Katy's Double Life Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cockhole
Cockhole
5,390 Followers

Katy's life had been as a mom and wife first with her newly discovered obsessive personality acting as her alter-ego. In that moment in the shower, her two lives switched places. She'd still put on the façade of a regular housewife, but deep down, the real Katy was a blossoming black-cock slut.

After the shower, Katy moved through her afternoon on autopilot. She collected all the dirty laundry and started a load. She prepared a salad in advance of the family dinner. Now, it was time to get the kids.

Her two lives couldn't be more different, and she had successfully compartmentalized the two. Once she had her twins in the car, the mother in her took over and the new cock-hungry Katy faded to the background. She had gotten into the habit of turning her phone off when her family needed her. She found it unpleasant and distracting to respond to Dwayne or Ced's texts as she took care of her children and Dean. She still found time to daydream, and as far as her thinking was concerned, she was thinking of black cock most of the time.

After putting kids to bed that night, she turned her phone on and soon received a text from Ced.

-DARE-

-WHAT?-

-I'M GIVING YOU A DARE-

Katy wasn't sure how to respond.

-I DON'T UNDERSTAND-

Katy sat down in the chair near the window of her room. Dean had already fallen asleep.

-IF YOU ACCEPT THE DARE, YOU HAVE TO FULFILL IT, IF NOT, YOU HAVE NO CHOICE BUT TO DO THE DOUBLE DARE-

-WHAT IF I DON'T WANT TO PLAY?-

Katy was intrigued. The depth of her sexual desire and preoccupation with sex was deeper than she understood at that time.

-SHIT. THAT'S NO FUN. YOU HAVE TO PLAY-

-OKAY. DARE.-

Katy's heart was pounding. She looked up to make sure Dean was asleep.

-MEET ME @ NORTHCREST MALL TOMORROW OUTSIDE URBAN THREADS. WEAR SEXY CLOTHES. 11:00-

Katy's heart raced as she tried to imagine why he would want to meet her at the mall, and in front of that teenager store, no less. She felt a mixture of fear and sexual excitement. This felt dangerous.

-OK-

Katy parked her luxury SUV in the mall parking lot. This mall was more upscale than the one Dwayne worked at. It was on the other side of town, so she didn't have to worry about seeing Dwayne.

She fished out her candy-red lipstick from her purse. Turning the rear-view mirror, she puckered her full lips and briefly touched up any smears or smudges that she'd caused on her drive over. She dabbed her lips together and made wet kissing noises at the mirror. With that, Katy slid out of her car and crossed the parking lot.

Katy felt her nipples petrify and her breasts bounce under her white T-shirt. The jiggling of her scantily-clad body was greatly amplified by her 4" heels. She felt the need to constantly pull her short, blue skirt down as it seemed to ride up with every step. The mall was not busy at eleven o'clock. Mostly moms with younger kids, a few teens, and other than this, just retail employees.

Her red hair and white skin gave her a certain glow as she clicked by several stores on her way down to Urban Threads. What few men there were in the mall at that hour were watching her strut. They seemed to fall over themselves to get a better look. She smiled thinking about how different this experience was from when she went shopping several days ago.

Katy saw the Urban Threads sign on the far side and approached the store. There were two, twenty-something year old black men shopping at the front. One noticed her and immediately told the other young black man. The two of them almost completely stopped perusing the rack of jackets to ogle her.

Given the attention, she didn't want to go in by herself. Instead, Katy passed the storefront and strode over to a bench that was surrounded by large planters out front, where she sat, carefully keeping her knees together. The two men let their gazes linger, but after a moment, lost interest and continued shopping.

Katy could see Ced's crooked gate as he walked through the display racks from within the store and sat down next to her.

"It's a good thing I didn't ask you to meet me in the evening. You wouldn't have gotten past the entrance looking like that."

Katy looked down at her thin shirt. Her hard, protruding nipples showed clearly under the shirt, but the material was stretched to the point of being semi-transparent. She blushed, realizing that her surrounding, darker areolas were also on display. Below the swell of her breasts, she noticed most of her pale thighs were revealed. Her skirt had ridden up again and she pulled it down. She felt unprotected and vulnerable in that moment, publically exposed and away from her husband. It was an unusual and exciting feeling for Katy.

"So? What's the dare, Cedric?" she asked, unable to prevent a slight smile.

"It's eleven o'clock. You know what that means?"

Katy knew exactly what it meant. At the mere suggestion, her eyes darted to Ced's crotch and her mouth began to water. It was time to suck Ced's dick. But surely, he didn't intend for her to do it there on the bench.

She looked around the mostly vacant corridor, then whispered, "You can't be serious...here?" Katy was both nervous and excited.

"I haven't said anything yet. Here's the dare: you have to suck my dick till I cum somewhere in that store." Ced pointed to Urban Threads. "Accept it, or you will get the double dare, which could be worse."

Katy felt her crotch moisten.

"What's the double dare?"

"I don't tell you the double dare until you reject the dare. Those are the rules."

Katy thought about the game. It was a teenagers' game to be sure, but she was thrilled by what was unfolding in her life. She could have easily said "no," and make arrangements to meet Ced somewhere else, but she decided she liked the game, and the thrill of the challenge.

She leaned her head toward the store assessing how many people were in it, then looked back at Ced with wide, excited eyes.

"Okay. I accept the dare." Katy felt like a carefree teenager on a risky quest. Her skin tingled and her thin panties were now soaked through.

Ced rose from the bench and offered Katy a hand. She took it, rising from the bench. Ced allowed her to lead and followed her through the store's threshold.

Katy's perception became heightened as she carefully examined her surroundings, ignoring the specific clothing, and instead looking for hidden spaces where she could get to work on Cedric.

The store was darker than most, and there were several circular and other racks of clothes that could provide shelter to obscure the view of customers. Once deeper into the store, she noticed a few places where two racks came together to form a corner. She led Cedric to one of these corners and looked around. The female cashier was behind the counter helping a customer, the floor person was folding clothes toward the back and the two men were still at the front of the store.

She grabbed Ced and whispered, "Here, hurry."

Ced walked up to the edge of the rack, looking over his shoulder. Katy dipped down, squatting on her feet to keep herself ready to leap up if the need arose.

Katy's heart pounded and her palms were sweating as she unbuttoned Cedric's pants. In a second, she had his jet-black, semi-erect cock out and was massaging it with both hands. Ced placed a hand on her head and she stuffed his stiffening meat into her drooling-wet mouth, frantically trying to coax it into a full-erection. Ced adjusted his stance and Katy began sucking his cock silently, breathing quietly through her nose.

Clothing surrounded her in her corner between the two racks. It was quiet and she felt secluded. Katy extracted Ced's balls and pulled them free through his fly. She felt it was relatively safe to continue sucking Cedric's cock. What was unnerving to her was the fact that she could see very little in her peripheral vision; the clothes and Ced's body blocked all that was going on around her. She found her field of view was limited to his legs, lower torso, and the clothing racks enclosing them.

Ced whispered, "That's it, Katy. Get that in your mouth," petting her hair.

Katy noticed that Ced was not becoming erect as quickly as he had the previous three occasions she had performed oral sex on him. 'He must be nervous...' she deduced.

Katy squeezed his shaft near the base and rubbed his balls firmly as she bobbed her head. Ced moaned his approval above her and to her relief, she noticed he was becoming hard. After a few moments, Katy had worked Ced's black cock to a full erection. It swelled to the point that it filled her mouth, then throat. Katy energetically slide her mouth back and forth on Ced, careful to not gag herself now that he was at full-mast.

She couldn't ignore the surreal scene that she was in. She was far out of her comfort zone and everything she was doing at the moment was completely out of character for her, at least up until she met Dwayne.

Katy discovered that dressing in sexy clothes in public, giving a blow job in a store in the mall, and her being with a young black man, had made her so aroused that she felt she was an entirely different person. Though her subconscious had already accepted this new persona, she fully realized her change in that moment. She felt sexually inebriated, completely intoxicated in her current environment. Her thoughts were a contrast of real-time observations from her own point of view and sensations of an out-of-body fantasy that she was somehow watching from a short distance away.

"Mmmm, get that dick, Katy," Ced encouraged.

In the past, Ced was pretty strict about Katy only using her mouth. Since she had to stimulate his massive, long shaft, which she'd usually do by putting him in her throat and gagging, she was currently using one hand to stroke what she couldn't fit in her mouth. She figured Ced was willing to compromise now, so she could get him off quietly.

As she crouched, there, silently bobbing her head, she pumped Ced's shaft in rhythm with her mouth in one hand. Her other hand slipped between her legs. Her skirt had completely ridden up and was now bunched at her hips. Her hand found the small triangle of her panties that covered her pussy. The fabric was sopping wet. She pushed it aside and massaged her wet pussy, contemplating whether she should allow herself to cum.

Katy's nipples felt hot and in need of attention, despite the fact that they were rock-hard. The entirety of her legs and the bottom of her ass were exposed, as her short skirt did little to hide her body. Her breasts rocked with the movement of her head over Ced's cock. Spit cascaded from between her lips, down her chin, and hung in a long dangling drip, connecting her chin to the carpeted floor below.

Katy focused on sucking the fat dick in her mouth.

She relied completely upon Ced's vantage point to alert her to any problems. Which is why she was caught by surprise when she noticed another pair of jeans standing next to Ced to her left.

She almost choked on Ced's cock in her surprise. Without removing him from her mouth, she looked up at his face. Ced silently placed his extended index finger over his puckered lips, hissing a whispered, "ssssh".

Katy moved her gaze to the stranger. He was gazing down at her, watching as her lips wrapped around Ced's black shaft. He was smiling. She recognized him as one of the young men she saw shopping earlier near the front of the store. He gave a small wave, which Katy found to be a little awkward.

Katy looked back over to Ced. He nodded and thrust his hips into Katy's face slightly, indicating that she should continue. At that point, she resumed sucking Ced's cock as the new guy opened his pants and got his own cock out, stroking it as he looked on.

Katy returned to her blow job in earnest. It seemed they were drawing attention and she wanted to finish Ced off and complete the dare before they were caught. Her sexual arousal was off the charts, so she found herself touching her soaked pussy again as Katy sucked on Ced with her sloppy-wet mouth. The other man had inched next to Ced and was pumping his dick toward Katy. The two men were both facing the entrance to the store as they stood above her. Katy just assumed that the stranger's friend was standing guard.

She looked up to make eye contact with Ced. She knew he loved seeing her green eyes as she sucked his dick. In sexual revelry, she gazed over to the man standing next to Ced, still jacking himself off. Katy's adept fingers made rapid and furious circles around her clit. Her breathing through her nose became quick and desperate. She increased her range of motion, bobbing her head wildly. Ced's cock hardened a bit and pressed against the roof of her mouth. Suddenly, she tasted the familiar flavor of Ced's precum. Then she felt Ced's grip in her hair tighten.

"Hold up, hold up," he whispered.

Katy again raised her gaze. She watched as Ced gripped her left wrist and pulled her hand from his shaft. He moved her hand over and placed it against the stranger's cock. Katy closed her small, white hand over the stranger's thick, dark shaft. Like she'd just touch a live wire, she felt an electric jolt fire through her body.

Ced nodded silently down to her and she found herself mechanically nodding up to the two men in response.

Having any sort of sexual contact with more than one man at a time was not something Katy had ever fantasized about, nor did she find the idea at all appealing. It was something a slut would do. Now, looking at the strange penis in her left hand, she was excited. It turned her on to be desired as she was, but it turned her on even more to be doing something that only a true slut would do. She looked at her white hand stroking the stranger's black cock as she put her lips around Ced's penis.

Katy was now sucking on Ced without the use of her hands and stroking the other black cock with her left. Her right hand was masturbating her pussy. Her pleasure was building and she had to slink down to her knees to steady herself.

As she adjusted, Ced gripped his own shaft and pulled her hair back, withdrawing his wet cock from her hungry mouth. He shuffled slightly to her right. She continued stroking her pussy and looked up to Cedric.

In a surreal moment, she felt her head "passed" to the stranger and watched the anonymous young black man take up his grip in her hair, above her. Ced reached down and played with Katy's nipples over her shirt, holding his wet dick still with one hand. At this point, Katy realized she'd been drooling all over her shirt and it was a sloppy mess, too.

The stranger nudged his stiff pole against Katy's lips. She looked to Ced. He nodded down to her and reached inside Katy's tight shirt to grope her tits. Ced didn't stop there, as he began pulling Katy's bulging, braless breasts out of the neckline of her tight shirt. She felt the fabric stretch and threaten to tear as he extracted her supple tits.

Katy turned her bright green eyes to the young stranger. He smiled down at her eagerly, probably a year or two older than Cedric, and easily more handsome. Katy smiled back and put her mouth over his dick head.

The stranger moaned loudly as Katy slobbered over his dry dick. Ced finished pulling her large tits out and rose back up fully. Katy moved her right hand from her pussy to Ced's dick and slipped her left hand over panties that had slid back into place. She moved them again and plunged two fingers inside and moaned on the dick in her mouth.

The stranger trembled violently. Katy felt a sudden stream of hot cum fill her mouth. She moaned and tightened her lips around his shaft. The young man seemed to cum in one long, continuous stream. She felt her mouth fill and tasted the unique flavor of a new man's seed on her tongue. He came silently with his mouth gaping open. He gently pat her smooth red hair as he gave her his load.

The man had softened slightly as he stepped back, removing his tool from Katy's wet mouth. Cum trailed down her lip and onto her chin. She tilted her head down, swallowing as quietly as she could manage, but still choked a little at its thickness.

She panted and recovered, still managing to pump Ced's cock while absently teasing her aching clit. The stranger crouched slightly and groped Katy's bare tits as she knelt there. He seemed to want to get access to her heaving breasts while he had the chance. Katy squirmed and arched her back in response, seeking his touch. She blushed as she realized she didn't even know his name.

Ced put his hand on the back of her head and brought her mouth back over to his own dick. Katy dropped the hand on his shaft. She began fucking herself with two of her fingers again and pinching her swollen nipple with her other hand, all while impaling her mouth on Ced's shaft, which was hot and throbbing. She felt at home with his member deep in her mouth and throat; she hummed quietly.

The stranger left.

Katy now focused on Ced, closing her eyes and working him deeper down her throat. She could also feel her own orgasm approaching rapidly as she happily pumped her mouth on his shaft. Hopefully Ced would cum soon too. Something wet grazed her left cheek, causing her to blink her eyes open.

There was a new pair of legs next to Ced's. Katy looked up to recognize the stranger's friend, who must have been standing close by. The unfamiliar face was turned down to her, watching with full attention. His fly was open and he was wielding his stiff, black dick, poking and nudging it against her cheek. It was a long, thin one, but had a fat, oversized head. The man took a half step closer to Katy and placed his stiff, jutting cock against her forehead. He obviously wanted Katy's attention on his dick.

Katy blinked up at him, trying to look past his black shaft, her mouth still wrapped around Ced's black pole. The man was gently tapping his solid, hard dick on her forehead and the side of her face. She'd never met this man who was pressing his stiff cock against her. Katy couldn't believe what was happening. Had she really just swallowed a total stranger's cum? Would she do the same for the new guy?

She reached up and grabbed the new stranger's cock, her eyes locked with his. Katy started pumping him. The young man leaned down and began playing with her soft, tear-drop shaped tits. Ced didn't seem to mind the first guy or the newcomer. In fact, he seemed eager to share Katy and have the two black men use her. And despite the fact that Katy had never had to service multiple dicks at once, she was able to handle herself. She was again presented with two black cocks and immediately removed her hand from her sopping pussy to please them both.

With a stiff black dick in each hand, she looked from Ced to the other man, smiling.

The new guy guided Katy's lips onto his fat dickhead. Katy moaned and accepted him into her wet mouth. He squared up to her, letting her become accustomed to his long dick and find the best angle to work her mouth on it.

"Is there something I can help you gentlemen with?" the polite female voice of the saleswoman on the floor came from behind them on the other side of the clothes rack.

In a surprising deft move, Ced managed to tuck his dick away and pull his shirt over his crotch inconspicuously. At the same time, the man with his dick in Katy's mouth stepped around her and Katy shuffled herself into the circular clothing rack she was knelt next to. The two worked together to hide Katy in the circular rack.

"Hey," Ced mumbled casually.

"Just looking, thanks," the other man commented.

"Actually, I was looking for this in a large," Ced handed a shirt to the saleswoman.

"Oh," she replied, "you'd look great in this, but I like it in this color on you." She grabbed another shirt from the circular rack Katy was hiding in, but it didn't faze the bobbing redhead from her task at hand.

Cockhole
Cockhole
5,390 Followers