Katy's Double Life Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Katy continued grinding herself on his cock head. Dwayne continued to coat her insides with wave after wave of hot cum. He held her pinned on the couch as he emptied his balls inside her. He felt himself shoot an impossible amount of semen into Katy's already flooded pussy.

Dwayne's body continued to twitch atop Katy, even after he deposited the contents of his balls into her womb. She kept thrusting against him, albeit more gently, creating nasty, sloppy sounds of the climactic mess.

"Fuuuuck," Dwayne sighed finally.

He eased off of the small woman below him. Once he supported his own weight again, he carefully withdrew his half-hard cock. He flopped onto the couch, exhausted.

Katy immediately snapped into action, turning herself around and moving her head into Dwayne's lap. She took his cock by the base and lifted it.

"That was fast!" she said smiling, then took his fat head into her mouth.

"Oh, God, Katy." Dwayne said, gathering her hair with one hand and absently flicking her nipple with the other.

Katy did the best she could, sucking on his head, swirling the delicious mixture of cum over her tongue.

"I was too turned on. I was thinking about this for days," Dwayne confessed.

Katy continued to play with his cock, marveling at it even in its half-erect state. She removed it from her mouth, gently slapping it on her cheek as she reported her own confession.

"Me too! Everywhere I looked I saw your penis...your cock. I wish we could meet more often." She resumed mouthing his cock as the two recovered.

The couple lay on the couch for an hour. Dwayne let Katy play with his dick the whole time. He knew he could get hard enough to fuck her again, but he wasn't sure her little pussy could take another destructive pounding. Plus, he'd be able to fuck much longer and harder the second time. He didn't want to push her too far.

Katy knew she needed to get home, so Dwayne made some coffee and they discussed how they would be able to maximize their time together.

Katy finished her cup and they parted ways. She drove home, feeling well-fucked, her belly full of warm coffee and hot cum.

Katy came home and headed directly to her bathroom for a long, hot shower. She let the hot water restore her body as best she could. Her pussy felt sore, but not as sore as the first time. It was definitely recovering. She gently washed Dwayne's cum from inside her, unable to hold back a smile, as her needs for Dwayne's big cock had been temporarily satisfied.

She had some things to do before she picked up the twins in a few hours, so she selected an outfit from the new clothes she had purchased. Katy slipped into a tight, dark blue skirt and pulled on a tight, stretchy blue and white striped shirt. The horizontal stripes made her tits look even broader as the shirt stretched over them. She decided to go braless as she headed out the front door.

When Katy opened her front door, she almost fell backward in shock. The heavy wooden door swung open to reveal Cedric standing in her doorway, apparently about to knock on the door.

"Oh my God!" Katy recoiled, shoving her weight back against the door in an effort to slam it shut. Ced managed to jam a foot in, preventing it from closing.

"Hey, Katy," he said, gripping the door and swinging it back open. "Woah, now that's no way to greet a new friend." Ced smiled and pushed his way into the foyer, gently closing the door behind him.

"What...what are you doing here?!" Katy stammered, stunned. She fumbled for her phone. She wanted to call Dwayne.

As she withdrew her phone from her purse, Ced had his phone in her face. Katy was horrified to see that he was presenting a picture to her. It was a picture of her exposed, obviously wet pussy.

"How did..." Katy's face was red with embarrassment.

"Doesn't matter, the important thing is I know you're married with kids, and you have a nice home and car." Ced looked around her foyer as if sizing up her situation.

"I would hate to have to show your husband the pictures that you sent you your new black boyfriend." Ced turned the phone back to himself and smiled as he appraised the picture of her tight, married pussy. Her head swam and she felt sick to her stomach.

"Does Dwayne know you have that?" Katy was reeling, but tried to act confident. She stood tall and crossed her arms across her chest.

"No need to tell anyone anything...yet," Ced said coyly. "But no, he doesn't know. I took it from his phone. I have them all, look." He scrolled through and selected another shot. This one showed her presenting the camera with her bare tits. Her face was clearly visible. It was one of her more recent pictures she had sent Dwayne.

Katy was still shocked by this development. How could Dwayne let this happen? But she wanted to play down the significance of Ced's evidence, hoping to get him out of her house and life. She knew she needed to tread carefully. She took a deep breath and addressed Ced.

"Ok. You haven't told anyone. That's good. Thank you," she smiled and touched his arm as she said this, fighting the urge to shudder. "So, what is it that you want?"

Katy's mind was racing wondering what exactly he wanted. 'Money, he wants money. I hope he doesn't ask for too much, the way he's been looking around, he looks like he's taking stock of how much money we have.' The only reason he could be there with those pictures was to extort money from her, she was sure of it. Katy began thinking of where she could get a few thousand dollars and how to go about ensuring that he didn't ask for any more again.

The last thing she wanted was for this interloper to jeopardize her marriage or her new relationship with her young black lover.

As she was visualizing how much she could give him and how to keep this disgusting teenager from repetitively blackmailing her, she noticed he was looking her up and down, scratching his chin with his long, dirty fingernails.

"Those aren't the same clothes you had on before. I like what you had on before better." He began moving in a slow circle around her, seemingly appraising her body.

Katy froze. It finally occurred to her. This vile thing wanted sex. Her stomach knotted and her nervous demeanor turned to one of despair. She felt light headed. She chose to play dumb.

"What do you want?" She repeated, slowly and clearly.

Ced had circled behind her and stopped. She felt his gaze on her body.

"I just want to sit down and have a little chat."

She didn't like him staring at her ass, so she turned to him.

He was smiling and was indeed looking at her ass. His gaze rose to meet hers as she turned to face him.

"Come sit with me." He offered, then sauntered into the den that was just off the foyer and sat on the leather love seat that was against the wall.

"Come on, I won't bite," he said smiling.

Katy was furious and losing her composure. "You want to talk? Frankly, I have nothing to say to you. You show up to my house, waving around some private pictures that you stole and you want to talk?! I want you to get out of my house before I call the police." She pointed to the door.

"Tsk tsk tsk," Ced chided. "If that's how you wanna play it, okay. I'll leave, but this won't be the end of it. I will have to have a talk with Mr. Meyer, though, you can bet on that. I wonder what he'll think about your choice in boyfriends..."

At the mention of her last name, Katy's heart sunk in fear as her mind began pondering the ramifications of Ced talking with Dean. She couldn't let that happen.

Ced sensed her fear and continued. "Come on and sit down now. I just want to talk to you. There's no need for me to talk to anybody else." Ced pat the cushion next to him.

Katy felt like she was embedded in cement, unable to move. Through sheer will, she fought back the fear and doubt in her mind and slowly crossed into the den. She stood before Ced, glaring at him with her hands on her hips.

"Here's the situation, Katy. I'm not asking for much here. If you want me to forget all about the pictures and what I know about you and Dwayne, then I want some of what my cousin is getting." Ced leaned back on the loveseat and raised an eyebrow suggestively, smiling. He raised his crotched slightly into the air.

Katy looked down at him, realizing what he was suggesting.

"Uh uh, absolutely not." She shook her head and crossed her arms defiantly. "No way. You're disgusting. You can forget about anything like that between us."

Ced leaned forward again, sitting up straight. He cleared his throat. "Sit down, Katy. I'm not playing games." His voice had changed and was no longer playful.

Reluctantly, Katy sat down, but she refused to turn to him, facing forward instead.

They seemed to have reached a silent impasse. Neither party budged in that moment. But, after a brief pause, Ced stood and moved in front of Katy.

Without any explanation, he very deliberately unfasted his pants and dropped them. Standing about a foot in front of Katy, Ced exposed his boxers, displaying a large bulge that covered most of the front of his underwear.

Katy did her best to stay still and tried to keep her gaze fixed in the distance. She had no interest in seeing what Cedric was trying to show her.

But Ced was undeterred. He dropped his boxers and stood.

"Suck my dick."

Ced revealed his long, fat, black cock. Katy still dazed, continued to look beyond him. She was too afraid to fully appreciate the slight downward curve and perfect thickness of the penis pulsing before her.

"Listen, I said, Suck my dick!" He waddled forward a step to get closer, trying to thrust his crotch toward her.

His bare dick was right in her face. She sat motionless, trying to will herself out of this situation. The musky, sweaty smell of Cedric's cock and balls filled her nostrils. The distinct scent of dick acted almost like a smelling salt for the married redhead, bringing her back to reality.

Katy warily forced her gaze to focus. She looked at his stiffening penis waving in her face, then looked up to Ced.

"If I do this, you'll stop? You'll give me your word that you won't tell my husband?" Katy trembled with anger.

"Yes, if you suck me off, I guarantee I won't tell him. But I want a good one and no teeth!"

He smiled as he watched her look back down at his growing dick.

"Now get busy," he demanded.

Katy sat up, looking at the dick presented to her. She made a face. Could she actually do this? She tentatively used her thumb and forefinger to pinch Ced's shaft and lifted it. It swelled toward her face.

With one last glance up to Ced, she parted her mouth and opened wide. Katy wrapped her lips around his big black cock head. She reluctantly realized that this was the second time she had sucked a black penis in one day.

Katy sucked on his head, letting herself become accustomed to the taste and weight of his penis. Ced's dick had both a sweet and tangy flavor to it. He smelled sweaty with a faint body odor.

The smell and the taste forced an involuntary gag from Katy. Her body lurched, but she kept his dickhead in her mouth. She had to swallow around his tip.

"Unnnnn." she complained, mentally noting, 'This isn't going to be easy.'

She moved both hands to the base in an effort to stimulate him with her hands instead of her mouth. She wanted to taste the least amount of him as possible.

"Ah, ah, no hands," Ced scolded. "Just your mouth, pretty girl."

In reality, Ced could hardly believe this worked. He loved getting his way with women. The fact that Katy was white, married, and absolutely gorgeous had him shaking with excitement.

He watched as she began mouthing his cock, attempting to take more of it as she placed her hands in her lap.

Katy wanted to get this ordeal over with so she could get on with her day, and her life. She closed her eyes in a grimace and bobbed her head back and forth, setting a rhythm. Her mouth could only handle about the first third of his huge cock.

As she sat with her hands on her own thighs, she moved her head back and forth on Cedric's crotch. She found an abundance of saliva collecting on her tongue, which helped.

This pleased Ced. "Oh, yes. Nice and wet."

Katy began slobbering uncontrollably over his circumcised head and smooth, black shaft. She had become conditioned to salivate whenever she saw Dwayne's black cock. Now, it seemed that this conditioning took effect whenever she saw a black cock.

Ced was in heaven.

Although Katy was only thirty-five, Ced had never had sex with a woman as old as Katy. He was going crazy at the sight of this married woman sucking his black dick in the den of her upper-class house. This was better than any of his wildest fantasies.

Katy blocked out Ced's taste and smell. She was unwilling to let herself think too deeply about what she was doing to make any observations. She just licked, sucked and bobbed up and down on the big piece of meat, trying to get it to cum as quickly as possible.

She vocalized her effort, breathing deeply as she moved her head back, then gagging slightly as she moved it forward.

"gluck...GASP...gluck, gluck, gluck, GASP." Katy's wet lips stretched over Ced's shaft.

Ced was not used to receiving blow jobs. In fact, this was the first one he'd had in some time. He felt his cock swelling deeper into Katy's mouth and slipped his hands into her soft, red hair.

"Fuck yea. Take it on down. That's it baby."

Katy didn't want to hear his lewd words, but she could do nothing about it. She now had to sit up to accommodate the angle of his stretching erection.

Ced pushed his hips forward in an attempt to inch further down her throat. His probing deeper drew more intense gagging sounds from Katy.

"Aggggck- Gasp...gluck...gluck...GGGGhhhhhaaah," she tried to keep up.

Katy didn't want a long, prolonged event with this creature, so she sucked faster and did not break to swallow the abundance of spit that had collected in her mouth. She could feel her drool into a long line hanging down her chin, which eventually broke to fall on her neck and chest. Soon, she had a steady stream of saliva hanging from her chin, almost to the floor. The result for Cedrick was a very slippery mouth, sliding all over the front half of his cock with little resistance. This combination made it impossible for Ced to last much longer as she worked hard to make him cum.

Katy bobbed her head mechanically, almost on autopilot, as her mind wandered.

'I can't believe this is happening. There's no way I can let Dwayne know, or Ced may tell Dean.' Katy was playing out all the possible scenarios in her head as she maintained her steady tempo on the big dick in her mouth. She thought about her beautiful den, a room she spent little time in, and found it disturbing that it was now being used for this purpose.

After several more strokes, Ced felt his balls tighten and his cock began to tingle. His head swam with pleasure.

"That's it...that's it...Don't stop!"

Katy felt him grab the back of her head, snapping her back into focus. She had meant to tell Cedric not to cum in her mouth. She didn't want to swallow him. She felt him swell to an even thicker and longer state and tried to pull back, but Ced was gripping her head tightly. He thrust his hips into her face.

"...Fffuuucckk!"

The large cock in her mouth began pulsing and leaping between her lips, ejecting its semen against the back of her throat.

"Unnnnn!" Katy complained in a loud moan. She struggled frantically to remove his hands from the back of her head as she began to feel hot cum coating her throat and tongue. Her head swam and her gag reflex threatened.

"GAH!" Ced held tight, spraying cum deep into the protesting red head.

His swelling, spitting cock gagged her.

"GGGGGGG!!" she leaned away form him, but could not escape.

Ced held on tight. 'Damn she's good, and she ain't even trying!' he mused, his orgasm rocketing out of him.

Katy wanted to spit it up and out, but his cock was too far in her mouth for her to do anything other than swallow.

"Nnnn...Nnnn..." Katy was having a tough time breathing and had to swallow more semen. She could taste the familiar flavor as it lingered in her mouth. But she derived no pleasure from this blackmail blow job. She felt relieved it was nearly over.

Ced guided Katy's head on his cock as he shot several loads of cum into her mouth. He angled her head down and inched his cock in as deep as he could, spurting a few streams directly down her throat. He held her head in place, shaking it slightly to ensure she took his entire load.

Finally, his cock stopped bucking.

"Fuuuuckkk..." Ced sighed, finally spent. He released Katy's head.

She wrenched out of his grip, sputtering and spitting.

"Accckkk, gah," she panted, recovering.

"You are a wicked cocksucker, Katy." Ced pat her head like some pet.

Katy straightened her posture and wiped her mouth with the back of her hand, glaring at Ced with scorn. As she panted and recovered, she felt a twisted sense of accomplishment, despite her loathing of this grotesque young man.

"That's it. Let me see your phone so I can delete the pictures." She held out her hand expecting Ced to produce his phone.

Ced took her hand by the wrist and wiped his wet penis on her palm, leaving it streaked whatever errant cum she hadn't swallowed. Then he stepped back, pulling his pants up and tucking his cock away.

"I'm not giving you shit. If you want me to keep your little secret, you're going to suck my dick from time to time."

"What...What did you just say?!" Katy stared at Ced hatefully. "There's no way I'm doing that again. You should be ashamed of yourself taking advantage of me like this." Katy stood, revolted by his brazen attitude. She badly wanted to rinse her mouth and brush her teeth. She felt his warm cum swimming in her stomach and felt nauseous.

"I will text you when I want another one. As long as you're keeping me in blow jobs, I'll keep my mouth shut. That's the deal." As Ced was walking out the door he added, "next time, I want you wearing something even hotter."

Ced closed the door behind him and waddled out to his car. He was gone before Katy could collect herself to argue with him.

Katy wondered how she ever got into this situation. Her life was a mixture of so many feelings: remorse, regret, sexual euphoria, familial love, and dull routine. In about two weeks' time her entire life seemed to become a giant rollercoaster. She thought about how complicated her situation had become now that Cedric was involved. She thought about ways to remove him from her life as she brushed his semen out of her mouth with her toothbrush and toothpaste.

-YOU WERE GREAT TODAY, BABY!-

Dwayne texted Katy a few minutes after Ced had left. She read the message, feeling disappointed. She wanted to tell him, but was afraid Ced may do the unthinkable. Instead she simply responded,

-OH MY GOD! YOU MADE ME CUM SO HARD!-

Katy smiled for a moment, but was immediately aware of the empty feeling she had in her mouth. Her face, especially her jaw, felt relaxed. She wanted to suck Dwayne's cock again. As she tried to remember the experience, her mind kept returning to Ced's cock and how quickly she made him cum. She hated the situation she was in and mulled over her options. After several minutes, she realized she had few that would allow her to continue to see Dwayne, and keep Dean out of the picture at the same time.

Katy still had to do some shopping before she picked up the twins for school. She changed into some new clothes as the ones she had on were wet with her saliva from Ced's blow job. The tight, thin white blouse she now wore allowed the curve of her breasts and her nipples to show underneath. Deciding to leave her bra off, she walked in front of the mirror to see how her breasts looked in her new shirt. She saw that they vibrated and shook with each step. She became excited and felt sexy; she enjoyed how she felt in her new clothes.