Katy's Double Life Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let me go in back and see if we have it in a large." The woman walked to the back and disappeared.

Ced and the stranger turned their attention back to Katy who had adjusted her position so that she was in between the two men. Because the new man's penis was long and thin, and Katy was able to fit him deeper into her throat than she could Ced's. She worked as quickly on this man as Ced. She quickly worked his cock, now sucking more noisily. In seconds, her mouth was filled with warm, cum, which she swallowed only to be filled with more. Katy couldn't continue to swallow as her mouth was already full, and had to pull off his slender dick, spilling cum onto her shirt.

She gulped down what was in her mouth and went back to Ced, who had pulled his cock back out and was now using her mouth to fuck. Katy's right hand immediately returned to her pussy and came in a wave of jolting climaxes. She whimpered through her epic back-to-back orgasms and tried her best to take Cedric's semen into her mouth. Some of his load spilled onto her shirt, mixing with the second man's cum. Cedric shook the remaining seed out of his tool, splattering on her silky red hair.

Katy was resting her hands on her knees panting quietly. 'That happened so fast!' Her head began to clear as she caught her breath, and before she could think about what to do next, Ced grabbed her arm and led her out of the store. Katy briefly looked around and noticed the two men were at the cashier's counter, presumably waiting for the salesperson to return from the storeroom. The floor person was still folding clothes.

Katy felt a tremendous sense of relief at having escaped that situation without more people discovering her. Despite her orgasms, she was so turned on that she felt like her pussy was about to explode. A smile began to show as her pace slowed walking further away from the store.

"Damn, girl. You are a hot one!" Ced spoke while looking straight ahead. The last thing he said to her before walking the down the immense mall corridor was, "I'll text you."

Katy was now alone and returning to her car, only about twenty minutes had passed since she had walked into the mall. The entire episode played out so fast she was still processing what had happened. She felt high. She liked the secretive, lewd, and sexually charged encounter, that was certain. What she didn't like was how she was still worked up and felt like she desperately needed to be fucked.

Katy parked her car in the garage at home, thinking about all that had happened to her in the past hour. She felt uncomfortably turned on by her behavior in the mall.

'I can't believe I did that! What if I were caught? What would Dean think?'

She thought deeply about her sexual desires and the direction they were taking her. She decided she loved having men fawn over her, lust after her, and crave her. She loved that her body and actions were receiving attention and that she was capable of pleasing such well-endowed men.

She called Dwayne later that afternoon and talked about when they could see each other again. They planned to meet the very next day. Katy ended the call, excited knowing she was going to be filled with Dwayne in less than twenty-four hours.

Thinking now about her family and how she would be able to keep her sexual life separate from her family life, Katy felt the weight of her conscience kick in. As much as she wanted to continue to have sexual encounters with Ced and Dwayne, and who knows who else, she still felt a strong obligation to be a good wife and mother.

She decided that she needed to continue to encourage Dean to be sexual with her. She felt that she should try to make her marriage more sexually and emotionally fulfilling. Perhaps if it were, she wouldn't feel the need to cheat, at least not as often. She started up a conversation with him about their lack of sex that night.

Dean was watching TV in the living room after Katy had put the twins to bed.

"Can we talk?" She sat down in the chair that was next to his.

"Uh, oh." Dean teased, "am I in trouble?"

Katy smiled politely. "This is important, Dean."

Sitting with her hands clasped together in her best, 'this is serious' pose, Katy began.

"Dean, when we dated, and during our first couple of years during our marriage, we had sex, four or five times a week. Do you remember?"

"How could I forget? We were young and horny alright!" Dean shook his head as he recalled the memory in a moment of nostalgic reflection.

"What happened to us?" She asked in an even more serious tone.

Dean looked perturbed at her question. "You mean sexually?" He asked.

"Yes! Sexually," she affirmed.

"Katy, don't you find that sex is overrated? I mean, A marriage isn't always about sex, you know? Sometimes it's about not having sex, like living in a partnership." Dean was using a pedantic tone. Katy hated it when he spoke to her this way.

Katy interjected before Dean could go on. "I disagree, Dean. Sex is a way to show me that you care, that you desire me, that you love me. It is the physical manifestation of our love for each other." Katy was staring deep into Dean's eyes.

"Well, you've thought about this a lot more than I have." Dean looked to the side as if thinking about what his wife had just said.

"Things are fine, Kate. Don't be such an ingrate. I have to go to the bathroom." Dean abruptly walked off.

Katy tried to understand his perspective, but the entire conversation didn't sit well with her. Now that she was exploring her sexual side, she realized exactly how wrong he was. He was physically neglecting her at a time when she needed to be wanted. Katy sincerely felt that if he truly loved her, he would desire her. Instead he only took her for granted.

'Well, I tried." Katy turned the lights off in the house and went to bed, completely disgusted by her husband's apathy toward her and their marriage.

The next morning, Katy was more excited than ever to reach out to Dwayne. She texted,

-CAN I STOP BY?-

She hoped he would answer soon. It was only 10:30 so he should be home. She wanted a response before Ced texted her, or showed up at her door.

Her phone beeped Dwayne's text,

-YES! COME OVER!-

Katy giggled as she pulled out of her driveway on her way to Dwayne's. In the back of her mind she wondered what she would tell Ced when he texted her...