Labor Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you, so much, Aunt Ruth." Peri said, "You are such a good friend. I was going to wear that linen dress, will you tie the bow nice for me like the last time?" she asked.

"Certainly, dear," Ruth smiled, "I'm glad to be your friend."

*

Everyone was packed, with gear stowed in the Taurus, at 9:50 a.m. Carter locked up Chalet Chad and put the key in its hide-away box for the next authorized visitor. "Ruth, he asked, "Do you mind if Peri sits up front with me? You got shotgun on the trip down," he reminded her.

"No problem, Bill," she answered affably, "Whatever you want is OK with me."

"Right," he said, "Too fucking-A right!" he added, to himself, pleased that the liberties he had allowed over the past couple of days had not undermined the basic programming. "OK then, Peri," he said aloud, "Up front for you!" He watched Ruth get in on the rear passenger side. Closing the door behind her, he said, "Thanks, Ruth," with a reinforcing smile.

"You bet, Bill," Ruth nodded, settling herself in.

Peri got in and buckled up while Carter walked around to the driver's side. When everyone was set, he turned his head to the center of the car and said, "PRALINE TOURMALINE TOURMALINE."

Ruth slumped into her trance, while Peri's eyes closed and re-opened in a flutter as her chin dipped briefly, before snapping back to an upright posture. She blinked rapidly several times. Carter looked at her and asked, "Are you OK over there, Sweetie?"

"What?" she paused a second, "Oh, 'OK,' Yes! I'm fine. It was weird, though, I felt like I nodded off and then was jolted awake or something." she rubbed her neck, "Must be tired from our workout in the hot tub!" she suggested with a giggle, flashing her famous dimpled smile. Looking over her shoulder at Ruth, whom she presumed to be asleep, she added, "Looks like I'm not the only one you wore out! You were such a STUD this morning, I still can't believe it hardly!"

"Har-de-har-har, Sweetie," Carter laughed loudly, "You are the unbelievable one, but, thank you, for flattering an old fart!" He checked the mirror and watched Ruth's tits, divided by the shoulder belt, rise and fall regularly under her white cotton crop-top. Her bare belly button and slight abdominal roll over her jeans' waist gave no evidence she was not entranced. Satisfied, he turned his attention to Peri. "Listen, Sweetheart," he began, "before we get going, why don't you undo that harness and slide over next to me? We'll cuddle up while I drive, just like young couples used to do back in the day. What do you say?"

"Neat!" Peri chirped immediately. "Why would I want to miss a chance to cuddle with you, Uncle Bill?" she asked. Answering her own question, "There IS no reason, that's why!" Peri unsnapped her shoulder-and-lap belt, slid across the bench seat and parked herself as close as possible to Carter. She was wearing the same linen wrap-around she wore to dinner in Palm Springs, neatly tied, thanks to Ruth. This morning, however, whether on a whim, as a lark, or maybe because of the great news Ruth gave her, Peri had decided to forgo underwear. "No bra, No panties, No tights...Just me!" she said to herself as she dressed. Now, as she moved across the cloth car upholstery, her dress' bow caught under her hip and undid itself.

Carter had the Taurus backed out of the carport and on the lane to the highway before he realized the extent of Peri's apparel peril. He felt her warm thigh, resting against his own, in his cargo shorts. He was positive her slightly fuller, somewhat more round, left breast, tucking under his arm, against his ribs, was unfettered by a bra. However, it wasn't until he put his right arm around her shoulder that he discovered her dress front was held closed only by a simple hook-and-eye, which was under stress from her jiggling bosom, as Peri squirmed and got comfortable.

Turning on to Highway 243, heading back to the Interstate at Banning, Carter rubbed the short, linen sleeve on Peri's right shoulder against her skin. "This fabric has a nice feel to it," he said matter-of-factly, "and the dress style is great for you."

Peri put her left palm on Carter's exposed thigh, just above his knee. She turned a quarter-turn left and touched the right side of his chest through his silk 'Parrot Shirt.' "Thank you, again, for buying it for me, Uncle Bill," she said, idly scratching his leg with her nails, "I like it a lot." When she crossed her twisted body with her right arm, her right breast pushed against the dress. The feeble hook held, but the wrap gapped, revealing her creamy globe, cinnamon coin and excited nipple in Carter's peripheral vision.

"I'm glad you like it a lot," Carter repeated, "And you are not telling me anything new!" He added to himself. Continuing to rub Peri's arm in her sleeve, he said, "Because I like YOU a lot!" He risked taking his eyes from the road long enough to quickly kiss her forehead and directly confront the great view of her beautiful tit.

"Oh, me too, Uncle Bill!" Peri told him, still scratching his leg and now absently fiddling with the middle button on his shirt. "I think you are the most...everything! I love you forever!"

Carter was extremely pleased to hear Peri spontaneously utter a critical programming phrase. It seemed the longer she was in performance mode, the more her innate personality came out. He had been concerned it might interfere with, or even overwrite, the basic structure of her enchantment. Nodding his head, he smiled broadly, "Thank you for that, Peri." He pulled her closer still to his body, compressing her left breast against his side, enjoying the heat its firm form radiated. His dick thickened as it lay quietly resting against his left thigh under his boxers and cargo shorts. He laughed to himself, "Like you could do anything now, pal! Your load is on back-order, chum!"

Peri didn't know about things like that. She only knew she loved touching, and being touched, by Carter. She kept working at his shirt button until it was free from its slot. She laid her head on Carter's chest and pushed her hand through the shirt opening. Her flat palm found his left breast, her first and second fingers surrounded his small nipple and she closed her eyes, sighing.

Although traffic was very light yet, the twisting, narrow, lanes demanded prudent attention. Carter was glad Peri was curled against him and inactive. The power of her passive presence was distraction enough. Just knowing her lithe, nubile body was his for the taking kept his cock swollen, though not hard, as they drove along.

About a half-hour into the trip Peri raised her head and asked, sleepily, "Are we there, yet?"

Carter chuckled, "Not hardly, Sweetie," he said, patting her curved hip, "We're still 15 or 20 minutes from the freeway and then it's another hour or hour-and-a-half to Ruth's place." He looked down at her pouting mouth. "Why do you ask?"

Peri raised up and looked into the back of the Taurus. "Oh, I was kinda hoping...you know, ...since Aunt Ruth was asleep in the back and we are alone...up here... that our cuddling would be more...you know, fun." She tried to explain her horniness without actually confessing to it. As she talked, her mouth worked overtime, sucking her lip, and her right hand fingers, still scissoring Carter's nipple, started twisting it like it was a button to be undone.

Carter recognized the signs, alright, since they were a big part of the attraction when they met. "Jesus Christ!" he thought, "has it been only five days since this girl came into my office?" Shaking his head, he replied, "I know, Sweetie, but this road is tricky." He rubbed her hip, discovering no panty seams under the linen dress, "You don't want us to wreck, do you?" he asked, moving his hand to her skirt hem.

Peri quickly assured him "Oh no, Uncle Bill, that's not exactly what I meant...I guess I'm just...kinda restless, that's all."

Carter was restless, too, but dared not do anything about his own aching cock and balls. He pulled his hand back to her waist, bringing with it as much of the linen skirt as he could. Glancing down to his right he saw enough of her naked hip and bottom to confirm the dress was the only cover she had. "I get it, Sweetheart," he sympathized, "and maybe I can ease that restless feeling." He raised his right hand from her hip to cup her right breast, still fully visible beneath her gapped dress front. He rubbed the linen against the underside of her tit, as he had done with her sleeve on her arm, earlier. "How's that?" he asked, "Maybe a little breast massage will help?" He stroked the cloth back and forth, lightly but not so light as to tickle.

"Ooo, yesss, Uncle," Peri responded verbally and, at the same time, her right coin and nipple jumped up from their repose. "That feels very nice." She smiled up at his chin as he stared down the road.

Carter lifted her breast the least bit and quickly lowered his hand, bouncing her boob gently against his palm. Squeezing, he repeated the maneuver. Lift, drop, squeeze, rub. Peri twisted her torso back and forth under his hand without escaping.

"Mmmm," she hummed, as his hand palpated and massaged her breast. "you're making me feel more restless, Uncle Bill," she giggled, "But don't stop! I like the gooey feeling I get when you rub me!"

Carter raised his hand further up, tweaking and tugging her proud nipple through the dress material until it stood like a tiny tent pole against the linen. Raising his hand further, still, he pulled back the gapping dress front, and unhooked the frail closure. With no further impediment, he peeled away the right flap of the dress, exposing her complete breast. "Ah, there's what I have been rubbing," he chuckled, "I wondered what that could be!" he said disingenuously. Carter put his right forefinger and thumb to his mouth and licked them, leaving a thick saliva residue, then he returned to Peri's naked nipple and twirled his spit around it and her areola until they glistened.

"Ohh," Peri said, with a sharp inhalation, as the cool car air hit her wet tit.

Carter, still watching the road, felt his way down the dress front, gathering cloth and exposing more of Peri's body as he went. She pulled her right hand from his chest, turned a quarter right and opened her dress for him, laying, revealed in her nudity, against the white linen of her flared dress. Impatiently, Peri seized Carter's right hand and pulled it to her crotch.

He pushed his fingers into the downy curls on her mons and moved south to the opening petals of her damp pussy. Peri abandoned his hand and teased her tender, taut nipples as Carter had been doing before. Her pink slit freely lubricated itself and accepted Carter's penetrating touches. Peri threw her knees apart and pushed her hips and bottom against Carter's probing digits. He slid up and down her trench. Now, thrusting his middle two fingers into her cunt; now, twisting and pinching her fat clitoris.

"Ooo, OHH, Unh!" she cried, "Uhhn...Uhhn...UHHN...UHNNCLE!" she screamed as her orgasmic dam burst, flooding all in its path. "OhMyGosh!" her yells reverberated in the automobile. Carter was beside himself, laughing out loud, gleeful at her release.

By the time they reached Banning, Peri had recovered her composure and fastened up her dress, although the bow was not as neatly done as Ruth's work. "Still restless, Sweetie?" Carter asked with genuine interest.

"Oh no, Uncle Bill," she giggled, "You sure took care of that for me!" she added, "I am sorta hungry, though, can we get some burgers or something?"

"You bet," Carter replied, "There's a Baker's in Beaumont which is easy to get to, and through, without losing much drive time. Plus they have great milkshakes!"

"Super!" Peri said, enthusiastic about the shake. She checked the back seat again, "Ruth slept right through my screaming, do you think she's OK? Should we wake her for lunch?" She asked.

"Oh, she's fine," answered Carter, nonchalantly. "When she's tired, a locomotive wouldn't wake her with a whistle!" He laughed at his own joke. "As for lunch, to tell you the truth, it wouldn't hurt her to miss a meal. She fights the pounds valiantly with mixed success."

"Oh," said Peri, "OK, whatever you say, Uncle."

Back on the Interstate 10, westbound for Los Angeles, Peri finished her burger and fries and sucked thoughtfully on the straw in her vanilla milkshake. "Uncle Bill is sure right about Aunt Ruth" she said to herself, "I've never seen anyone sleep so sound. I wonder what he meant about the eating, though? She is an older woman so I guess she wouldn't have a figure like me, but Holy Smokes, she DOES have a good figure. I wouldn't call her 'fat' anyway. Oh well, so what, anyhow?" she finally dismissed the issue and slurped the bottom of her shake cup. Licking her lips, she deliberately left a white streak on her top lip. "Hey, Uncle Bill," she giggled, reaching over and pulling his shirt sleeve. "I think I need a shave! You wanna help me?"

Carter turned his head, saw the milkshake mustache and burst out laughing. "That's cute, Peri," he said, "I like it, but, if you don't, then, slide over here and I'll fix it."

Peri instantly popped her belt loose and crawled over the seat for a kiss. Carter obliged and used his tongue to clear the shake from her cupid's bow. He reached around and swatted her bottom, hard, and said, "There, all shaved, now get back over there and buckle up before you make me have an accident!" he said, "An accident in my pants, that is, you fucking foxy wench!" he thought, as he returned his attention to the tractor-trailer rig barreling down on him in his rearview mirror.

Peri complied, delighted she had gotten a rise out of her uncle. She saw his thing in his shorts against his leg. "You are mine, tonight, Uncle Bill, just watch out!" she said to herself, as she re-buckled her seatbelt and watched the Labor Day traffic get thicker, the closer they got to LA.

It was coming up 12:30 p.m. when Carter turned the Taurus off Ruth's street and into her driveway. Unbuckling his seatbelt, he leaned close to Peri, gave her a smooch on the neck, just below her ear, and whispered "TOURMALINE." Instantly, she lolled her head, eyes closed, against the door pillar. He turned his head to Ruth, and said over the front seatback, "PRALINE" releasing her from her trance back into performance mode.

Ruth came to immediately, smiling when she saw Carter and then wrinkling her brow when she saw where they were. "Hey, Baby," Carter said, softly, "You're home and safe, despite the traffic."

"What?" she queried.

"You and Peri must have been very tired. In fact, Peri is still asleep. You dropped off practically while we were in the carport in Idyllwild!" He chuckled, "Come on, baby, let's get your things inside."

Carter pulled her bag from the trunk and walked up behind as Ruth unlocked her modest bungalow and stepped inside.

Carter set her bag in her bedroom and said, "Baby, I need to use your phone, please go ahead and unpack your things."

"Right away, Bill," answered Ruth, lifting her bag onto her bed.

"Right away, Bill," answered Ruth, lifting her bag onto her bed.

Carter dialed the Idyllwild Ready Maid Service and left a voice message on their answering machine. They already had a contract with Dr. English. It was a small matter, letting them know to go out and tidy up. He hung up the phone, went into the kitchen and set a paper bag on the counter by the sink. Quickly, he removed a fifth of Johnny Walker Red, a fifth of Drambuie, cracked the tax seals and poured a quick Rusty Nail over ice in a tumbler. Leaving the bottles on the counter he walked into the bedroom as Ruth was putting away the last of her things.

Stepping up behind, on her left side, he said, "I made you a drink, baby," and handed her the cocktail as she turned around. "Welcome home, and thanks for being so nice to Peri."

"Why, thank you, Bill," Ruth said, taking the glass and a sip. "Mmm Hmm, you should have been a bartender! This is perfect!" she complimented Carter, then said, "Thank you for inviting me along. Peri is a delight and easy to love. How do you suppose she stayed so sweet, so long?" Ruth wondered, sipping her drink again. Suddenly she saw Carter was empty-handed. "Hey! Where's your drinkie-poo? It's not nice to make me drink alone!" she protested.

"Oh, baby," Carter explained, "You know I have more driving to do and I'm already tired. A drink would put me under."

Ruth set her empty glass down, on a doily on her dresser, and stepped into Carter, putting her arms around his waist. Lifting up her face, she kissed him, pulling him in to her chest. "I suppose my after-drinkie kiss will make you too drunk to get it up, then?" she asked, slyly squeezing his butt and his groin with both hands at once. Carter's cock, still semi-hard from Peri's influence, thrived under Ruth's goose. "No," she answered her own question, "I think you have at least a quickie in you."

She kissed Carter again, hard and deep, before he could say anything, and pulled his hands to her belt. "Come, on, Billy Boy!" she urged, "Don't disappoint mommy!" Working fast, she unbuckled Carter's cargo shorts. "Yay! Elastic waistbands!" she exclaimed, as she discovered she could pull his outer shorts and his boxers down with a single yank.

Carter surrendered to the assault and counter-attacked. He popped her jeans button and unzipped them with his right hand while his left pushed up her midriff, under her crop-top and unsnapped the front closure on her underwired, 37D bra, tumbling her tits free of their restraints. Still working both hands in different directions, he slid his right palm flat along her abdomen and under the waistband of her panties. Her thick beaver was no defense. His long, strong fingers threaded through the wet bush to her cunt. Meanwhile, his left hand, rising under her top, lifted the cotton spaghetti-strapped flimsy over her head. Returning, his hand, behind her back, he pulled the bra off and down to her elbows.

Ruth let go of Carter just long enough to shake her clothes free, but it was enough opportunity for Carter. Free to move, he pushed Ruth backward, walked out of his shorts, and flopped her on the bed, legs wide, feet high and arms up. He dove onto her spread form like a demon. He had been holding his libido in check for the greater part of three hours and he needed to fuck, not make love.

"Ohh, Billy!" Ruth shrieked, "You are an ANIMAL!"

Carter said nothing. His cock was up, his blood was up, and her time was up. He shoved his hands under her ass, drove his rock-hard rod straight into her cunt, fell on her chest and smashed his mouth against hers. He humped her deep, fast and hard, grinding his hips with every forward lunge. "Uhnn! Uhnn! Uhnn" he growled as he slapped his balls against the bottoms of her ass cheeks.

"OHHHH! BILLY, BILLY, BILLY!" she screamed, biting his mouth, pounding his back with her fists, squirming and writhing with no avenue of escape from his rough fucking. With a final, mighty, thrust Carter's semen burst from his raging dick. Ruth, crying, whimpering, yelping and coming, locked her legs around his waist and held him in a scissors-lock. Her hips jerked and her pussy squeezed, milking all the seed it could get.

When Ruth finally relaxed all her muscle groups, Carter pulled himself away from her cum drizzled twat, looked at her laying on the bed and said, "PRALINE" sending her into her trance. Looking at his watch he saw it was 12:50 p.m. "I hope that was quick enough for you, baby," he said sardonically, as he grabbed his shorts and underwear and pulled them up over his musky crotch.

He left the glass where it was and returned to the kitchen, where he dumped the rest of the booze in the sink, flushed it with water and switched on the disposal for good measure. He took the empties to Ruth's bedroom and dropped them on the floor between the bed and the dresser, then sat down on the bed beside Ruth. "Ruth," he said, quietly, "Ruth, can you hear me?"