Justice is Served

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One boy was sliding her bottoms down her legs, another was unclipping her top and soon she was naked being passed from boy to boy, their hands on those huge tits and between her legs. It looked to all like this was about to end up on the bed, when she gently extracted herself from their hands and lips. She was smiling at then as she stepped back into her bikini bottoms and before putting her top back on, went to each boy and him as she stroked his cock through their shorts.

Bev realized how that looked. It was if she was postponing their chance to access her body. She looked up as the attorney came over.

"Mrs. Justice, are you ready to admit that you and your husband set all this up? I understand. We all understand completely how sex in a marriage gets stale and these games are fun. Well, fun until you try to press charges or extort money from innocent boys," he paused, "Never mind. I withdraw the question. Your honor, the defense rests."

Jake stood up, "Your honor, I'd like to go back to the original recording," he said as he took the remote from the other attorney. He clicked and fast-forwarded to when the boys undid the restraints from the foot of the bed and pulled them up to the headboard. She now was uncomfortably bent, her ass pointing at the ceiling and her legs spread wide. Each boy came over pounding her pussy and ass, going from one to the other until they came inside one of her holes. Jake stopped it with TJ's cock buried to the hilt in her ass, "Tell me, Mrs. Justice, was this comfortable for you? Did you want this?"

Bev tried to look away, but she'd never seen herself from this angle and she had the dumb thought that it wasn't very flattering. "No, absolutely not! My back hurt for days afterward," she cried.

Jake turned off the TV, "I have no further questions, your honor."

Ben Rogers stood up, "Just one more follow-up, your honor, "How many times did you cum while the boys pleasured you in this position?"

"A few, I came a few times," she mumbled.

"You need to speak up Mrs. Justice, but I think we understood. Ladies and gentlemen of the jury. Please deliberate and we'll reconvene once you've reached your decision."

***********************************************

"The suburban housewife trial concluded today, but not without some graphic recording from the couple's bedroom, including the alleged assault. Here are some of the more important scenes, again we apologize for the mosaic effect. Tonight at 11:30 we will be presenting a half-hour special with a lot more clips of the trial. You'll want to stay up for that," she said as they showed various views of Bez being taken by the boys.

***********************************************

"Has the jury reached a verdict?" the judge asked.

"We have, your honor. We the jury find the defendants not culpable in the sexual assault on Beverly Justice, in fact, we believe this was a game that they later came to regret."

"Is there anything else?" the judge asked, "Restitution for a false claim?"

"We have, though," the woman foreman hesitated, "I'm not sure this is legal or you'd permit it. We all agreed it sounded just and fair," she paused.

"Go on, what is it? I can deny or modify as needed," he replied.

"We suggest 300 hours of community service for Beverly Justice, specifically going to the county jail and making herself available for those without company for their conjugal visits. On top of that, we'd suggest her husband would be required to be present to ensure her comfort and safety," she added, "Our reasoning would be to show the Justices' the error of their ways corrupting these fine boys with their sexual games then further humiliating them by suing, your honor."

The judge nodded, "I'll take that under advisement. Mr. Jackson, I'd like to see your clients in my chambers before I give final sentencing," he looked up, "Court is adjourned."

***********************************************

"You have to be two of the stupider or unluckiest people I've ever come across," the judge said after the couple and their lawyer sat down. He stared at each of them before pointing out to the courtroom, "I'm going to have to go out there and let four rapists walk, not only scott-free but giggling all the way home while their victim has to make restitution."

"Wait, you know she was truly raped?" Dez asked.

"Of course. I saw their smug looks. These were not innocent boys being corrupted by the wiles of a horny older woman, but Christ! Could you have done a more complete job of framing yourselves?" he sighed. "Look, I cannot even think of how to let both of you walk out of here without some sort of slap on the wrist." He looked at Dez, "I'm releasing you from your contempt charges. I think you have endured enough. And Mrs. Justice..."

"Bev," she said quietly, "after everything you saw, everything the entire world saw, I'll never accept an honorific in front of my name again," she looked like she wanted to cry.

"Bev," he leaned forward, "I will not sentence you to being the fuck toy for convicts, you've obviously also suffered enough. I'll have to think of something."

Jake spoke up, "Your honor, can I make a suggestion? Perhaps community service is not a bad thing, but 300 hours is very excessive. Can I suggest 100 hours of volunteering at retirement homes or at the hospital instead?"

"I'll have to think that over," he sighed, "It's a lot less than the 300 hours proposed."

Bev stood up, "I know this will sound like I'm trying to bribe a judge, but perhaps, if my husband agrees, 20 hours of public service here, in your chambers and like Mr. Jackson said, 100 hours working with the sick or elderly since," she sighed, "I'm not sure they'd allow me to work with kids."

The judge looked at her, "Explain 20 hours of community service here, are you suggesting..."

Dez stood up, "She is suggesting providing assistance to a hard-working public servant with whatever you need. I'm sure there's filing, organization, perhaps basic cleaning required. I speak from personal experience, she gives a great shoulder massage and has other stress-reduction skills," he said. "Look, I feel we've been through hell and if you could find it in your heart to cut us some slack, we'd appreciate it."

Jake stood up, "Jim, think about it. These people were trying to get justice for a violent sexual assault. Why don't Dez and I go get some lunch and you can show Bev what she might be able to do around here." He looked around the office, "I'm guessing it's been three years since someone's helped you straighten things out," he smiled at the judge.

Judge Colfax nodded and sighed, "It has been a long time, yes," he sighed resignedly, " Ok. Go to lunch and I'll discuss with Bev what she might be able to fulfill around here," he looked at the bookshelves and filing cabinets.

Bev stood up after the door closed, "I'm very grateful for considering anything but me being whored out the convicts," she said as she came around the desk. He unzipped her dress and let it pool on the floor. Then she undid her bra, lowered her arms letting it join the dress. She paused letting the older man get a close look at her breasts and sighed as his hands tentatively reached up and softly stroked them.

It had been years since he'd felt a woman's chest and perhaps never any as heavy or with such a perfect tear-drop shape. He dropped his hands, "I'll make my ruling. You and your husband are free to go without any further restitution," he looked up at the woman, "I'm tempted, but I just can't." He stood and bent down to hand the near-naked woman her clothes.

Bev looked at the man, not getting dressed. "We still have two hours. I'd like to hear about your wife is you feel up to it," she said, "I know you miss her."

Jim Colfax looked at the woman and nodded, "She's actually the reason I can't do anything to compromise my judicial oath or to ever stray in any other way. I still hear her voice asking me, 'Are you sure that's what you want to do?' I have been on the straight and narrow ever since she died." He led her to the couch and offered her a seat, then joined her. He looked at her bare breasts and sighed, "You really are gifted, you know that don't you? I'll divulge something I would prefer you never repeat," he said softly.

Bev stroked his leg by his knee, "Of course. I'm not the one in the family who needs to record everything," she chuckled.

"I was driving back from a late conference with...not important, and I got a call. It was Doris and she was screaming someone was," he choked and put his head in his hands.

Bev stroked his back dreading what he was going to say, then pulled him into a hug, "It's ok. If you don't want to..."

Jim shook his head and looked at the woman, "Um, No. I never told anyone after the police interviewed me, but she screamed someone was with a knife," he gulped back a sob, "and, and there was a solid thunking sound, a man's laughter and the phone went dead." He paused getting his emotions back in check, "I called 911 and broke every traffic law in the book and got there after the police but was too late, way too late."

She held the man as he sobbed that he was supposed to take her out that night for dinner and he was held up by a needy attorney. She held him tight as he released his grief.

Jim finally got hold of himself and wiped his eyes, "An employee at the restaurant saw the reservation and well, he went over to what was supposed to be an empty house and was surprised Doris was there." He looked at his lap, "It was quick. That's the only thing I was grateful for. They found the guy," he looked at Bev, "the security cameras caught a unique tattoo on the back of his hand. Ironic, considering how your footage worked against you. Anyhow, I haven't looked at a woman or thought about intimacy since she died. I wasn't there. I let her down. I've not imagined I deserved any pleasure at all," he looked at her bare chest, "Then you showed up in my courtroom. I, um, well got hard for the first time since Doris was taken from me," he said softly.

"What would happen if someone found out I suggested sexual favors for reducing and removing the findings against us?" she asked.

"I could get disbarred, charged and if convicted perhaps five years in prison," he sighed, "But that's not what stopped me. Doris was in my head asking me..."

Bev laughed bitterly, "TJ said I was a good fuck, but I'm not worth destroying your career. Now Jake knows what was proposed, call him, and tell him no go. I'll do the 300 hours at a hospital or retirement home. Tell him you changed your mind."

Jim went over and picked up the phone, "Jake, yes. Jim. Look, Bev and I talked, and frankly, she's very pretty but definitely not worth jeopardizing my career...Sure, No thanks, I pack a lunch. See you in the courtroom at two. Ok, oh Tell your client I apologize but ethically I just...Right. Got it." He hung up, turned, and stopped. "Wait, what?" he stammered.

Bev had taken off her panties and was lying back on the couch naked looking up at the man, "I cannot see how any actions at this point would hurt my reputation nor am I interested in influencing your decision, but..."

Jin sat down next to the naked woman trying to stifle his arousal, "Why? I'm not a hottie as your generation describes potential mates, I am a lot older than you are, probably older than your father," he asked.

Bev looked thoughtful, "I like you. I think you're a decent man. I like sex and my husband gave his blessing," he sighed as she reached over stroking his now hard cock, "you have a penis and you heard everyone in there, I'm a slut who needs cock."

"Is that the only reason? I'm guessing this is a pity fuck," he sighed, "I told you my sob story and you feel sorry for me," he said pulling her hand off his erection.

"Ok, yes. So what? Also, there's something intriguing about being fucked by a man who has been celibate for three years, but you're a good-looking man, and you are older than my dad but I'm doing this because I want to and it feels right." She slid her hand back onto his tented pants.

"Honesty. I like that. I wish I heard more of that," he said now eyes her perfect body. He stood up and took off his clothes, "I accept your pity fuck and yes, it has been a long time, too long," he knelt down and kissed the woman, his hand cupping that large breast.

Bev's hand stroked a very nice-sized cock and let out a low moan. She broke the kiss and pulled him up so she could get his cock in her mouth. She licked the shaft as he moved his hips up over her face then as he pulled back she sucked on the fat head. She had to open her mouth wide and thought how great this will be opening up her pussy.

"You don't have to do this, but it feels really good," he sighed.

Bev popped his cock out of her mouth, "You're right, I don't, but I want to." She looked up at him as she stroked his cock, "I want this fuck to be about you. Do you want to recreate some of the things Doris did or want to do things Doris wouldn't ar rarely did?" She took a ball in her mouth as she swirled it with her tongue.

The judge chuckled, "Frankly, what Doris did was lie on her back. I loved her so much, but she was not very adventurous in bed, so what you are doing now is already more then she or any woman has ever done to me. I have had a woman suck on my cock, but only for a few minutes each time," he sighed as her tongue flicked along his perineum. "Oh, wow. Yessss" he sighed.

Bev pushed him gently until he got off the couch, "Ok, this is going to be fun," she said eagerly, "You're going to love this." She led him over to his desk and eyed the height. She moved all his paperwork to the left, climbed up and lay on her back, her head hanging down and pulled his cock into her mouth.

Judge Colfax might never have done anything like this, but he knew what to do. His cock slid perfectly into the girl's mouth, her tongue flicking around the plump head. He tried to not push too far forward as he didn't want to make her gag, but she had her hands on his ass pulling him in deeper and farther down her throat until he felt his pubic bone against her chin. He soon stopped worrying he was going to choke her as she encouragingly pulled on his ass. Soon he was fucking a woman's mouth the same way he used to fuck his wife. He felt his balls slap against her nose which made it even more arousing. This was incredibly erotic seeing her nakedness displayed on his desk, her soft mounds being jostled by her upper arms as she pulled him into her throat, her legs flopped over the other side of the desk, her mons forced up and her pelvis slowly humping air.

Bev heard his deep rhythmic grunts and knew he was going to cum soon so she clenched her throat and let him fuck her mouth more aggressively.

Jim tried to think about the driest case he'd ever sat through but images of this beautiful woman in the courtroom, on her bed, her holes used by the various men were too much. "Bev, Christ! Beverly!" he gasped as he tried to pull out of her mouth. He immediately knew it was no use and plunged into her a couple more times now savoring the images, the incredible feeling of being sucked by a skilled mouth and exploded down her throat. In the back of his mind, he hoped he wasn't hurting her, but the head that had now taken over his thinking made him pull out and plunge in over and over as he jetted long-pent up sperm into the woman's stomach.

Bev swallowed rapidly feeling as if anyone touched her pussy she'd explode. When the judge was done, she finally let him pull out. As he staggered back and collapsed on his couch, she rolled off the desk, wiping her bruised lips. She sat down next to him, "Wow, I was going to grab a bite to eat before my husband gets back, but thanks! That was a lot of cum," she sighed. She reached over and stroked him.

"Thank you, that was great and long overdue, "he sighed happily. "I loved that. I've never cum with a blowjob before, but I hated to waste it."

"Waste it? The nice thing about an erection is it's a renewable resource," she chuckled, "And see?" she said feeling his cock grow in her hand. She looked at the judge, seeing his face looking more relaxed, younger, "I am not happy with you, however. Speaking as a woman, representing women everywhere, you have been very selfish in depriving them of getting pleasure from this nice cock. Three years of disappointed pussies everywhere." She leaned over and took the hardening member back in her mouth.

Jim leaned back, now letting all the recent events and images to flood his head and was happily surprised how quickly he'd regained his erection. He was stroking her back but slid a hand around to her front cupping that wonderful breast. He felt slight guilt remembering Doris' smaller breasts but feeling the mass under his hand drove the feelings away.

Bev pulled off, "There! See? I knew you wanted more of me. Now you have a decision to make, fuck me from behind? Or, if you like, in my behind?" she looked over at the desk, "Bent over your desk?" She suddenly giggled being lifted onto his lap. "Or this works also," she moaned as she gripped his cock, lined him up and sank down onto him. "Oh God, yessss," she groaned, "I've needed this since I first tasted you." she leaned into his hands gripping her breasts and pumped her ass up and down on his hard rod.

Jim wished he had more hands as he felt the heavy masses of flesh bounce in his hands as he also wanted to feel her incredible ass. He leaned forward and sucked an eraser-sized nipple into his mouth and took hold of those toned cheeks as she flexed against his cock. He had little experience with any women other than that of his late wife, but what had he been missing out on? This woman was writhing eagerly, her pussy gripping and clenching his cock as if starving for his cum. He stopped her as he felt the ache begin, "Wait, I'd like to try other positions."

Bev pulled off, "As I said, you can try anything, anything at all," she purred. "You do what you want and I'll be thrilled to feel you use that thing on me."

Jim led the girl back to the desk, "I felt something when you suggested this earlier," he said as she eagerly positioned herself face down on the desk, legs parted wide. "Oh God!" he hissed, "I'll never sit behind this desk again without thinking of you," he chuckled, "Christ, you have a really tight pussy," he sighed. He almost wondered out loud why the hell her husband ever thought she was loose.

Bev thrust her ass back as the man drove into her aggressively, she grunted encouragingly the harder he fucked her. She had the sad thought that perhaps this might be the last fat cock she'd be able to enjoy since she was sure Dez had not set all that up to make her happy. How was she supposed to relish a lifetime of a smaller cock she wondered as she savored his balls slapping against her clit. She forgot about Dez and his cock feeling the welcome throbbing ache grow. Her sweaty chest was rubbing on his desk, her nipples stimulated as the slid on the grainy wood. She thrust back, grunting louder and Jim responded by plunging into her harder and grinding against her.

Judge Colfax gripped her ass as the girl exploded. He held onto those hips as the pressed back against him, her loud grunts muffled by all the books and furniture. She seemed to cum for a long time just like in the recordings. When she finally relaxed, he stopped fucking her and pulled out. He lifted her up, turned her around, and after she sat on the edge, he slipped his cock inside her.

"Thank you," Bev signed, "I know you think I'm easy and a slut, but it's been a long time a man I like made me cum. I've endured cocks pleasuring me, cumming on them while feeling shame." She pulled his face close and kissed him, "Thanks, that really felt great."

"I'm happy to be of service," he sighed, "You should not feel shame as you have passion and that should be celebrated."