Labor Day

Story Info
Carter, Ruth and Peri Come Home; Peri Sees Disneyland.
18.2k words
4.36
16.6k
14
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All Characters Are 18+ Years Old.

*****

LABOR DAY, September 7, 1992, Idlyllwild/Los Angeles/Anaheim

**Monday 8 A.M. to 1 P.M.**

Carter's eyes opened. He lay on his right side, staring across a vacant queen-size mattress toward a bureau. He rolled over on his left side. Empty. "Where the hell are Ruth and Peri?" he grumped to himself. He got up and pulled on his boxers and top-siders, noticing that even his morning pal was absent. He scuffed through the door and turned into the kitchen.

"Oh! Hi, Sleepyhead!" Ruth said, with a chuckle. "You want a bowl of cereal, or OJ or anything?" she offered, stepping across the tiles and giving him a long, very warm, kiss. Her right hand, between his legs, gently patted his package. "How's it hanging, big boy?" she asked. "Mmm-hmm. Never mind," she snickered, feeling Carter's prick perk up a little at her touch.

Carter returned the kiss, rubbing her smooth back through her terry-cloth robe. "Thanks, baby," he answered, "Juice. And coffee, too, if it's made," he added.

Turning away, she said, "Here you go," pouring him a mug of coffee, first, then, a small glass of orange juice. "Peri's outside, if you want to say 'Good Morning' to her," Ruth informed him.

Carter drained his juice glass, put it down onto the counter and said, "Thanks." He sipped the hot coffee, "Ahhh, human again," he laughed, "Good coffee, baby, thank you." He turned and stepped toward the deck slider, patting Ruth's bottom as he passed her.

"You are welcome, Bill," she said, "Hot and strong" she added with a wink.

Outside, he saw Peri, on the lower deck, relaxing in the hot tub, her back to the house, facing Strawberry Creek. Looking down from the picnic table on the top deck, Carter saw only a "T"-shaped abbreviation of her body as she lounged in the huge redwood barrel. Peri's bare legs, visible only to mid-thigh, stretched in front of her. Her bare arms, lay curving along the rim, from her bent wrists to her shoulders, disappearing under her long, light-brown, hair as it fell over the outer edge of the tub.

Carter slowly drank his coffee, quietly studying her floating form, dappled by the morning sunlight filtering through the evergreen and oak trees around the property. Periodically a clear ray penetrated, capturing a hanging water droplet in the hot, rising mist and creating a momentary rainbow effect. "She is a fucking nymph! A neriad!" he exclaimed to himself, feeling his dick stiffen as he stood staring. "Who has whom under a spell, her, buddy-boy?" he wondered. He put his empty mug down on the table and walked down the stair to the next deck.

Peri heard Carter's shoes on the cedar planking and rolled over in the spa, resting her chin on the back of her folded hands on the rim. She gave her head a quick shake, sending her long hair out of her face, and flashed a huge, dimpled, toothy grin. She flutter-kicked her feet and then curled her legs under her in a half-squat, submerged in the tub to her armpits. "Hi, Uncle Bill!" she said, brightly, "So, you decided to get out of bed, after all!" She laughed lyrically. "Goody! You are just in time for a nice, soothing, soak!"

Carter knelt by the spa wall and kissed her lightly on the forehead. "Good Morning, Sweetie," he said, "You sound chipper, and I am guessing you and Ruth have been up and about for a while?"

"Oh, hours and hours and hours!" she fibbed with a giggle. "No, really, just for a little while." Continuing, Peri explained, "We woke up, and, of course, you were still asleep, but your...you know...thing...was all big and hard," she blushed a little as she thought to herself, "Like it pretty much always is!" and then, continued, "...and I wanted to shake you, but Ruth said, 'No, let him be,' so we got up and showered in the other bathroom so as not to disturb you." Pausing for a breath, Peri went on, "Anyway, after that we just grabbed some cereal and juice and now, here you are!"

"I see," Carter said, nodding. "Yeah, I got juice and coffee in the kitchen from Ruth, but she didn't say anything about how long you had been up." His brow furrowed in thought and he squinted, "So you both have had showers already? Did you leave hot water for me?" he asked.

"Oh, sure," Peri replied, "We weren't in very long, we just jumped in together and scrubbed each other quick and hopped right back out." She giggled again. "It didn't do too much good, though...Ruth got me all gooey again and we rolled around on the bed...you know...and the next thing I knew we were all sweaty and sticky. She is sure fun and such a good kisser!" Craning her neck over the edge of the tub, Peri kissed Carter on the lips, "But not as good a kisser as YOU are!" she burst enthusiastically, "Aren't you going to get in here with me?" she asked plaintively.

"Sure thing, Sweetie!" Carter said. He stood up and his cock insisted on sticking stiffly through the fly in his shorts.

"Will you look at that!" Peri snorted with delight. "You brought my friend along!" She reached over the edge of the tub and stroked the exposed head and shaft with her left hand while pulling on Carter's left leg with her right hand. "Hurry, Uncle Bill, I feel all squirmy!"

"You gotta let go, Sweetie," Carter laughed.

"Oh, no, I don't!" Peri answered, closing her fist around his stalk and tugging his leg urgently, "Not until you're in here, and maybe not then!" she said, defiantly.

"But, Peri..." Carter protested, "... How can i take off..."

"...I think I can help you with THAT, Uncle Bill..."Peri grinned, increasing the pressure on both his dick and thigh.

With mock anxiety, Carter lifted his left leg over the rim and into the hot, bubbling water. Peri, maintaining her holds, spun and slid left on the wall, staring into the eye peeping back at her from her curled palm. She gave her friend a quick kiss on its head, savoring the first drop of pre-cum that had surfaced, and pulled Carter down as he swung his right leg into the tub. Forced to his knees, bubbles around his chest, Carter's new vantage point verified what he had suspected: His 18-year old sprite was soaking suitless.

Carter followed as Peri reeled him in between her legs. He put his hands on her full, wet, bobbing breasts and tweaked her nipples, already rising up from their large, puffy, cinnamon-colored parade grounds. "Umm, yes," Peri sighed, "That...feels delicious, Uncle."

She let go of him, pulled down his boxers and cupped his eggs in her right hand. Returning her left hand to his pole, she slowly raised and lowered her fist, leaning into him and kissing him deeply. Carter kept his left hand on Peri's slightly smaller, somewhat less round, right tit and pushed his right hand down, behind and under her bottom. "OOH!" Peri exclaimed involuntarily, "I think I must have bumped you too hard, on the glider last night, " she said, "My bottom is still kinda tender."

"Oh, Sweetie," Carter said, softly solicitous, "I'm sorry for that."

"No, Uncle," she answered, "It'll be OK," she grinned again, "at least, my pussy's in great shape!" she declared, solemnly. Peri resumed kissing him, chasing his tongue with hers.

"Mmm, that's good," Carter managed to say, just before she mashed her pouty, cupid's bow lips against his mouth, effectively silencing him.

Peri kept jerking Carter's cock, varying her speed and hand pressure, feeling his scrotum pull in against his nuts. When she judged he was almost ready to shoot, she stopped, put her hands on his face, pulled back from his mouth, and said, "Take me, Uncle!...I...need you...so...BAD!" She scooted her back up the spa wall, squatting above Carter's fat, hard, penis with her knees wide apart. Carter dropped his left hand to his dick, guiding himself to her waiting trench and shoved home, hard, while pulling her hips toward him with his right hand.

"OHH! YESS!" Peri screamed, as Carter penetrated her as deeply as ever he had. "OhMyGosh! Uncle! She gasped, raising up on her haunches and sliding back down again. Up. Down. Up. Down. Peri's hands pushed against Carter's shoulders on each upstroke and squeezed them tight when she fell down. Carter knelt in the roiling, steaming, pool, holding Peri's waist and grinning in uncontrolled ecstasy as she worked her sleeve against his piston. OHMYGOSH! OH! Unnhh...CLE!" she yelled, as her orgasm began, "There! There it is! OH! OH!" she continued.

Carter held off as long as he could, but, midway through her crisis, he groaned "Uhn!" and squeezed his pelvis tight to Peri's cunt, pulling her down with his hands, holding her, snugly immobile, as he unloaded his semen up into her womb. "Thank God for the pill!" he thought, as he reflected on the long weekend thus far. He honestly could not count how many times he had unleashed his seed army into this sweet teenager's pussy.

Suddenly a vision of Luz fleeted through his mind. "Ahh...now THAT was a different story," he thought, smiling, hoping his little swimmers had found a fertile egg to pierce in Luz' tubes. "Buena Suerte, Dulcita!" he said to himself, imagining that was probably poor Spanish, but knowing it is the intent that is the important part of any message and, again, hoping his little messengers had delivered her their intent.

During his reverie, Peri collapsed and sank onto Carter's chest, draping her arms around his back. She rubbed small circles on his shoulder blades. Her shimmying motion slid her flattened, yet firm, young breasts across his pectorals. Nuzzling into his neck, Peri buzzed "Ooo, Uncle, that was the best!" as she tried to remember, "Did I take my pills yesterday and this morning?" she was pretty sure she might have, but made a mental note to look at the combo pack and verify the count later. "Mmm, you are so...good...to me," she whispered and quietly held him close.

Ruth showed up while Carter and Peri were still in their post-coital embrace. Removing her terry robe, she stepped naked into the hot tub. "I see you opted for 'anything' after the juice and coffee," she observed to Carter with a laugh. Changing her smile into a moue, she asked, "I suppose there isn't 'anything' left for me?"

Carter disengaged from Peri, rocked back on his heels and stood, knee-deep in the misting water. His formerly mighty prick was small, compact and nesting against his scrotum, hiding its head between his balls. Carter looked down, waded over to Ruth and hugged her. "Probably not, Baby," he answered, wryly, "At least not for a while. Peri took it all."

Peri looked up at them with an innocent, contented, smile. "I'm sorry I'm so greedy, Aunt Ruth," she apologized sincerely. You can have him all to yourself next go-around!" she offered.

Ruth laughed. "It's no problem, darling," she said. "I knew exactly what was going to happen when I told Bill you were waiting to say 'Good Morning,' and you have been waiting, ever since you got up...haven't you?"

"Well...yes," Peri agreed, Except for..."

"Honey," Ruth, cut her off, "That was lots of fun, but you will find out there's no substitute for the real thing!"

"Oh, absolutely!" Peri said, bobbing her head enthusiastically.

"And..." Ruth went on, putting her left palm on Carter's right butt-cheek and squeezing, "You'll also learn, in time, not to let a man tell you when he's finished." She grabbed Carter's sack in her right hand and stroked the base of his penis with her thumb. "There's always something left, if a girl just knows how...to get...at...it," she continued, poking his package gently and diddling his rosebud with her middle finger nail. "Watch and learn, darling," she said, sinking in the water to her knees, "Aunt Ruth will show you a secret of the ages."

Indeed, Ruth's ministrations, so far at least, had fattened, if not solidified, the spongy tissue in Carter's flaccid tool. Blowing lightly on his swelling crown, she opened her mouth into an 'O' and slowly slid her lips, millimeter by millimeter, over the pulpy plum, until the ridge was secured behind her front teeth. Pushing with her tongue against its slit, she evicted the dick head, incrementally, just as slowly. Moving forward, she recaptured her prize, taking about a quarter of the shaft into her mouth, while pushing her finger tip into Carter's anus. Again, she slowly expelled the cock, while she curled her fingertip and picked gently at the wall inside his asshole.

Carter began to wriggle his hips and emit low, husky, moans. Peri was amazed as she watched Carter's little, soft, penis grow before her very eyes. In no time at all, it seemed, Carter was fully engorged and Ruth was swallowing his thick, rigid, staff in its entirety. Her left finger was now embedded in Carter's ass well past the second knuckle, her right palm opened and closed, rhythmically, on his nuts, while her thumb and forefinger pinched, then released, a pressure point at the root of his stalk. Carter grunted, groaning louder and more quickly as Ruth increased her tempo and force.

Suddenly she stopped, popped her finger out his rectum and his dick out of her mouth. Ruth pushed Carter to the side of the hot tub and pulled him down, seating him on a submerged bench. Quickly, she straddled his thighs, arched her back and sat, impaling her hairy cunt on Carter's revived, standing, prong. Thanks to her unknown yoga instructor, she was able to slide her knees out on the bench, performing an incredible split, driving her ass to Carter's thighs. "UHN!" she yelped, at the contact. Raising herself a little, she squeezed his dick with her strong vaginal walls, released, then dropped again. "UNH!" Carter seized a bouncing tit and sucked hard, lifting Ruth by her waist and pushing her down, helping gravity, as she repeatedly cried, "Uhn! Uhn! Uhn!" Ruth pulled his head tight to her tit, squashing herself, pushed her other boob against his face and pulled at its nipple with her fingers. "Uhn! Uhn! Uhn!" she yipped, until at last she yelled, "NOW! Do it! Give it TO ME!" and climaxed. Carter, unable to help himself, clenched his butt, held Ruth tight to his groin and evacuated his seed from the depths of their reservoir into the depths of Ruth's cavern.

Peri was so excited she clapped, jumping up and down in the tub, and shouted "Wow!" and "Holy Smokes!" as she witnessed their tumultuous orgasms and the following calm when the storm subsided. "Oh my gosh, Aunt Ruth!" she bubbled, "that was so amazing, I never would have even guessed!"

Ruth stood up and stuck her hand between her legs, stopping the draining semen. Holding up her hand, she showed the greasy, gray, product to Peri. "The proof is in the pudding, darling," she said, rubbing her fingers on Peri's breasts, leaving a sticky trail. "I told you there was more left in him." She laughed, winked and climbed out onto the deck.

Carter, wobbling a bit, got out of the tub and walked to the wardrobe for a towel as Ruth pulled on her robe. Peri stepped out, holding Carter's dripping shorts, and wrung them out over the deck railing, before picking up her own towel.

Carter, physically depleted, enjoyed watching Peri dry herself. He marveled at her radiant beauty. She did not have any bad angle that he could find. He crossed the deck and the trio walked up the short flight to the house level. Carter said, "I'm going to grab a shower and dress. I want to be on the road in an hour to beat the LA traffic. Can you ladies be ready by then?" he asked.

Ruth and Peri nodded their assent as Carter continued, "We'll run the dishwasher when we go and I'll leave a message with the maid service for a good clean-up tomorrow. Just pile the robes and towels in the utility room off the kitchen." He went into the first bedroom and turned the shower taps on in the bath.

Peri and Ruth went into the second bedroom to freshen up and pack. Peri opened her purse, found her pill package and noticed there appeared to be too many. Counting on her fingers, she said to herself, "Old last pill Friday; New pills Saturday, took one, 27; Sunday, if I took one, 26; Today leaves 25 to go." In the pill pack she saw 26 active pills and 7 placebo pills. "That's one too many," she said aloud.

"What's that?" Ruth asked, overhearing the comment, "One too many what, darling?"

"Pills," Peri said, revealing concern in her tone, "I think I forgot a birth control pill..." her voice trailed off. "Did you notice if I took a pill at breakfast at that Mexican restaurant yesterday?" she asked, hopeful, yet fearing the answer.

"Hmmm," Ruth thought a moment, trying to recall the scene. All she actually remembered was the effort it took to ignore Carter's flirtation with the waitress. "I don't know. I can't say I saw you do it. I know you took a pill this morning, with your orange juice, after we came out of the bedroom, if that helps."

"Uh oh," Peri said, "I think that means I missed yesterday... Will you double check my math and dates? I got a new 28-day combo pack from Dr. Chad and started the first active one Saturday. So, Sunday I should have 27 and today I should have 26 and you saw me take one, so I ought to have 25 pills now, right?"

Ruth looked at the packet and immediately saw the same 26 active pills and 7 placebos that Peri had counted. "Yes, you have one too many. Fortunately all your placebos are there, so you missed an active pill either Saturday or Sunday, but, you remember starting them, so it looks to me like you did not take Sunday's pill," she calculated aloud for Peri.

"So..." Peri asked, quietly "Does that mean...I'm pregnant?"

"Not necessarily, Peri," Ruth said. "First, though, take that pill right now." She went to the kitchen, came back with a glass of water and watched Peri swallow the extra active pill. "So, sit down, let's talk a minute," Ruth said, patting the bed, after Peri drank the water and put her glass on a side table.

Peri sat beside Ruth, folded her hands in her lap, and studied them. Ruth started, 'How long have you been on the pill?" she asked.

"Since I was 15," Peri answered.

"Continuously?"

"Yes. The coach said besides babies, periods could be controlled and it would be better for sports and stuff," Peri explained.

"OK, so when was your last period" Ruth went on.

"I don't remember. Sometimes I get a little spotting, but I haven't had a real period in, like, forever."

"So, it sounds like you've only been taking active pills, stopping your hormones totally, and extending your cycle. That's good," Ruth said.

"Why?" wondered Peri.

"Well," explained Ruth, "Your body ovulates, if it can, on a schedule and when you disrupt the hormones, it won't. But if you are taking 21 active pills and 7 placebo pills in a cycle, then there's a week with no interference." Taking a breath, Ruth continued, "That means your body wants to send an egg right away on the next cycle and, if you miss an active pill in that first week of the next cycle, you have an increased chance of sending an egg, which means you're going to get pregnant if Bill, or someone, fucks you without protection."

"Yikes!" Peri said, tears springing to her hazel eyes, "Like that has already happened!"

Ruth hugged Peri. "Hey, wait a minute, will you?" she soothed, "Didn't I say 'that's good' a moment ago? Now, listen!" She grabbed a tissue from a nearby box and dabbed Peri's blotchy cheeks. "You haven't had a week without interference. So, it is not very likely you got pregnant, last night, or this morning. No matter how many sperms go hunting, if there is no egg to find, there is no pregnancy! Now, it's true, 'Shit Happens,' but you can't worry about that or you would go crazy or have to be celibate. Just don't forget: Now you are a sexually active woman. You cannot afford the luxury of losing your calendar, right?" Ruth looked into Peri's eyes, searching for signs of comprehension.

"Right." Peri nodded, understanding and calming down.

"OK, then. Get dressed, and by the way, this is totally our secret." Ruth assured her with a wink and another big hug.