost to the point of being almost impossible to hear, we had even watched online BDSM videos together as we aroused each other even further.

It had all finally come to a point of expectation. Our weekend getaway was no longer about experimentation or about exploring a fantasy. Although we had not openly discussed it, I could feel that we both expected that we would truly make love for the very first time.

The only question, at least in my mind, was whether the lovemaking would occur before or after making my sister's fantasy a reality.

It was a valid question, especially since we would be spending two nights at the hotel.

The intimate familiarity in our conversation was certainly based upon a foundation of having known each other, and grown up together, for nineteen years - well, seventeen years, since I had been away at college for Gwen's final two years of high school. The additional layer of something approaching a true relationship strengthened the bond we already shared.

As I drove and as our conversation continued, I marveled at the back of my mind about how far we had progressed in such a relatively short period of time. In essence, only a relationship based upon the cliché "love at first sight" would really have evolved any faster.

At last, we reached the small highway town where our hotel was located. I knew from studying online maps that the town itself was technically large, but once away from the highway itself, the businesses and homes faded away to mostly farmland, plus a large park with a sizeable lake and several semi-lengthy hiking trails. Our plan was to spend Saturday afternoon on the trails, hopefully returning to the hotel sweaty enough to have been legitimately "helping a cousin move."

Our check-in plan changed as I turned into the parking lot for the hotel. Gwen would wait by the car as I completed the check-in process, and hopefully we would have a hotel room near one of the side doors so that I could legitimately move the car, and then no one at the front desk would see a brother and sister entering the hotel together. If things did work out that way, then that would be how we would come and go throughout the weekend, just to try to minimize the number of questions anyone might ask.

WFEATHER
WFEATHER
1,921 Followers