Justice is Served

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I come in, dance, I'm a really good dancer, by the way, then I tease the bride to be, you know show some skin, press my package in their faces," he smiled.

"So I assume you have a standard costume?" Ben asked.

"I have a few, you know, it depends on the client. In Bev's case, her maid of honor requested I dress like a biker, you know, Harley jacket and all. It all just comes off with a pull," he looked over at the women on the jury.

"So, are there extras? I mean I assume you strip down to say a jock-strap or loin cloth but are there extras that perhaps the bride-to-be partakes of?"

"You mean, does the bride-to-be sometimes want to fuck, sure. But that is usually prearranged as it adds to my fee." He looked back now at Bev with a knowing smile, "I know what you're going to ask me, did Bev's maid-of-honor request the extra treatment? No, she did not."

"She didn't. So you danced for her and how much skin did you show her?"

"All of it, I prefer not to wear those confining banana hammocks. I feel they cramp my style, so I was as naked as I could be."

"I have to ask, I mean, I'm a guy. What makes you so special you qualify as a dancer, I have moves, I can dance," Ben asked.

Rock grinned, "10 inches," he said smugly, "If you are a great dancer and have all the seductive moves and when you yank off your pants and five inches flops out, well I'm just saying that might cool the evening down. You release a 10-inch cock, and the room gets warm fast," he said smugly.

"Your honor, this is a farce. My client attended her own bachelorette party as I'm sure millions of brides-to-be have, exactly what does this have to do with this case?" Jake asked standing up.

"I have to agree. While I'm sure this is educational and saying as a man I'm feeling a bit less happy having married off three daughters, but what does this have to do with the case at hand?" Judge Colfax asked.

"Your honor, the plaintiff's husband stated for the record he thought his wife's vagina was perhaps damaged and not as tight. Let me ask one more question and present another piece of evidence to counter this claim."

"Go ahead, but my patience is running thin," he replied.

Ben looked back at the witness, "Rock, Mr. Hudson, you stated your client did not want the extras but did you have sex with her after all?"

"Yes I did," he grinned.

"Excuse me, but that was 12 years ago and you've had how many clients since then?" Ben asked.

"Let's see, perhaps three per week on average, that's 156 per year times 12...around 1,500 girls. But I remember Bev as she was the only one I ever fucked pro bono. There was something about her, I can't say what it was but I'd never felt so hard and I remember regretting the maid-of-honor who, if I remember right was the groom's sister, declined the special ending. But when she took my cock out of her mouth and looked at me and said quietly, 'Take me back and fuck me, I need your cock,' I picked her up and carried her back to the bedroom one of the girls pointed to."

There was dead silence in the courtroom when Ben Rogers held up a USB drive, "I have a grainy recording from that night I was able to get from one of the guests, may I?" he asked pointing to the TV. He strode over, plugged in the USB, and turned on the TV.

Dez watched in disbelief seeing his beautiful fiance leaning forward eagerly watching the younger Rock dance and when he pulled off his costume and his sausage flopped out, the way she reached for it, stroked it enthusiastically.

Bev tried not to watch, but she knew what was next and hearing the slurping sounds she looked up, her mouth open wide, her lips stretched to the max wrapped around the man's huge cock. She remembered feeling frustrated with getting a normal-sized cock and thought this might be her last shot for the rest of her life. There, she heard her voice come through the speakers, "Take me back and fuck me, please? I need a big cock."

Ben turned off the TV as the girl was carried out of the room, "So your memory of what was said was very close, or did you modify it to save hurt feelings?" he glanced at Dez.

Rock nodded, "I remember it as if it were last night, but most women are stuck for a lifetime of sex with underendowed men but that isn't anything they can help, so yes. I didn't want to put another man down."

"So, Mr. Justice over there are claims that his wife's vagina is looser to paraphrase, how's your memory of how she felt back then?"

"Like yesterday. I've replayed that night over and over for all these years. I can still feel that nice tight cunt grip my cock," he sighed. "In fact, I remember all five times we fucked that night. Especially the last time. I was just cumming inside her and she saw the clock, jumped up in the middle of what appeared to be a powerful orgasm, and told me she was supposed to be at the church in an hour."

No one objected to his language, instead, all eyes were on the blushing woman.

"Your honor, as an unbiased witness he can verify whether the plaintiff's vagina feels the same or different," Ben replied, "and as far as we know the only other person to have been inside the plaintiff's vagina other than her husband or the defendants in the past years..."

"I object, first the witness hasn't felt or been inside my client for over 12 years, second how does he expect to verify? Will he be penetrating her vagina with his penis? Isn't this what this case is all about, people putting their penises inside my client's vagina without her consent?"

"Mrs. Justice. This is your call. I'm not going to force you to let another man...insert his penis in you, but I'm also sorely tempted to suggest the defendants have a strong slander case if you do not comply," he said looking intently at her, "Your call." He looked out at the courtroom, "30-minute break. I'm sure Mr. and Mrs. Justice have things to discuss.

Jake looked at the couple, "Ok, I'll admit this is the strangest case I've ever been a part of," he looked at Bev, "Any other fucking surprises I should know about? You folks have the biggest video history I've seen for someone not a president." He sat back, "Ok, get over your perceived slight, Dez, women and men do things at their stag parties that should never see the light of day, but this still needs an answer. I'm not sure what they expect, perhaps you and Rock get a hotel room, he comes back and testifies, or maybe they just block off a restroom, anyhow is this something you are willing to do?"

Bev looked at her husband, "I told you. I told you I didn't want our private lives discussed in public, hell fuck lives, my privates are being discussed as if it's a dent in my car's fender." She looked like she wanted to cry, "Ok, if blabbermouth over here hadn't..never mind, water under the bridge. Yes, tell the judge I'll do it."

"Ok, settled. I decided that my couch is as good a place as any, Mr. Hudson, will you be able to...um perform an act like this on short notice?" the judge asked, "Though I assume you are called upon to...never mind."

"Your honor, your chambers? The 12 jurors should see this, plus I'm sure her husband wants to be there to ensure her safety. I'd like to be there so..."

"Ok, ok I get it." The judge looked at the bailiff, "Please get the table in the back and set it up in front of the jury box," he glared at the enraged looking couple and their lawyer, "Go on, say something. No? Good!"

After they were seated, loud groans could be heard after the judge asked the bailiff to clear the court of all except those deemed to be interested parties. For no logical reason, the TV camera and crew were allowed to stay as it preserved their first amendment rights.

Bev watched in stunned silence as the table was brought over and staged perpendicular to the jury box. She's assumed they'd want to see the coupling from the side then she realized that this was to confirm how tight her snatch was and...oh fuck! She was led over to the table and looked back at Dez, his face in his one available hand.

As she pulled off her panties, the judge interjected, "Your dress and bra, too, please." He looked at Rock, "unless she was fully dressed before."

"No sir. She tore off her clothes so fast," he chuckled as he stripped completely naked, "I thought perhaps she had a costume like mine." There was an audible gasp from those left in the courtroom and heads were being bent this way and that to check this guy out. His cock was already rock hard and jutting out a foot from between his legs. He climbed up and lay back, his feet facing the jury box, idly stroking his cock. He was used to being naked, being erect with an audience and this was not much different than some of the venues he'd performed at. He watched as the girl, now a woman he'd dreamt about for years undressed.

"Ok, Mrs. Justice, first please make sure Mr. Hudson is fully hard, no! Not like that, we saw how eager you were on ...yes, that's it." Judge Colfax ordered.

While it was apparent the man couldn't get harder or bigger, they all watched as Bev tentatively at first, then enthusiastically sucked on the man's cock. Then, seemingly satisfied with that she stood, still stroking the huge member looking apologetically at her husband. You could hear a butterfly flapping its wings as the woman climbed up and straddled the man's waist lowering herself onto his cock. Everyone heard her loud groan of pleasure, quickly stifled followed by just the sounds of both parties audibly groaning and an increasingly loud wet slurping sound. The members of the jury were all leaning towards the center as the longest, fattest cock they'd ever seen plunged repeatedly into the stretched pussy, those large hands gripped the flopping breasts and that great ass repeatedly plunging down of the fat hunk of flesh.

Dez heard the wet sounds of the couple fucking and heard one of the jury members say to another, "If he thought she was loose before..." and felt his face redden.

Bev had her head down fighting off a rising ache but Rock was not helping as he stroked her nipples while squeezing her tits.

The judge broke the silence, "Well. I think that is sufficient to get Mr. Hudson's observation. Can you attest as to how tight the plaintiff's vagina is?"

"Fuck yeah, I'm sorry, but I think she's tighter. This might be the best cunt I've ever felt, you've been doing exercises haven't you?" he asked Bev, "Keep doing that, it feels great."

Bev nodded her mind focussed on the fat cock stretching her out trying not to cum, but she was starting to lose it, "Oh fuck!" she spat, "uhhhh, uuhh, uuhhhh, shiiiittttt!" she spat out, her ass rapidly bouncing up and down on his huge cock. She realized everyone watched her cum on a man's cock and wondered where she could hide.

"Your honor, it would be unfair and perhaps do harm not to let Mr. Hudson get his release." Ben Rogers said quietly.

"I agree, let's take a 10-minute break and let this couple finish." the judge replied. He looked at the two attorneys, "That, gentlemen is consensual sex," he chuckled.

Dez looked over as he was being led out. First, he had to endure his wife riding another man's cock, her tits flopping around, now he has to leave her alone with the man who was turning her over to get on top and between her wide-open legs. He couldn't understand how far the man pulled his ass back before plunging in and yet still seemed to be inside her.

Des came back and Bev was sitting at the table as if nothing happened. His world was turned upside down and they hadn't even shown the recordings. He dreaded seeing the boys, seeing his wife cum countless times under other men, with other cocks.

"All rise..."

Ben Rogers walked over to the TV and put in the thumb drive, "Ladies and gentlemen of the jury, what is on this recording is over 4 hours long. I discussed this with Judge Colfax and Mr. Jackson and we will arbitrarily skip parts as there is a lot of sexual activity. We will be providing all of you with the over fifteen hours of pertinent recordings," he looked at Bev who was sitting on the stand again, "Remember you are still under oath," he then turned and started the recording when Bev answered the door.

The audio was clear as was the picture. A voice was heard commenting on how much better digital video is after 12 years, referring to the bachelorette party clip. Bev looked confused as to why the boys were there but was heard explaining that Dez wasn't home and she'd found no wallet. She finally let them in and closed the door. As she turned TJ kissed her, then pointed towards the back. She wiped her mouth and looked confused then as she started to follow, each boy kissed her. It was then that TJ came back, not just kissed her but pulled her close, his hand sliding up and cupping her breast.

Bev apparently fought hard, pushing back on the boy, but he seemed to be enjoying it. The four boys picked her up and after a brief scream, was carried upstairs to the bedroom a hand firmly clamped over her mouth. The scene changed to the bedroom with the camera focussed on the bed. The writhing, kicking woman was tossed onto it, and laughter was heard from all four boys.

"Holy shit! She was expecting us!" the boy named Stu laughed pointing to the restraints hanging from each bedpost, the tape, lube, dildo and, eyemask on the bedside table.

Ben Rogers stopped the recording and turned to Bev, "Is that right? Were you expecting guests?"

"No! No! Never, I...we, well the night before Dez and I were," she put her face in her hands, "Shit! We were screwing, OK? We left those out and I have no idea these boys were coming over or going to be carrying me up to my bedroom," she finished.

Ben nodded, "You may step down. Your honor, I'd like to call Desmond Justice to the stand."

"I remind you, you are still under oath. Now Mr. Justice please explain to the court why you had all these sex paraphernalia set out and invited these boys over to assault your wife, did the sex games you play get boring?" he asked.

Bev looked over, her same question ever since this happened. Wasn't it the night before that Dez had assumed the various boys' voices, forced her to suck his cock while they took turns on her ass? It was just the dildo, but the fantasy wasn't far off the assault.

"No! No way! That's not what happened," he sputtered, "I, we left those there, stupidly, I know, but when we were done we fell asleep, and then I went to work..."

"Right. Ok, so you coincidentally left all those out the day four boys happened to drop by when only your wife was at home and you had a camera all set up and ready, is that a true statement?"

"Objection, your honor, he's testifying for the witness," Jake blurted out.

"Sustained, please rephrase your question," the judge ordered.

"I'm sorry, your honor. Mr. Justice, please explain the purpose of each of those items," indicating the screen. "Start with the restraints, those look like top of the line."

Ignoring the chuckles in the courtroom, "Um, those are so Bev can be restrained. I found she seems to react stronger the more I do, blindfold her, tape her mouth, you know. We've been experimenting..." he trailed off.

"The plastic toy, what's it called?" Ben asked.

"It's a dildo, she likes it when I put it in her," he sighed.

"Ok, and where is your penis when you are putting this dildo inside her, what her vagina, her ass?" he asked.

"Objection, your honor, why does Mr. Rogers care about what a married couple does in bed? Is he vicariously getting off on this?"

"Mr. Rogers, I hope you have a point other than as Mr. Jackson suggested."

"I do your honor, I'll get to the point. Is the point of the dildo so your wife can fantasize another man is in the room? Another penis perhaps attached to another man using one of her holes?" the man asked.

"Yes, but I'd never..."

"Just answer the question," Ben sighed theatrically. "And you blindfold her, lube up her ass and surprise her when you make-believe assault her with it, is that true?"

Dez hesitated, but then said, "yes."

"And tell me, have you acted out any particular people? People perhaps she knows?" Ben asked.

Dez felt he knew where this was going and realized they looked at previous recordings, "yes."

"Did you perhaps, in a previous session, intimate to your restrained, blindfolded wife while she was face down with her ass in the air that my clients were assaulting her? And while you had your penis in her mouth, did you mimic my client's voices?" Ben strode over to the jury box. He turned when the man finally said yes.

Dez felt like he was going to faint or have a heart attack when the lawyer hit the play button. He watched as the boys taped Bev's mouth, stripped off her clothes, and restrained her. She finally gave up struggling apparently knowing it was futile. He looked around the courtroom and all eyes were on the huge TV with the camera centered perfectly on his wife's wide-open snatch. He could see she was actually getting aroused as her labia were swollen. Did she think this was set up by him as a game? He looked over at her and she was glaring at him. He vehemently shook his head but she was turning away and he wasn't sure she saw it.

Ben jumped ahead and showed Bev with a cock in her mouth, her ankles now unrestrained and two boys sandwiching her, her hips turned uncomfortably at 90 degrees to her torso, a cock in her ass and another in her pussy. Her leg was raised as if to allow better access and she was noticeably humping against their assault on her holes. Ben Rogers must have known where to restart as the entire courtroom heard Bev grunt loudly she was cumming even with TJ's cock buried in her mouth.

Ben paused it, looked at the jury box, then around the courtroom. He turned to Dez, "Does this look like an assault to you? Never mind, I have a question for you," he paused pointing the remote at the TV, "Tell me again, why did you put in the security system?"

Dez looked confused, "I put this in after the series of burglaries in the neighborhood, " he replied.

"Smart. I'm sure the police would be thrilled to capture the features of the burglars. So, where is it you or your wife keep your valuables?" he pointed to the screen, his wife's crotch frozen for all to see. There were chuckles around the courtroom seeing just the face of the dresser at the bottom of the screen. "Please tell the court the real reason you put a camera in the bedroom that for all purposes would be useless in case of a burglary?" He glared at the man, "Never mind, I'm sure everyone here doesn't want to hear more about your private fetishes, anyhow let's look at this." He stopped the recording and opened another.

Dez's fears were confirmed. There was Bev, face down with his cock in her mouth and the dildo being aggressively pumped in and out of her ass by her husband. She was cumming hard as he used the various boy's voices and then he remembered this was when he pulled out of her mouth and came in her ass.

There were chuckles seeing his small cock sticking out, then laughter when one of the female jury members said softly, "no wonder he thought she felt loose."

Ben grinned knowing he had them, "Your honor, I just have one more clip to show, then I'd like to rest my case, and I'd like to excuse Mr. Justice and ask Mrs. Justice to return to the stand.

After Bev was given the reminder, he turned and hit play. They all watched, their eyes glued to the beautiful woman wearing the tiny bikini, her breasts spilling out and her ass fully exposed. Even though they'd seen all of her, there was something incredibly erotic about seeing the married woman as close to being as naked as she could be leading four obviously horny boys from one room to the other.

Bev felt both mortified and aroused as TJ pulled her into a kiss as the entered the master bedroom. His hand slid up cupping or trying to cup her large mass of flesh, his thumb circling her hard nipple. She put her arms around his neck allowing full access to her breasts. She could see her ass flex as she remembered feeling his fat cock against her pussy and remembered how wet the fabric between her legs was when she checked later.