Legacy: Backlash

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lost Boy
Lost Boy
5,800 Followers

I let out a moan now that Rasputin and his men were gone. She had me down her throat before the family meeting broke up and half way to another orgasm in no time at all. Mom appeared with the others and stood watching as Katarina worked me over. I grabbed the arms of the chair and cried out as I came. The others gasped when the image of Katarina suddenly disappeared and she crawled out from underneath the table. Now that I knew she could do magic it all made sense. She must have made herself invisible and snuck under the table. She did the same thing in reverse and appeared suddenly for everyone to see. Wait, if Katarina could do magic did any of my sisters possess the talent?

"I know that look." Mom said.

"So, what's the consensus?" I asked.

"I thought you'd want know. We've been saving this since before dad died." She said. "It is time, follow me everyone. That includes you too Katarina. You are family too."

"You have no idea how long I've waited to hear those words."

We followed mom out the back door and down one of the paths. She made a left turn instead of a right. The cobblestone path led to the edge of the property. She reached the wrought iron gate and opened it. She crossed over onto our neighbor's backyard and I was about to tell her to stop. She waved me off and my sisters laughed. What the hell was so damn funny? We passed through the high hedges to the lawn beyond. I stared at the mansion beyond.

"Somebody restored it," I said. "It's been a dump for as long as I can remember."

"Your dad did it," mom said. "He finally convinced that bitter old fucker to sell it on one condition."

"Wait, dad bought the Old Atwood Place! It looks amazing! What was the condition?"

"That he never set foot in it." Mom said. "He died never seeing the inside of it. He bought it for you, us. He figured the old house would get crowded. The Atwood Place has over twenty bedrooms and seven full baths. It has already been decorated using many of the items from the shop as well as chosen bits from home."

"Surprise!" My sisters called out as I stared at our new home.

"Tomorrow the movers arrive to transfer the remainder over. Do you want to see the inside?"

It was another link in the chain. I followed them inside and it was a whole new level of comfort. Mom had hired support staff to keep the place clean. Mom took us on a tour of the first floor and among those was a full sized well stocked martial art dojo. There were the usual rooms you'd expect, a conservatory, a parlor, a two-story library, and a sunroom botanical combination. I learned my office was on the second floor. We went upstairs to where all the bedrooms and bathrooms were. My sisters had already laid claim and decorated their rooms. Mom had gotten the second largest bedroom and her own bath. My rooms, plural, took up the entire west wing of the second floor. The master bedroom, bath, library, office, and meditation room were all in the west wing. I was the only one with direct access to the second floor of the main library.

Mom gave my sisters and I a onetime tour of the west wing. She was deadly serious about my privacy and how I was to be approached. She began with the bedroom and followed in direct order from there to my well-ordered office. I gawked at the antiques but it was the six huge books on the desk that drew me to them. I had to see what they were and who had written them. The top book was a first edition of Witch Cults of Europe. It wasn't a difficult book to acquire but a first edition, wow! The second book was a study on mysticism in the New World. It was a hand-written treatise by author unknown. The third was penned by Harry Houdini himself. It was a list of practical hand gestures and exercises to not just harden the body but improve flexibility and dexterity. The fourth was an actual spell tome and like so many drew its material from another source. The author had handpicked spells that would aid in their career as a serial thief. Unlike the Eronomicon, this mage used sheet music to detail the notes required for the spells to work. I found the lock spell I had accidently stumbled upon. There was a sense of pride there. The second to last book shocked me. It was a list of bloodlines and families. It wasn't until I paged to the rear of the book that I learned the nature of those lists. They were all supposed families that possessed the ability to use magic. They crossed nations, creeds, and colors. I thumbed through the list of families and sure enough there was the Blackstone family. It was there in black and white my ancestors and a recurring moniker, Old Black Thom. I held the last book in my hands for a long moment before cracking the cover.

"It is like Christmas," I said as I looked down and nearly dropped the priceless tome in my hands. "Holy fucking shit... it's a copy of De Vermis Mysteriis... there are only five other known copies of this! Where the hell did this come from?"

"Me." Katarina said smiling. "It belonged to my mother. She made me promise to never read it and I have kept that promise. Be careful Thomas, that isn't like the others. You are holding dark magic in your hands."

"I understand," I said as I closed the book. "I respect your warning."

I set the book down and declared that we should all get naked and go swimming. There was an indoor swimming pool that needed breaking in. There was a race down to the pool. I closed the door to my office and followed my family down. I collected the clothing the girls shed as they dashed down the steps. I passed off an arm load to one of the female staff.

"No one goes into my office unless I say otherwise. I will clean it myself." I said.

"Yes, Master Thomas," she replied.

The smell of chlorine heralded my approach to the pool. Everyone was in the pool and I stripped down at the shallow end. I walked over to the deep end and the diving board. I moved to the edge of the board and gazed out over the pool. The water was rippling in chaotic waves but it was the heraldic design on the bottom of the pool that got my attention. I launched my body into the water and dove deep. I swam until I was facing the shield and the images that formed the quadrants. I had seen it in one of the books. It was the Blackstone family arms. Mom had gone out of her way to personalize our new home. I kicked upwards and breached the surface.

"You like?" Mom asked and I kissed her cheek. "Good, it took a while to find the correct design."

"You did perfect."

"We did," Mom said in correction. "Your sisters worked hard to make it feel like home."

"How many more," I asked and that caught everyone's attention. "How many more are there?"

"Six that I know of." Mom said smiling. "They are scattered like gems on a shoreline."

"All I have to do is pick them up?"

"I wasn't picked up. I came on my own." Katarina declared as she treaded water nearby.

"Where's my litterbox?" The Sorcerer Cat asked from his perch on the diving board. "I am hungry and I need to piss."

"You have a talking cat?" Katarina said and I nodded. "That is brilliant! I want a talking cat."

"Take him, he's yours." I said and the green eye of the Sorcerer Cat twitched. "Now you know how it feels asshole cat. Is it time?" I asked and the cat winked at me. "Alright ladies, get to the shallows it is time for a little magic. I don't want any of you drowning on me."

I watched as Mom directed them to sit on the edge of the pool and lie back. She muttered something like 'shit's about to get real' just as I intoned the spell. I decided to start slow and work them into nice little frenzy. I invoked the phantom lips first and I was so adept there was little drain even with so many women on the receiving end. I kept an eye on Katarina and Lily since they weren't as familiar as the others were. I heard the soft swearing in Russian as the spell took hold. I bobbed at the edge of the pool where the shallow dropped off into the deep. The symphony of moans echoed as I ramped them up to the next level. I gauged everyone off Katarina and used her for a base. When she was eager for more I gave it to them all.

"Should I stop?" I asked and they all shouted out.

"NO!"

I shifted spells and began the simplest version of the phantom cock spell. The guttural noises began as the girls' pleasure reached a new high. I felt like the guy in front of the orchestra with the baton directing their ecstasy. I conducted them with gestures and my voice. When Katarina's hips reached their height, I introduced a second cock for them to enjoy. The surprise in her eyes was delightful to see. Her mouth was wide open and she was panting as both her holes were hammered. I watched her intently and as she climaxed the others fell quickly after that. Tiffany was the last this time. I cancelled the spell on all of them and it wasn't until then that I noticed the prone woman near the door. One of the maids had come in to see if anyone needed anything. She had been broadsided by the effects of the spell. The poor thing never knew what hit her. I asked Violet to check on her. She had bumped her head but was otherwise okay.

"Try to be gentler on the staff," the Sorcerer Cat said from his perch on a blow-up raft. "On the bright side, your strength is improving."

"Was that a compliment?"

"No, it was just a statement."

"I thought so." I said and helped my family get to their feet. "Alright ladies, there is chocolate in the dining room. The pool has been officially christened. I look forward to doing the same with the rest of the house."

"Help..." Sorcerer Cat called out. "Get me off this damn raft!"

I laughed seeing the raft slowing spinning in the middle of the pool. I weighed my options and decided it would be healthier in the long run to rescue asshole cat. If I didn't he would just make my practice sessions that much worse. I was about to hop back in the pool when Katarina shook her head. She sang softly in my ear and showed me the proper gestures. I nodded when I had the tune in my head. I sang it softly and gestured for the raft to come to the shallow end of the pool. It was rocky at first but got smoother the longer I sang. The raft docked and the cat leapt to dry ground. It seemed that I Katarina had things to teach me. While I knew mainly sex magic she seemed to have at least a few practical spells under her belt. We all hit the showers while the cat sought out his litter box and food dish.

The cook provided two chocolate cream pies from her kitchen. They were homemade and better than store bought I thought. When I say her kitchen, I mean that we were not allowed to just enter it without permission. If we wanted something after hours the cook had an apprentice that lived with the other staff on the third floor of the mansion. We chatted as we had our snack. Once we were done eating mom declared that it was bedtime. It was so strange hearing all those grown women say 'aw' but they complied even the fiery haired Katarina. I told them I would stop by and tuck them in. That brought a few smiles and they went a bit more eagerly.

"Katarina is going to need some clothing and things if she is going to stay here." Mom informed me once we were alone.

"Why are you telling me?" I asked and she smiled. "She wants me to take her shopping, fine. I will be up in a few minutes I have things on my mind."

"Don't be too long or they will get restless."

Mom left and she seemed happier than I had seen her in a long time. I was about to collect plates and carry them to the kitchen when a young lady in her twenties beat me to it. She avoided looking up and I saw that she was blushing. I recognized her as the one that had gotten a touch of my magic unintentionally. Her color darkened when she realized I was studying her features.

"You are quite pretty." I said and she nearly dropped the stacked saucers. "I am sorry."

"How... how did you do that?" She asked setting her burden back down. "It felt so real."

"What did you feel... what is your name?"

"Amanda," she replied her lower lip snared by her teeth. "It felt like sex but more intense and more than I've ever had before. I've never let anyone... my butt before..." she said as she pressed her legs together.

"Did you climax?" I asked and she nodded vigorously.

"Boy did I," she said. "I am soaked just thinking about it."

"There is a trick to it. That is all I can say. You better get moving before Cook gets upset."

"Yes Sir... yes Mr. Blackstone."

Amanda managed to carry the dirty dishes back to the kitchen without dropping them. A good magician leaves them wanting more. I went to the front of the house and slowly walked up the main steps. The walls were decorated with old oil paintings of well-dressed people. The men and women were in their prime and I began wondering if the Blackstone and Atwood families were related. At the first landing, there was a painting that could have been a younger version of my father but the Victorian garb didn't make any sense.

"That is Thomas Avery Blackstone," the Cook said behind me. "But everyone just called him Old Black Tom after his grandfather. It's the hair you see it's as black as coal, just like yours Sir."

"How do you know so much?" I asked my gaze never leaving the painting.

"Your mother had me memorize them all before she accepted me as the cook. Avery was born in 1878 to Edwin and Margaret Blackstone."

She told me each member of the family as we made our way up the stairs. She knew their names and when they were born. The further up the stairs the older the paintings became. The eyes were the telltale clue that they carried the Blackstone blood. The women had the deep green eyes while the men had eyes like ice. There were exceptions of course. Katarina's eyes were icy blue but she also had the gift for magic. My eyes were green even though I could cast spells. We topped the steps and Cook continued upward to the third floor and her room. I did as I was promised and kissed the girls' goodnight and tucked them in. My mother was the last and it was only then that I realized Katarina was unaccounted for.

"Rock her world," Mom purred as she pulled the covers to her chin. "She is extra special."

I walked down the hall to my wing of the house. I was worried that I was going to be all alone down here. Apparently, that wasn't a fear I needed to concern myself with. I was already excited when I opened the door to my bedroom. Katarina was beneath the covers and she was smiling as I closed the door. I kicked off my shoes and stripped down. She watched and her gaze fixed on a spot below my belly button. Once I was naked I slipped beneath the chilly covers. I lay flat and she snuggled close.

"We have all night." She whispered in my ear. "I can practically hear all those questions buzzing around in your head."

"Your eyes are so blue," I said. "Is that because you can do magic?"

"Yep," she replied. "They used to be green but changed when I turned eighteen. My mom was so damn proud." She paused and then continued. "What is it?"

"My eyes are green." I said feeling somehow lesser for it but she laughed and then stopped when she saw my anger flash to the surface.

"You don't know. Didn't they tell you?" Katarina purred her hand roaming over my chest.

"Tell me what?" I asked as her hand wrapped around my cock. "Unnnn..."

"Your eyes change when you do magic. They glow like arctic ice when you are singing. Let me... let me have this..."

She disappeared under the covers and I gasped when I felt her mouth wrap around me. It was the same sensation when she attacked me while Rasputin and the others were around the table. Each woman has a way of making love to a man's cock. Katarina licked me to a full and quivering erection. Instead of continuing she shifted her position and straddled me. I pushed the covers down and watched as slowly impaled herself on me. She had an amazing body and was built like many of the women in the Blackstone family. There were the characteristic wide hips, round ass, and of course large perky breasts. She gasped when my cock sunk deep inside of her.

"I knew it." She growled as she began moving. "Your magic and the real thing are so close to one another. No wonder they are so damn spoiled."

I leaned up and kissed her. It was like throwing gasoline on an open flame. The intensity of her hunger was a bit frightening. She kissed me back as she slammed her hips against me. Katarina grunted into my mouth as she fucked me. I shivered every time my cock hit home. She was strong and had the stamina to keep her body moving until she suddenly broke our kiss and cried out. I felt her squeeze me tight as she climaxed. Her orgasm hit her so hard she lay panting atop me. I rolled her onto her back and knelt above her. I waited until her breathing was back to normal. I moved slowly and seemed focused on my pleasure now. She squeezed her internal muscles each time I pulled back.

"I'm going to milk you." Katarina growled.

"I'm going to break you." I fired back.

I cupped her tits and suckled her nipples as I slowly pounded her. Her facial expressions made me want to pleasure her more. I gazed into those frozen blue eyes of hers and cast myself headlong into our mutual passion. Was it the fact that she could also do magic that fueled my hunger? I felt a connection to her that was stronger than the others. I stopped long enough to flip her onto her belly. I grabbed her by the hair and pounded her as hard as I could. I made the spell in the pool seem like a walk in the park.

"You are getting close," she growled. "I can feel you getting bigger inside of me."

"Quit... squeezing... me... damn it woman..." I grunted as I continued to pound her.

"Shut up and shoot it inside of me."

I cried out as I rammed my cock deep and filled her to capacity. I rolled off of her and she leaned close enough to kiss me. The slap came out of left field. It was Katarina's way of telling me we weren't done yet. I told her that I was just catching my breath. Her dismissive snort just added to my desire to point out her mistake of pissing me off. Ten minutes later we were at it again. We eventually fell asleep. The sound of people moving around downstairs woke me. I slipped into my jeans and moved to the top of the stairs. The sound was the movers that mom had mentioned the night before. They were carefully maneuvering a dolly across the threshold. It had boxes marked office and Tiffany was asking them to follow her. The burly man piloting the dolly seemed happy to follow her anywhere. I decided it was time for a shower and breakfast before I took Katarina out clothes shopping. I returned to my bedroom and heard the soft singing from the master bath. Katarina was already in the shower. I slipped off my jeans and joined her. I kissed her neck and she told me how much fun she had the night before.

"This shower is freaking huge. It could handle eight people easy."

"You are a beast." She muttered in Russian ignoring me.

"I told you that I was going to break you and I didn't use an ounce of magic."

"Speaking of..." she said softly. "I have a proposal. We teach each other what we know. I show you shadow magic and you instruct me on sex magic."

"Sure, I think that is only fair." I agreed. "One for one, if you are fine with that."

She hesitated and that is when I learned that she only knew half a dozen spells in total. The book that she had learned from had proven too difficult for her to glean anything but the simplest of spells. Katarina told me that she had reached the physical limit of her spell casting abilities. No matter how hard she pushed herself she had plateaued. She described things the same way Ma Yaun and my father had. There were limitations for everyone. Just as certain athletes would never be Olympians the same was true with magic. I, for some reason or another, could learn more magic and easier than most others.

Lost Boy
Lost Boy
5,800 Followers