Legacy: Backlash

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lost Boy
Lost Boy
5,800 Followers

The weeks turned into a month and eventually into two months. I asked if I was strong enough to visit Scarlett and he agreed on one condition. He didn't say what the condition involved and days went by without him mentioning it. I lost track of it until asshole cat woke me in the middle of the night. I dressed and grabbed my wallet and car keys when the cat said we had an appointment. The cat followed me to the garage where he hopped into the passenger seat of my convertible. I climbed in next to him and started the engine. The cat reached out with his paw and keyed in a GPS location. He then curled into a ball and promptly fell asleep. I backed out of the garage and followed the voice directing me towards the destination. I stopped off for a large soda before returning to the adventure. Not only did I have no idea where I was going but why I was driving around at two o'clock in the morning.

The first oddity occurred twenty minutes into our jaunt. I knew this town like the back of my hand and yet I was asked to take a right hand turn down a street that shouldn't be there. The buildings on either side of the road were odd but in a way, that took me three blocks to figure out why. The houses were all the same. Whoever had built this subdivision had used the exact same blueprint. After a quick succession of twists and turns I found myself driving along a road that had ancient Joshua trees lining it. The homes were now adobe and stucco exteriors and the wood and stone were left behind. I glanced at the sleeping cat but he was blissfully unaware of the weirdness going on around us.

"Asshole cat."

The road ended and the GPS told me I should make a left-hand turn onto a two-lane highway. I stared out beyond the highway to the ocean beyond. I sat there with my blinker on gawking at the full red moon hanging over a violet sea. I pushed down with my foot and turned the steering wheel. I drove down the highway humming 'Lakeshore Drive' as I went. The black sand beach grew and shrank along the edge of the amethyst ocean. Sometimes the view was unobscured but other times there were large porous black boulders lining the highway. They reminded me of meteorites that had pelted this region some time ago. I slowed the car when I spotted something on the road ahead. Whatever the hell it was it seemed to absorb the light that fell upon it. It drank moonlight leaving only a basic outline, a very disturbing outline. When it moved to cross the road in seemed to pulse forward the way toothpaste does as it leaves the tube. It gathered itself and oozed forward until it disappeared into the bushes on the left side of the road. I floored the car. It passed that spot and god help me but I looked at where the thing had entered the underbrush. I saw it. I perceived the thing behind the shadows. I forced my gaze to the road ahead. The primal scream woke the cat.

"What the fuck man?" The cat cursed.

"Uh..." I said feeling the wind freeze the sweat that had popped out over my entire body.

"Well... what happened?"

"There was something on the road," I said at the top of my lungs.

"Calm down Thomas," he said. "Talk to me. What did you see?"

I tried to describe it but words and my senses seem to fail me. I was surprised when I found myself attempting to explain the smell the thing gave off. I pulled over and stopped the car. I slammed it into park. I fought off the tears as the cat observed me. I felt like cursing him out but it wouldn't do any good. A sudden sense of panic took hold and I looked over my shoulder at the empty road behind me. I sat back and fought to control my breathing. I pushed down the fear and willed myself to a state of calm. I finally relaxed and the cat informed me that we were close to our destination. I looked back one more time before setting the car in motion. The GPS announced that I needed to make a right-hand turn. The only structure was a two-story stone building. There was a buzzing sound and that is when I noticed the neon sign that read 'Ted's Tattoo Parlor'. There was no door instead a beaded curtain covered the outer doorway.

"Hello." I said as I pushed through the curtain.

"Dude," a booming voice called from the back of the building. "Take a seat, I'll be right out."

The cat hopped onto a chair and waited. I took a seat next to him and grabbed one of the magazines. The cover art showed a female demon sporting a runic tramp stamp. I paged through the magazine and the cover matched the interior. There were all manner of mythical beings getting inked or pierced. The photo of the giant showing off his pierced cock made me wince. I heard what sounded like a horse walking into the room got my attention. My jaw dropped open when the ruddy skinned succubus strode out and looked me over. I ogled her naked body and found my cock stirring despite her tail, horns and cloven feet. Her eyes were like molten gold and drew me in until Sorcerer Cat intervened.

"Ah hem," he said. "Sammie, he's a customer not a payment."

"Oh pooh," she replied and blinked breaking the spell. "How are you doing Lao?"

"I can't complain. How is Ted?"

"He died but his brother Mikey is running things for now." She said as she sat in my lap. "Ooh, your friend is seriously packing."

"Later sweetie," the cat said. "He's going to need all of his strength. He is getting a full Osirian."

"No shit," the succubus exclaimed looking me over a second time. "I see it now. Whoa, where did you find him?"

"His dad set up our meeting. You remember Old Black Thom. This is his kid."

"Yummy," the demon purred. "You and me gotta hook up. Your daddy is the only mortal that ever left me broke on the beach."

"I uh..." I said looking her over. "Do I get to pull your tail?" I asked and her eyes glowed suddenly. "I'll take that as a yes."

I felt the movement before I saw the large serpentine form emerge from the back of the shop. It was a blend of snake and man. He must be twelve feet long with two humanoid arms protruding from his sides. Most of his biology was definitively serpentine. He rose and smiled, at least I think he was smiling. I saw the flash of a tongue piercing on either prong of his forked tongue.

"Welcome to Ted's," he said. "How can I help?"

"I um need..." I said looking at the cat. "I need a full Osirian."

"No shit..." the serpent man exclaimed and then stared at me. "I can't help you let me wake up Jose. He is the guy you want."

Mikey returned to the back and the succubus asked if we were hungry. I was too nervous to eat but the cat never turned down a free meal. I walked around looking at the photos of past customers and noticed a distinct lack of human clientele. The busty elf sporting her full sleeve tattoo made me smile. Right next to her was the photo of a steely scaled dragon with two of his horns pierced. The picture of the centaur with two naked female elves on his back made me mutter 'yikes, that's gotta hurt'. The succubus peeked over my shoulder and giggled. The entire shop shook and I looked at the cat as if I should race outside in case of earthquake. He seemed fine so I relaxed. I returned to my seat as I heard Mikey curse at someone or something I presumed was Jose. The place shook again and I closed my eyes. I breathed pushing down the fear as images of the thing on the highway returning. Sorcerer Cat plopped into my lap and purred. The effect worked strikingly well. I fought the fear and ignored whatever the fuck was waking up.

"Let's get him geared up," the succubus said as she grabbed me by the wrist. "Come on handsome let's get you naked."

"Wait... I..."

"Relax, she's right," the cat assured me.

I kicked off my shoes and stripped down. The demon watched me and I couldn't shake the hungry expression on her lovely features. She squatted down and stared at my semi-hard cock. I watched as she licked her lips and then I felt her breath on me. I shuddered as all my pubic hair vanished. She touched a finger to her luscious plump lips for secrecy and I nodded. She stood and held up a series of small harnesses. The demon explained that they would isolate specific parts of the body so that Jose could work unimpeded. I stood with feet apart and arms out away from my body. She slid them on and into place. I wondered how they worked since they were entirely material and there was no way of attaching anything.

"They're enchanted," the succubus said as she handed me a blindfold. "There are runes on each of these and the room you are about to enter have the counter runes on the floor. They repulse each other allowing you to float."

"Oh, I get it," I said as I but the blindfold on. "Be gentle."

"Not a chance," she purred in my ear. "Follow me lover."

I felt her hand on my arm. She guided me towards the back of the shop. We passed a second beaded curtain and she told me to take a deep breath. The succubus shoved me and I felt my entire body leave the ground. Just as she had explained earlier, I was floating face up. I had no idea how far I was off the floor and I suppose it didn't matter. I moved my arms up and down but felt no other movement. I flinched when a strong chemical smell nearly overwhelmed me. I reached up to pinch my nose when my hand was slapped away.

"This one is rude," a deep baritone voice said in a way that while relaxed was loud enough to ring my ears. "Sorry, I forget myself." Jose said in a much softer tone and volume. "Let's get started eh?"

There was a soft squishy shuffling sound that began next to me but ended below me. The first touch was cold and stung. I clenched my teeth as more and more of the stinging sensation assailed my exposed back. I had this image of a sea anemone with all its tentacles and mass of stinging cells were at work. I flinched despite my best efforts but Jose just continued to sing as he worked. I tried to listen harder and decipher the notes he sang. Was he weaving a spell as my back was tattooed? The complexity of the song possessed multiple levels being sung at the same time. It was a chorus of voices that spanned every octave I could hear and I suspected some that I couldn't. In time, I could feel the impact of the song as much as the tens of thousands of stings I was suffering. The light burn at the beginning was soon replaced with a burn that no water or salve could quench.

"It is okay to scream," the succubus said from somewhere above me. "Do you want to fuck me Thomas? Do you want to plunge that glorious cock of yours into my warm wet depths? I want to ride you so bad I can taste it, taste you."

I opened my mouth to say yes but instead I let out a soul wrenching scream. She kept talking and teasing me from above. The demon was hovering above me. Her words blurred with Jose's song. One blended with the other until I lost touch with reality. I drifted in blissful darkness as my mind protected itself from the pain. It must have been some sort of dream because the demon appeared. She had invaded my thoughts and there was no escape.

"I'm a demon," she said as her dream self stood before me. "Do you want to fuck me properly?"

"What kind of question is that?" I asked afraid to answer. She turned around, bent over and pulled her perfect ass cheeks apart.

"It is a simple question," she moaned. "Do you want to fuck both of my holes?"

"Damn, that asshole looks pretty damn tight," I admitted. "Most women don't like anal."

"I'm not a woman. I am a demon, please answer my question."

"It seems quite important to you. The wording is quite specific. Do I want to fuck you properly? It sounds ritualistic to me. I don't want to get hurt."

"I vow on my soul that I will not hurt you tonight or any time after this."

"Yes, I want to fuck you properly."

She spun around and stood up. The demoness kissed me and bit my lip and her own. She let the blood mix in my mouth and stuck her finger in it. I watched as she used her fingernail like a fountain pen and drew on my naked pubic region. She sang as she drew and dipper her finger a total of three times. The song ended as the blood rune was drawn. She kissed me again and I was forced to swallow some of her blood. My cock was iron hard and pressed underneath her sex. My body felt like it was on fire as the demon blood coursed through my veins. Sweat broke out all over my body and I felt like I was in the grips of a fever. I felt the dream collapsing and the demon barely fled before she was trapped. I opened my eyes but the blindfold was still in place. The stinging pain was ending. Jose must be done.

"Finished," the booming voice filled my world. "Damn it demon, I warned you about this. You are not allowed to weave a spell at the same time I am working. I must make sure the Osirian is complete. Hold onto your genitals..." The force lifted me upward towards the ceiling but I felt no pain. "Good, I've already taken my payment Old Black Thom. I will let the she demon let you loose and thank you for your business. Come back anytime... and all that jazz."

The squishy slithering sound receded and I felt tired and alone but I could smell the distinctive scent of the demon. The succubus removed the blindfold and I blinked a few times. She was smiling as she gripped my arm once more and pulled me towards the doorway. My body fell to the floor and I lay there gasping. I could see the runes on the floors and they corresponded to the designs on the fabric harnesses. I instinctively licked my lower lip and felt a stab of pain. She had bit my lip and fed me her blood while I was semiconscious. I looked down and there was a dark red rune just above my junk. I licked my finger and tried to wipe it off and failed. The mark wasn't just drawn in blood but was acting like a tattoo now.

"What the hell?" I asked but the succubus just continued removing the harnesses. "Does that rune come off?"

"No silly," she purred. "It is a gift. Since your dad is dead and I never had a chance to thank him properly."

"There is that word again, properly. I don't recognize the rune."

"I'd be surprised if you did. It is a demon rune and it serves a single function. Behold... T'Chik'Duon!"

"That tickles... whoa, no way..." I said staring down at two cocks. "The rune turns into a dick?"

"You wanted to fuck me properly," she said dropping down to a crouch. "Male demons have at least two... one for the pink and one for the stink."

"Jose called me Old Black Thom," I said as she licked her lips in anticipation.

"Of course, he did," she purred. "With your dad on the Other Side you are Old Black Thom now. Can I?"

I nodded and she began fisting both just as the asshole cat walked in on us. I've never seen him surprised before but this little development took him completely off guard. Her demonic touch had me painfully hard in no time at all. Once I was ready she took one cock down her throat while she double fisted the other. The succubus alternated her mouth until they were slick with her saliva. I was shaking I was so damn close but a complex gesture fixed that. Both of my erections were now sporting a demonic cock ring.

"You can't cum unless I let you," she purred. "If you fuck me well enough I'll let you fill both my holes as a reward."

She stood and faced away from me. The demoness bent at the waist and pressed her palms against the wall. I did as I was told and lined up both cock and pushed. I was surprised at how tight her pussy was. It took a bit to work both into her. I was panting by the time she was doubly impaled. I wanted to climax but the damned rings wouldn't let me. Was this what hell was like? I moved slow at first since each thrust was a blend of pleasure and torture. I cried out as I was overwhelmed but continued fucking her. After a few minutes, I built up a tolerance to the constant urge to cum. I needed to rock her world so I did the only thing I could think of. I snatched her off her feet and held her by her inner thighs. I took control and hammered her from below.

"Take that and that you crazy bitch!"

The succubus howled as I pleasured her the best I could. Her first orgasm surprised the demon. Since I was somewhat numb to what her body normally did to mortals I never relented. I kept driving my hips upward even as her body shook as one orgasm after another slammed into her. I kept cursing at her as I fucked her. When her pussy and ass gripped me tight I wanted to cum so bad but was unable. I took out my aggression on her. I didn't hurt her but I became relentless in my quest to make her climax. Once she had reached her ninth orgasm I set her feet on the ground. I grabbed her by the tail and slammed into her again.

"MY... my tail... stop it..."

"Fuck you demon slut," I growled my body shaking fiercely. "You wanted me to break you and damn it I will. Since I can't cum there is nothing to stop me."

Something snapped inside of her and she revoked the spell keeping me from climaxing. The flood of sperm was impressive. It knocked the wind out of me and my knees gave out. The succubus was on the floor with me an equally quivering mass of flesh. I found the strength to raise my hand and swat her exposed ass cheek. Her body twitched as her last orgasm hit and left her breathless and feeble on the floor. I wasn't in any better condition but that didn't matter. I had broken her.

"Impressive Thomas," the cat said from his spot nearby. "There are few that can claim they bested a succubus."

"Thanks... Shifu..." I gasped. "Can you explain what has happened to me?"

"Jose has placed a complicated spell on your back. It has its limits and they are many but what it does do will keep you alive. The tattoo acts as an early warning system of sorts. It has some defensive abilities as well. A cunning mage can use it to thwart an attack while awake or asleep."

He explained that the tattoo would grow warm when hostile magic was being directed at me. It couldn't tell me what kind of magic only that I was a target. It also acted as an astral maze that kept unwanted dreamers out of my head for a while. If they solved the maze before I became aware of their presence I was screwed. It was worth all the pain I had endured. I asked about the payment for the tattoo and the cat just grinned. A small measure of blood was extracted by Jose while he worked on me. The blood of a Broken is quite valuable in many circles.

I managed to prop my back against the wall. The succubus was just getting into a sitting position. I gestured to my twin cocks and she spoke the command word a second time. The upper cock disappeared and the rune took its place. The word T'Chik'Duon was literally demonic for behold. I practiced it a couple of times to make sure I had it down. Boy was my family in for a surprise. The demon recovered far quicker than I had and returned with a bottle of green tea. I sipped it and felt my energy returning. She sat next to me and did what I guessed was the demon version of cuddling. She laid her head on my shoulder and wrapped a hand around my dick.

"I admit it," she whispered in my ear. "You broke me. That slap on the ass sealed the deal. If you need my help we can work out a payment plan."

"You want me to feed my enemies to you?" I said in passing and she smiled.

"That'll do."

"I was kidding." I said but her expression clearly said she wasn't. "Tell me about my dad."

"Old Black Thom was a man haunted by his legacy. He had the weight of an ancient family upon his shoulders. I ran across him while he was camping at a crossroads. Those are weak spots between the dimensions. The funny part is that I wasn't supposed to even be there. I was covering for a high-ranking female who had staked out that spot centuries before. She was called away by a duke and she had to pay her homage and her dues in this case three hundred souls. Your dad had you with him. You were so cute back then. You couldn't have been more than ten. I had planned on stealing you but he sensed my presence and we struck a challenge. He won and you are alive because of him."

Lost Boy
Lost Boy
5,800 Followers