Legacy: Backlash

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My family stepped in and told her I would be there. I just laughed and that was that. It was time for a little one on one. I guided her to the solarium and out the glass door. The moonlight glinted off the dew on the lawn. Scarlett clung close as we strode over the damp grass. The scent of a dozen night bloomers filled the air. I was still shocked by her sudden appearance and she seemed content on silently clinging to me.

"I missed you," she said getting up on her toes and whispering in my ear.

"I missed you too," I replied my arm slipping around her waist.

"Jackie said you found a monastery. I hoped it helped."

"I have a lot of practicing to do. I have a whole new martial art style to study. I hope to have some of it mastered by the time we set foot in Greece."

"Doesn't it normally take years?"

"I am an overachiever," I said laughing. "I have huge shoes to fill."

"You have quite a diverse family," she said softly. "Your sister Katarina is quite a fan."

"Did she show you her tattoo?"

"No..." Scarlett said chuckling. "Should I ask her?"

"That might end up in an interesting situation. She might take it as a proposition of sorts."

"Ooh, now I am intrigued. Tell me..."

"She has a red hourglass on her pubic area. So, she might end up flashing you everything."

"I take it you've seen it?" She purred pressing closer. "Have you touched it... tasted it?"

I cupped her chin and kissed her. Scarlett moaned into my mouth. I weighed fucking her on the cold damp grass or in a nice warm bed. The bed won out in the end. I scooped her up and placed her over my shoulder. I carried her back into the house and up to my bedroom. She quietly hung there and even waved to my family as we went up the stairs. I tossed Scarlett onto my bed and began undressing her. She lay there watching as I removed my clothes. This night was going to be about her. I joined her on the bed and pinned her wrists down. I kissed her and she reluctantly surrendered, for now. I kissed my way down to her breasts and she cried out as I suckled her nipples.

"Cock..." she growled as she shifted beneath me. "Want cock..."

"Patience, I haven't even eaten you out yet."

"MMMMM... fine, but don't make me wait too long or else."

I moved down, lifting her hips upward until her pussy was pointed towards the ceiling. I placed my face between her legs and began licking her slowly. I lapped from her taint to her clit. Her body shivered each time my tongue reached her sensitive button of flesh. She was soaked already. I imagine she had been thinking about this for some time. My face was soon wet with her juices and my cock iron hard. She was begging for cock now. I relented to her demands. I let her hips touch the mattress long enough for me to flip her onto her belly. I grabbed her by the hair and lined up the head of my cock. I eased my erection into her slowly while Scarlett cursed a blue streak. I watched her intently. She was savage one moment and then docile as I filled her to capacity.

"Fuck me damn it!" She ordered. "It's been so damn long."

I moved slowly but that isn't what she wanted. I pulled her ass to the right level and began hammering her. Her curses and cries blended into a singular erotic sound. Her musky scent filled the air as I pounded her pussy from behind. Scarlett howled as she came. I held on as she thrashed and shook.

"That was a good one." I said as she gasped for breath. "Tell me when you are ready."

I pulled out of her, left the bed and grabbed her by the ankle. I got her within reach and slid back inside of her. I lifted her up so that we were fucking standing up. Scarlett faced away from me as I slowly fed her cock. She cursed and growled but never told me to stop. Someone knocked at the door and I told them to come in. Scarlett struggled but it was useless. The door opened and Katarina slipped inside. She was wearing a black mesh body stocking and a smile. I told her to get to work and she sat on the edge of the bed facing Scarlett. She licked the blonde's pussy and teased her clit while my cock pistoned in and out of her.

"You planned this..." Scarlett gasped.

"I overheard you," Katarina admitted. "I heard you talking about my tattoo. I thought you might want to play. Should I go?"

"NO... I mean... oh yeah... so good..."

"She is close already," Katarina said in Russian.

"I know. She is a little orgasm factory. Ease a finger in her ass and see how she reacts." I said in Russian.

"Hey... I don't speak... UNNNNN... my ass... I'm losing my mind."

Scarlett shook as a second orgasm hit her head on. I was getting close and told them so. Scarlett wanted a taste. I lowered her to her feet and eased out of her. I took a few steps back so that Scarlett could bend over and suck me off while Katarina worked her pussy and ass with fingers and tongue. We had a nice rhythm going and I grabbed Scarlett's hair when I came and she swallowed greedily. I let go and was about to apologize when she stood up and kissed me. Katarina watched patiently and knew she was just there to play not be the center of attention. Scarlett had other ideas. She broke our kiss, shoved the redhead on her back and knelt at the side of the bed. Scarlett buried her face in Katarina's pussy while I recovered. While the redhead cursed in Russian I watched how eagerly Scarlett ate her out. She reciprocated and had two fingers up the Russian's ass in no time at all.

I knelt and pulled Scarlett's ass cheeks apart. Using only my tongue I teased her and had her eager for one last round of play. I had one good orgasm left in me. I tongued Scarlett's ass and tested the waters. I worked first one finger and then a second into her back door.

"Only... only you..." She gasped. "I trust you."

"You'll tell me if it is too much," I said as I fingered both her holes.

"Uh huh..." she panted. "Do me... fuck my ass..."

I smiled as I lined up the head of my cock and pushed. I went as slow as possible. There is something almost hypnotic about watching a woman's ass open for my cock. The head plunged in suddenly and I stopped. Scarlett's head came up and she gasped in surprise. Katarina kissed her just then and they both melted. I pushed equally slow until the entire length was inside of her. Scarlett's hips began to move on their own and I met her thrusts. It was slow and patient but soon as my cock swelled inside of her she was slamming her hips backward against me.

"He's in my ass," Scarlett gasped.

"I know." Katarina giggled. "Big isn't it."

"Fucking huge," she replied. "I knew he was fucking you! You are far too gorgeous not to fuck. Come with us to Greece... I need a woman in my bed... please..."

"If my Master says yes I would be thrilled." Katarina said deferring to me.

"Two women to please," I grunted on the very edge of my climax. "I don't know."

"Damn it Thomas," Scarlett growled. "Fill my ass already... I am breaking in two!"

A few more thrusts and I cried out as my cock swelled one last time. My load hit deep and Scarlett climaxed a moment later. She looked over her shoulder at me and I could see the perspiration covering her face. I pulled out and the look of relief was almost comical. I was about to call her out on not telling me but I could see it was useless. Katarina took her to the bathroom to clean up. I gave them all the time they needed. I wondered if she meant her offer or if it were a mere spur of the moment thing. I heard the shower start and the soft moans echoing off the bathroom walls. Nope, Scarlett was serious. I walked in and relieved my bladder. The pair fell silent and then one of them giggled. They both lost it and were laughing.

"I need to wash up too," I said and they offered to help.

I stepped into the shower to see Scarlett kneeling in front of Katarina inspecting her tattoo. She traced the design with her index finger and saw my sister shiver. I joined them and we washed up with a little bit more slap and tickle. Afterwards I sent Katarina off to her own bed so that Scarlett and I could have some alone time. I gave her a tour of the house, well as much as I could at that hour of night. She seemed as interested in the oil paintings as I was. I shared what I knew of most of them except the last two. I wasn't ready to share some of the family's deeper secrets. I shared the fact that the man in Victorian garb was an ancestor, Old Black Tom and the woman was his daughter. I left it at that. She stared at the last two images and remarked at the strong family resemblance between my namesake and myself. We finished the tour with a slice of homemade apple pie in the dining room.

"Thomas," she said hesitantly and I placed my hand on hers to reassure her. "Can I ask you a strange question?"

"Fire away."

"Well, how old are you?" She asked her brow furrowing.

"Twenty-eight," I said. "Why do you ask?"

"You shared so many stories while we were together in Hong Kong." She said and then continued. "You've been to so many places and done so many things and yet you are so young."

"I see what you mean." I told her and suddenly I thought about the strange longevity that my family was blessed with. "Maybe I am older than I look?"

"You look like you are closer to twenty than thirty. I guess martial arts keeps you young."

"That must be it," I said feeling a knot form in my stomach.

I began to do the math in my head. I tried to figure out how old I was. There were so many things I had done. Scarlett was right about that. There were so many countries I had visited with my father. There were also the years I had spent at the monastery mastering the Black Dragon. Was she right? Did the events and the years not match up? Was I older than I remembered? I tried to remember the winters I had spent with the monks. I counted them and my world went pale and I felt sick. Twelve winters I had spent at the monastery. How was that possible? It felt like only a few but I remembered a dozen seasons passing there. Scarlett's hand touched mine and yanked me back to the present.

"Are you alright?"

"I am now." I said and she smiled.

We talked about Greece and I promised I would be there for her. She yawned and I clasped her hand and led the way to my bed. It had been so long since we had shared a bed. We stopped off at my office so I could grab something. We reached my bedroom and settled under the covers. Scarlett laid down and asked me about the notebook and ink pen. I explained that her question had made me rethink my memories. I was going to see if I could write the major events of my life down and put them in chronological order. She snuggled close and was soon fast asleep. I found a clean page and began writing. I went over my favorite memories and jotted down where, when, and how long they had lasted. Many of them were short periods of time while others lasted months and a few lasted years. The key event was the twelve years at the monastery. There were so many places and people that we had encountered in our travels together. I remembered all the letters mom had written while we were hunting for antiques. I also remembered some key historical events as well. I distinctly recall sitting in a classroom watching a black and white television as Neil Armstrong set foot on the moon. I remember the fall of the Berlin Wall. I remember my brother going off to fight in the Vietnam War. I had a brother! How the hell had I forgotten about James? He had volunteered and died in a firefight saving more than two dozen of his friends and comrades.

"I remember Vietnam..." I whispered. "...Angkor Wat, Nepal, Kadath of the Frozen Wastes... so many other places."

I looked down at the page and stared. Each line item on the list was in an alphabet that coincided to the geographical location. The languages ranged from Vietnamese to Arabic and even strange squiggly runes. I added up the times in the final column and it came to more than forty-five years. I knew that the Apollo landing was in 1969 so that made it closer to fifty. How could I have lost track of time and even the memories of my dead brother? I closed the notebook and set it on the end table. I snuggled behind Scarlett and she ground her ass against me. I closed my eyes and willed sleep to take me. I altered my breathing and surrendered to Morpheus, the god of sleep. The dream felt like what people described the moment before death. My entire life passed before me. I seemed to mature slowly in my dream. It seemed to take forever to reach puberty. Now I had achieved physical maturity and I had stopped aging. If the Sorcerer Cat was to be believed, I was immortal. I was like the mountains I loved so much. I needed to go to Greece. I needed to break the links my father had set down. I had to live my own life. It wouldn't be easy. I accepted that and I felt a surge of confidence.

I awoke the next morning with a gorgeous blonde riding my morning wood. She smiled but continued to take her pleasure without hesitation. I watched her as she made slow circles with her hips and it was clear she was close to climaxing. I flexed my cock and watched her eyes go wide in surprise. I kept doing it and stole the element of control from her eventually. I rolled Scarlett onto her back and began thrusting slowly but soon I was hammering her as fast as I could. I felt the sting of her nails raking my back as she came. I stopped and let her recover. When she was rested I rolled her onto her belly and grabbed her by the hair. I moved slowly but the thrusts were strong and deep. She gasped and grunted as the pleasure built again. I told her how naughty she had been and she agreed. I punished her by stopping just before she came a second time. I waited a few minutes and then began again. I did this a few more time until my own orgasm was moments away.

"I am so close," I growled in her ear.

"Inside of me," she whimpered. "I want to feel you come inside of me."

I started slow but quickly built up a full head of steam until my climax hit me hard enough to curl my toes and leave me a shaking mess atop her. Scarlett's orgasm was so intense she nearly passed out. I eased out of her and lay on the bed next to her. We were both covered in sweat and giddy when a knock came at the door. Scarlett covered up while I told them to come in. Violet informed us that breakfast was ready.

"You better wash up," Violet said smiling. "You don't want to keep mom waiting."

I sent her away while Scarlett started a shower for us. I went to the sink and splashed water on my face and checked out my face to see if I needed to shave. It was sheer happenstance that I caught Scarlett's reflection and saw the small glowing anomaly. I asked her to turn around and she playfully faced away from me and stuck her ass out. Just above her tail bone was a shimmering rune. I looked over my shoulder but didn't see it. The mirror was the only way of perceiving it. I settled into the shower behind Scarlett. I washed her back and lay my right palm on the spot where the rune was. I charged my hand with chi and pushed lightly.

"Ooh, that feels weird," she gasped.

"Does it hurt?" I asked as I added more energy to the palm of my hand.

"No, it's more like pressure," she moaned as she bent over and let out an erotic growl.

"Almost got it," I said as I removed my hand, formed a sphere of chi between my hands and thrust it into her at base of her spine.

"UNNNNN Yeah," she cried out as she climaxed.

I turned her until I could see her reflection from the shower. The rune was gone. I finished washing her body feeling for any other energy spikes. There weren't any that I could detect. She rinsed and kissed me fiercely. She reciprocated which included an intense blowjob that left me weak in the knees. We dried off and dressed. Everyone was waiting for us as we took our spot at the dining room table. I noticed Scarlett wince a little when she sat down. I think everyone else noticed too. But it was Violet that said what everyone was thinking.

"A little ice helps," she blurted out. "You'll be okay in a few days..."

"Violet," Mom said cutting her off. "No one wants to hear about that."

Cook and my cousins brought in the platters of food and we ate. Despite mom's warning she offered remedies to Scarlett for the relief of anal sex ache. Scarlett just smiled and nodded politely. Mom narrowed her eyes but I guided the conversation around my trip to Greece. I asked what my sisters wanted from overseas. I kept a mental list. Katarina asked Scarlett if she was doing any projects and she nodded between chewing her food.

"As a matter of fact," she said and then took a sip of coffee. "I am working for Disney doing voice over work for a new animated series."

"Ooh, which one," Violet asked clapping her hands.

"Sorry Violet," Scarlett said frowning. "I can't tell you. It hasn't been announced to the public yet."

"I understand," she said frowning.

"If I give you a clue will you promise not to tell anyone?" Scarlett offered and my sister's face lit up. Violet promised and crossed her heart and swore to die. "I am not familiar with the character but her name is Bastilla. Don't ask anything else... wait... you know that name?"

"Holy shit," I cried out recognizing the name. "I was hoping they'd do an Old Republic series."

"What are you talking about?" Mom asked clearly confused.

"Um, I better leave that be for now," I declared and mom just nodded. No one else pushed it but I could see that Violet understood my reference. "It's a secret." I said touching a finger to my lips and Violet nodded.

"There is a photo shoot involved," Scarlett continued. "We are dressing up as the characters for release material. If you want I will see if I can snag a few things for you. I can't make any promises though."

"I just want to spend time with you in Greece." I told her and she blushed so intensely she nearly teared up.

"I love you too," Scarlett blurted out and I took her hand in mine.

There wasn't a dry eye around the table. Mom smiled proudly at me for so fine a catch as Scarlett. I leaned over and kissed Scarlett and she returned it hungrily. Asshole cat decided it was time to plop into her lap and break the kiss. She scratched him behind his ears and he purred loudly. I glared at him but he was oblivious. We finished breakfast and I walked Scarlett out to her rental car. She had a flight to catch back but slipped me a business card with her private number and address. It was official now. What had begun as a hot and steamy affair had become something deeper and more meaningful.

"Hey, before you go are you seeing an acupressure expert or... anything like that?"

"It is funny you ask," she said as she slipped into the driver's seat. "Robert hooked me up with one of his people. She's his go to gal when he is stressed out. He says she was key to his recovery from the darker time in his past. I only see her once a week, why?"

"I hate to ask this but..." I stammered.

"The shower," Scarlett said and I nodded. "I felt you inside of me but in a way, that was almost more intimate than sex. I can't explain it otherwise. If you say stay clear of her I trust your judgement. Call me and I will clear my schedule for you. Don't be a stranger."

One more kiss and she drove off. I felt a sense of relief when she promised to stay clear of this miracle worker. Maybe she was doing good, but my gut instinct said otherwise. Sorcerer Cat brushed against my leg.

"What is bothering you Thomas?"

"I found a rune on her lower back," I said as I squatted down and traced it on the ground. "I could only see it in her reflection. I used a chi strike to clear it away."

"Where on her back," the cat asked.

When I described the spot, he hacked up a fur ball. He then told me that the mage involved was using some seriously dark magic. Short term it wasn't bad but over time it could leech years of life from the victims. If she had a dozen or so donors she wouldn't draw any attention to herself. He also said that I had twice thwarted this mage. I needed to up my training and learn defensive as well as offensive spell craft. I changed into workout clothes and went to the dojo that mom had created for me. The first week was grueling. The cat dictated my diet and every action while I was awake and asleep. He trained me to defend myself even in my dreams. I think grueling was a mild description, I think brutal was closer to the mark. I pushed my body and my mind to its limits. I fought off his mystical attacks during the day and the horrific nightmares while I slept.