Just the Beginning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Voices in the corridor captured my attention for a moment, then they faded away as the conversationists passed by our locked door. Although I doubted it would happen, I truly hoped that that would be the last time we would hear any "intrusions" from outside the room, at least until Gwen's initial bondage experience had come to an end.

Once I had located the large Ziplock bag which contained the tethered cuffs, I turned my attention back to my sister to find her already sitting on the bed nearest the window. She seemed to be lost in thought, so I moved to sit next to her and wrap an arm around her, placing the Ziplock bag beside me on the bed.

"Are you sure you still want to do this?" I asked calmly.

"Absolutely," Gwen replied, smiling as she looked at me. "I was just thinking about the implications of what we're doing. Last night alone was... Well, it was enough to anger most people if they ever happened to find out that we were fucking each other last night. And now this..."

"I know."

"I love you, you know."

"And I love you," I replied honestly.

We kissed, and for a few moments, bondage was the furthest thing from my mind. With my mouth and with my hands, I tried to demonstrate to Gwen just how much she meant to me, and my sister responded in kind, once again stroking me, making my cock long and hard and priming me to dive into her body once again.

...but even though it was extremely tempting, that would need to wait.

When I felt the time was right, I stood and reached for the Ziplock bag. That was my sister's cue, and she moved to the center of the bed, spreading her arms and her legs toward the four corners. On a purely visual level, it would have been nice to have actual posts at the corners of the bed, and perhaps even a canopy overhead, but the night was not about visuals.

The night was about the experience.

I worked slowly, taking my time in applying each of the cuffs, buckling them closed around each wrist and ankle. Only after the four cuffs were applied did I finally tie the tethers, beginning with my sister's feet. As I suspected, there was plenty of tether available to be tied to each foot of the bed, and I ensured that Gwen had some extra slack to move her legs compared to her arms.

Once her arms were also secured in place, I stood beside the bed and gazed down upon the beautiful naked woman who could no longer free herself. Her eyes closed as she tentatively tested the bonds, tugging gently with each arm and leg in turn. Slowly, a smile spread across my sister's lips, and she looked up at me fondly.

"How do you feel?" I asked as I sat beside her on the bed.

"Happy," she replied without hesitation. "It's different than when you used the shirt sleeves on my wrists, of course, but I feel... 'right' somehow, you know?"

In my opinion, that was a very good sign.

"Would you mind turning off all the lights?" Gwen requested.

"Not at all." I rose from the bed and did as she had asked, taking a few extra moments for my eyes to adjust to the darkness before returning to the bed. The only lights still visible were from the little slither seeping beneath the main door, and a slight sliver of light along the walls directly next to the ends of the heavy curtains.

Sitting beside my sister again, I caressed her naked body. It was an interesting experience, effectively learning her entirely by touch since I could not truly see exactly what I was doing. Essentially blind, I had to rely on touch and sound to gauge how Gwen was reacting.

Judging by the sounds escaping past her lips, Gwen was enjoying the bondage. She whimpered from time to time, but the main thing I heard from her was the change in her breathing. The bondage was likely combining with my caresses in a way which aroused her nicely, for her breaths became more sultry and seductive.

My sister was also soon writhing beneath my hands. I could feel her torso moving from side to side, rising up a little as if she was trying to maximize the contact between her flesh and mine. I could not necessarily feel it, but I could hear how she tugged against the restraints - not in an attempt to escape, thankfully, but tugging almost instinctively as she moved upon the bed.

"You're making me wet..." Hearing that significant statement coming from her lips caused my hand to drift down her body, and she was indeed telling me the truth - which I had suspected anyhow. Gwen moaned softly and rubbed herself against my fingertips as I briefly masturbated her. When I retracted my hand from between her legs, she whimpered sadly, like a puppy who wanted to play but was trapped in a cage.

Changing position, I bent over my sister and kissed her as I resumed the caressing of her body. She responded nicely, the way she was kissing me providing the proof that her nervousness was almost and possibly even completely gone. I could sense her tugging harder against the tethered cuffs as she moved beneath me, and admittedly, my ego enjoyed knowing that I was the person who was causing her to respond in such an enticing manner.

I lifted my head away, and I could hear that Gwen was almost breathless. That made me smile.

"I want you," I told her, practically whispering.

"I'm all yours," Gwen replied just as softly. "I'm not going anywhere, you know."

That made me grin, although she could not have possibly seen it in the near-total darkness of the hotel room. "I know," I responded. "And to be honest, I kinda like that."

"So do I." I heard my bound sister giggle.

"You don't seem too nervous now," I noted. "That's good."

"Yeah. It's still a little strange in a way, but I'm liking it."

"Good." I kissed her again, but this time directly over her heart. The sound Gwen made was evidence that she liked the symbolism of what I had just done.

Then I kissed my way onto a breast and nipped at a nipple with my teeth, eliciting quite a different sound from the bound woman.

I sat up straight, caressing her exposed body. "You're just a tease!" she accused me.

"Maybe," I challenged her, "but there's really nothing you can do about it, is there?"

"No, not really. But that's part of what I like about being like... this."

A long time passed as I escalated the teasing. Sometimes I kissed her body. Sometimes I caressed her. Sometimes I pinched her nipples. Sometimes I masturbated her. Several times, I even bit her. It all served to further increase her arousal, making her squirm nicely upon the bed and struggle in her restraints. I would have preferred to have a light on, at least the light in the sink area, so that I could truly watch how my sister moved upon the bed, but I still enjoyed the control I had over her. I was dictating her pleasure - and her erotic pain, with the several careful bites to her breasts. Short of using her safeword, all that Gwen could truly do was endure: She could plead for me to do something specific to her, or she could squirm to try to get away from my teeth, or she could gasp and moan in response to what I was doing to her, but she could not control what was happening to her.

I liked having that control over her. I had her in such a vulnerable position and could do anything I wanted to her, and she could not stop me - not even with her safeword if I chose not to honor it. At a whim, I could suddenly drive myself deep into her body and fuck her ruthlessly, and whether she wanted to have sex would not matter. I could have even murdered her, and short of her screams alerting other people in the hotel, she could not stop me. Such a level of control, even though I had experienced it with previous girlfriends and partners, was rather heady.

The fact that my own sister trusted me with that type of control over her own body and her own safety made the headiness even stronger.

...and it also made my cock incredibly hard.

My cock was throbbing, even though I tried to ignore it to continue teasing my bound sister. Yet I knew that I would soon reach the point at which I would need some relief - not necessarily an orgasm, and not necessarily the feel of her pussy clamping firmly around my cock as I violated her body once again, but I definitely would need relief soon.

I lifted my head away from the squirming woman's body, taking a moment to consider my options. "Please..." she begged, clearly wanting me to continue to tease her - or, more likely, wanting me to escalate things even more.

"'Please' what?" I playfully taunted her.

"Please..." Gwen repeated. "Please fuck me!"

That was rather straightforward, and it also gave me an idea for teasing her a little more.

Without a word, I repositioned myself between Gwen's legs, and from the sound she made, she seemed quite happy with that. Gently, I beat her clit with my cock in a slow and steady rhythm, each strike causing her breath to catch. When I did finally position myself at the entrance to her forbidden sex, she whimpered nicely, moving against the tip of my cock...

I slid into her, just a little, and the sound which Gwen made was absolutely mesmerizing. But then I suddenly backed out of her and sat back on my heels. "No!" she half-whispered with significant frustration evident in her voice. I could hear her squirming on the bed, and could just barely discern how she pulled against the tethered cuffs as she tried in vain to reach for me to likely try to force me to make love to her.

Despite myself, I smiled at my sister's desperation - fortunately, with the lights off, Gwen could not possibly have seen my quasi-sadistic glee at her sensual distress. Moving over her again, I beat her clit again with my cock, then slipped inside her once more - just barely - before retreating yet again. The process repeated multiple times until she was truly begging in a way which I had never previously heard from her, the whining in her voice providing the unmistakable proof that she truly needed for me to have my way with her.

Feeling that it was finally time to give in to what Gwen wanted and complete her fantasy, I repositioned myself once more, but then decided to hold off for a moment. I actually dismounted the bed, grabbed a pillow from the other bed, and returned to her, placing the pillow between her feet so that she could not feel it. I absolutely did not want the frustrated young woman to know what was about to happen to her...

Once I was in place again, I reached behind me to retrieve the pillow and moved it to her left side, well clear of the little slack afforded by the tethered cuff so that Gwen still could not know what was about to take place.

Carefully, I slipped just the tip of my cock inside my little sister's body, and her pussy eagerly tried to draw me deeper inside her. Holding myself over her with one hand, my other hand reached for the pillow...

I smothered Gwen's face and then swiftly impaled her. The pillow thankfully did a very good job of stifling her initial scream, and I kept the pillow over her face as I fucked her, fast and hard, jabbing her, stabbing her with my cock. Essentially, it was my sister's fantasy, her rape fantasy, escalated to yet another level as I kept plunging into her. She struggled mightily, her body still eagerly starving for sexual satisfaction, and her reactions caused me to be louder than I would have otherwise preferred - although, thankfully, I believe that I was able to keep my voice quiet enough to not be heard outside the walls and main door of our hotel room.

Stilling myself inside her, I finally lifted the pillow away. Gwen's gasps were loud, but she continued to struggle valiantly - although I could not truly see it, I could definitely hear how the bed protested from her frenzied movements. "So..." she sputtered, her pussy still clamping fiercely around my cock. "...intense!" she finally completed her thought between hard and semi-loud breaths.

I resumed fucking her, my thrusts not nearly as vicious but just as authoritative. I could tell that Gwen was trying to keep quiet, but her sounds were still blissfully seductive, essentially an aphrodisiac for the ears.

Reaching between us, I began to toy with my sister's clit as I kept pounding her. That did it for her, for within seconds, her voice was nearly peaking. I recognized then that she was the type of woman who needed both clitoral stimulation and deep penetration to achieve orgasm.

I stopped rubbing her clit long enough to grab the pillow and smother Gwen's face yet again. With a forearm holding the pillow in place, I resumed rubbing her clit and fucked her harder. In very short order, she was screaming again as orgasm consumed her, the pillow muffling her voice.

There was only my quickly-crumbling willpower to try to muffle my howl of conquest as I achieved my own climax, inseminating my own sister for the first time and not at all ashamed of what I was doing. I held myself still inside her, riding her as her body instinctively flailed upon the bed, her bondage keeping her effectively in place, her pussy milking my seed from me and certainly drawing it toward her womb.

We were both breathing hard when I finally lifted the pillow from Gwen's face. Her breaths seemed particularly loud as she refilled her lungs greedily. I finally withdrew from her body and sat back on my heels, my eyes closed, my ears attuned to my sister's breaths and moans as her body otherwise stilled upon the bed.

At last, I dismounted the bed and, beginning with her feet, I removed the cuffs which restrained her, leaving the tethers tied to the feet of the bed. Once she had fully regained her freedom, I joined Gwen on the bed again and we embraced lovingly, kissing deeply and touching each other fondly.

"Thank you," she finally whispered.

My response, even though she could not see it, was to simply smile as I cuddled her for a long, long time, even as she slept.

*****

We never truly spoke about Gwen's first bondage experience until the morning, as we held each other beneath the covers.

"So," I finally asked, "did the reality last night live up to the fantasy?"

My sister giggled. "Definitely," she replied, "and more! The pillow being shoved over my face took me completely by surprise, but I knew that you knew what you were doing, so I didn't worry about you trying to kill me or knock me out by taking away the air from me."

I gave her a gentle squeeze. "I like you too much to kill you," I said, only half-jokingly.

"Good," Gwen replied, "because I'd like to stay alive long enough to keep loving you, if you don't mind!"

We kissed, and then we hugged warmly. I had a feeling, however, that it was simply the beginning of something.

I was right, for Gwen nudged me to my back and moved on top of me, kissing me again. Even though we were still extremely early in our relationship, I could sense that there was only one way for this to end...

*****

I left Gwen at the car while I went back into the hotel to officially check us out of our room. When I returned to her, my sister was grinning as I sat in the driver's seat.

"What's got you so giddy?" I asked.

She laughed. "I was just thinking about how naughty it is to know that your sperm's up inside me."

That made me smile. Weeks earlier, I could never have even considered such a forbidden possibility. As I sat there remembering the wonderful if clandestine weekend I had just enjoyed with my little sister, I actually felt quite proud.

Yet I also knew that we would inherently have a rocky future ahead of us. There was virtually no way that we could spend our lives together, and we certainly would never be able to freely express ourselves to the fullest unless we were far, far away from anyone else - most likely on a tiny secluded island in the middle of an ocean. But, at least during the drive back to campus, I could be purely focused not on the issues Gwen and I would face, but on the love which filled the car.

I gave my sister's thigh a quick pat, then turned on the engine. She surprised me, though, by suddenly grabbing my head and pulling me to her, kissing me deeply and passionately where anyone else could have seen us - if nothing else, the security cameras at either our hotel or the hotel across the parking lot's fence might have captured our kiss.

A pair of siblings shared an intimate moment in public. Fortunately, we made a quick getaway afterward, and no one in the area would likely ever see us again. Somehow, it was a fitting ending to our special weekend at the hotel.

...and I had a strong feeling that the weekend was just the beginning of some fun - and kinky - adventures in our young relationship...