Just the Beginning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WFEATHER
WFEATHER
1,914 Followers

Something compelled me to join her on the floor. I was quickly upon my sister, again humping her as we kissed unceremoniously, her hands groping me fiercely and even helping me to move against her with greater and greater force. Yet it only lasted a few seconds before we were flipped and Gwen was on top of me. It was her turn to rub herself on me, to pleasure herself as she breathed hotly and loudly into the side of my neck.

Except for my socks, I was completely naked, which made the feel of her panty quite thrilling as Gwen rubbed her clit back and forth along the length of my cock. I wrapped my arms tightly around her as humped me, her sounds of pleasure growing a little louder and a little more desperate, but when I felt that she was becoming too loud, my lips sought hers.

The kiss was almost violent initially, but soon became much calmer as my sister's humping slowed and ultimately ceased. She finally dipped her face into the side of my neck again, her hot breaths just as erotic as the fact that she had just used my mostly-naked body for her own pleasure.

Beneath her, my cock was still long and thick and dripping with lust. I wanted to be inside her, but the floor did not exactly seem like the best place for having sex with someone for the first time.

...especially not with my little sister.

I carefully rolled us so that I was on top of her, then rose to my feet and helped Gwen to stand. Then I surprised her by picking her up, which caused Gwen to make a soft sound of amusement followed by yet another giggle as I carried her to the bed nearest the window and carefully deposited her at its center.

For some reason, I was suddenly consciously aware of my socks, so I sat at the edge of the bed to remove them, and during that time, Gwen moved to kneel behind me and wrap her arms around me. It was a sweet, tender moment which stood in sharp contrast to the activities which had taken place on the floor seemingly just a few heartbeats earlier. Once my socks had been removed and tossed aside, I turned my head and we shared yet another kiss as she reached down my body and ran her fingertips along my forbidden anatomy.

Gwen soon moved to kneel beside me on the bed, but she never stopped touching me, ultimately stroking me. Even after our kiss ended, she remained where she was, her eyes alternating between her hand as she masturbated me and my hand as I lovingly toyed with a breast.

"If you want," she eventually whispered, her eyes diverting their focus to my face, "you can take a picture or two of me afterward."

For a moment, I was confused. "After what?" I asked dumbly.

There was just enough light from the sink area, even with the intervening wall, for me to take note of my sister's smile. "After you cum all over my face, silly!"

The fact that she would be willing to have such an intimate moment captured in an image, even though it would necessarily be an image on a cell phone, was shocking to me. "You're... You're not concerned about anyone else possibly seeing it?"

"Not at all," she replied, stroking me with a slightly firmer grip. "I trust you completely."

Although I did have a particular locked folder on my cell phone for sexy images, including some I had taken of previous girlfriends and partners in various compromising situations, it seemed like a fairly significant risk to have a picture of my naked and facialized sister on my cell phone in any unlocked or even locked folder. On the other hand, I instantly recognized the possibility for sitting in my dorm room late at night stroking myself to the actual picture of Gwen's splattered face, not having to resort to a memory or fantasy of giving her a facial.

As if on cue, my cell phone's ring tone sounded. Initially, I was going to ignore it, but I figured that it would be best to at least check who was calling, so I reluctantly left the bed and went to retrieve the cell phone. Fortunately, it was from a phone number in an area code I did not recognize, so I silenced the ringer and returned to the bed.

Sitting beside Gwen once again, we resumed our previous actions, touching each other intimately. Our lips met again, the kiss slow and respectful and full of growing love. But soon my hands were making their way to my little sister's back, reaching for the clasp of her bra...

I purposefully fumbled a little with the clasp, but once the garment was officially improper in my presence, Gwen rewarded my efforts with a soft whimper into my mouth. She stopped kissing and stroking me, leaning back to allow herself some space to remove the bra before she cast it aside to drift down to the floor.

For the first time in my life, I gazed upon my little sister's fully exposed chest. I had certainly taken note of her breasts quite a few times while we were growing up, especially when my Gwen would wear a bikini or perhaps a swimsuit with a rather low neckline. Her breasts were definitely smaller than average, so she typically did not try to flaunt them, but she also did not wear thick turtleneck shirts all the time just to keep her breasts as "hidden" as possible. Although she had never specifically mentioned it to me, for obvious reasons, I knew that she had at least a few padded bras - not to the extent of giving her the appearance of suddenly having E-cup breasts, of course, but enough that on several occasions I had done a double-take before realizing why Gwen appeared slightly different on a given day even though I had seen her wearing the same shirt or blouse or sweatshirt on many previous occasions.

Her breasts may not have been large, but to me, they were absolutely perfect. Her areolas were slightly puffy, with short but hardened nipples practically begging for my attention.

"Do you like them?" my sister asked somewhat tentatively. "Do you really like them?"

"Absolutely," I replied without hesitation.

I reached for her chest again, brushing my fingertips across a nipple, and I was certain that I saw her shudder ever so subtly from my touch. She smiled at me, which emboldened me - which was a bit strange, actually, given what we had already done since returning from dinner - and I grasped a breast firmly, my hand large enough to engulf the breast completely.

"Do you like them?" I asked, genuinely curious as to her response.

"Yeah, I guess so," Gwen replied with a slight shrug.

An idea suddenly came to mind. Rising from the bed, I moved to sit in one of the chairs and simply patted my thigh. With a smile, Gwen took the hint and seconds later was settled upon my lap, leaning into me.

For a long time, I touched her. I simply worshipped my little sister's chest with my hands: caresses, gentle scratches, lightly pinching the nipples, soft squeezes... Initially, Gwen simply watched my hands upon her chest, but soon she was kissing me again to further demonstrate her growing affection for me.

After a while, however, we simply held each other in the mostly-dark hotel room. My sister would occasionally kiss my cheek or my lips, but otherwise, we simply enjoyed the quiet companionship.

My thoughts drifted, ultimately settling upon the realization that nothing we had done thus far was any different than the sexual things I had done with my previous partners. What separated Gwen from my other partners was the fact that Gwen was related to me by blood. If not for that simple coincidence, we would not have needed to leave campus and come to hide in a hotel room in order to truly share ourselves with each other. We were in a hotel, which meant that we had to keep things relatively quiet, of course, but I could not escape the fact that if Gwen and I were not sister and brother, then we could have even spent the entire following day in the hotel room together, making love again and again, opening the door only because we had ordered pizza or because we wanted to go spend some time together in the pool or the Jacuzzi.

"You make me feel so special," Gwen said softly, just barely louder than a whisper, "more so than anyone else I've ever known."

That was a nice boost to my ego, but I said nothing, kissing her forehead instead. "That's exactly what I mean," my sister noted. "For as long as I can remember, you've always looked out for me and made time for me. Just this semester alone, the amount of time you've put into working through the math homework with me, even though I know you're not particularly fond of math...

"And now... this," she continued. "You've taken your time and spent your money to get a hotel room for us for a weekend just to make one of my fantasies come true. I'm sure you're putting a lot on your credit card to do this for me."

I shrugged. "Perhaps," I said noncommittally, "but personally, I think you're worth it, and more."

"That's what I mean," Gwen reiterated. "That's why I trust you so much. I'd trust you with my life, even if you wanted to chain me to a wall and practice throwing knives around me like in the old films." She gave a short, soft laugh. "I even trust you enough that I'd let you in my ass."

I filed that last comment away for future reference.

"Well, as I said," I commented, "you're definitely worth it."

"Yeah, well... Like I said, you make me feel special. I guess that's why this feels so right, even though you're my brother. It feels a little weird still, but it definitely feels right."

I nodded my agreement and gave Gwen a soft squeeze. "Yeah, it's just a little odd that I'm here sitting naked with you in particular, but you're right, it does feel right."

Gwen kissed my cheek, and then my lips. We began to intimately touch each other yet again, which reinvigorated my arousal against her. "It's strange," my sister commented between kisses, "that I like knowing I can make you hard."

I smiled. "Well, I like knowing that I can make you wet."

We shared a good-natured laugh and hugged each other warmly before lapsing into another lengthy, comfortable silence. The sound of a siren briefly pierced the silence, but once the emergency vehicle had passed by the hotel, it almost seemed as if Gwen and I were the only two people alive on the planet.

...and that did not seem like a bad thing - at least, not to me.

Gwen kissed my cheek. "Make love to me?" she requested. "Please?"

I feigned actually considering her request. "Okay," I agreed, "but only on one condition."

"What's that?"

I reached down and with a single finger tugged gently at the frilly waistband of the final garment my sister was wearing. "I think you need to get rid of this thing first."

Gwen giggled. "Okay, okay..." she responded, sounding like a little girl who was reluctant to do something - but, of course, her giggle betrayed her words. She rose from my lap and stepped away, giving herself a little space.

...and then she began swaying, not even reaching for the panty. I instantly recognized that she was giving me a strip tease, dancing to whatever music she was "hearing" in her mind. I loved the idea, and repositioned myself in my chair so that I could be a little more comfortable as I stroked myself back to full hardness.

I have no doubt that every night in hundreds or even thousands of hotel rooms across the country, someone gives someone else a private strip tease. I figured that on that particular night, we were the only brother-sister pair engaging in such conduct. It would have been better to have actual music, of course, and I would have preferred that Gwen had started fully clothed, but I was definitely not about to complain.

Gwen had taken dance classes for about seven years when she was growing up, but had abandoned that when she left middle school. Even though she was no longer actively dancing, I could still see the influence of those seven years of ballet and tap and jazz practices and performances. It was evident in the way she moved, swaying fluidly and turning with a tremendous amount of elegance. Even as she rubbed her hands up over her breasts and then back down to cup her smallish swells, she moved with grace, keeping her eyes upon me.

...and upon what I was doing.

From my sister's smile, I knew that she enjoyed watching me masturbate, and that helped to dispel the twinge of guilt which briefly tried to enter my conscious mind. "Take your time taking off those panties," I told her with a wicked grin.

"Not a problem!" Gwen acknowledged, moving into the bed next to us. She rose up on her knees, her legs spread lewdly, and touched herself through her panty as her body continued to move so fluidly that she could have been part of a synchronized swimming team competing in the Summer Olympics.

It was rather interesting, watching my sister pleasuring herself while she was watching me do the same. I remembered watching a video online once of two naked Australian women on a bed, slowly touching themselves and commenting on how it was rather different to masturbate with someone else and being essentially "inspired" by what the other woman was doing. That video culminated with both of them achieving orgasm at nearly the same instant, their voices and their caresses helping them both to increase their arousal both individually and mutually.

Our situation was not exactly like that, in part because we were not both women, but it was very much inspiring to watch Gwen slowly hump the hand between her thighs while her other hand pinched and pulled at a nipple, all while she moaned softly and swayed seductively upon the bed. The expression on her face was definitely one which a brother should never see from his own sister, and that was perhaps why I was so riveted upon her face, the way her lips were parted, the occasional flare of her nostrils, the furrowing of her brow. I also loved hearing the change in her breathing, although I truly craved the sound of her moans, especially once the hand between her thighs tugged aside the crotch of her panty so that she could finger herself more directly.

My cock throbbed; it was practically pulsing with a life of its own. My lust seeped shamelessly from its tip, adding to the scent of sexual activity which permeated the air in the dimly-lit hotel room. Although I remained mostly quiet so that I could better hear my sister's vocalizations, I did groan myself a few times, wishing that Gwen was stroking me instead.

...and wishing that I was already inside her. Even though I knew that the physical sensation would be rather similar to having sex with Tracey or any of my previous partners, I did wonder how I would feel mentally and emotionally once I was burrowing into my sister's body and trying to reach as deep inside her as I possibly could...

Gwen's gasp drew my attention, and I watched as she eased a pair of fingers inside her. Her eyes were closed, and she gasped again as her fingers pressed a little deeper into her wet pussy.

I decided to take control at that point. Rising from the chair, I joined my sister on the bed, causing her eyes to open. She seemed to know exactly what I had in mind, for she did not resist at all as I eased her to her back upon the bed and worked her panty down her legs...

Finally, we were both completely naked. Even though we had already spent a fair amount of time with me fully exposed and her almost completely nude, it was still a significant moment in our deepening damnation. At this point, there was no turning back. Before daybreak, and perhaps even before midnight, I would be inside my sister, thrusting into her again and again, reveling in the pleasure of her body, and I knew that once that began, I would not be able to stop...

I bent over my forbidden partner and extended a hand between her parted thighs. She reached up to my head and pulled me down to kiss me, mewling into my mouth as my fingers stroked her already-moistened labia. When our lips eventually parted, we both watched my hand working between her thighs, my fingers remaining outside her body for the moment, but it was enough for her to move slowly against my fingertips and to whimper and moan softly.

I doubt that Gwen was consciously aware of her hand reaching for me, grasping my cock and stroking it, for her eyes remained riveted on the action between her legs. Of course, I was not about to stop her from masturbating me while I did the same to her, and I tried to ignore the sensations she was creating within me so that I could instead focus on her pleasure.

Gwen's breathing had certainly changed, becoming just as sensual and erotic as her nudity. Her eyes finally turned to mine, and they were practically begging me to do more than just touch her so intimately, yet she said nothing as she stroked me a little more firmly.

"Do you like that?" I asked, knowing that I was teasing her.

"Uh-huh," was her response, nodding her head.

"Do you want something more?"

"Uh-huh."

"What do you want?"

She did not answer right away, probably because I chose that moment to begin focusing my wet fingers on her clit. Gwen shuddered visibly, which made her hard-tipped breasts quiver enticingly upon her chest, and she gasped before going completely silent, not even breathing for several seconds, her eyes somewhat wide as she was clearly basking in the pleasure emanating from her clit outward through the rest of her body.

"What do you want?" I repeated.

"You," my sister replied. "You... inside me."

I smiled to myself. Somehow, hearing that she specifically wanted me inside her was much more significant to me when she had asked me to make love to her. There was something which was both more personal and more intimate about hearing that she wanted me inside her.

So I obliged her, somewhat, by suddenly thrusting a single finger in her warm, wet passage. Gwen cried out softly into the semi-dark hotel room, her back arching up off the bed and her thighs closing around my hand. She stopped stroking me, squeezing my cock instead, and it felt wonderful enough that my voice joined hers. We looked at each other and shared a smile, but only briefly.

...because I added a second finger inside her, and Gwen's eyes closed as she moaned again, clearly enjoying the penetration. My fingers were not very deep inside her, but it was apparently enough to at least partially satiate her for the moment.

"Another part of you!" Gwen insisted, opening her eyes and looking up at me with an expression of need.

"Oh, I see," I teased her a little more. "You want my entire hand up inside you."

"Someday, maybe, but..." Gwen gasped as I angled my hand to drive those two digits even further into her all-too-willing body. She resumed stroking me, more firmly, more quickly. "I need this in me!" she blurted out semi-loudly, glancing at what she was doing with her hand.

"Okay! Okay!" I agreed, trying not to laugh at my sister's apparent desperation. She released me as I withdrew my hand and moved to kneel between her legs, and with her feet firmly on the bed and her knees pointed toward the ceiling, I found the view to be absolutely breathtaking.

"Please..." my forbidden partner pleaded softly. "I need it..." She even began to touch herself again, as if she was purposefully keeping herself prepared for me.

I hesitated, torn between giving my little sister what she wanted and tasting her instead. "Please..." she begged again, her voice taking on the whine of a little girl wanting her daddy to buy her a stuffed teddy bear.

It was the whine which made the decision for me, and I positioned myself over her. I positioned myself over my own sister, each of us naked, each of us primed.

Grabbing my cock, I gently beat her clit, several times. Just the sound of those impacts alone was enough to thrill me, but seeing and hearing Gwen's response - writhing and moaning beneath me as she looked up into my eyes with even greater need - warmed my heart tremendously. Only then did I finally ready myself to enter her, and she reached down to assist me...

WFEATHER
WFEATHER
1,914 Followers