Just the Beginning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WFEATHER
WFEATHER
1,914 Followers

The initial penetration was slow and careful. I closed my eyes, reveling in the feel of my little sister's body. It was a rather snug fit, and her warmth and wetness were incredibly intoxicating. The sound of her long, low moan as I pressed into her assured me that we were doing the right thing, that we had indeed been selected by Fate to be together, at least for that night and ideally for eternity.

Feeling Gwen yielding to me as I pushed myself deeper and deeper into her body was just as fulfilling for me emotionally as it was for me sexually. Knowing that my sister was enjoying herself, and was enjoying having her own brother respectfully burrowing into her body, further strengthened my resolve to do whatever was in my power to make the weekend a very memorable one for her.

My pulsing cock fully sheathed within her at last, I gazed down upon my sister once again. Her eyes were closed, her lips parted as yet another soft sound of happy delight emerged from her. Gwen was fondling a breast, her other arm bent up and back so that she could grip the side of the pillow upon which her head was resting. Her pussy kept clenching around me, and that in turn caused me to groan softly.

She looked up at me again, this time with unmistakable amazement evident in her eyes. "Oh my goodness..." she half-whispered. "You're finally inside me..."

I smiled lovingly - and also consciously realized for the first time that I did truly love this special young woman, despite whatever society might think of my choice of romantic partner.

We made love. It was slow and respectful, full of touches and kisses, whimpers and gasps, moans and groans. It was definitely special, more so than any sexual experience I had ever previously known. For the first time, I felt as if I was giving my chosen partner a very special gift and that she was giving me the same.

Time had no meaning. We separated only long enough to shift to another position, and then I was back inside my sister again, thrusting slowly and deeply into her body. Yet I felt that she was holding something back.

"Cum for me," I finally whispered into her ear as we spooned. "Cum for me..."

Gwen nodded, as if hearing my command was the permission she needed to finally obtain the ultimate pleasure she had been seeking. I could feel her fingertips brushing briefly against me from time to time as she rubbed her clitoris. Her voice grew louder and louder, although hopefully not quite loud enough to have been heard in the corridor or in an adjacent hotel room. I also quickened my pace, striving to increase her pleasure while groaning from my own desire to hold back my climax so that the night could end as she wished. Without consciously realizing it, I seized a breast for additional leverage as I continued to drive myself again and again into a body which was squirming more and more as my sister's moment of bliss quickly approached...

A quick, high-pitched sound signaled the beginning of Gwen's orgasm, and I could certainly feel it trying desperately to coax me into joining her. I sheathed my cock fully within her, effectively riding her as her body twisted and lurched haphazardly from the throes of her climax. She was completely silent for a good ten seconds, at least, before I finally heard her exhale rapidly and loudly with the dissipation of her orgasm.

"Oh my goodness..." she half-whispered, her voice carrying a tone of amazement.

I was still inside her, so when I reached down to gently flick my sister's clit, I definitely felt her body's instinctive reaction. My hand moved back up to her chest, gently squeezing a breast and causing her to sigh happily.

"You're so good to me," Gwen said softly, turning her head to look back at me. She reached back to gently scratch the side of my thigh, causing me to twitch within her.

After a few moments, my sister inherently caused me to disengage from her precious body as she rolled onto her stomach, then turned to face me. We embraced warmly and lovingly, our kiss lingering as she reached between us, making her intentions clear as she began to stroke me once again.

"Now I want you," Gwen insisted between kisses, "to cum for me."

I smiled before we kissed again - but it was only a brief kiss before my sister moved off the bed and knelt on the floor between the two beds of the hotel room.

I joined her, standing before her, and she looked up at me with love and devotion in her eyes. "Cum on me, please," she begged as she stroked me, then replaced her hand with her mouth.

Once again using the backs of my thighs for leverage, Gwen set herself to her self-appointed task of pleasuring me, and I absolutely was not intending to complain! My hands seized her head, and within a few seconds, we had a solid and steady pace established. It was clear that my little sister wanted me to enjoy the use of her mouth for a while before ultimately giving in to my pleasure, and I tried to be extra careful to not inadvertently shove my cock down her throat and scare her or potentially even hurt her.

She needed breaks, of course, so that she could breathe, but otherwise, Gwen focused solely upon my pleasure. Her mouth, occasionally her hands, and even her voice thrilled me. She had me moaning softly, breathing louder and harder as the pleasure mounted within me.

"I want you to cum on me," Gwen reminded me during her final break. "Cum all over my face..."

Her mouth engulfed the tip of my cock yet again, and all it took was a single flick of her tongue across the sensitive tip for my willpower to crumble rapidly. I practically shoved her head back, and even before I could consciously realize what I was doing, I was stroking myself, my eyes barely open to watch as I gave my little sister what she wanted.

One volley of white after another erupted from me, and I probably sounded like I was being ruthlessly strangled as I struggled to keep quiet despite the power of my climax. Beyond just the physical sensations of orgasm, my mind was being violently wracked by the emotional sensations of completing the incestuous coupling, with shame and guilt competing with delight and joy even after I was completely spent and had stumbled backward to sit on the bed behind me while I tried to regain my breath.

Even as I somehow managed to force the guilt and shame from my mind, I marveled in just how incredibly messy Gwen appeared. She was still on her knees, leaning back against the other bed, one eyelid completely closed to prevent my sperm from stinging her left eye, while her other eye was fairly wide with an expression of amazement. It had indeed been an extremely powerful climax, as evidenced by just how heavily I had blasted my sister's face.

She reached up slowly with both hands, tentatively touching her cheeks and gathering some of my semen on her fingertips. Slowly, she licked her fingers clean, making a show of it and also making a rather delighted sound as she tasted me. With a smile, she closed her other eye, and once she had cleaned her fingertips, Gwen sighed happily.

Remembering our earlier conversation, I rose from the bed and quickly searched for my cell phone, turning on the main lights in our hotel room before I returned to her. With full illumination, Gwen's facial looked even more impressive, especially with her head tipped back to minimize the chance of my seed oozing down her face and off her chin. Still, her bare chest had also been dotted with splotches of white, and with her hair being quite disheveled, Gwen truly look like she had been quite vigorously used.

I quickly took several pictures of her, then sat on the bed and immediately moved those images to the password-protected folder on my cell phone. When I looked at her again, she was smiling, her one eye open as she looked up at me.

"You seem particularly happy," I commented, smiling myself.

"I was just thinking," she responded, "that now I know how a donut feels."

We shared a good laugh together, and after a moment, Gwen rose to her feet again, moving gingerly. After having spent such a long time kneeling on the floor, I was fairly certain that her knees were protesting from the renewed movement. "I'm going to go clean up a little," she announced.

"That's fine," I said. Then, almost as an afterthought: "Shall we 'clean up' together in the shower?"

My sister grinned. "I was hoping you'd suggest that!"

I suggested that Gwen start without me, and it gave me time to sit on a bed and think about what had just happened, as well as consider how our lives were changing. In such a relatively short period of time, we had progressed from being just siblings to being both siblings and lovers.

...or, at the very least, being both siblings and, for lack of a better term, "siblings with benefits."

The more I thought about it, the more certain I was that we were actually somewhere between "siblings with benefits" and true lovers. Perhaps that would change by the time we returned to campus, but no matter what, I recognized that we could never again be purely siblings and nothing more. In the same way that I could no longer look at or think of my past partners, whether we had been officially lovers or just participants in a one-night fling, and think of them as just "friends," I knew that I would never again be able to think of Gwen as just "my little sister."

By the time I made my way to the tiny bathroom, Gwen had already cleaned herself of my semen and was standing beneath the semi-hot spray. She turned to smile at me as I pulled back the thin white shower curtain, and once I had closed the shower curtain behind me, I stepped up to her and took her into my arms as the water befell us.

Water does not discriminate. A flood damages palaces just as easily as more "common" homes. Rain befalls a beggar on a street corner as easily as it befalls a well-dressed celebrity who forgot to bring an umbrella. In the same way, the water cascading down from the showerhead did not care that Gwen and I should really not have been standing there, naked, holding each other.

...kissing, hugging, touching.

...arousing each other again.

"You must like me," Gwen quipped, her voice soft enough to almost be completely drowned in the sound of the flowing water. "You're getting hard again."

"Yeah, well, I do like you," I replied with a wink.

"Well, I'll tell you what... After the shower, let's go back to the bed and I'll take it nice and slow with you and keep you hard for as long as I can."

"No complaints here!"

We kissed again, then separated and actually began using a small bar of hotel soap to wash ourselves. Or, more specifically, we used the soap to wash each other. Neither of us touched the shampoo or conditioner, but I also knew that, like me, Gwen washed her hair every morning. When we did finally turn off the flow of the water, the steam in the tiny bathroom was quite prominent as we dried each other.

True to her word, once we were back in the main area of our hotel room, my sister had me lie on my back on the bed nearest the windows while, interestingly, she went to her duffel bag and began looking for something. I had a strong suspicion that she had something special planned for me, so I simply interlaced my fingers beneath my head and closed my eyes, waiting patiently...

My mind drifted for a moment. At the start of the semester, when she had first started coming to my single dorm room for help with her trigonometry homework, Gwen had been truly just a little sister to me, someone who I wanted to help with math because I wanted her to receive good grades in a subject she did not particularly enjoy. The fact that we were in a hotel room together, far from campus and even farther from home with each both of us naked and fresh from having had sex and a shower together, was proof that she had indeed become more than just "my little sister."

"Ah! There you are!" Gwen was certainly talking to herself, having found whatever she wanted from the duffel bag. Opening my eyes again, I watched as the naked young woman stood again and approached the bed with a small bottle in her hand.

"Lube?" I asked.

"No, although I did bring some with me." Gwen sat beside me on the bed and showed me the label on the bottle. "Massage oil," she announced as I read the label.

"Works for me," I commented, and her eyes sparkled.

It was not the first time that anyone had used oil in giving me a massage, but it was the first time that I had been completely naked for the experience. Even though we had just had sex and then had showered together, I still felt slightly embarrassed that the massage aroused me, although I tried not to let the embarrassment show.

My sister took her time in massaging me, and she was indeed quite thorough. I have no idea if she had ever taken a massage class, but even if she did, she obviously had a natural talent for what she was doing. She was indeed relaxing me, and the herbal scent of the massage oil helped to calm me even further.

My eyes were closed through much of the massage. When I did look up at her, Gwen smiled lovingly at me, and once even dipped her head to briefly kiss my lips.

At last, Gwen moved off the bed, and I opened my eyes once again to watch as she disappeared briefly into the sink area before returning to the duffel bag. When she came back to the bed, my sister had a new bottle in her hands, and I knew exactly what she had in mind.

Gwen opened the bottle of lube and dribbled some of it directly onto my eager manhood. The sensation was initially cool but then warmed rather quickly, the temperature change feeling quite nice. Slowly and gently, my sister stroked me, stretching out beside me upon the bed and resting her head on my shoulder so that she could watch what she was doing. Her intimate proximity allowed me to wrap an arm around her, and I closed my eyes, enjoying her masturbation and especially her companionship.

I wondered just how much sexual experience my little sister had gained during her relatively short college career, because she was able to stroke me for a long, long time without making me feel as if an orgasm was imminent. Maybe she simply had a natural talent for stroking a guy. Perhaps she just instinctively knew how to treat me in particular. Whatever the reasoning, she certainly made me feel good.

The masturbation paused multiple times so that Gwen could add a little more lube, and each time, the cool sensation of the lube seemed to increase the feelings of pleasure which were already mounting notably within me. My breathing changed over time, becoming more aroused, even to my ears, and in time, my hips began to move instinctively in counterpoint to the motions of my sister's hand.

Gwen added still more lube, then settled kissed my lips once again. "Don't hold back," she instructed me, her voice soft and full of love. "I'd love to see you cum again."

I looked up at her, finding a smile and sparkling eyes greeting me. The masturbation resumed, and I closed my eyes again, focusing my attention on my sister's hand. She was stroking me with a firmer grip, and I was instinctively moving within the confines of her hand. My hold on her tightened a little, and I turned so that I could more easily wrap both arms around her.

"That's it..." Gwen coaxed me with her voice.

I was groaning, trying to keep my voice quiet.

"Don't hold back..." my sister encouraged me.

There was no doubt that I was quickly approaching the point of no return. My heart was beating fairly significantly in my chest. My grasp on my forbidden lover tightened even more.

"Cum for your sister..."

With a barely-restrained growl, I did exactly that. My orgasm was not as strong or as copious as when I had given my sister a facial earlier in the evening, but that truly did not matter. Even the orgasm itself did not truly matter to me, despite the pleasure I felt. What made my second climax of the night so significant was that it was her, specifically Gwen, who had induced my release and was sharing the moment with me.

I clutched her tightly, shuddering in the aftermath of my climax. She kept stroking me, keeping my cock hard as long as possible. "So warm..." she whispered, and it took me a few moments to consciously realize that she was referring to the feel of my seed upon her.

At last, I released my hold on my sister and rolled to my back. She kissed my face repeatedly as her hand massaged the result of my orgasm into my skin. No one had ever done that to me before, and I marveled at that act and how it strangely made me feel particularly loved and cherished. In a small way, I began to understand why Gwen had wanted me to give her a facial, although I also suspected that she liked the facial simply because she enjoyed anything related to a cock - especially given what had happened between us earlier in the evening.

My little sister finally rose from the bed, and I watched as she went to turn off the main light. She left the light of the sink area on as she returned to me, and then we cuddled ourselves to sleep, on top of the covers, both of us still completely naked.

When I awoke again, the light of the sink area had been turned off, and Gwen was back in my arms with her head resting on my chest.

For the first time in my life, I felt as if everything in the world was completely perfect.

*****

The hotel unfortunately did not offer an actual breakfast, only coffee, tea, milk, and a few pastries, so we went out in search of an actual breakfast, settling upon a nearby restaurant which clearly catered to the travelers along the highway plus a few locals. A few people did seem to look at us strangely once or twice, but then never gave us a second thought.

Still, I had to wonder if the other patrons or the restaurant staff happened to sense that Gwen and I had had sex during the night.

As for us, our conversation was fairly normal. There were a few more moments of silence than usual, but those silences were rather comfortable, with our eyes holding a conversation of their own. I did notice that Gwen was wearing a padded bra and that her eyes seemed brighter than usual, but otherwise, she looked no different than on any other day when we were in public together.

Deep inside, I was fairly certain that Gwen felt different that morning. I certainly felt different. After having shared the ultimate pleasure together the previous night, how could we not possibly feel different?

After breakfast, we returned to the hotel room and turned on my laptop so that we could both check our e-mail accounts. Thankfully, there was nothing critical which demanded our attention, but that also was nor surprising being Fall Break. With nothing else to keep us in the room for the rest of the day, we were soon gone, stopping at a nearby convenience store to buy some bottled water and snacks before making our way to the park and its hiking trails.

I had brought my backpack, so I carried the water and snacks as we made our way from the parking lot toward the starting point of the hiking trails. For a Saturday, especially given the comfortably warm and sunny weather, I was surprised that there were so few cars in the parking lot, but I felt that it boded well for us, as fewer people being able to see us meant that there would be less of a chance that someone might discern that Gwen and I had just begun an incestuous relationship.

The trails were relatively wide, and periodically, one or two benches flanked the trail, especially at locations where the view was rather scenic - looking through the trees toward the mountains in the distance, for example, or a view down the hill toward the large lake. There were not too many young people on the trails, although it was a pleasant surprise to see a group of teenagers with full hiking backpacks coming toward us, and I guessed that they were getting their first taste of true hiking to determine whether they wanted to try hiking up a mountain the following summer - that was exactly what had happened with my Boy Scout troop when I was fourteen years old.

WFEATHER
WFEATHER
1,914 Followers