Justice is Served

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bev kissed him again and sighed happily when he drove into her, his face clenched in concentration worrying he might not last, but found he had stamina perhaps because he'd cum down her throat. He fucked her with her straddling him in his desk chair, then facing away, over on the couch in missionary, behind her on their sides, then with her lying face down.

Jim was fucking doggy-style for the first time when he tentatively felt her puckered hole with his thumb. He heard her moan and pushed against her checking if she liked it. The girl humped back against his thumb so he pressed harder and as he popped inside her, felt the tight ring grip his digit hard. He fucked her ass with his thumb and wondered how a cock would ever be able to enter her there, but he saw her take a cock, many cocks in her ass, and those boys were not small.

"I know you want to, do it," Bev moaned, "Finish in my ass, fuck my ass. please."

Jim looked at the clock, "We do have to finish, but I have no lube here," he chuckled, "Though there is some out in the courtroom as evidence."

Bev pointed over to the chair, "My purse, in my purse." She groaned as the man pulled out and then suddenly laughed, "You must think I keep it in the for just this situation. I use it when my elbows or knees feel dry," she blushed. "I'm not that much of a slut." She thrust her ass up as the man took a glob of gel and pressed the lube into her ass, "I do like your fingers, nice and fat. Make sure you get your cock nicely lubed also and take it slow."

Jim was unsure he'd even be able to enter her anus, even with her hands spreading her cheeks, but with just a little added pressure he popped in, "Oh my God!" he grunted feeling a sphincter tightly grip his cock for the first time in his life. "I'm not hurting you?"

"God, no, fuck me, it feels really nice, but play with my cunt. Yesss, like that," she grunted. This really did feel good, his fat fingers plunging into the wet snatch, his plump cock filling her rectum, but her thoughts went to the clock. They had just 15 minutes left and they'd been fucking for over an hour.

Jim saw the girl glance at the clock and between the ring gripping his cock, the writhing naked body under him, and the images still in his head he felt the rising ache which continued to grow. He bent over the girl, pounding harder and harder trying to hold off, trying to maintain this incredible peak feeling but then gasped loudly as he felt the almost painful first release into the tight rectum. He grunted loudly as jet after jet of sperm shot deep inside the girl.

Bev felt the man finally relax and they both collapsed onto their sides, both breathing heavily. She pulled his hand onto her breast and sighed, "You're a great lover. You owe it to all us women to get out there and circulate," she said softly, "but for now, you'd better get dressed and look more judicial before they come back. Ohhh, wow! You'd better get tissues," she sighed as she felt his cum leaking out.

***********************************************

Dez and Jake tentatively entered after knocking. Bev was sitting on the couch reading a large case tome, Judge Colfax was making notes while reviewing another case book.

Bev looked up, "Hi honey, the judge and I have been looking for various precedents that might apply to this case."

Judge Colfax pointed to the chairs and the couch, "I'll be done in a few minutes. Have a seat."

Dez sniffed the air and looked at his wife, "You had sex with the judge, didn't you?" he whispered.

Bev whipped her head over and glared, "That would be totally unethical." she looked at the judge, "Does he look like a man who wouldn't have instantly thrown me in jail had I tried to seduce him?"

Dez shook his head, "I guess not. Sorry, I just have been feeling really jealous recently," he sighed.

Judge Colfax closed the book and sat up. He pressed the intercom, "Julie, please send in Ben and his clients. Thank you," he said releasing the button.

After the four boys and their attorney came in and sat down the judge looked at the assembled people in front of him. The boys were smirking over at Bez who looked like she was trying to hide in the corner of the couch. Dez looked nervous and the two attornies looked expectantly at him.

"I have just a few questions before we go out and I give my verdict." He looked pointedly at Dez, "First, let me remind you that even in here, you are still under oath. Mr. Justice, did you ever indicate to these boys your desire for them to come over and have sex with your wife?"

No! Never!" he spat, "I would never," he said more softly looking over at Bev.

"Mrs. Justice, did you in any mode of communication ask these boys over, suggest they come over or otherwise give them permission to have sex with you?" he asked.

"Absolutely not! In fact, I told them at the barbeque after I gave them too much access to my body that that had been a mistake, a huge mistake," she said firmly, "and it would never happen again."

"But, might you not have assumed after your husband teased you with their voices the night before that he'd set this up? As a present for you?" the judge asked looking at Dez.

"No, no way. Dez and I have played games in the bedroom but he'd never do something like that. When the boys came over I had an initial thought that he might have set that up, but then I realized he wasn't that kind of man to do anything like that without telling me. I asked him later and he instantly denied it," she said.

Judge Colfax looked at the boys. "Tom, TJ. Why did the four of you go over to the Justice's house that day? From what I hear from Mrs. Justice, she told you that what happened was a mistake. Did you not understand what she meant?"

"Ok, we might have been going on what Mr. Justice suggested a week before that. We ran into him and I'm guessing Mrs. Justice teased him with how far she let us go. Anyhow he asked us to come over and do what we wanted with her," he grinned at the angry-looking woman.

Judge Colfax quickly stuck out his hand as Dez started to yell that this is a lie. "OK, sounds reasonable. The Justice's sure do like their sex games and you were more than happy to comply with Mr. Justice's request? Did he suggest paying you? Did he ask for you to record it so he could jerk-off later watching his wife get taken?" he asked calmly, his hand still out towards Dez.

TJ looked proudly at the judge and his friends, "No need to pay us, but no, he said he'd record it and promised us copies. The dude is pretty kinky, but you know that," he laughed.

"Yeah, I guess we've all seen that, so you ran into him, that must have been coincidental, and really good fortune on your part," he chuckled, "Where was it you met?"

TJ looked at his friends, "Um, Starbucks. Starbucks over on High Street."

"I guess not much of a coincidence as that's down the block from where he works. What day? I mean it's probably tough to remember, but about when?"

"Damn! I'm guessing Tuesday the 12th? Could have been Wednesday, but it was about 10 AM," he looked at his friends, "Yeah Tuesday. Right after our pick-up game."

Judge Colfax looked at the four boys, "You all attest to that?" He looked at the beet-red man and back at each, "Mr. Justice asked you to assault his wife, have sex with her?"

"Yes, sir, yes. He was buying a latte or something when he turned and saw us," one boy said.

Another nodded, "He even offered to buy our drinks."

The fourth smiled, looked at his friends, "What they said. He for sure asked us to have fun with his wife, even told us when she'd be home and how late he'd be working."

Judge Colfax glared at Bev and Dez before looking at Jake. "Mr. Jackson, please inform your clients if I hear a single word from either of them, they will be held in contempt," he said firmly before looking back at the grinning boys. "You may all go back into the courtroom. I'll be out after I finish up a few items before I render my verdict."

***********************************************

The judge looked down at his notes before looking up. "Ladies and gentlemen of the jury. I thank you for your time and energy spent on this case. I know you suggested 300 hours community service and I agree with that, though the suggestion she whores herself out to convicts is not one I would deem just. Mrs. Justice, you will perform your 300 hours, but I leave it up to you to select the charitable cause as long as the court deems it to be valid." he stopped and looked over at the defendants hearing a loud snort.

"Mr. Rogers, one of your clients has something to add?" he glared at the four boys, "Ok. Good." He turned back to Desmond Justice, "I think you've been duly punished for your outbursts in my court and I am rescinding any further time for contempt. Bailiff, please remove his handcuffs. You are free to go when this is done." He started to look over at the boys but looked back to Dez, "One quick question, where were you the week of the 10th? I mean, this last July 10th?"

Dez looked stunned at the question then slowly smiled, "Houston, your I was on business in Houston," he said happily.

Judge Colfax nodded, "Yes, that lines up with your statement at the deposition." he looked over at the boys, "I'm exercising my obligation as judge to reverse the finding by the jury and find for the plaintiff, Mrs. Justice, please accept the court's apologies for how you were treated and portrayed as some sort of harlot. I'm surprised you weren't ordered to wear a red A on your chest." He looked over at the boys, "For perjuring yourselves, 90 days each and then 300 hours community service. For assaulting this friend of your families, 180 days and $50,000 restitution each to the Justices."

"What! Fuck that," TJ pointed to the jury, "They found that the Justices were wrong, they wronged us! And you fucking overrule them? What? Did she blow you for that?" he yelled. He stopped abruptly as his attorney clapped a hand on his shoulder and hissed at him. The other three boys all had blurted out similar objections but fell silent as Rogers shushed them all.

Judge Colfax stood up, gavel in hand, but grinning. "Thank you. I was hoping we'd see the true nature of you boys. And yes, I can do that. When you are given access to books or the internet, look up NOV, or Judgement Notwithstanding the Verdict," he said glaring at them. "I've watched you throughout the trial smirking, congratulating each other, but there were things about your testimonies that didn't feel right." He looked over at the couple, still standing with shocked looks on their faces, "Whereas these people over there were totally honest in all their answers, willingly telling the truth even though it ruined their reputations, their standing in the community. Mr. Justice acted innocent about the camera angle, but he actually was telling the truth. I called your Security installation company and was told they decided to aim the camera at the bed since most clients want it like that. I asked if you requested it or were informed and was told no to both. I recommended they come back out and make it truly a security camera."

He looked back at the boys, "Please, do another outburst. That's 1 year for contempt and another 600 hours community service." He glared at them daring them to open their mouths, "You're welcome to appeal my ruling on this civil case but as for the contempt, good luck with that. You boys better hope your new friends you'll be meeting don't find out about your hobbies. There are certain standards even convicts have." He looked back at Bev and Dez, "Again, my apologies. Consider the 300 days community service already served."

***********************************************

"In a surprising turn, the judge invoked his right to overturn the verdict after catching the boys in a lie. Then they yelled this," the tape of the outburst with various beeps was shown. "I can only say that Justice was served," the commentator said. "I don't know about you, Ted, but I was hoping this trial would have gone on longer, but on the other hand the Justices will have more than their 15 minutes of fame. At least we won't have to use the term 'mosaic effect' too many more times. Ted, you have an update from Washington?"

"We really fucked up, didn't we?" Dez asked his wife as they lay together on the couch.

"Yep," she sighed, "I am no longer welcome at church, the neighbors all glare at us. I'm just waiting for a brick to come through the window." She kissed her husband, "If I hadn't teased them or led them on, none of this would have happened," she sighed.

"No. They did this. No one rapes anyone no matter how flirty they are. They crossed whatever line there was and violated the person I love most in the world. We both did stupid things," he paused, "Bill called me into his office today. I thought I was going to be fired but he offered me a position in Portland." He looked at his wife, "It's on the other coast and green year-round. It would be a new start where everyone we see doesn't smirk or point at us," he said softly.

***********************************************

Bev smelled the clean sweet-smelling air outside Portland. When they first moved she thought it always rained there but was pleasantly surprised not only did it not rain all that much, but it was a lot less muggy than the east coast. They'd made the transition to Oregan smoothly. Des knew many of those at the company he was joining and they warmly welcomed him. Their neighbors were very friendly and as far as she could tell, no predatory college-age kids hanging around.

She was picking out lettuce when she heard someone close behind her.

"Yes! It's you, the mosaic effect woman! Can I have your autograph? You were amazing," the woman cried out loud. Bev looked and saw a dozen heads turned her way. "Steph, this is Beverly Justice!" she yelled over to a woman holding a melon.