Justice is Served

Story Info
Sometimes no one believes you.
17.1k words
3.77
25.2k
15
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
barkirk
barkirk
3,057 Followers

Bev looked up hearing the doorbell. She slowly went over as if dreading whoever it was. "Yes? Thank you," she said accepting the official letter. Her hands were shaking as she opened it, and after seeing what was there, slumped into the chair letting the letter flutter to the floor.

Desmond came home to see his beautiful wife of 12 years looking distraught, then noticed the letter. "They decided not to prosecute, didn't they?" he said softly picking up the document. "...a scant amount of testimony, witnesses and lack of evidence..." he read, "Evidence? What about the medical results?" he stormed, "What about your testimony and the marks on your wrists, ankles, and...?" He calmed down, "Bev, I'm so sorry but there's still a way to make those boys pay," he stroked her shoulders wishing he could move his hands down and touch more.

He'd come home a month back wondering where his wife was. He'd found the front door unlocked and in this upscale area no one went even for the shortest outings without locking up and it was very quiet. "Bev? Honey? Are you home?" he'd yelled. He looked in the kitchen, her office then upstairs to their bedroom, and saw his wife, at least he assumed it was Bev. On the bed, facing the door were her spread legs, pussy, and ass exposed as her feet were tied to the bedposts along with her wrists. At first, he thought she wanted him to take her like this, her ass lifted off the bed, crotch obscenely spread open facing the ceiling, but something wasn't right. Her pussy was red and swollen and white fluids leaked out.

Dez was glued to the floor at first in confusion then as what apparently happened sunk in, he moved over to her. He saw her brown hair was sweaty and matted, and duct tape was covering her mouth. He had no idea what to do first, untie her ankles, hands or rip off the tape or leave everything and call the police so they wouldn't complain he'd disturbed a crime scene. Then he realized he'd put in the security camera system so they could see everything anyhow. "Oh God, honey, this is going to hurt," he sighed as he slowly pulled off the tape which surprisingly came off easily.

"Fuck! My arms and legs, please! Untie them, I can barely feel my toes and fingers. Christ!," she spat as the blood rushed back into the extremities, "Thank God you're home. I thought I'd lose my hands and feet," she moaned as Dez briskly massaged her feet as she wrung her hands, "If we hadn't put in these padded cuffs and the boys used ropes instead I'm sure I would have," she said tearfully.

Dez had noticed cum leaking out of her before, but now looking between her legs he saw a huge stream rapidly leaking out of her swollen pussy and ass onto a half-foot circle of fluids staining the sheets. "Who? What boys?" he asked, somehow knowing the answer, somehow dreading the answer. They'd had a neighborhood barbeque a few weeks back and Ted and his wife brought over TJ their college son who was on summer break from Harvard. He was a cocky kid who strutted around with his three friends. They'd spent considerable time splashing in the pool with Beverly, insisted on sitting at the same picnic table and jumping up to get her beers or take her plate.

Dez had ignored it as Beverly Justice was a walking sex-machine and she seemed to always have men following her, or detouring to walk by her but she'd never cheat on him. He remembered first meeting her in college and she was at least eight feet behind him and he'd felt dizzy, or faint, and couldn't figure out what was going on until his buddy let out a low whistle while looking past him. He'd turned and in the mass of a dozen people, his eyes went straight to her green ones. He'd felt an ache or a hole deep in his stomach when she'd smiled at him. They'd found themselves in a corner talking and later moving in together, but he'd never lost the effect of being near her. His friends all commented on that and warned him to beware. They all said they would never touch his girlfriend, then his fiance and later his wife, but they all said there was something about her that made them almost forget who she was with.

At the barbeque, the boys would step in front of him as if he weren't there when he was talking to his wife. They'd suggest a game or ask where the bathroom was, does she have a spare towel or myriad other requests to get her alone. He'd suspected they'd groped her and that night after everyone had left, she was unusually aggressive and demanded he fuck her harder than he usually did. Then the next week, she'd put a gift next to his place at the dinner table with a grin on her face. They were four padded pairs of velcroed cuffs and when he'd looked at her she blushed.

"They're for the four corners of the bed, not for you, for me," she'd said softly, her nipples hardening noticeably. The next couple of weeks were even more incredible as she'd insist on being tied up, blindfolded and taken by Dez who used different voices, different techniques, and varied paces of fucking her. This drove her crazy imagining Dez had invited different men over to fuck her. Then just last week he'd undone the cuffs, flipped her over, and put a couple of pillows under her hips. He'd never heard her scream before when cumming, but she'd not only done that but had multiple orgasms for the first time he ever remembered. The next night he added in putting tape over her mouth and fingered her ass as he fucked her as hard as he ever had while whispering in a gravelly voice how great it was going to feel when he took her virgin ass. She'd exploded immediately hearing this, humping hard back against his cock and his finger buried in her anus.

He remembered her screams as he drove his cock into her ass for the first time just a few days after that. He thought she'd divorce him or murder him in his sleep, but as his father had always told him, 'In for a dime, in for a dollar,' so he'd pushed into her well-lubricated hole. At first, her cries sounded angry, then changed to guttural moans and soon she started pushing her ass back when an amazing thing happened. As he pounded her ass she came and kept cumming even without him touching her pussy. For what must have been 10 minutes he drove his cock into that writhing ass over and over listening to her loud rhythmic grunts and just as he was about to cum, she passed out. Had he not been close he would have immediately pulled out but instead pumped his cock in and out of her rectum until finally plunging in, achingly emptying his balls inside her.

He cleaned up and came back, uncuffed her then removed the tape. He was worried perhaps she'd not been able to breathe, but when she came to she hugged him and climbed onto his lap, grinding her pussy against him. He'd gotten hard right away and they fucked sitting up, their mouths locked together, his cum leaking out of her ass onto his legs heightening the arousal he'd felt. She came a couple more times and told him how much she loved him.

Then just the night before he'd come home finding her apparently having been assaulted, he'd had a thought. This all started at the barbeque. He'd always wanted to check out the video recordings but never had. She'd been a lot more aroused in bed ever since those four boys were following her around as if she were the Pied Piper. So, he had an idea. He strapped her on her stomach, pillows under her hips, then left the room for 20 minutes without saying a word. He'd made sure to close the door loudly and start the car, driving it down the block and parking it. He'd then come back and yelled out. "Hello? Mr. Justice, Mrs. Justice? Anyone home?" In a different voice, trying for the baritone of the blond-haired kid, "I don't think anyone's here. Let's go." Then he did his best TJ voice, "Come on, let's just see what kind of panties Mrs. Justice wears," he said as he walked up the stairs.

Bev obviously knew who it was as he could only modify his voice so much, but he could tell she was going with it. He'd continued doing the various boys and Bev went nuts. She writhed beneath him and when he took off the tape, she eagerly sucked his cock which she never really like doing. He'd gotten a dildo and fucked her ass with it while she sucked him off. He'd periodically pulled out the dildo, making the fictional boy complain he wasn't done, then in another boy's voice bragging how he had a bigger cock that the other boy, plunged it back in. Just a week ago she'd cum just once per session, but that night and the few before that she'd cum so many times no one could count.

Looking at his crying wife and reality of the games they played sank in. This wasn't a game. This was real. He looked at his wife looking older, worn out, and felt like crying.

Bev looked at her husband, tears flowing down her face, "The boys, you know Tom's son and the others?" she slumped down. "I may have let them think...Oh, Christ, I'm so sorry," she cried.

Dez insisted on calling the police even though Bev begged him not to. She did not want any more people probing, touching, and otherwise having access to her privates, but Dez was furious and wouldn't listen. She was so mortified with telling the police what happened; having the policewoman make her strip so she could photograph the hickies, bruises, and swollen labia then probe her vagina that she wanted to hide. After the assault and all the invasion of her holes by those investigating Dez decided he couldn't tell his wife about the security cameras he'd put in.

This letter was the final insult. She knew the real reason for the refusal to prosecute, the DAs office did not want to go after the children of four of the more prominent families in Dreysville. This was an election year and even with almost a half cup of semen recovered from the sheets, her vagina, and her rectum showing conclusively these four boys had engaged in intercourse with her, it wasn't worth pursuing in their opinion.

She looked at her husband, "Drop it, ok? Just drop it. I can't take any more of this," she sobbed as she ran upstairs.

Dez looked down at his clenched fists feeling frustration. First, he'd been living with the memory of seeing the love of his life having been sexually assaulted, raped, knowing who did it without a doubt, and the DAs office refusing to press charges. Second, they'd had sex just once in the last month and she wasn't even there. She just lay there, her head turned to the side and he felt like he was fucking air she was so relaxed. He knew that no matter how fat the boys' cocks were, she'd return to her normal tightness, but this was more like she just wasn't trying to please him. He still felt shame he'd cum, but he was getting desperate for sex and this was better than his hand.

He looked at the card in his hand. This guy was supposed to be a shark in the courtroom and brought fear to his opponents. He picked up the phone and called. He didn't have a smile on his face hearing the man enthusiastically agree to take the case since he wasn't sure doing this without Bev's approval was a good thing. He'd heard rape victims say the trial often felt like they were being raped again but worse. It couldn't be that bad especially if Big Jake was right and they had an eight-figure check in their future.

***********************************************

"Relax, this will be uncomfortable, but you're an adult, and discussing sex in front of strangers might be a bit strange, it's not that bad once you get through it," Big Jake, or Jake as he told them to call him, patted the woman's hand. The first time they met in his office he'd wanted to come up with a reason to meet with her one-on-one but stifled that thought. There was something incredibly arousing about her, but he was unable to figure it out.

"All Rise. The Honorable Judge James Colfax presiding," the bailiff cried, "The court is now in session."

They'd decided to spare Beverly not to have four separate civil trials, and accuse the four boys of Assault and False imprisonment. They were hoping the boys would admit to what they did, the damages were secondary. They'd settled on a 12 person jury with was made up of 4 women and 8 men which displeased Jake to no end.

Both lawyers presented their cases, Jake saying that the boys were invited in, but under false pretenses, then once in they forced Mrs. Justice into the bedroom they stripped her, then tied her down taking advantage of her utter helplessness to penetrate any hole they wanted. When they were done, rather than release her, they kept her tied up compounding her humiliation. He suggested this was a way to get at Mr. Justice for some unknown insult.

The defendant's lawyer never disputed the boys came over, and yes, under false pretenses which is understandable as Mrs. Justice had flirted overtly with them at a recent picnic at her house and they hoping perhaps she would be receptive to having some innocent fun. This turned out to be a good call on their part as the horny housewife had previously encouraged their groping, kissing, and sexual advances.

Jake started off presenting a summary of what happened that day. He then went over, picked up a folder and turned to the judge, "I'd like to put into evidence these photos showing the abuse my client sustained while being restrained," he gave a warning look to both his clients.

"I apologize for the graphic nature of these photos, but," he handed one picture after another showing Bev's breasts covered in hickeys, the marks on her wrists and ankles, a series of full nude pictures taken in a 360. He then pulled out a couple more, "These show how aggressively they penetrated her anus and vagina," he said softly.

The final photos showed her red and bruised looking labia, cum still seeping out. Then as she bent over spreading her ass-cheeks, her red anus also seeping the boys' cum. The men all spent more time studying the pictures what the women who seemed to glance and quickly pass them on. Bev tried not to crawl under the table mortified that strangers were studying her private parts. More than once she'd thanked God the boys either never captured a video of the session or denied there was one. She could just imagine seeing her nakedness splashed on some screen here in the courtroom.

Bev was the first to testify, relating how she'd answered the door and happily let the boys in as they'd explained they might have lost one of their wallets in the yard or in the house. As soon as the door closed one of the boys kissed her and she felt hands all over her body. She struggled but as they outmatched her in strength she was carried upstairs, stripped, and raped repeatedly by all four boys. Jake asked her a few times if she'd ever said yes or in any way indicated she wanted this. She spat out vehemently "No! not at all."

The other attorney approached the woman, hesitating as he felt something, arousal or enticement but stepped over to the jury box instead. He turned and looked at the woman, "So, you maintain you never once told the boys no, yet you made it perfectly clear you did not want their attention, is that true?"

"Yes, I wasn't able to say anything as they put a hand over my mouth immediately and then later tape, but I struck out and tried to kick them."

"But you kissed the first boy, why didn't you stop him then?" the man asked.

"I thought it was just a kiss and we sort of knew each other," she replied.

"So you didn't say no when the boys came in, and when you had the opportunity you didn't say no, then you couldn't say no, but this was still non-consensual sex, is that correct?"

"Yes, I definitely did not want to have sex with these boys. They tied me up and did what they wanted with me," she said firmly, "What was I supposed to do, shake my head?"

"That would be a start, did you shake your head, Mrs. Justice?" He paused, "Nevermind, this is a pointless exercise, Tell me, Mrs. Justice, do you always have consensual sex with your husband?"

"Of course, he's my husband!" she spat.

"Yes, we know that, but there are thousands of cases where a husband takes what he wants, whether you have a headache or it's that time of the month, so are you sure you and your husband have always had consensual sex?" Ben Rogers asked. "And he has been made aware it's consensual?"

"Yes. of course," she paused realizing where this was going, "I've willingly opened my self up for him."

"Opened your legs up for him, you mean," he asked eliciting chuckles from the courtroom.

"Objection!" Jake cried.

"Sustained, Mr. Rogers, please don't make crude innuendoes."

"I'm sorry, your honor, but I do have a point to this line of questioning. Mrs. Justice, you open yourself, as you put it, to your husband making him aware you're receptive to, well, accepting his penis inside you, is that correct?"

Bev looked over at Jake wondering why he isn't objecting but turned back hearing the judge ordered her to answer, "Yes, that's true. Unspoken consent," she said softly.

"So, by your testimony, you were gagged, your legs were wide open and you then conveyed your displeasure over this treatment how? Were you wet? I mean was there sufficient internal lubrication for the boys to put their penises inside you comfortably?" He asked. "I'm saying this because there was no internal tearing or other damage when you were checked over, is that right?"

"I was. But I had been, um. I missed my husband and might have been, you know..." she trailed off.

"Mrs. Justice we don't know. Can you please tell the court exactly what you were doing before you invited the boys in?"

"I was masturbating, ok? I was rubbing my pussy thinking about my husband and what fun games he might have up his sleeve," she said feeling mortification.

"What kind of games? I'm assuming being tied up. Perhaps role-playing games?" He strode over to the jury box and turned, "Perhaps him making you believe multiple men were in your bedroom with you helplessly tied down?" he looked sternly at the woman.

"Yes," she sighed. "Games like that."

"I'm sorry, Mrs. Justice but you'll have to speak louder. Can you please repeat your answer?" Judge Colfax ordered.

Bev looked as the eager faces in the jury box suddenly realizing she was the show, "Yes. we role play. He uses different voices, changes things up while I'm blindfolded."

"So, you were home alone, frustrated your husband wasn't there to scratch that itch, as it were. Four boys, you found attractive come to your door and you let them in, am I leaving anything out?" He asked.

"I didn't let..." Bev started.

"It's a yes/no question? Were you horny? Yes or no? Was your husband home? Did you let these boys in?" Ben Rogers asked.

"Yes," Bev said meekly.

"And, your husband," he pointed over to the table, "did he ever roleplay suggesting that these boys," he indicated the defendant's table, "were in your bedroom doing what they wanted to you?" He waited for an answer seeing her blush furiously, "Nevermind, I think that answers my question. Ok, in your words, your way of indicating consensual sex is to get naked, open your legs, get nice and wet which you were all of, yet you tell the jury, this courtroom that you clearly meant no?" He shook his head, "ESP?"

"I struggled! I didn't want them touching me, let alone..."

"Mrs. Justice, do I have to remind you...?" Judge Coflax interrupted her.

Ben held up his hand, "Nevermind, let's just say as you never said the word 'yes,' then you were not consenting to sex," he shook his head in disbelief, "We most likely need to charge your husband with rape as you never explicitly say yes to his advances to give you pleasure," he said shaking his head, "No further questions, your honor."

Jake stood up and came over to the witness box, "Mrs. Justice, tell us exactly what you were feeling when the boys overpowered you, gagged you and tied you up, what was screaming in your head?" he asked quietly.

barkirk
barkirk
3,057 Followers