Labor Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was a pale green flash, and then, as gravity overtook the dress, Carter saw Peri standing on the table in her pastel mint, silk tap pants, in a pool of black, green and red cotton. She sidestepped out of the fallen dress, bent her knees and lowered herself in a squat, keeping her legs very tightly closed. Picking up the dress, she rose slowly, revealing no secrets and tossed the dress to Carter. "Perhaps someone should inspect the dress, itself. Maybe 'Mickey' is 'Hiding' in a seam?"

Carter, playing along, looked at the stitchery, inside and out, before tossing the piece to his left. "NO," Peri announced, "it would SEEM our friend has escaped to another place..." She jumped forward off the table, to the floor in front of Carter, and stood, flat-footed, hands on her hips, arms akimbo with her legs straight. "How should the intrepid Disney Detective proceed?" she asked, in the same narrative style, "Interested viewers must wait to find out what will be found out..."

Carter, rock-hard in his shorts and slacks, felt agonizing tension in his nuts. He decided he had enough 'clues,' and it was time to act. As he moved his hands to Peri's waist, she slid her feet apart on the rug, spreading her legs before Carter's face, revealing the surprise feature of her tap pants. Carter stared at her bald, pink, pussy, gleaming with the lubricants she had produced during her strip-tease. He stopped moving his hands up, instead pushing them behind her bottom and pulling her juicing, naked, apricot to his eager, hungry mouth. Like a huge hummingbird, he drove his tongue between her open petals, lapping her nectar, sliding up and down within the light green seam outlining her cunt.

"Oooo, Uncle, Oooo!" Peri squeaked, "I think you are getting very warm...uuunnn...oh, yessss, very warm!" She put her hands on the back of Carter's head and pulled him against her, So...close..." she panted, "where's...MMMickey...HIIding?" she screamed, as she started to come.

Carter let go of her, without her letting go of him. He continued to suck her slippery, smooth, slot while he furiously unhooked his slacks' waist tab and yanked them and his shorts down to the sofa cushion, over his hips. Raising his butt, still feasting, as Peri pulled his hair and came in volleys, he got his slacks and shorts past his thighs and onto the floor around his ankles.

Now, tearing his head away from her twat, returning his hands to her waist, he stood, turned and pushed her onto the sofa where he had been sitting. Carter stripped her taps like a fiend, not caring whether they ripped, discovering the 'Hidden Mickey' he always knew was there. Turning Peri parallel to the coffee table, he climbed on the sofa between her legs. His rampant staff plunged into her cunt, his balls bumping her ass, as she flung her legs over his arched back, bracing her thighs against his shoulders and her shoulders against the arm rest of the couch.

She cried,"Uhhncle! Uhhncle! Uhhncle!" as he stabbed three times, deep into her channel, shooting his hot, pent up, semen past her cervix to the end of her womb.

Gasping and panting, they both lay worn out. Carter had never in his life known a day so long and so filled with sexual tension, anxiety and release. "What a fucking weekend!" he thought to himself.

Peri, smiling wickedly, tapped him on his shoulder, "Uncle Bill, I'm tired, can we go to bed now, please?"