Katy's Double Life Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the couple broke off their kiss, Katy sensed another presence in the room. She snapped her head around and gasped when she saw the seated figure on the couch.

Dwayne stammered, "I'm... I'm sorry, Katy..."

"Oh my god, who is that?!" Katy spoke through hands covering her mouth in shock.

The portly, young black man rose from the couch, smiling broadly.

"Hey there! Katy, right?" Ced practically leapt off the couch and approached Katy, giving her an unwelcomed kiss on the cheek and a firm hug.

"It's just my cousin..." Dwayne said, his eyes wide, pleading. "...Ced, er...Cedric, but he goes by Ced."

Katy's eyes held Dwayne's as Ced pressed her body against his. "Dwayne!" she said in a hushed tone, wearing a look that reflected the terror she felt inside.

'Someone else knows!' she thought.

"It's alright, Katy. Ced was just leaving." Dwayne said firmly.

Ced held the embrace longer than was necessary.

Finally, Cedric pulled away from Katy and held her by the shoulders. He raised his eyebrows up at Dwayne showing his approval. Dwayne glared back at him.

"That's right, I was just leaving, Katy. Nice meeting you!"

Dwayne didn't trust Ced for a second. He was sure he was going to hang around, but then, Ced just walked past the two and left through the front door.

Dwayne locked the door and returned to Katy. She had plopped down on the couch with a dazed look on her face.

"Who... why...?" Katy murmured with a pleading look to Dwayne.

"He's... just my cousin. He doesn't have many friends so he hangs out here a lot." Dwayne didn't want Katy to know that he showed Ced the pictures she texted him and that Ced knows all about her.

"Does he know about me?" This was the last thing Katy wanted to have to deal with. She was utterly disappointed.

"Only that I just started seeing you. I told him we met online."

Katy thought for a moment. Cedric had seen her outfit and knew her name. He'd seen her kissing Dwayne. But she had remembered to remove her wedding ring. If what Dwayne said was true, Ced would have no idea who she was. Was her black-cock secret obsession still safe?

She looked into Dwayne's eyes and saw earnestness. Katy believed Dwayne in that moment and was relieved. The reality was that she desperately wanted to believe it was safe, so she was more than willing to accept any excuse Dwayne offered that would allow her to get at his cock.

Dwayne saw the change in her demeanor and turned more toward her as they sat on the couch. He wrapped his arm around her and brought her in for a kiss.

Katy's trepidations eased as Dwayne's warm, wet lips smashed passionately against her own. His thick, strong tongue pushed through her parted lips. Any concern she still harbored melted away as his tongue penetrated her mouth. Katy's focus was to show Dwayne how much she wanted him. The two used their tongues to explore each other's mouths, Katy clutched Dwayne's between her lips tightly and sucked on it.

Dwayne's mind was still on Katy's enticing breasts as she began sucking his tongue almost like she would a cock. She didn't seem worried about Cedric any more. Dwayne roughly gripped Katy's tits over her shirt. She moaned into his mouth, still sucking his tongue. Dwayne moved his hands to intentionally and mercilessly smooth over her erect nipples, causing Katy to moan louder and begin squirming.

As the two made out like hormone-riddled teenagers, they'd obviously put Cedric out of their minds. But Cedric had resolved to get his dick into the hot redheaded housewife as soon as possible.

He took a quick stock of the cars parked on the street and spotted an expensive-looking black SUV. It looked out of place. Cedric had never seen it parked there before. It had to be Katy's. He approached the driver door and tried the handle. The door popped open easily. It seemed that in her haste to have sex with Dwayne, Katy had left the car unlocked.

Back inside, Dwayne had moved from groping Katy's tits over her shirt, to pulling her stretchy shirt down for full access to her perfectly shaped mounds. He was eagerly kissing and licking them as Katy rubbed his head and arched her back, pressing her soft tits into his face.

Katy made no effort to hide her lust for Dwayne, nor did she feel even a bit self-conscious when she reached down to feel for his club-like cock. Running her right hand down the leg of his pants, she opened her grip wide to grasp the thick member that felt to be fully erect, running like a broad pipe down the inside of his thigh.

Breathing rapidly, she fumbled with his belt buckle and snap, then snagged his zipper in her hasty attempt to access the beast. Dwayne seemed to notice her difficulty and lifted his face from her now spit-shined tits. He lifted his hips off the couch and helped her pull his jeans down to his knees.

Katy awkwardly tried to get inside his boxers, but was ineffective due to her angle sitting next to him. She huffed and looked to his face, pouting.

"Stand up," she begged.

Dwayne shot up like a rocket and turned to face the seated redhead. He looked down at her with hands on hips as Katy paused a moment, seemingly transfixed. Inches away from her face, his straining manhood throbbed and pulsed, stretching menacingly inside his thin boxers. She stared at the twitching bulge.

"Well?" Dwayne stared down at her with apprehension.

Without further fanfare, Katy yanked his underwear down. Dwayne's rock-hard erection sprung up immediately, jutting out toward Katy and demanding her attention.

For a moment, she marveled at the object of her obsession, finally presented to her. It bobbed stiffly, directly in her face. It stunned her. Her body twitched in anticipation of what she was about to do. Her mouth watered. In that moment, the expression on her face changed and her deepest desires kicked in, taking control.

Katy opened wide and placed her mouth over Dwayne's large head. She covered it with her mouth almost as fast as it was revealed. There was something profoundly satisfying about having his cock in her mouth.

"That's it, Katy...damn." Dwayne loved the look of his cock entering Katy's soft, wet mouth. She seemed hungrier than any girl he could remember getting a blowjob from.

As her tongue made sloppy circles around his head, Katy's hands found Dwayne's heavy balls. She began cradling them, one in each hand. Dwayne, from his vantage point above, saw the moving bulge of Katy's tongue inside her cheeks as it swirled over his head repeatedly. He felt her tongue work her saliva onto the upper shaft of his cock and she even dipped the tapered end of her tongue into his cum-hole shallowly.

"Fuck, Katy. You are amazing with your mouth," Dwayne sighed.

Katy moaned, smiling to herself and pursed her lips, sliding back until she was just kissing his cock head. She held her lips in the kissing position and dragged them down the bottom of his shaft, pushing saliva out with her tongue. She used her pouty, pursed lips to spread saliva across the bottom of his thick tool as she massaged his testicles, squeezing the root of his cock, just under them.

Dwayne moaned his approval.

Katy drew her lips back up his shaft, to his tip, and opened wide. She clenched her eyes shut and shoved her face down, toward Dwayne's hips. She thrust forward and forced herself to accept his giant black cock into her as far as her throat would allow. Her moaning and drooling demonstrated her uncontrollable arousal.

For his part, Dwayne felt Katy push her face down onto his cock. She forced her mouth forward hard enough to cause Dwayne to sway backward slightly. He had to widen his stance to brace himself.

"Damn. You really love that dick, huh baby?" Dwayne moved one hand from his hip to the top of her head. He gently stroked her soft hair. "Suck it, Katy. That feels great, baby." He watched the married white woman start to go crazy on his cock.

In the quiet, empty house, slick wet slurping sounds could be heard, occasionally punctuated by desperate gasps from Katy as she caught her breath or encouraging words from Dwayne.

There were also indistinguishable hums from Katy.

"Nnnn...Mmmmmm...Unnn..." she hummed, growing louder and louder. She wanted to deep-throat the black phallus, but her shallow throat simply wouldn't allow it.

Katy was increasing her pace. She was moving her entire body back and forth as she fucked Dwayne's immense cock with her mouth and throat.

"That's it, open nice and wide," Dwayne offered.

Katy bobbed her head in response.

Grabbing the thick member at its base, she moved her head up and down half of its length comfortably. She settled into this rhythm, driving Dwayne wild with lust. She wanted to hold the thing in her mouth, as it pacified her craving for it that was so strong when she was without access to it.

Dwayne regarded Katy with renewed appreciation. She was seated before him, holding his balls with both hands, sucking his cock as her bare tits wobbled against his thighs and knees. Her lips deliberately dragged in endless laps up and down his shaft. Each time her lips retreated, she left the dark skin of his cock shaft glistening with her oral lubricant. Each time her mouth reached his tip and the ridge of his wider cock head became visible, she'd reverse course, thrusting her stretched lips back down.

He marveled at her effort as his pleasure rose. Though she couldn't throat his entire shaft (only about half of it), she never stopped trying. Each time she'd bob her head down, he felt the back of her throat as his cock "bottomed out" somewhere in the middle of her neck. His rigid shaft would deflect slightly as the older housewife's progress was stopped by her own anatomy.

She was now frantically bobbing and seemed to be using extra effort to put as much of his dick down her throat as possible when Dwayne felt his balls tighten.

"Woah, whoa, whoa," he said, tightening his grip in her hair. When she continued to bob, he almost lost control, but he wasn't ready to cum yet.

"Eaaaasy, Katy..." Dwayne scolded, grabbing his shaft with one hand and pulling Katy's head back by her hair. He had to pull her head off of his cock to get her to stop sucking.

Her mouth slide back reluctantly and left his bulbous cock head with a wet "POP". Dwayne's hand followed her lips down his shaft until he was just holding her by the hair in one hand and pinching his dick with his other.

She looked up at him, confused.

"Fuck," Dwayne hissed. A clear gout of precum betrayed him, leaking out between his pinching grip and dribbling down his swollen head.

"Oh," she commented in surprise, blinking as noticed the oozing precum on his dick.

Dwayne clenched his cock and focused. He barely held back his full load.

"Fuck, girl. You almost had me cumming too soon," he said down to Katy with a worried look.

Dwayne had spent the past several days fantasizing about all the ways he'd fuck his insatiable new fuck-toy. He had planned on spending hours with her in his bedroom, manipulating her into any position she was willing to try. He certainly didn't want to blow his load prematurely from her skilled blowjob.

Katy sat back on the couch, licking her lips and tasting Dwayne's precum. She was dizzy with lust and Dwayne had to resist the urge to splatter her with cum as she sat there, smiling devilishly.

Rather than move to his bedroom, which was furnished with a twin bed, Dwayne wanted to take Katy right then and there, on the couch.

He offered his hand. Katy placed hers in his and he guided her to stand, then spun her to face the couch.

"Here we go, baby," he said softly, guiding her by the hips.

She instinctively placed her knees on the seat of the couch and put her elbows on the top of the back.

"Oh, you want to do it right here?" she asked, flipping her hair over her shoulder and looking back at her young black stud. Katy parted her legs to allow for better access and prepared for the good stretching she was now needing badly.

Dwayne, still clutching the tip of his dick, watched Katy get into position. He put one hand on her skirt-covered ass.

"damn," was all he could say as she wiggled her hips for him. She smiled back at him playfully.

She was kneeling in front of him, her long, bare, white legs spread as wide as the couch would allow. The bottom curve of her ass hung out of her short skirt. As Dwayne watched, Katy gave herself a frisky slap on her own ass.

"Show me that pussy, baby," Dwayne encouraged.

Feeling like an entirely different person, Katy arched her back, allowing her short skirt to ride up and exposing her wet pussy to the young man behind her. She moved her hips forward, then back, which cause the skirt to ride up completely, now exposing her full ass, too.

"Spread those cheeks for me, baby." Dwayne stroked his cock in anticipation.

These words had a profound effect on Katy. Somehow, this felt different than the missionary sex on the picnic table. That had been a passionate affair, breaking taboos and shattering long-held beliefs about sexual boundaries.

This was different. This felt like a cathartic episode. This felt like a sexual workout session. This was about two people doing what they'd been fantasizing about for longer than maybe even they realized.

Katy lowered her head and placed a hand on each of her ass cheeks, spreading them for Dwayne.

"Take me, Dwayne," she spoke into the couch cushion.

She was answered with a slap on the ass.

"Yesss," she hissed. "Give me that big, black cock!" Dwayne looked at her parted pussy lips and her tight, pink, virgin asshole. He closed his eyes momentarily in disbelief that he was about to fuck this perfect white woman again.

Back outside, Cedric was fumbling through Katy's car. "BINGO!" Cedric cried out as he retrieved Katy's insurance card from her glove box.

"Katy Meyer, 1566 Hastings Lane. Exactly what I needed," he said smugly.

Ced snapped a quick picture to document the information, then returned the card to the compartment and closed the door. He slipped out of Katy's SUV, returned to his modest Nissan, and drove home.

Katy tried to remain patient, bent over on the couch with her hands on her own ass. Her head was resting on top of the couch back and her hair lay over her face. She felt her heart pounding in her chest. Katy was trembling with aroused anticipation at this point.

She continued to arch her back. 'What's taking him so long?!' she wondered. She felt a broad, warm knob press against her slick pussy lips and braced herself.

Dwayne held the base of his stiff black rod with one hand and scooted up to her, placing his other on the small of her back. He gently pushed down and Katy's hips rotated slightly, presenting him with her neat, trimmed pussy.

Her groomed tuft of soft pubic hair sat on the top of her pubic mound. Her labia were tidy, but swollen and enticingly pink. He couldn't see her clit from his angle. Above Katy's puffy pussy lips, her tight asshole winked at him.

He toyed with her pussy lips briefly, stirring them with the head of his cock to gauge their wetness. He could see a wet streak trail down her inner thigh. She was literally dripping wet.

"FUCK ME!" Katy screamed into the cushioned material.

He couldn't wait any longer. Dwayne probed her lips slightly with his tip, found the spot that gave when he pushed, then slowly complied with Katy's demand.

"...ffuuuuhhhhcccck," he sighed as his fat cock head sank into Katy's married pussy.

"Mmmmmm," Katy moaned, sounding almost like a complaint as the girthy invader inched inside. She briefly lost her breath as her body accepted the mammoth organ.

Dwayne guided his cock into her wet, eager, pussy and slowly fed her an inch at a time until he was almost completely inside her.

"Mmmm...Ohhhhhh...uuunngggh!" Katy was quietly murmuring. She accepted each hard, ebony inch as he installed it inside her. "It's so big," she stated the obvious.

After a slow, deliberate thrust, Dwayne had stuffed most of his cock inside. Katy managed to take it so far, but her body was trembling and her hands clenched her own ass cheeks in a white-knuckled grasp.

"You got it, you got it baby," Dwayne said. He gave her ass another firm slap to distract her and then began gathering her hair. He wanted to see her face as he fucked her, but couldn't in their current position.

"Damn that's tight," he commented.

Katy felt almost as if she were meditating. Her sole focus was accepting Dwayne's enormous cock. She felt him gather her hair and gently pull, encouraging her to sit up and actively participate. She lifted her upper torso on shaky arms, not sure how much she could take.

"Here we go, baby," Dwayne said, slowly beginning to pull back for another thrust.

"Yes, give it to me, Dwayne."

He started slowly, giving her pussy a few slow strokes. She was tight, but her pussy was gripping his cock and pulling him in, not clenching to push him out. It was an amazing feeling.

"That's it, baby. Take my big black dick."

He pushed in deliberately, felt the limit of Katy's pussy, and thrust his dick into her cervix.

"Unnngh," Katy grunted, flexing.

Dwayne paused, feeling her pussy respond, accommodating his thick probe into her depths. To his surprise, after a brief pause, he felt her push back, coaxing him deeper.

He grew bolder and began to power up his thrusts. Each time he'd drive into her, Katy would flinch and grunt, but with decreasing intensity. Dwayne was pulling in and out of Katy's tight, slippery pussy, his strokes were forceful as Katy pushed her body back against him. He filled her completely with every thrust.

Dwayne grabbed her soft hips and drove into her repeatedly, then grabbed her ass and separated her cheeks wide to expose her tight, asshole. He gently grazed his thumb, then finger over it, causing Katy to shiver.

Dwayne was finally fucking Katy. All the fantasizing and reliving that day last week when they first had sex was coming to a head on his living room sofa. He held her by her waist tightly as he stroked into her with abandon. He knew he wouldn't be able to hold back his orgasm this time.

He watched her pale, supple ass ripple with each thrust. Their bodies began clapping against each other loudly. He drove into her, holding her hips, and watching her red, shoulder-length hair sway over her soft skin. He knew he wouldn't last much longer in her tight little pussy.

Katy was full of Dwayne's cock and wanting more. She wanted to suck it AND have it in her pussy. She wanted it all. Just the thought of having a long, thick, jet-black cock buried in her was enough to cause her to cum. Now that the genuine article was finally inside her, she found it a chore to keep her eyes open. Her pleasure was overwhelming. Without much warning, she began to shake.

"Ddddwaynnnnne! Mmmm... Mmmm... FUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHCK!" Katy's pussy began to flood with her cum as she was wracked by a tremendous orgasm.

Dwayne thrusted his dick as deep as it would go into the squirming, screaming woman. He let his weight pin her down, holding his hips against hers. He reached under her and his hands closed over her dangling tits. This brought his mouth right to her ear.

"I'm gonna fill you up. Pump your pussy on my cock and pump my cum out."

Katy was in orgasmic bliss, but managed to comply with Dwayne's orders. She pushed back against Dwayne's swelling monster. She felt his flared head had grown even harder, ramming her depths. She impaled herself on him.

"Unnnngh, yes, fill me with cummmmm," she moaned.

"AH!" Dwayne said sharply, twitching.

Katy felt his cock surge and drove herself against it. Deep inside, she felt a strong, warm burst. As her own orgasm faded, she felt her pussy clench around Dwayne's huge shaft.

"Ah!" Dwayne shook again.