Labor Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Peri didn't let go of his cock until it filled her hand and she felt it throb. Pulling back, she said, "OK, whatever comes up will be fine, as long as it has a stick!" she winked and laughed as she saw Carter discreetly re-arrange his package for comfort.

Peri did get a purple convertible. There were lots of them on the track. Carter had a red car and was right behind her as cast member Julie stooped over, checked their seatbelts, and said, with a smile, "No bumping allowed!"

Getting off the cars, Carter looked at his watch. 6:15 p.m. "Let's go to the Matterhorn, Sweetheart," he said, "I think we will be able to get on and have time to get to Blue Bayou for dinner."

"Oh, I hope so!" Peri wished, bobbing her head, "But, I am getting hungry, too."

"Great," Carter declared, "You don't want to go on this 2-minute thrill ride with a full stomach, that's for sure!"

The bobsled line was the longest they had seen. Although, like all of them, the line moved steadily along, Carter still got a little nervous and glanced at his watch several times. They reached the boarding area at 6:53. Carter got in the back and Peri sat in front of him, pushing her butt back between his legs. Cast member John tightened their cinches, reminded them to keep their arms inside the car at all times, and gave them a little push. He stepped back with a shit-eating grin, having had a direct overhead view of Peri's great rack. Though technically clothed, Peri's revealing key-hole and the prominence of her excited, stiff nipples, beneath the patterned cotton, defeated all modesty at that angle.

Clank! Clank! Clank! Their bobsled ratcheted up the incline, heading to the mountain top for the madcap descent. Carter, thwarted previously by all manner of social and physical obstacles, kept his hands inside the car. In fact, he slipped his right hand across Peri's chest, inside her bodice, and held her full left boob. His left arm, wrapped around her waist, secured her midriff better than any seatbelt could.

Clank! Clank! Clank! Peri was glad he had an opportunity to touch her. She loved feeling his hands on any part of her body and especially loved his fingers, when they pulled at her coins and nipples. She deliberately took deeper than necessary breaths and held them, pressing her breast and tummy against his palms.

All that sensuality was lost as the car began its drop and lurched through the turns, rocking side to side, seemingly ready to fly off the track at any moment. WHOOSH! Peri's air escaped in a rush, she screamed non-stop from the first dip the splash in the pool at the bottom. Her hair flew into Carter's face, blocking his view of anything. He didn't care, he had what he wanted in his hands.

As the car rolled into the debarking zone, Carter pulled his arms in to himself, leaned forward and asked, "How was that?"

Peri's face was still frozen into a grimace of terror and delight. As cast member Andy helped her clamber out of the car, she turned to Carter and said, "Wowie Howie! That was really something!" Andy laughed with them as Carter stood and cleared the car. His eyes were glued to Peri's black, green and red wiggling ass as the couple headed away.

They arrived at Blue Bayou and announced themselves to cast member Diane. She checked her book for their priority seating and said, "It will not be long, sir." Ten minutes later, Diane called, "Carter!" and they were led to their table, just two rows back from the canal with a good view of the animatronic banjo player in the clapboard cottage.

Peri selected the beef loin while Carter opted from rack of lamb. They watched the boats float by and listened for the thrilled screams of the riders. "This is...so GREAT!" Peri trilled, "I can't say 'Thank you!' enough times, it seems!" She reached her left hand under the table, found Carter's penis, lounging against his left thigh, as it liked to do, and pinched its neck, just below its helmet. It thickened almost immediately and made her smile.

Carter grunted softly. "You are very welcome, Peri. I am a selfish old man and I have a confession: I brought you here because I like Disneyland! I am very glad you are having a good time, too!" He put his right hand below the table, on top of her left hand and pressed it hard against himself, flexing his stiffening cock. "I thought you ordered the beef loin." he whispered, "Did you want andouille sausage, too?"

"Mmmm, I always want sausage, Uncle Bill!" she answered slyly, her dimples deepening as she grinned. She gave a final squeeze on his hard dick and pulled her hand back as cast member Suzie arrived with their dinners.

*

Carter dabbed his lips with his napkin as Peri pushed away her empty plate. "That was so yummy!" Peri stated emphatically.

Carter agreed, "Very tasty lamb, too." Looking across at his beautiful research assistant, he added, "Some say lamb is an acquired taste. If so, I think I know how I acquired it!" he winked. "Let's get a little exercise before the Fantasmic! show, Sweetheart."

She said pleasantly, "That's sounds like a good plan," and watched the Pirate Boats drift by while Carter settled the tab with Suzie.

Stepping from the restaurant, into the cool evening, Peri exclaimed, "Darn it!"

"What's the matter, Peri?"

"Oh, even after we talked about it, I left that little black net jacket home on the bed! See... I have goosebumps!" she pouted, pointing to the fine hairs standing up on her arms amid the raised pores.

"Oh, I see those, alright," Carter said, paying more attention to the gooseflesh on her bosom, visible through her open neckline, and her very large, proud areolas and nipples. She looked like she was wearing body paint. "It is cooler than I thought it would be. Let's take care of that right now, Sweetie," he responded to her crisis, "Come into this little shop." He pulled her arm and guided her into a small retail area. Cast member Giselle was close by and Carter asked her, "Excuse me, miss, do you have any sweatshirts or light jackets? My niece is suddenly quite cold."

"Oh yes, sir," Giselle replied, "Just over here is a nice selection." Turning to Peri, she asked "Hood or no hood?"

Peri heard the question and a weird thought popped into her head about Carter's beautiful, circumcised, mushroom. She said, "No hood, please. Can it be purple?"

"How about this nice, lavender, "Disneyland" logo sweatshirt? It may be a little bit roomy, but a girl can get away with that, when she is as pretty as you are," Giselle said, with the trademarked cast member smile.

Peri looked at Carter, "What do you think, Uncle Bill, can I get that one?" She was worried he would think it looked dopey over her dress, but it would sure be warm.

"Absolutely, Sweetie!" he stated magnanimously. He handed Giselle his credit card and Annual Pass, for any available discount. She returned with his card, pass and the sweatshirt in a sack. Carter smiled at their training, "I think she wants to wear it right away," he said evenly, taking the bag and handing it to Peri.

Peri pulled the sweatshirt over her head, arranged her hair and gave a little shimmy to shake the tresses over her bust. Carter and Giselle watched her boobs bounce and bump under the bulky jersey. The sweatshirt did look odd with the dress, but it was functional, appropriate and most important, warm. She stretched up and kissed Carter briefly, "Thanks, Uncle!" she chirped.

They drifted in and around New Orleans Square and the edges of the entrances to Frontierland and Adventureland, but, did not stray too far from the area, already being roped off by cast members, where they would sit for the water parade which had only just this year debuted. Fantasmic! was already the highlight of The Park's shows.

Crowds were had gathered to claim their viewpoints outside the special area and Carter was grateful he had inquired about reserved seating and been lucky enough to get admission. They had little rickety wooden-slat seats, but, for 20 minutes for the show, and for the brief wait before it, they were fine. Certainly their view was great.

They were directly opposite the stage, across the water from them, on Tom Sawyer's Island. The music came up, horns sounded and suddenly, there was Mickey Mouse on the stage! Peri gasped and clutched Carter's thigh reflexively in her excitement. She was completely awestruck by the colorful waterworks leading into the Fantasia sequence featuring Mickey as the Sorcerer's Apprentice in Paul Dukas' famous work.

Carter had not had a chance to get into The Park, since Fantasmic! debuted in May, so he was as rapt as his ingenue by the unfolding spectacular events. From Captain Hook dueling Peter Pan above the ship Columbia, to Maleficent's Horrible Dragon, to the concluding fireworks display, they were riveted to their seats. Peri was still agog when it was over and people were standing to leave.

"Come on, Sweetie," Carter gently said, lifting her left arm, encouraging her to stand and ambulate, "It's all over. Let's head for home. Now that I see how much fun you have had, I'll get an Annual Pass for you and we can come back as often as we like."

"OH, UNCLE! Really? Can we?" She started to cry, "Oh my gosh, that will be awesome!"

Leaving The Park, they stopped again at Guest Services. Elsie was not around, but, cast member Harold was pleased to assist them and upgraded Peri's ticket to an Annual Pass. "Welcome to our family!" he said, smiling.

Back at the Taurus, Carter announced, "10:15 p.m... We should be home again by 11...Well before the car turns into a pumpkin, Princess!" He laughed and opened the passenger door for Peri. Getting in behind the wheel, he buckled up and smiled, seeing he didn't even have to ask Peri to 'slide over, baby,' because she already was in the middle of the bench seat waiting for him.

"Mmmm, I am so happy," Peri said, contentedly, "I'm the luckiest princess in the whole world, ever." She was silently, mildly, disappointed that her crotchless surprise had not been discovered, but, she had to admit, she had had no idea what the environment would be like. "It's not like he didn't want to feel my pussy," she told herself, "there was just never a good moment." She watched Carter start the car and turn on the headlights. "I'll make sure there's a good opportunity when we are home alone!" she promised herself, as Carter smiled into the dash lights, pulled out of the parking space, and joined the queue of other Disneyland visitors leaving The Park.

*

Back at home, Peri remembered something as she pulled off her new sweatshirt and folded it. "Hey! Uncle Bill," she pointed out, "You told me you would tell me 'later' why you shaved my pussy, but, left those three hairy spots in that design." She dropped Disneyland sweatshirt on the granite counter in the kitchen and turned to face Carter, who was already standing in front of the gas fireplace, in the living room. Sticking her tongue out, she asked, "Is it 'later' yet?"

Carter laughed and said cryptically, "Yeah, I guess so, if you haven't figured it out for yourself." Peri squinted her eyes and wrinkled her forehead. "So, do you remember the Pirates of the Caribbean ride?"

"Yes, why?"

"At the end, there's a trio of whiskey casks, suspended by ropes and swinging between the two guys shooting their pistols, right?"

"Yes..." Peri answered, not getting it.

"Well, if you look at them, you will see the same design as on your pussy: Two circles on top of one circle. Now, think about Mickey Mouse. His ears are two circles over his nose, another circle. That emblem, Mickey Mouse, is all over Disneyland, and there are even special, secret, architectural 'Hidden Mickeys' scattered all through The Park." As he saw the light dawning in Peri's eyes, he continued, "So...I thought it would be fun to make a 'Hidden Mickey' of my own, and that's why I shaved your pussy like that."

"Oh my gosh! that is so cute!" she squealed, "Thank you for being so clever like that!" She ran across the living room to Carter, hugged him tighter than tight, lifted her chin and kissed his lips hard. Breaking away from his mouth, but, still squashing her tits to his chest, she hissed, "If my 'Mickey' is hiding, don't you think someone should search and find it?"

Peri pushed Carter strongly, away from her, turned and ran down the hall. At the 'T' intersection, she was briefly out of his sight. Instead of turning left, into the master suite, she turned right and darted into one of two dark doorways at the end of the second hall. She slipped behind the door and hid, silent, in its shadow.

"Where does she get the fucking energy?" Carter asked himself, consternated, as he got up from the couch, where he had landed, after being pushed off-balance by Peri. He had to grin, though, "The girl has a flair for fun!" he acknowledged as he headed out play Hide-and-Seek.

His first destination was the master suite, which he methodically searched. Finding nothing, he left the room, closed the door and proceeded down the second hall to the spare bedroom and his home office. He checked the office next. It was the smallest of the three nominal bedrooms in the house and was economically furnished with a desk, bookcase, straight chair, easy chair and loveseat. He opened the closet, and saw only a couple of old coats and a boxes with papers. All normal. No Peri.

Leaving the office, he closed the door and entered the spare bedroom. Flipping on the light he looked at the four-poster bed with its chenille spread, unruffled, and figured she was not likely to have gone under it in her nice dress. He walked over to the bathroom. The shower-tub curtain was drawn. Quietly he advanced, listening for telltale breathing, placed his left hand on the far edge, nearest where he knew the shower head was, and SWISSHHH! he yanked the curtain, sliding the rings to the end of the rod in a single stroke. No Peri.

Carter scratched his head. "What did I miss?" he wondered. "There aren't that many places and, besides, she was only out of sight a second or two," he told himself. "Aha!" he said aloud, as it came to him. Leaving the bathroom and closing the door, he marched to the light switch, bypassing the closet. Turning off the light he said, "I must have missed something in the master suite," and he turned and walked down the second hall. Five paces. Quickly he turned and crept, soundless, back to the guest bedroom and stood in the hall against the wall opposite the door.

Moments later he was rewarded as he saw the bedroom door move and then Peri's head appeared, peeking around it. "Hi There!" Carter said, with a hearty laugh, "Tag! I got you!"

Chagrined, Peri admitted, "Yes, I thought you were in the master suite and I was going to move to the main house, figuring you would not look there." She turned her face to the carpet, stuck out her luscious, plump, lower lip and said, "I'm a loser..."

Carter melted, so sincere was her sadness, and quickly stepped forward, embracing her, consoling her, "No, no, no," he said, shaking his head and stroking the back of her hair, "Not at all! I thought we were playing a game...were you really running away and hiding to avoid me?" His left hand cruised down her hair, past her waist and gently patted her bottom. "Now, where, oh where, could that 'Hidden Mickey' be hiding, I wonder?"

Peri looked into his face, grateful for his understanding, loving his touch, feeling suddenly flushed and gooey. "You are warm, Uncle, but it isn't there..." she coyly answered.

Carter pushed his hand down her rump and paused at the top of the back of her right thigh. He raised and lowered his fingers in a series of rolling taps on the toned flesh under the dress. "Hmm, could it be around here, somewhere?" he pondered aloud.

Peri giggled, her breasts jiggled and her bottom wiggled. Shaking her head, she said, "You're getting colder by the minute!"

Carter raised his left hand to her right shoulder blade and moved his right hand to the left side of her ribs, under her arm. Rubbing small circles, he said, "I don't see how there could be anything hidden here."

Peri agreed. "You're right...you're cold." She kissed him and wrapped her arms around to rub his back and ribs just like he was doing for her. "Shall I give you some clues, Uncle?" she inquired.

"Well, I guess you better had," Carter said, admitting defeat. "I am a soft-headed old man and need to be led around by the nose or I won't find food and I'll starve to death...I guess," he said resignedly.

"Oh pook!" Peri said vehemently, "That isn't true and you know it! but you come with me into the living room. I bet you'll find that 'Mickey' soon enough!" she laughed, stepped around Carter and trotted down the hall to the main house.

Carter followed and as he came into the living room he saw Peri over by the globe bar. "May I fix you a Tom Collins, Uncle?" she asked sweetly, remembering Aunt Ruth said he liked that drink, whatever it is.

"No, Sweetie, thanks," he answered. "I don't have any mix in the house. But you can pour me two fingers of Canadian Club in a glass, go to the kitchen and put a couple of ice cubes in to bruise it." he suggested.

"Yessir!" she snapped a salute, "Just sit on the couch and I'll bring it right to you." Peri picked up a tumbler, poured the whiskey, and went to fetch the ice. When she returned she saw Carter had removed his blazer and loafers and was lounged, arms along the sofa back, with his feet up on the coffee table.

She gave him his drink, watched him sip it, and asked "How is it?"

Carter snickered, "Well, it's Canadian whiskey, it's cold, and the service was outstanding!" He raised his glass, tossed it back, set it on the side table to his right and said, "Thank you! Where are my 'clues,' please?"

"Right away, master!" Peri replied, hopping onto the coffee table, scattering the magazines and coasters and forcing Carter to move his legs. "Shit!" Carter thought, "Good think I didn't put my drink glass down there!"

Turning around, 360 degrees, arms out like airplane wings, Peri slowly showed off her dressed figure. "Somewhere, under this colorful dress, 'Mickey' is 'Hiding,' but where?" she said in a sing-song patter, "let's be scientific and check the likely spots, top down..." Bringing her arms in and behind her head, Peri untied the halter strings at the base of her neck, holding them tight in her fingers. "Since things usually turn out RIGHT for 'Mickey', let's see if he is hiding under the right front panel of this lovely dress..." she continued her chatter. Taking the right halter string in her right hand, leaving the left one drawn up tightly in her left hand, she slowly relaxed her right hand grip and dropped the string over the front of her shoulder. The panel sagged, but did not fall beyond the top of her bosom.

Carter was highly amused by the role-play and said, "Yes, let's see what's behind the right panel, please."

Peri carefully placed thumb and forefinger together and peeled the cotton down across her right breast, baring her cinnamon coin and its matching stiff nipple. The panel fell, across the key-hole, and lay over the left breast panel, still held up by the string behind Peri's head. She stroked her right hand over her naked breast, cupped underneath, lifting it for Carter's visual inspection and let go. "No, sir, I am sorry to disappoint. If 'Mickey' was here, he has moved on! Could he have LEFT for the left panel? I just wonder!" Peri continued, letting go the left string, she peeled the entire bodice away, letting it drop to her waist. This time, before she stroked her hand over her breast, she licked her left forefinger and thumb. When the approached her puffed areola, she teased it and its nipple with her wet digits before lifting, showing and releasing her breast.

Carter involuntarily hitched his hips as he felt his cock getting hard. "No 'Mickey' here, I am afraid!" Peri said, laughing. "We know from earlier information he is not in the back room, so where could he have gone? Let's look a little further down..." she said, wriggling her hips and pushing the waist of the cotton dress past her hips.