Labor Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes." she replied.

"Tell me who is speaking to you."

"You are. You are Dr. Carter. Dr. Carter is speaking to me."

"Good." Carter began, "Ruth it is important you listen carefully. There may be questions later and you will want to know the answers. Do you understand?"

"Yes."

"Good. I have the key to your box. I have it now and I always will have it. Your box is closed and I will soon put it back on my shelf. Remember, when your box is closed and on my shelf, you do not know where your box is. You do not even know you have a box. Tell me about your box, Ruth."

"My box is closed. You have the key and keep my box on a shelf. I do not know where you keep it and when you put my box away I have no knowledge about the box." Ruth recited in monotone.

"Good, Ruth, That is correct on all points." Carter praised her. "Now Ruth, this is the important, new information for you to keep and remember: You have been at home, continuously, since you left work on Friday, September 4th. You went nowhere, you saw no one, you did nothing special. You stayed home and watched your old videos and drank Rusty Nails all weekend. Repeat that for me, please," he directed.

"I came home from work Friday, September 4th. I stayed home all weekend watching my videos and drinking Rusty Nails. I went nowhere, I saw no one and I did nothing else." Ruth answered.

"Good, Ruth. Very, Very Good!" Carter praised her again. "Ruth, you are on your bed, naked, and I fucked you hard. Do you want me to open your box and fuck you again someday?"

"Yes"

"Good. Well, I will," Carter promised, "But only if you remember all of our rules and obey them. Do you understand?"

"Yes."

"Tell me when I may fuck you again and what you must do."

"You may fuck me again anytime you want it and I must always obey you when my box is open and I must always listen for your voice to give me the key to open my box," Ruth replied.

"Good, Ruth," Carter said, "Now there is just one more thing. In a little while you will hear the telephone ring. Listen for it. I will be calling you. Until you hear the phone ring, you will hear nothing else and do nothing else. When you hear the phone ring you will answer it. Do you understand? Tell me what you are going to do now."

"Yes, I will wait for the phone to ring and I will answer and listen for your voice."

"Thank you, Ruth." Carter said, making sure the phone was on the hook and near the bed.

** Monday 1 P.M. to 5 P.M. **

Back in the Taurus, Carter headed for home. As he drove he checked in on Peri. "Peri," He called, "Peri, do you hear me?"

"Yes," came the immediate, autonomic reply.

"Good," Carter said, very pleased. "We are heading for home and I want to touch on a few things. Please listen carefully," He told her.

"Yes."

"You have been a very active girl recently. Please tell me the names of the people you have fucked or who have fucked you."

"Yes, alright," replied Peri. "Dr. Carter, Uncle Bill, Dr. Chad, and Aunt Ruth," Peri listed the names and opened the fingers on her left hand one by one until she had counted four.

"Is that all of them?" Carter asked

"Yes."

"Ever, anywhere?" Carter pressed the issue.

"Yes. Dr. Carter was the first person to fuck me, ever. Then Uncle Bill and Dr. Chad and then Aunt Ruth. That is all." Peri repeated the list and her finger count.

"Good. Now, Peri," Carter went on, "Who fucked you best?"

"They all are good fuckers. Dr. Chad is powerful and Aunt Ruth is very sweet, Dr. Carter is smooth, but Uncle Bill is totally amazing. He fucked me the best. Also the most." Peri delivered her critique dispassionately.

Carter was not sure what had happened. He thought he had identified himself well to the girl, but, she seemed to have divided him into 'Dr. Carter' and 'Uncle Bill' personas. "Thank you, Peri, that was very good." He decided to re-calibrate the identities and fine tune the performance mode. He did not want another Ann Temple catastrophe.

"Peri, listen closely to me," Carter began again, "Who is speaking to you right now?"

"You are."

"Yes, Peri," Carter persisted, "and what is my name? Who am I to you?"

"You are my uncle, Dr. Carter. You are my master. You are my reason for life."

"Who is Uncle Bill?" Carter asked, perplexed by the prior response.

"You are Uncle Bill. You are my uncle, Dr. Carter. You are my master. You are my reason for life." Peri repeated mechanically.

"Why did you put Dr. Carter and Uncle Bill on your list as two different people with different ratings?" Carter asked, seeking clues to the anomaly.

"They are the same person but they fucked me using different names so they are cross-referenced. Uncle Bill got the highest rating because he fucked me the most, the longest, and the deepest."

"OK, Peri, very good." Carter decided to drop the point. On all checks she was still very clear on the Loyalty/Love scale and on the Submission scale. All weekend she had demonstrated top level performance. "Quit tinkering with it!" he told himself sternly.

Seeing they were approaching his house, he hit the garage door opener and pulled in, closing the door behind them, then he turned to Peri and said, "TOURMALINE"

"Here we are, Sweetheart," Carter said smiling and confident, "Home sweet home."

Peri got out of the car and stretched, her breasts nearly overcoming the dress hook, and said, "Does it seem to you I have been napping a lot? Maybe I need to get Dr. Chad to check my iron?"

Carter spoke from the trunk, "Nah, long drives make people feel cooped up. It is natural. But, I can ask Chad to look at that next week, when you go back for your other bloodwork." Straightening up with the bags, he led the way into the house and down to the master bedroom. Peri followed him. "Sweetie, please unpack and put the clothes away, will you? I need to call the Maid Service about the clean-up." Carter instructed her.

"OK, Uncle Bill, will do." Peri confirmed, and pulled a case up on the bed as Carter left the room. In the living room, Carter picked up a phone and dialed Ruth Cohen's home number. It rang twice and Ruth answered, "Yes," then paused.

"Ruth, who is speaking to you now?" Carter asked.

"You are, Dr. Carter" she replied.

"Good, Ruth," he reinforced her, "What did you do this weekend, Ruth?" he asked, holding his breath.

"I stayed home all weekend watching my videos and drinking Rusty Nails. I went nowhere, I saw no one and I did nothing else." Ruth answered.

"That's correct, Ruth. Very good." Carter said, then he added, "Ruth, in just a moment, you will forget this phone call occurred. You will wake up, get up, take a nice, long, hot shower, get into your long, red, velour robe and your floppy slippers and put a video on and watch TV until bedtime. You will go to work tomorrow like always. You will have no memory of the weekend because you were home alone doing nothing. Do you understand?" he asked.

"Yes."

"Good. PRESTO!" he said and disconnected immediately.

*

At Cohen's house, Ruth stared at the dead receiver in her hand and heard nothing. Clicking the hook several times, she got a dial tone. "Weird!" she said out loud. Replacing the receiver on its cradle, she turned, walked into her bathroom, and turned on the shower.

*

Carter went back to the bedroom, just as Peri, facing away from him, took off her wrap-around. He snuck up behind her and replaced the linen dress with a wrap-around of his own. His chest pressed against her spine. His left arm and hand wrapped around her breasts, supporting her left and cupping her right. His right arm angled down across her midriff, his hand splaying across her mons, his middle finger laid into her pussy's crease. Carter's cock stiffened against her bottom and he spent tiny kisses on her neck and along her right shoulder.

"Mmm, you feel so good, Sweetie," he said, rubbing her slot from bottom to top and back.

"Ooo, Uncle Bill!" she squealed and then giggled, "You are the one who feels good." she said softly, turning her head to the right to intercept a kiss with her lips.

He held her tight and close, rubbing her right tit and pressing his forearms onto her body for maximum skin contact. His hard dick poked into the channel dividing her cheeks and pointed up to her tailbone. He rocked his hips and thighs, driving his boner up and down along her backside. "You aren't wincing, Sweetie," he observed, "Is the tenderness gone from you bottom?"

"Uh-huh, pretty much," she answered, pushing her ass back against him and wiggling.

"That's good, I'm glad you weren't hurt," he told her. "I have some salve and could soften it up and make it feel better, if you want," he offered.

"Oh, I WANT!" Peri said, excitedly, and she spun around in his arms with surprising speed, pushing her tits into his chest and kissing him furiously. "Can you do it now? It kind of itches."

"Sure, no problem," he said, "Lay down on the bed, I'll be right back."

Peri turned down the duvet and top sheet and lay down on her stomach, chin on her hands and legs angled at about 40 degrees. Carter returned from the bathroom, naked, with his silver shoe box and an armload of towels. "OK, Peri, raise up your bottom, please, so I can slip this towel under you," he requested.

"And don't get any ideas of your own...This is therapeutic. I am a doctor, don't forget!" he said, laughing.

"OK, Dr. Carter," Peri snickered, "I am in your hands. But I can't promise I might not get ideas!" She looked around and grinned, "Especially when I see how big your probe is!"

"Alright, alright, so maybe, after therapy, we can do a little rehab..." he chuckled, smoothing the towel under her hips, "OK, lay down again." Peri complied, felt the soft nubby texture of the terry cloth rub on her damp pussy and sighed happily. Carter started with a simple Lubriderm massage of Peri's cheeks. He squirted a capital "W" onto her left side and a capital "C" onto her right side, then he got on his knees and shins between her thighs, sat back on his calves and rubbed his initials into her ass in slow, increasingly wide circles.

"That's nice, Doctor," Peri said, muffled by the pillow between her hands and her face, "But that's not where it itches." she informed him.

"Shush!", Carter said, "I know what I am doing," and he resumed his careful, completely external rubdown, pressing deeper into the glutes as the lotion was absorbed. Replenishing the cream, he squirted a capital "P" on her left cheek and second capital "C" on her right and worked those initials deeper into her bottom. Peri began to make indistinct noises of approval and satisfaction as rubbing became squeezing became kneading. "Oooo, uhnnnn, Mmmm" she moaned, when Carter moved his thumbs into her divide pressing her muscle mass from the angle of her crack outward.

While he rubbed, he studied her rosebud for overt sign of damage, such as skin tear or bleeding, and saw none. Peri's adventurous spirit was an untrainable asset: He had to make sure she gained experience, without harming herself, or, taking the edge off that spirit. Carter introduced a squirt of Lubriderm to her anus and gently swirled his right first and second finger tips around the perimeter and up on the sides of the teenager's tight hole.

"Mmm Hmmm!" Peri said, raising up to look back at Carter, "That's the place, it doesn't hurt, but, it does itch a lot." she told him and lay her face back on her pillow.

Carter saw nothing, but, he knew that also meant nothing. Itches are often invisible. He continued working around the edge of the sphincter, dipping into it, little by little and adding more lotion, by drops, as needed to keep the lube level slick. "Uhhh, uhnn, mmmm," Peri kept up her appreciative noises as he widened her rectum and moved his fingers deeper inside.

"Oh, yes! Oh Yes!" Peri cried out, "Right there! OH, rub it! RUB IT!"

Carter was getting excited himself. It was very tough to maintain a detached attitude when Peri's creamy butt was so beautiful and she was calling out for a deep internal massage. He saw his cock, rigid and ready, was responding to her call. Reaching into his silver box, he pulled out the K-Y Jelly and lubed his dick. Holding Peri's hips, he walked his knees forward and pulled her ass into the air. "Make an "A" Sweetie: Raise up on your knees, spread them and keep your chest low to the mattress," he coached her, "I'm going to fix that itch for you."

Peri positioned herself, butt up, chest down, legs spread, supporting herself on her shins and shoulders, forearms flat on the mattress. "I feel like a frog on a lily pad!" she giggled.

"Prettiest one in the pond!" Carter told her, bringing his greased prong to her port and easing its head into the prepared hole. He pushed firmly, steadily, until his head and another inch of his dick were inside her ass. Pulling back, he was pleased he slid easily, on the lubed path. Pushing forward again, he pressed further, gaining about half his length.

Peri grunted "UNH!" as he passed his prior deep water mark, then she cried, "AHH" as he pulled back a bit, "There! There! Uncle Bill! OH OH OH!" She started to roll her hips and ass around him, squeezing her rectum and pushing back. Just like the first time, she was fucking him.

"RRRIBBITT!" Shouted Carter with a laugh, and rammed his cock its full length into her.

"OH My GOSH! OH OH UNCLE!," Peri screamed, "I'm Coming! "I'm Coming!" she pushed her right hand down to her cunt and savagely shoved her fingers in, while she rocked her pelvis back against Carter.

Carter, trapped, felt his dick throb against her contractions. His nuts, rallying once more, fired their remaining supply of his sperm, wasted, deep into Peri's ass.

Peri collapsed and fell away from Carter onto the mattress, rolled over and looked up at him. Her dimpled grin was as big as it could be, her chest heaved, and she reached up her arms for him, saying, "Come here, Doctor!"

Carter fell forward, splitting her body with his hands, assuming a semi-pushup position, and lowered his face to hers. They kissed slowly, elegantly, softly. "How is the itch?" he asked.

"Totally all gone, Uncle Bill," she said, kissing him again.

"Good, let's grab showers and get out of here. If you liked the glider, you are going to love Disneyland!" he told her.

"Oh Man!", Peri squealed, "Really? Like right now, today?" she asked.

"Sure, why not?" he answered and rolled off the bed. "But let's get cleaned up, OK?" he suggested, heading for the bathroom and putting his silver box away.

"On my way," answered Peri, scooting to the edge of the mattress and standing up. "Can we shower together?"

"Don't see why not," called Carter, turning on the taps and stepping under the needles.

Peri followed immediately, closed the sliding door and grabbed a washcloth and the soap. As she scrubbed his chest, she noticed the stubble on his neck and chin. "Your whiskers are showing, Uncle," she pointed out, rubbing her right hand against the grain on his cheek.

"Yes, that happens when I don't shave for a couple of days. I missed Saturday and Sunday, so this is three days' growth. I'll take it off when we finish here, Sweetie, thank you for reminding me.

Peri ran her hand up her right shin. "Ha!" she snorted, "I'm starting to get furry, too! You must have thought I was a monkey, or something!" she laughed at herself.

"Never thought any such thing," Carter hastily denied. "But I remember a milkshake mustache and you asking me to help you shave...I'll help you and you help me...how about that?" he suggested.

"Yay!" Peri exclaimed, "That'll be fun!"

After they showered and dried themselves, Carter sat on the toilet beside the counter while Peri ran hot water into the sink. She found a can of Barbasol in the mirrored cabinet beside Carter's safety razor. Not knowing how old the blade was, she decided to put in a fresh one. "Shave sharp, dull blades drag and nick!" she remembered hearing her volleyball coach tell the team one day. "What was Coach's name?" she thought hard for a moment, but, it escaped her, "Oh well," she said to herself, "I'm sure she was right, whoever she was!"

Peri squirted a handful of shaving cream and neatly applied it to Carter's face and throat. "You look like Santa Clause," she chuckled, "And I am sure glad you found my chimney and came early!"

"Carter laughed with her, "Hey, be serious, now. I don't want you to cut me!"

"I won't, don't worry, Uncle," Peri said, "I have never cut myself even once," she assured him as she brought the double-edged razor to bear on his beard. Whisk! Whisk! Whisk! She was quick, efficient, gentle, thorough, and above all, bloodless in her work. She pulled the wet cloth from the shower, wiped off the excess bits of foam, ran her hands up and down lightly, and smiled. "There you are! Smooth as a baby's bottom again!" she declared, leaning forward and kissing him. "Now, how are you going to do me?"

"Thanks, Sweetie, nice job," Carter complimented, as he stood up and splashed some Brut on his fresh shave. "Have a seat and I'll show you how." He said and left the bathroom.

Peri was on the commode, her shower towel wrapped like a sarong with a corner tucked into her cleavage. Her right leg was crossed over her left and she was looking at her fingernails when Carter returned with a small plastic washtub and a short stool he had gotten from the utility room. He put the stool on the floor in front of Peri and ran hot water from the sink into the tub.

"Do you do nails, too?" Peri teased, although she had noticed a small chip on her right pinkie.

"No, Sweetie," Carter replied, "Nor windows!" Laughing, he stooped, placed the water, the razor and the Barbasol on a clean hand towel on the floor by the stool and sat facing his doom and delight. "OK, then," he said, rubbing his hands together, "On Commence, Mademoiselle!"

Peri laughed so hard her towel slipped from her chest, "That's, like, the worst French accent, ever, Uncle Bill!" she said, as she re-tucked her towel knot between her breasts.

"Well, maybe," Carter admitted, "But it earned me another peek at your beautiful tits!"

Peri just grinned her dimpled grin and said, "Oh, you know you can see me anytime, anywhere. I love that you like to look at me!" She reached for the knot, but Carter grabbed her wrist and held it.

"Come on, Sweetheart," he said, putting her hand in her lap and letting go, "Give me a chance to focus on my task, will you?" He winked and said, "Now, let's start with your right leg."

He put Peri's heel on the stool between his legs and spread some shaving cream up her shin and calf, from ankle to knee-cap. He swished the razor in the tub and drew a single, smooth, swift stroke down from her knee, slightly left of the shinbone. Dip, Swish, Stroke! He methodically repeated the shaves, working around her calf. He wiped the left-over soap from her leg and ran his hands up and around, feeling for wayward escapees. Finding none below the knee, he pushed his right hand up Peri's inner thigh to her pussy and then slid back down. As his finger tips grazed her cunt, she giggled and extended her big toe, touching Carter's balls.

"Cut it out, Peri," Carter admonished her, "I'm making an objective assessment of how high I need to take the razor!"

"Oh. OK, Uncle Bill," Peri remarked, "Whatever. But I can tell you, I have never shaved above my knees...ANYWHERE!" She stuck her tongue out, made a face and then laughed to show she didn't mean it.

"OK, this one is done. Give me your left leg, please, Sweetie," Carter said, smiling, but, otherwise ignoring her comment. Peri replaced her right foot with her left, refraining from tickling Carter's balls again, and sat back against the toilet tank as he prepared her leg for shaving. Dip, Swish, Stroke! As quick and clean as before, he shaved Peri's left leg. Repeating his inspection tour, he dawdled, ever so slightly, at the top and poked a finger just inside her outer pussy-lips.