Just the Beginning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WFEATHER
WFEATHER
1,912 Followers

After about four hours, our water and snacks were gone and we had made it all the way around the lake and back to the car, so we returned to the hotel long enough to shower (separately) and change clothes before heading out for a rather early dinner. We drove up the highway to the next exit and found a local steakhouse, which was absolutely perfect - plenty of food, and we were both quite stuffed by the time we left the restaurant.

"Well, after that meal," Gwen commented as we returned to the car, "I think some exercise is in order."

"Probably true," I mused aloud. We reached the car and I unlocked and opened the passenger-side door for her. "Perhaps we should've come here first and then gone hiking at the park."

"Well, I was thinking of some... other exercises once we're back at the hotel." My sister's grin spoke volumes, and was mirrored by one of my own.

*****

In our hotel room, Gwen and I again checked our e-mail accounts, and then settled against the headboard of the bed nearest the window to watch TV together. It took a while to find something actually worth watching, and we ended up stumbling upon the opening of i

At the first commercial, my sister kissed my cheek, and we began to touch each other - not necessarily with the intent of arousing each other, but we were definitely enjoying the moment. Even after the commercial break had ended, we continued to touch each other intimately, and soon we were kissing, paying absolutely no attention to the TV even though Spaceballs was a favorite film for both of us.

I finally took the initiative, rising from the bed long enough to turn off the TV. The curtains were still closed, thankfully, so no one at the adjacent hotel could see as I returned to my little sister and reached for her chest...

We kept our clothes on, but the intimacy deepened. It was not the "exercise" Gwen had suggested, but things did become fairly heated. It did not last too long, but it was definitely meaningful, and, at least to me, it was very much needed.

As we cuddled afterward, I began to think ahead to what had actually been intended as the main reason for our coming to the hotel: the opportunity to make Gwen's bondage fantasy become reality. That in turn caused my thoughts to drift toward the 3D images she liked to watch me create.

An idea came to mind. "Have you ever thought of being a model for me?" I asked my sister.

Gwen looked at my quizzically. "A model?" she asked.

"Sure. I was thinking that maybe you could pose for me for some of my 3D work."

She smiled. "I kinda like that idea," she admitted. "But how about taking it a step further, though?"

That was certainly intriguing. "It sounds like you have a plan in mind already," I commented.

"Yeah, well, I was thinking..." She hesitated, seemingly lost in thought. "It might be a bit weird for me, at least at first, but I was thinking that maybe you could... you know, create a character somewhat similar to me and use her in your 3D art."

The idea was definitely an interesting one, but there could be some risks to it. "I'd like that," I admitted, "but I couldn't make a character look too similar to you, otherwise..."

"Yeah, I know," Gwen agreed with a slight tone of sadness in her voice. "But maybe we can create a character together, and then you could vicariously have 'me' in a number of sexy and bondage situations, even when I'm not around." Gwen giggled. "Even when we're both back on campus."

The idea strengthened in my mind, and I nodded my agreement. "Well, I guess it's a good thing that we brought my laptop this weekend instead of yours."

"Yeah," my sister concurred with a grin.

We continued to cuddle for a few more minutes before we finally left the bed. "While you get started," Gwen announced, "I'm going to go down the hall and get some drinks for us."

"Okay. A Coke's fine for me."

"Okay."

By the time my sister returned, the 3D program was open and I had loaded a base Genesis 2 Female(s) character, the foundation for virtually all of the characters I created. Gwen moved the second chair around the table to sit beside me as we began to work.

"So," I asked, "just how close do you want this character to be to the real you?"

Gwen thought for a moment. "A little short, obviously, and smallish breasts as well. And can you add that more realistic vagina option you showed me once?"

"Sure." Adding the realistic genitalia was a quick process. "Anything else?"

"Well, you were right earlier that she can't look too similar to me, so maybe... an Asian-type character? or someone who looks more like an anime character?"

That was an interesting thought. "Do you mean an 'anime' character or a 'hentai' character?" I joked.

Thankfully, Gwen laughed. "Anime characters can get attacked by tentacles as well, you know. They just don't get... well, screwed by the tentacles."

"True enough," I admitted. "Besides, I don't have any content in this thing which would allow for realistic penetration anyhow, although I do know where to go online to get it."

"Well, let's wait on that," Gwen suggested. "Let's just create the character first."

"That's fine. Well..." I changed back to the character options. "Here are the premade characters I have, and then we can go into the specific character folders to change the make-up, add ear morphs if you want to be somewhat elfish, and more."

It took a while, but we finally had a character which appealed to us both. "Wena" was a blend of a half-dozen characters with a thin build, smallish breasts, slightly pointed ears to give her just a hint of having an elf in her family history, a skin tone reminiscent of a Japanese idol model, and, most interestingly, piercing blue cyborg-like eyes. To further thwart any potential confusions between Wena and Gwen, the newly-created character purposefully did not have any hair, and I was surprised at just how strongly the image of a bald woman - specifically a naked bald woman, since we had yet to add any clothes for her - appealed to me.

"I like her," Gwen praised me. "I like her a lot." She leaned over to kiss my cheek. "You really are talented with this."

"Yeah, well, it takes a lot of scouring for free stuff plus spending a fair amount of money to get everything needed just to get this far with character creation," I admitted. "And we still haven't put any clothes or jewelry on her, or put her into a setting with props and lighting and poses and such."

"True," my sister agreed, "but if all goes well, then I'll leave here tomorrow with a fantasy fulfilled and you'll leave here with plenty of fodder for using Wena and your other characters in different situations."

We shared a smile, and then an idea came to mind. "Let's try something," I suggested, returning my attention to the laptop. "It's just a quick-and-dirty render idea, but still..."

Gwen watched as I deftly navigated through the various folders in my Runtime to add a cave setting to the scene, then reposition it so that Wena was standing in her default pose near a rocky wall. A few moments later, the naked G2F character was posed with her arms in front of her and her wrists tied with rope. Since she was a bald character, I did not need to worry about odd positioning of hair, enabling me to bend her neck and head forward so that she was looking down at her bound wrists. A little more effort made her smile, as if she was enjoying the simple bondage.

"Not bad," Gwen commented approvingly.

The potentially trickier part of my idea was adding the lighting, but I knew Age of Armour's Advanced Lighting set quite well, and soon the test render was underway. While I was not particularly happy with the color of the shadows, it was a very good test render in my opinion.

"Wow..." my little sister breathed. Apparently, she liked the test render as well. "I still can't believe just how quickly you put that together..."

I shrugged. "It would be a little more difficult if she was wearing something," I admitted, "because then I'd have to deal with sleeves and such."

"Could you put some clothes on her?"

"Sure." I thought for a moment, then sifted through my Runtime again, ultimately adding a simple bikini, and then changing its textures from basic white to a nice pink-and-white print.

"Amazing!" Gwen half-whispered.

I glanced at my sister and found her staring at the screen of the laptop. Her expression was one of thoughtfulness, and I had to wonder if she was living vicariously through Wena, trying to understand how it would feel to be bound, even if only by something as simple as having her wrists tied together with rope.

That was when I realized that even though I had only brought the tethered cuffs with me for actual bondage tools, I could utilize the sleeves of my flannel shirt to do a simple tying of my sister's wrists.

"Stay right there," I instructed her, and I rose from my chair so that I could retrieve my flannel shirt.

Gwen looked at me very curiously as I returned to her with the shirt. "The AC isn't that strong in here," my sister noted.

"I know," I said, sitting in my chair again and facing her. "Hold your arms out in front of you and clasp your hands together."

She was genuinely perplexed. "Okay..." Gwen complied, her arms almost exactly parallel to the floor. Once I began using the long sleeves to tie her wrists together, she grinned, finally understanding my plan.

"It isn't much," I noted, "but it's a start."

"Yeah..."

"And I suppose that it's a 'safe' start at that," I added.

Gwen nodded, admiring my handiwork once I had finished. She lowered her hands to her lap, then looked at me, then looked back at her hands.

"It's not something worthy of a massive dimly-lit bondage dungeon," I admitted, "but still, how do you feel?"

My little sister seemed lost in thought, and she took several seconds to finally answer. "Oddly calm," Gwen replied.

"Good."

I placed a hand on her thigh, and she looked at me with a smile. "I could very easily free myself, you know," she said.

"True, but it's the thought that counts, right?"

Her smile widened. "Right!" she agreed.

"So now you're not too dissimilar from the woman on the screen."

Her smile widened yet again.

I slid my chair back and patted my thigh, and Gwen took the hint, settling onto my lap. I held her close, simply allowing her time to think about her current situation. It was amazing to me just how heady I was becoming simply from having tied my sister's wrists together in a manner which was easily escapable. To be honest, I felt about the same way I had the first time I had restrained a former girlfriend, using actual rope which she had in her dorm room.

At least my tethered cuffs would not leave markings on Gwen's wrists or ankles, and that was important, at least to me.

We kissed, slowly and deeply, as I touched her. When I finally lifted my lips away from hers, my sister sighed softly and looked at me with love in her eyes.

"How do you feel?" I asked.

She smiled. "Happy. Peaceful."

"I'm glad," I said honestly.

"Oddly, I feel somewhat calm and centered," Gwen added. "Hopefully that bodes well for later."

"I'm sure it does."

We kissed again, briefly, and then I simply held her, fully recognizing that we were descending deeper and deeper into the abyss of incest. There was no way that we could climb out now and be purely siblings, yet I was becoming somewhat comfortable with that.

...even though it would mean that Gwen and I would need to always keep this part of our lives a secret from everyone, including our own parents.

At least the family cat would not care.

Somehow, I had a feeling that Gwen had been restrained long enough for her first experience with bondage, so I untied the sleeves and cast the flannel shirt aside. The very first thing she did was hug me, and I knew that I had made a good decision.

*****

We eventually left the hotel again, returning to the park to take a stroll along the lake. The daylight was fading, so there were few people still around the lake, and most of them were heading back to their respective vehicles.

Nonetheless, it felt good to be out of the hotel room. The room itself was not particularly tiny, fortunately, but with the curtains constantly closed for obvious reasons, I did not want for either of us to feel claustrophobic.

We stopped by the convenience store again on the way back to the hotel, buying a few snacks and much cheaper drinks than what the vending machines at the hotel offered. We actually bought more than what we would likely consume that night, but that would mean having snacks available in the car on the way back to campus.

As we walked out of the convenience store, it suddenly dawned on me that in less than twenty-four hours, we would be back in the realm of needing to constantly hide our true feelings for each other. That was not a particularly pleasant realization.

That thought only seemed to deepen as we drove back to the hotel, primarily because Gwen had a hand on my thigh as I drove. It was a small gesture of affection, one which anyone outside the car would not be able to see, yet it meant a lot to me - and, I suspected, also to my little sister.

Still, that small gesture did remind me that even though we would need to be very, very careful about not displaying our true feelings for each other when we were back on campus, we could at least steal a few moments here and there, primarily in my dorm room. Even when we went home for Thanksgiving Break, I realized that we could share a quick moment of togetherness here-and-there, even if it would be just a quick caress as we passed each other in the upstairs hallway while our parents were downstairs watching TV.

Such thoughts had me in a hopeful mood as we emerged from the car and headed toward the back door of the hotel. By then, the last hint of daylight barely illuminated the western sky. I had no doubt that once Gwen and I were inside our hotel room, we would definitely be staying there until we were ready to check out of the hotel in the morning.

"I have an idea," Gwen announced as we took the steps up to our floor. "Let's share a bath together."

"That's fine with me," I agreed, although I was a little concerned about how our voices echoed in the stairwell and could potentially be heard by someone in the nearest rooms on each floor. "It was a rather small space when we were both standing in the tub last night, though. Will there be enough room for us both to sit in there?"

"That's part of the fun, isn't it?" Gwen countered with a grin.

She had a very good point.

We waited a while, again trying to watch TV, before Gwen finally went into the tiny bathroom to begin to fill the small tub. Once the water was flowing, she returned and joined me between the beds. We undressed each other, and this time I did not fumble with the clasp of my little sister's bra.

Both of us fully nude, we went hand-in-hand to the tiny bathroom and saw that we still had a few minutes to wait. In those few minutes, we held each other close and shared a few kisses, our eyes and our lips and our hands saying everything which needed to be said.

Once the tub was sufficiently full, Gwen turned off the water and stepped into the tub first, giving me the space to finally close the door and trap in the heat and humidity. The water was fortunately not too hot, but most importantly, we did somehow manage to fit into the bathtub together, my sister sitting between my spread legs. It was a tight fit, as we had anticipated, but Gwen was right: Simply discovering whether we would both indeed fit was part of the fun.

I must have still been in elementary school the last time I had taken a bath, and I found it to be quite relaxing, especially since I was sharing the bathtub with someone who was so special to me.

My mind began to drift again toward that main reason for our being at the hotel: Gwen's bondage fantasy. We had discussed it more than a few times in the previous weeks, but I suddenly realized that there was one very important thing we had not discussed:

A safeword.

I gave my little sister a squeeze, and she sighed happily. "Do that again," she requested, and I did, eliciting a similar result from her.

"Have you thought about a safeword?" I asked softly.

Even though we had not specifically discussed the topic, she knew exactly what I meant. "Yeah," Gwen responded with a nod. "'Red.'"

That made sense to me. "The old Traffic Light system," I commented. "Easy to remember, I suppose."

"Exactly." Gwen caressed my forearms. "I'll try not to use the safeword, though."

I gave her another gentle squeeze. "There's no shame in using the safeword," I assured her. "I won't think any less of you."

"Okay." She was silent for a moment. "I'm feeling a little more nervous about it now, though."

"I figured as much," I admitted. "Being able to escape from shirt sleeves if you wanted to is one thing, but being completely tied down and vulnerable... That cam be something else entirely."

"Yeah," Gwen agreed with a nod. "I still want to try it, but... Well, don't just tie me down and start shredding my clothes right away, okay?"

"I wasn't planning on it," I assured her. "Even if you weren't my little sister, I'd still want you to feel comfortable and safe. I definitely wouldn't want you to feel like I was raping you."

"Interesting terminology..."

That confused me. "What terminology?" I asked.

"'Raping.' I guess that in a way, what I have in mind isn't just a bondage fantasy. It's more of a rape fantasy, with the bondage just to make sure that I can't escape and I can't fight back."

I had never previously considered rape as a subject of fantasy, and to my mind, it was illogical that Gwen, or any woman, would even consider fantasizing about something so inherently intrusive and violent. But I kept that concern to myself.

"Well, I'll suggest this: We'll see how things go here, and if all goes well and we both find that we really do enjoy what happens here tonight, then maybe we can consider a full-on rape fantasy sometime in the future. Sound like a deal?"

Gwen nodded. "Makes sense to me." She took one of my hands and lifted it to a breast, and I instinctively gave the breast a gentle squeeze. "How can you possibly be so understanding?" she asked.

I shrugged, but I purposefully said nothing.

*****

As we returned to the main area of the hotel room, both of us still naked, Gwen made a modification to the plan for the night. "Instead of doing the full-on ripping off clothes and everything," she suggested, "can we just start like this?" she asked. "Both of us naked? And take it slow as well?"

"Absolutely," I agreed, thankful that my sister no longer wanted me to fulfill the role of a rapist. Ever since I had realized that what she wanted was actually a rape fantasy, I had been concerned that I would not be able to properly assume such a role for her - not for anyone, actually, but especially not for Gwen.

We stood between the beds, and Gwen hugged me. "Thanks for doing this for me," she said softly. "It means a lot to me. It really does."

"I'm happy to do it for you," I replied, then kissed the top of her head. "Are you ready?"

She nodded. "Yeah, I think so."

"Okay."

We separated and I went to my belongings to retrieve the padded cuffs with the super-lengthy tethers. I was quite thankful that the tethers were so long, because neither of the two beds had actual bedposts to use as anchor points for tying the tethers. Instead, I would be forced to use the feet of a bed as the anchor points, but the tethers were long enough that I probably would have had enough tether to use even if our hotel room had a single king-size bed instead of two queen-size beds.

WFEATHER
WFEATHER
1,912 Followers