Katy's Double Life Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cockhole
Cockhole
5,390 Followers

At the grocery store, Katy needed more fruit and snack items for the twins. She grabbed a small basket and walked to the produce section. As she strode through the threshold of the cooled fresh produce section, she became aware of her stiffening nipples. They felt wonderful and naughty, naked under her new shirt. She knew they'd be prominently visible in her braless outfit.

Sure enough, two produce workers watched her approach, shamelessly glaring at her tits. Resisting the urge to cover herself, she took her time selecting the fruit she needed, not realizing that her full, C-cup breasts and her puffy nipples were more visible under the store's lighting than they were at home. She lingered in the cold section of the grocery store, purposely allowing the men to gawk at her body.

She felt the warm slickness between her thighs. She had become aroused and very wet, very quickly.

'God. I've soaked my panties. I will need to masturbate before I get the twins.' Katy smiled to herself and thought of Dwayne's huge cock. She squirmed in the check-out line wanting desperately to touch herself.

Katy hurried out to her car and carelessly dumped the bags of produce into the hatch back of the SUV. She plopped down in the driver's seat and looked around. A teenage worker was corralling a long line of empty grocery carts, but the lot around her was mostly deserted.

She scooted her skirt up and moved her thin thong to the side. Without hesitating, she jammed her fingers firmly into her wetness.

"OH!" She knew she would be wet, but surprised even herself with the level of sloppiness her aroused pussy had created.

She closed her eyes, rubbing herself in the parking lot. Her mind was on Dwayne's cock and how she had felt the weight of his body pinning her down as she pumped cum out of his cock for him. She felt the wet slickness of her pussy and was reminded how Dwayne had filled her with cum only hours ago. The thought made her shiver.

"God..." she gasped. Her mind was filled with thoughts of his immense penis, how it had looked in her hand, and how it had tasted. She was getting close.

She imagined her mouth wrapped around Dwayne's wonderful black cock. Somehow, in that moment, rubbing herself frantically in the grocery store parking lot, the image of Dwayne enjoying her blowjob became twisted to the vile Cedric.

Suddenly, she was remembering his hands on her head, grasping her hair and forcing her onto his cock. She smashed her fingers into her pussy harder.

"Gah!" She exclaimed aloud. "Fuck!" Trying to remove Ced's humiliating treatment, she thought back to Dwayne filling her up from behind.

But she couldn't shake it. She removed her fingers from her crotch and closed her eyes firmly, hoping to remove Ced's image.

She finished her drive home listening to the radio in an effort to stop thinking about her sexual day. It was no use. She could still feel her pleasantly stretched pussy and even the slickness between her fingers of his errant cum still inside her. She still felt she needed to cum.

Scrambling out of the car, she left her groceries on the kitchen counter and made a dash for the bedroom. Quickly removing her skirt and panties, she set her phone down on the bed next to her and rubbed her clit vigorously.

Fantasizing about her experience with Dwayne, Katy was rapidly rubbing her clit, the image of his giant penis in her head.

Just as she was approaching a huge orgasm, the phone went off. Stopping herself on the brink of climax, she reached for the phone, certain it would be a text from Dwayne. She opened her main screen to see the impressive black member flash across it.

But this image was different. It had a different shape, slightly different in color...and from a different number. She realized at that moment, it wasn't Dwayne's.

'This must be Cedric's penis!' she concluded, disappointed. She put the phone down and continued her fantasy about Dwayne taking her in the very bed she was masturbating in.

Another text came through, this time she ignored it. Then another, and yet another.

"Darn it!" Her orgasm nearly achieved, she picked the phone up to turn it off, but before she did, she read,

-TOMORROW AT 11. BE READY. SEXY CLOTHES.-

She looked twice at the text. It must be Ced's number.

Katy was able to have an orgasm shortly after this last text. In her mind, she had mounted Dwayne and was riding him on the bed, his big, black hands had a firm hold of her breasts as his nimble fingers caressed her erect nipples.

After her orgasm, she ignored the texts from Cedric and made herself ready for her family. She decided not to wear her sexy clothes for the rest of the day.

Donning her mom-jeans, sneakers, T-shirt, and hoodie, she picked up her children and commenced with her afternoon duties as Mrs. Meyer, homemaker.

The text was delivered at 10:40 in the morning, it was from Ced, the number that she had come to detest as he texted her twice the night before reminding her that he would be stopping by.

-I'LL BE THERE AT 11. REMEMBER-

Katy had put on another "mom" outfit: jeans and a long sleeve blouse. She did not change, protesting the eighteen-year-old's request. Her stomach sank when she heard the doorbell at three minutes till eleven. Wearing her best look of displeasure, Katy reluctantly answered the door.

"I told you. No." Was the only thing she said.

Cedric pushed the door in, receiving very little resistance and took a look at Katy as she quickly shut it behind him.

"Go change," he commanded.

"I'm not doing anything." She crossed her arms, looking him dead in the eye.

"Yeah, maybe I was wrong about you. I guess I'll come back around seven tonight." He reached to open the door, but Katy put her hand against it, forcing it closed again.

"Asshole," she sighed. "Wait here." She turned and went to her room to change.

Katy grabbed an old, white T-shirt that had shrunk too small for her to wear with a bra and a pair of running shorts that she only wore when running on their old treadmill when they still had one.

'This will have to do.' Katy didn't think she looked sexy, but her old T-shirt was one of the most revealing tops that she owned. It hugged her extended nipples and caused a crease between them across her chest. Her shorts revealed her white, slightly freckled legs.

Ced watched as Katy descended into the foyer, jiggling toward him. 'Fuck yes. She's gonna suck my dick again.' He smiled.

Ced had walked into the living room and was sitting down in Dean's chair, he stood as Katy walked into the room.

"You look hot as fuck," he said as he eyed her amazing body.

Ced proceeded to remove his shoes, pants, and underwear. He sat back in Katy's husband's chair, bare-assed dressed in only socks and a short black T-shirt. The shirt seemed about a size too small for Cedric, as his rotund stomach stuck out, complete with stretch marks where it met his waist. All Katy could think about at that point was his nasty, bare ass sitting down on her fabric chair. His cock looked about half-hard as it dangled between his legs on the chair seat.

Despite her disgust, Katy's mouth began watering at the sight of his elongated, chunky, black penis. Her plan was to suck him off much the same way she had yesterday, quickly and efficiently. This time she would make sure to remove his penis before he ejaculated. She'd finish him by stroking him onto her old T-shirt.

She approached the chair. Cedric parted his legs excitedly. Katy shook her head.

"Fucking asshole..." she muttered, sinking to her knees between his legs.

Katy took a deep breath and regarding his cock. It was pulsing and growing, barely lifting off of the cushion of the recliner as it stiffened, its weight fighting gravity.

Ced scooted forward and took his cock in one hand at the base, presenting it to Katy. She watched it swell and his cock head slowly stretched outward from the wrinkled ridge of his circumcised foreskin.

"Well, get to it," he said looking at her impatiently.

Katy shook her head again. 'At least he came quickly yesterday.' She focused on this fact as she leaned forward and placed her mouth over his dick head.

Ced sighed and moved from gripping the base of his dick, sliding his hands into Katy's soft, russet hair as she began her blow job.

Katy slathered Ced's cock with the copious amount of saliva that she was generating. She sucked on the head and slipped her mouth around the top few inches. Making a fucking motion with her head, she tried to recreate the pace she had used before. She wanted this done quickly so she could get him out of her house.

She bobbed her head salaciously and suddenly felt extremely slutty. 'What if someone saw me through the window? My head moving up and down on a black teen's lap? What if Dean came home unexpectedly?' Although that had never really happened, she couldn't help but think that it might.

"That's it, Katy. Get it wet." Ced stared at her intensely, coaxing her to take him deeper with his hands on her head. He was thoroughly enjoying the experience.

Katy moved her head steadily up and down. For her own sense of curiosity, she drove her mouth down his length as far as she could, wanting to test how much penis she could get down her throat. She pushed her mouth down, turning her head from side to side, trying to cram another inch down. She pushed herself a little too far and accidentally choked herself.

'She loves that dick,' Ced thought, watching her gag herself.

He moved his hips up toward her, further impaling her mouth. Katy felt him thrust up, thinking his orgasm was upon him, even quicker than yesterday. She quickly pulled her head up and pumped her mouth on his tip as she stroked his shaft with both hands.

"Oh...Oh...fuck yeah." Ced tried to push her head down on his dick, but Katy had broken away too soon and was stroking with the same tempo that she was using with her mouth. Cedric squirmed, feeling his cum rocket up his shaft. He tried to jam her mouth down but Katy had the leverage this time.

"Not this time," Katy said, smiling wickedly as she pushed her chest out and lifted her mouth from Ced's dick.

Cedric twitched. "Fuck!"

He spewed cum high into the air. It fell down onto Katy's chest and neck, saturating the thin fabric of her worn T-shirt.

She leaned her head back to stay clear of the fountain.

Ced pulled her shoulders down in an effort to get her mouth back on his spewing cock. She fought his strong pull but he managed to stream a few spurts squarely up onto her face. He grunted with satisfaction, resigned to providing a facial against Katy's will.

"Unngh," she felt the thick spurts over her face, forcing her eyes shut. Despite her resistance to taking his cum, she continued to bounce her torso and grip on his shaft.

Ced finally relaxed, releasing his grip on her shoulders. Katy slowed, then stopped, blinking her eyes open. She looked down at Ced's cock, still hard in her grip, but faltering. She saw a pale, gooey marble of cum sitting stubbornly on his tip.

Without thinking, she leaned forward and planted her lips right on his tip. She kissed his dick head wetly, drawing the cum bead from the hole in his head, then licked her lips. Ced had thrown his head back with his eyes closed and didn't notice, but Katy felt embarrassed by the instinctive move.

"God damn! I wanted you to swallow it like last time." Ced was only mildly disappointed.

He raised his head and stared at the cum-covered housewife. She was absently wiping his spunk from her eyes and face onto her shirt. Ced stood and took a clump of Katy's hair, using it to wipe off the head of his cock.

"Hey, don't-" Katy tried to protest, but he wiped his cock anyway. "I just washed my hair, you jerk!"

"Well, I guess you'll have to wash it again. You should have swallowed." Katy scowled at the squat man.

"I'll be back tomorrow, same time," he said, pulling his pants on. "This time, let's have a nice outfit on already, shall we?"

Katy responded, "Get out," as she rose.

Cedric knew enough not to push his luck at that point, so he stepped into his shoes and quickly left the house, laughing and trying to sound cocky.

Katy watched him leave and turned back to survey the scene of her blowjob. She noticed a dark wet spot on the arm of the chair, then saw another on the carpet. She'd have to clean up those errant cum spots so they wouldn't stain.

Katy tidied up the living room, then stripped off her soiled T-shirt and shorts, depositing them in the washing machine. She turned on the machine and leaned back against it, letting herself slide to the floor, naked. She found her hand slipping between her bare thighs.

Her pussy was scorching hot and slippery slick.

'I'm wet. Darn it.' Katy was so busy trying to get the mandatory blow job out of the way, she hadn't noticed she had become soaking wet while performing the task. Trying to put the most recent contact with black cock out of her mind, she slowly began rubbing herself.

She sat on the floor, eyes closed, back against the running washing machine, and masturbated thinking of Dwayne. As much as she loved to think of Dwayne when she played with herself, the repulsive Ced popped into her mind more than once. She rationalized that her experience with Ced was most recent. She refused to allow herself to think about Ced's cock once it did appear in her consciousness, still, it came to her mind more than once as she lay rubbing her pussy.

After her orgasm, which she was relieved was achieved thinking about Dwayne and not his cousin, she dressed and resumed her chores, moving to the kitchen to unload the clean dishes from the dishwasher. She tried not to think of the foul experience she just had with Ced.

Just after lunchtime, Dwayne texted her.

-HOW'S MY HOT MILF TODAY?-

Katy had neglected to send Dwayne a text that morning, mostly due to shame. She smiled weakly and texted back.

-WANTING MORE OF YOU!-

Was all she could muster. Her smile dimmed. She felt ashamed, especially since Ced's penis kept popping into her mind while she tried to masturbate earlier.

Katy finished her chores around the house and was absently flipping through a furniture catalog when another text came in from Ced.

'What's with this guy?' She opened the text and looked at Ced holding his cock in his hand and snapping the picture in the other. His huge penis was reflected in a bathroom mirror.

Katy frowned and found herself salivating intensely. She swallowed.

In that moment, it occurred to her that Ced had a massive penis, it looked strikingly similar to Dwayne's; chunkier, but not quite as long. It had a different color to it, just a hair lighter toward the head.

She sighed, typing out a response.

-STOP TEXTING ME-

She hit send, then set the phone down.

-SEE YOU TOMORROW THEN ;) -

Katy picked up the phone. She typed the word, "NO". Her finger hovered over the send button, then her eyes were drawn to the clock on her phone. It was time to pick up the kids. She deleted the response and put her phone away.

The next day, the doorbell chimed just before 11AM. Katy had already dressed herself in one of her most revealing outfits to date: a tight pink tank top and a short mini skirt. She answered the door to Cedric gawking at her. He lingered in the doorway.

"Damn, now that's what I'm talking about!" he commented excitedly.

"Get inside before the neighbors see you," Katy replied, impatiently.

Ced stepped inside and Katy closed the door behind him. Without another word, she turned and walked back to the living room and stood at her husband's chair. She looked at Ced, watching her from the foyer still, and tapped her foot impatiently.

"You look hot wearing that outfit." He was eyeing her as she stood waiting for him to sit.

"Just sit down already and let's get this over with."

Ced stood looking at her tits as they hung perfectly on her chest. Her thin shirt showed their form in full detail.

Katy was growing more impatient, "Well?"

Ced slowly walked over to join her by the chair, but didn't sit. Instead, he stood in front of her and commanded, "You take them off," nodding his head to indicate his trousers.

Katy sighed. "Whatever." She quickly unbuttoned his pants, sliding them down with his underwear to his feet. Ced slipped out of his shoes and kicked his pants to the side, then sat down in the chair, in the same spot as yesterday.

Without another word, Katy moved between his legs. She looked at Ced's cruelly smiling face as she tied her hair back into a ponytail. He put his hands behind his head, leaning back and preparing to

enjoy his daily blowjob.

"I'm starting to get used to our little arrangement," he said smugly.

Katy grabbed his cock, despising his smugness.

"...ugh, do you have to be such an ass about it?" she said, her voice dripping with vitriol.

"Just suck it."

Katy huffed and stuck her tongue out, licking his dickhead. Then she closed her mouth over it. She spread her saliva over his cock with her tongue, twirling and rubbing as her lips surrounded his shaft. She took her time coating his knobby head with her drool. Ced noticed she seemed to be sucking on him much more slowly than previous days.

Katy scooted up and moved her hands from his shaft to his drooping balls. She'd never actually touched his balls before, but she knew he liked when she sucked him without using her hands. She felt the root of his dick grow harder above his balls and put pressure where she felt his stem growing. She began bobbing her head dramatically. Ced appreciated the loud slurping noises Katy was making as she moved her mouth repeatedly over his entire length. It occurred to him that she was treating this blowjob like another one of her daily chores. He liked that.

Katy wasn't paying attention to what she was doing. Her entire approach to how she sucked Ced's cock had changed, and Ced began to take notice. She was taking her time and was not using the same consistent speed as before. After several short minutes of this approach, the result was the same, however; Ced was ready to cum.

He felt his balls boil and took ahold of Katy's head. With one hand on the back of her neck and the other holding her ponytail, he thrust his hips up and held her head down. He heard a moan of protest from Katy, but held the head of his cock and about four inches of shaft in her mouth.

"FFUUUUCCKKK!" He felt the hot sensation of cum shoot through him and into Katy's mouth.

Katy realized he was going to cum, but a moment too late this time. She felt the first rocket of semen expel forcefully against the back of her mouth.

"MMMmhhhhh!" she moaned and blinked wide-eyed at him, slapping his thighs.

"Fuck!" Ced issued another hot stream of cum. "Ungh!" and another.

Katy's mouth was quickly filled. She briefly considered drooling his semen out the sides of her mouth, but was reminded of the cum she had to clean up yesterday. As the fresh load in her mouth threatened to spill out, she gulped it down.

Ced felt her throat working his cum down and quickly spurted her mouth full again.

"That's it baby. Take my cum. I see you learned from yesterday."

Katy flashed a scornful look, then swallowed the new mouthful just the same. He held her tight and pumped a few more streams as his orgasm faded.

"Shhhiiit! That was good, I needed that." Ced sat back and closed his eyes.

Katy found herself drawing all of the cum out of his shaft. She rationalized this by telling herself it was the least messy way. Popping his cock out, she licked her lips.

"Thanks again, Mrs. Meyer." Ced popped up and dressed himself, then made for the door. "Same time tomorrow?"

He left without waiting for an answer.

Thirty minutes later, and Katy was naked on her bed with three fingers embedded in her pussy, fucking herself silly. She started to look at her pictures of Dwayne, but her thoughts returned to Ced coming in her mouth less than an hour earlier. Her powerful orgasm was jarring and caused her whole body to convulse. Fantasizing about the disgusting, obnoxious, Cedric seemed to intensify her climax for some bizarre reason.

Cockhole
Cockhole
5,390 Followers