Justice is Served

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No! I was screaming no, no, no, over and over as I pulled at the restraints. I might have been wet, I might have had a fantasy or two about them, but to be taken like that? To be raped? Never! I never wanted that!" she spat out looking at the jury box, "You saw the abrasions on my wrists and ankles. Would that be from consensual sex?"

Jake looked at the judge, "No further questions, your honor. I think the witness has been victimized enough."

Ben Rogers stood up, "I have just one follow-up, then I'll let you step down," he looked at the flushed face, "Mrs. Justice, did you orgasm? Or rather, how many times did you orgasm when you had sex with these boys?"

Bev looked shocked, "Um, yes. I did cum. I tried not to and fought it, but I am so ashamed..."

"How many times? Or was it too many to count?" the man snorted.

Bev looked over at the jury, "Um, maybe two or three times?"

Ben looked at his notes, "I'm sorry, maybe I didn't hear you right. You do know you are under oath," he said firmly.

Bev looked apologetically at her husband, "Too many to count. It was a lot. I couldn't help it," she cried.

Jake then questioned each boy trying to get them to admit she was trying to kick them, claw them, or otherwise express her unwillingness. He accused each of having non-consensual sex with this housewife they'd found alone at home, asking if she'd told them no at any time during this assault, eliciting laughter from the jury when one of them snorted, "Of course not, we'd put tape over her mouth."

Ben Rogers strode up to TJ, "Just a quick follow-up, tell me, was she, how is it your generation phrases it, a good fuck?"

Jake yelled out "Objection!" and the judge angrily waved it off.

TJ smiled. "Yes, she was. I was amazed at how wet she was and how easily I slid inside her. Also, when we took off the tape so she could suck our cocks, she opened her mouth immediately, taking in as much as she could." He paused, "I've been with girls, I mean quite a few girls, but none came as many times as she had that day. It was amazing! You should have been there," he choked and apologized, "I mean, not like it turned out."

"So, again, I'll ask. Did you rape Mrs. Justice?"

"Hell no," TJ responded vehemently, "She was very nice to us just a few weeks before, I mean we'd kissed," he looked at the table with his friends, "she kissed all four of us, let her touch her. She was nice," He paused, "She asked us to stop as she had to get back to the guests and we immediately stopped. She even felt our hard-ons. We all took that to mean she wanted us back," he said.

Dez looked sharply at his wife, a shocked look on his face.

The judge sat forward, "Let me be clear. You've had relations with this woman before? When was this?"

TJ looked over at the woman, "Yes. There was a neighborhood barbeque at her, their house. She, Mrs. Justice was very nice and accommodating and showed us around the house and her bedroom. When we were there we kissed, and well, she let us touch her everywhere," he said remembering how she felt. He adjusting himself in his seat feeling the throbbing.

"Where specifically did you touch her? What do you mean everywhere?" The attorney asked.

"Her tits, I mean breasts, pussy, um, inside her pussy..." he said proudly, "We had her naked in no time" he smugly stated.

"That's not true!" Dez yelled out, "My wife would never..."

"Mr. Jackson, get your client under control. I will not abide by outbursts in my courtroom. One more and that's contempt, are we clear?" Judge Colfax glared at the table, "Ok, show me where and how you touched her, Mr. Jackson, bring your client over here," he pointed in front of the bench. "Mr. Johnson, please step down and stand over here," he pointed to a spot. "Mrs. Justice, you are still under oath and will ensure this is an accurate reenactment of the event."

Dez stood up abruptly, "He raped her, they raped my wife and now you're having him touch her?"

Judge Colfax slammed his gavel loudly, "That's contempt, 30 days. Bailiff, please handcuff this man to his chair." He looked back, "In fact, find some tape. Mr. Rogers, please bring your other clients up here also, in fact, let's have them move over in front of the jury box. Mr. Jackson, your client, please! I am losing my patience."

TJ looked over at his friends wanting to do a high-five with each but sprawled back looking over at Mr. Justice, a smirk on his face.

Bev was in a daze as she walked over to the spot where the four boys stood. She remembered when they were in the bedroom and how she'd later regretted it, but they were making suggestions all day and finding herself alone with them...

TJ stepped over and kissed the woman trying to stifle the increasing pressure in his pants. What was it about this woman that made him hard just being near her. He stepped back, "Your honor, perhaps this is a bad idea. When I'd kissed her before she opened her mouth and her tongue was inside my mouth before I could react and her arms went around my neck," he said.

"Mrs. Justice, please show us exactly how you reacted and what you did, remember you are still under oath."

Bev groaned, looked over at her stressed looking husband, and nodded. When TJ came over, she was sideways to him and she opened her mouth, letting his tongue play with hers, then felt his hand slide up cupping her breasts, other hands stroking her pussy, then felt like running as she heard herself let out an unwelcome moan.

One of the boys spoke up, "It was a lot hotter than this as she was wearing a bikini, and just touching her skin was incredible."

"Mrs. Justice, are you wearing underwear? Yes? Ok, please strip down so we get a clear picture of how you made these boys feel," he saw the woman step back, arms across her chest, and then turned to look at Dez who was trying to stand and yell through the tape over his mouth, his chair crashing to the floor. "That's another 60 days for contempt. Mr. Jackson, Mr. Rogers, please bring your clients to my chambers." He banged the gavel, "It's time for a break anyway. We'll reconvene at 1 PM." He stood and headed out the door.

The judge sat behind his desk glaring at the four people, "I've never had to keep order like this before in my courtroom. Let me say this once. Next time I give an instruction, any instruction no matter how ridiculous you think it is, your clients think it is, you will do it immediately, without objection. Am I clear? Mrs. Justice, take off your dress keeping in mind what I just said," he glared at the women.

"Do it," whispered her attorney.

Bev reached back, unzipped her dress and let it fall to the floor. She felt the cool air in the room, but also the heat emanating from the three men who were taking in all her bare skin. She suspected Dez was happy with the admiring looks but also jealous.

"So, this is more or less what you were wearing when you led the boys into your bedroom?" the judge asked.

The woman wanted to object to the phrasing of what happened but simply nodded, then spoke up as if she were in the courtroom, "Yes your honor, this is about the same..." she thought about the red bikini with the tiny cups and thong bottom. "Though, this bra covers a bit more," she said softly.

He studied her shapely body, great flared hips, he remembered his father calling them baby-making hips. Her narrow waist, not a trace of fat and those breasts! She had to have trouble finding a bra or two-piece suit to contain those. "Well, it will have to do. Do either of you have anything to add? No? Get your lunch and we'll get started. You can put your dress back on," he stood as they left his office. He grabbed his lunch bag wondering how the hell every man isn't tempted to screw this woman. He hadn't had an erection in the 3 years since his wife died, nor had a single thought until this case and now he felt an old familiar throbbing.

Dez was led in handcuffed, feeling all eyes on him. He had fresh tape over his mouth and flopped down in the chair, his handcuffs now attached to one arm of the chair. '90 days in jail?' his stomach had never felt so sour. His mind was whirling. why hadn't he ever looked at the recordings from the barbeque? She kissed these boys, let them touch her, finger her? Now he wouldn't have access to the recordings until he got out of jail unless he can appeal or make bail. Bail? What would bail be? They were strapped since Bev was put on furlough a few weeks back.

"Order, Ok. Lady, gentlemen. Please show the jury what happened in the bedroom on the day of the party. Oh, and why did she ostensibly lead you boys in there?"

"She told us from the upstairs window she could see the ocean, your honor," TJ replied.

"How was the view," he asked.

"Great! Personally, I've never seen better, but sadly we never made it to the window," he chuckled, then grinned hearing the courtroom laugh loudly.

Judge Colfax smiled, then forced himself to look serious, "Ok, please refrain from unnecessary comments. Now reenact the time where Mrs. Justice got you alone at her party."

Again Bev wanted to scream out objecting to the innuendoes but stepped over in front of the jury box, looking apologetically at her flushed-looking husband and undid, then dropped her dress. There was an audible gasp from everyone in the courtroom and then dead silence. She suddenly realized there was a TV camera in the back, but couldn't think about that as TJ's tongue was in her mouth, a hand softly stroking her stomach and up to her breast and the other cupping her bare ass.

The jury had the best seats as the four boys took turns kissing her, feeling her and removing her two items of clothing. They felt pity for the woman who was blushing furiously, but also arousal at the thought of how into it she appeared. Her breasts were spectacular and her nipples noticeably hardened, the men's eyes were unblinking, the women were looking at her, then at each other. They heard her moan as fingers penetrated her, and lips sucked her nipples into the boys' eager mouths. As she unconsciously parted her legs, the jury was presented with undeniable proof of her arousal as her labia swelled and opened up.

Bez suddenly realized this had gone on twice as long as she remembered. "Ok, stop. That was it," she said as she scrambled to grab the clothes to pull them on. She looked tearfully at the judge, "Is that what you wanted?"

"Excuse me, your honor, the boys all testified she'd grabbed their erections after asking them to stop," Ben Rogers stated.

"Mrs. Justice..."

Bev went to each boy, kissed him while palming each hard rod in their pants. She looked back at the judge blushing furiously, "Can I...?"

Judge Colfax was happy he did not need to stand up as a tented judicial robe would look far from judicial, "Yes, Thank you. Please take your seat."

The four boys all quickly dove back behind their table sporting large tents in their pants.

Bev remembered little of the rest of the first day of testimony. She was led out of the courthouse by her lawyer realizing she was going home alone. Bail was set at $100,000 and she had no idea where they'd get $10,000 for a bail bondsman.

***********************************************

The news anchor tried to stifle a smile when showing shots of the trial, apologizing for the "mosaic effect," when showing the close-ups and the woman being pleasured by the four boys. He promised more footage at 11 after the children had gone to bed, though again apologized for the mosaic effect.

That night, Bev felt arousal. She'd felt nothing in the weeks following her rape and was loathe to even touch herself, but lying in bed she missed her husband's cock. It started slowly, but soon she was naked rubbing her pussy, pulling on her nipples so hard they hurt, but for some reason, she felt a need for the pain and when she came, she had the memory of a fat cock in her mouth and two other hard cocks pounding her holes.

***********************************************

The next day trial continued with no revelations until the other lawyer stood up, "We call Desmond Justice to that stand," he announced.

Dez took the stand and after being sworn in looked confused as to why he was called up.

Ben Rogers strode up, buttoning his custom-made suit, "Mr. Justice, please state your full name for the record and your relationship to the supposed victim."

"Desmond Justice. I'm her husband."

"Tell me, Mr. Justice, how did your wife convey her eagerness to have sexual relations with you?" The attorney asked.

"I'm sorry, why is this important? What I and my wife do..."

"Mr. Justice, please answer the question, unless you want to be more in contempt," the judge spat. He looked over at the boys smirking and giving each other daps.

"She shows her willingness by how she kisses, touches me, opens her legs, why are you asking what is blatantly obvious?" he asked in frustration.

"So. you're saying she never has to say the word yes, yes to having sex. You go by body language, by her actions, is that correct?" the man asked.

"Yes, exactly. That is what I'm saying," Dez spat out.

Ben Rogers looked at the jury, "So you know when she wants sex, wants your penis inside her by how wet she gets, how she rubs against you?"

"Yes and if she doesn't want anything or if she's tired, she tells me, 'sorry, not tonight,'" he said.

"And you made a statement to one of the pretrial depositions that your wife's vagina didn't feel as tight, didn't feel the same the one time you've had sex after she entertained the boys, sorry! I misspoke after you maintained my clients assaulted your wife," he smirked, "perhaps suggesting these boys might have damaged her is some way, can you explain what you meant?"

"It was just an off-hand comment. We," he looked apologetically at his wife, "have not exactly been intimate after her...encounter with the boys and the once we did, well, I don't know. Nevermind," he said softly.

"I'd, we'd like to hear it. Were you suggesting my clients hurt or injured your wife?" Ben Rogers demanded.

"No, in retrospect I think I was imagining things since she was fairly unresponsive, I just felt like she wasn't as...as tight," he said softly.

"Ok, we'll move on, though I warn you about suggesting my clients might have injured your wife in any way."

Dez answered that and a few more before, "And how long have you had a camera in your bedroom?" Ben Rogers asked.

"I'm sorry, what?" Dez responded looking over at the horrified look on his wife's face, "Um, could you repeat the question?"

"How long have you had a video recording device in your bedroom?" the smug-looking Rogers asked.

"We, um I put in security cameras around the house a year ago after there was a slew of robberies in the neighborhood," he said softly.

"Speak up, Mr. Justice. Ok, a year. So tell me how the system works, I mean you're not going to record the empty rooms for say, two weeks while you're on vacation. Do you turn it off?" he asked.

"It's both motion and sound-activated," he replied more loudly, "so it does nothing unless someone or something enters the room," he replied. "It's always on."

"So, you have in your possession a recording of the night in question and you didn't even bother to present it as evidence?" he asked incredulously looking at each jury member, "It sounds to me like this might totally exonerate my clients and you withheld this evidence?"

Dez looked sheepishly over at his wife, "I put it in without telling Bev after our neighbors were robbed. I obviously wanted to tell her, but the longer that time went by the harder it was. I considered telling her, telling the police about the recording but she'd initially didn't want to report the assault as she didn't want the embarrassment of it. I thought a graphic tape would be totally mortifying for her..." he finished.

"Your honor, I have a subpoena for the recording of the night in question and any other pertinent recordings that might be germane to this case. I'd like a recess to obtain, review, and put into evidence the recordings," he said.

Bailiff, release Mr. Justice, escort him and his wife back to get the recording. We'll need three copies," he said.

"Your honor, my clients will each need copies. If they were being recorded without their knowledge, well I think this is something we might want to pursue," he said glaring at Dez angrily.

"Ok, make a dozen copies and I'll distribute then as I deem fit. Adjourned. We'll meet back here tomorrow, 9 sharp." He looked at the attorney, "Ben, can I ask? How did you know about the security cameras?"

"I was doing financial checking and saw the charge. I called the company acting as a referral and he told me everything," he grinned at the judge. He moved closer, "You know, Jim, I've always wanted to get these trials over as quickly as possible, but," he looked back as the plaintiff left the courtroom, "I'm enjoying certain aspects of this."

"This is interesting," the judge looked at his friend, "I'm actually feeling things I haven't since Doris died."

"Good, I've told you to get back in the game. This might be the impetus you need to get out there, and frankly, off the record, you really do seem cranky," he chuckled. He glanced over his shoulder, "I'm sure you'll need to confer with the plaintiff at one point or another," he punched the judge on the shoulder gently.

Jim Colfax headed back to his chambers mulling over that Ben had said. Had it been three years since he'd been sexually aroused?

***********************************************

"In an interesting turn in the Justice assault trial, it turns out the plaintiff has been secretly recording their bedroom activities. We have obtained a copy of the reenactment from another angle, again please excuse the mosaic effect, but here's a pretty good view of what the jury saw. It was obvious that Beverly Justice was touched everywhere. What was also clear was her enjoyment of the act.

Bev plunged the dildo into he twat hard while pinching and pulling on her nipples. She came hard for the third time before finally passing out and getting sleep.

***********************************************

"This session is now in order," the bailiff announced.

Bev glared at her husband her stomach in knots after seeing the huge TV rolled in and placed to the side. She'd thought her humiliation was complete after being stripped naked and felt up, the close-ups of her privates shared with 12 perfect strangers, a courtroom full of spectators and a now national audience, but a four-hour video of her being used by the boys? When Dez came home, if she ever let him, she was going to kill him, she fumed.

Ben Rogers stood up, "We'd like to call Robert Hudson to the stand."

Jake looked over at Bev, "Who's Robert Hudson?" Seeing her shrug he stood up, "Your honor, we were not made aware of this witness."

"I called this person in response to Mr. Justice's testimony that his wife's vagina might not feel as tight, that my clients may have permanently damaged her." Ben Rogers smiled over at the other table.

"I'll allow it. Your statement could increase the damages incurred by the defendants if the verdict goes against them," the judge stated looking straight at Dez.

The tall, well-built man took the oath and sat down. Dez looked over at Bev and saw a dawning look of horror on her face. He tried to get her attention but she just stared at the man, her face pale.

"Mr. Hudson, can I ask if you know Beverly Justice, the plaintiff?" he pointed at the other table.

"Call me Rock. I actually knew her as Beverly Lewis, I was the entertainment at her bachelorette party," he replied winking at her.

"Can you please tell the court what that entails, for those of us not ever blessed to be invited to a bachelorette party," he said getting chuckles from the court.