Legacy: Backlash

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I will teach you what I feel you have the talent for." I said after some thought. "Some spells have a dangerous drain on them. I don't want you getting hurt."

"We are family," she moaned as she pressed her ass against me. "I trust you."

"Hey, you have a tattoo." I said as she turned around so I could wash her front. "How the hell did I miss that last night?"

"I think," she said pushing me down onto my knees. "You were otherwise busy."

I buried my face between her legs and lapped at her pussy wondering if there was any significance to the red hourglass tattoo covering her pubic region. I thought it might be a fan girl thing. A gorgeous Russian redhead with an hourglass tattoo over her pussy. I immediately decided against mentioning meeting Scarlett while I ate her out. It could wait. After a lengthy shower we dressed, ate and headed out for a day of shopping. While we drove to the mall I told her that I had met Scarlett and she did indeed go fangirl on me. After a ton of questions, she learned that I had spent three months with her in Hong Kong shooting a film. That opened a whole new batch of questions about the other actors and what it was like making a movie.

The morning evaporated into a series of stores where I sat and gave my opinion when Katarina showed off the best of the clothing she wanted to purchase. While I enjoyed seeing her in a variety of jeans that hugged her ass, short skirts, and a series of tops, I wasn't sure I wanted to go through this again anytime soon. We returned to the new house. I guess it was home now. I was still acclimating since my return from Hong Kong. Katarina dashed inside while I carried the bags that held her clothing. I was relieved of my burden inside and my sisters carried the bags up to Katarina's room. I noticed a new oil painting had joined the others along the staircase. The painting bore a strong resemblance to my mother but the woman wore clothing that appeared out of the early twentieth century. I stared at the woman in the painting and couldn't shake the familiarity. There were no names on any of the frames and I had to rely on the maid to tell me about the subjects. In this case it wasn't the maid but mom that appeared and told me about the woman in the painting.

"She was his oldest child." Mom said her lips by my ear. "She would do anything for him. A daughter's love is very powerful. Look how handsome he was." She said her tits pressing against my back as she pointed out the man in the Victorian garb. "He was so hungry for her and made her feel like the center of his world. How could a simple girl resist a man like that?"

"What happened to her?" I asked even as she unzipped me and began stroking my cock.

"Don't move," she growled. "The maids can clean up the mess. MMMMM... you are so hard already... oh yeah... what happened to her. She got pregnant of course. She bore his children. It was a nightmare for her. Children are supposed to be a blessing but once they reached puberty they went wrong." She began using both hands now. "They broke her heart but each time he seduced her repeatedly. He learned all her weaknesses. He fucked her out in public. He tied her up. He let men watch them go at it. He broke her down until she was a shadow of her former self. Come for me... I can feel you twitching in my grasp. I know that you're close."

"Aw shit..." I panted as her hands worked faster.

"Give it to me baby... Almost there... YES..." she cried out as a jet of cum flew from the tip of my cock. "Such a good boy! I am so proud of you. Ooh, you are still hard... Katarina do it... come on you little slut... on your knees... that's it... suck him off... no don't use your hands..."

"The woman... oh damn... that feels amazing... who is she?"

"It's me damn it," she admitted as Katarina deep-throated me. "It was a gift from dad when I turned eighteen."

"Holy shit," I said as the implications hit me. "He wasn't the only one with the unusually long lifespan. How old are you? That was rude, when were you born?"

"Seventeen June nineteen hundred and one," she half whispered as Katarina worked me over with her mouth. "She is going to swallow Thomas. She likes to swallow, don't you?"

"You learned a lot from dear old dad." I moaned as the feisty redhead used her tongue and mouth to their utmost. "Oh god damn girl, you are driving me crazy!"

"Is your ass ready Violet?" Mom asked as she kissed my neck.

"Yes mom..." Violet moaned. "The toy is buried nice and deep. I lubed it up just like you told me. It took a bit but I got it in. Wow... he is hard! It's been so damn long... the maids are watching... you know what that does to me."

"I know baby," Mom purred. "Be a dear and play with my tits."

I looked over my shoulder and the entire female staff was arrayed at the top of the steps. They were dressed in traditional maid uniforms and they had their skirts lifted as they masturbated. Katarina was thrusting her head forward now. She was making lewd noises as I fought the urge to climax. Violet was next to mom cupping her tits and teasing the nipples. The entire scene was bordering on the surreal. I liked being watched but this was just so unexpected. I cried out a warning as Katarina swallowed hard. The load hit the back of her throat as I panted. I expected a few minutes to catch my breath but my mother had other ideas. She gestured and one of the maids walked down the steps and took Katarina's position.

"Jack him off dear," Mom ordered. "Get him nice and hard for Violet."

"Yes Auntie," the maid replied as she got down on her knees. "He is still half hard... MMMM... tasty."

"Auntie," I gasped as her lips wrapped around the head of my cock. "No way... are they related too?"

"We are all family here Thomas," Mom announced. "We take care of our own. We will do anything for the head of the family, anything."

I glanced down and saw the flash of blue-green eyes from my cousin. They were the color of sea water and so bright as she got me hard with hands and mouth. She got to her feet and said those two words, he's ready. Violet walked in front of me. She bent over and grabbed her ankles. My cousin plucked the toy from sis' ass and took my erection in hand. She guided it to its target. All I had to do was push. I grunted as the head sunk into her ass. Violet begged for all of it. How could I refuse? I shoved my hips forward forcing the shaft deep inside of her. I was balls deep inside my little sister as half the household looked on.

"Fuck me Thomas!"

"Take that... and that... and that..."

"So deep," Mom purred her lips brushing against my ear. "Your cock is buried in your sister's naughty hole. You know I love a cock in my ass too. Did you know that Thomas? Did you know that your mother was an anal whore like Violet?"

"I do now." I said as I began moving. "Damn she's tight!"

"Of course, she is," Mom moaned. "She hasn't had anything up her butt for months. Her ass belongs to you. We all belong to you, don't we girls?"

"Yes." They replied in one voice.

"I can't last much longer..." I managed through clenched teeth.

"Fill my ass big brother," Violet gasped. "You are getting bigger in my ass."

She was clenching her ass around me and I fought the urge to come to the end. I cried out when I lost control. My knees almost collapsed when my sperm hit her insides. I was pushed beyond my limits. I surrendered and told them I was done. Mom relented and let go of me. I stepped back allowing my cock to slide out of Violet. She was kneeling on the carpeted landing now. The top of the stairs was vacant now. I made my way to my bedroom for a quick shower and a nap. One of the maids, another cousin, was naked and in my shower. She had the water at the perfect temperature and gestured for me to join her. She lathered up her large pillowy breasts and used them to wash me.

"Do you like my tits Master?"

"They are very nice," I told her as she trapped my cock between them. "Gentle... I am a little sore after pounding Violet's ass."

"Sorry Master," she moaned. "If you ever get lonely or just want to use my tits..."

"If I need your mouth or tits or ass... you'll know. I'll just grab you by the hair and use you."

"Oh YES Master... anytime... anyplace..."

"Tell your... are you all sisters?"

"Yes Master," She said getting to feet and moving behind me now. "We are all daughters of Keisha Blackstone." She explained as she pressed her tits against my back.

"Oh... I am sorry..." I began feeling a twinge of fear.

"No Master Thomas," she said mirroring mom as her lips brushed my ear. "We do not share our mother's defect neither do we share our aunt's skills. We are perfectly safe and content to serve you. We are family."

We rinsed and she dried me off. I felt so tired. It was an emotional and physical weariness. I slipped under the covers and closed my eyes. My cousin dressed and left without another word. I fell asleep almost immediately. Tianlong, the Celestial Dragon, sat on his cloud looking down over the world. He stretched out like a great cat and lightning arced over his shimmering scales. His voice rumbled like thunder as he spoke to me.

"That was one hell of a homecoming."

"Yeah, I keep learning that no one is who or what they appear." I replied and he laughed.

"A caterpillar is just a worm until it becomes a butterfly. So, it is in so many things. Take nothing for granted or at face value. If it seems simple dig deeper and drink wisdom."

"I need to write that down," I said and the dragon laughed.

"Smart ass," he said. "You need to make your own path. It is all well and good for a child to take their first steps while holding onto a parent. Eventually they stagger off, fall, but eventually walk on their own. Son... it is time for you to walk."

I looked up when I heard the word 'son'. I locked eyes with the dragon and that sense of imminent power struck me. I woke with a start and sat up. My body felt like it was on fire. It took me a moment to realize I was hovering in the air. I felt the needles in my body. The golden needles glowed with a shimmering blue energy. As I watched the needles plucked themselves from my body and settled onto the nightstand. I lay back and patiently waited for the last one to remove itself. They were lodged on both sides of my body piercing precise points of chi. Once the last needle left I fell onto the mattress. I heard a gasp of relief and saw the Sorcerer Cat panting on top of one of my dressers.

"What is going on?" I asked.

"The will of Heaven," he said between lungful of air.

"I had the craziest dream. A celestial dragon spoke to me, called me son."

"Of course, he did," the cat explained. "You are in every way that matters his child."

"I don't understand."

The cat fell flat and stared at me while it explained. The entirety of humanity carries the genetic memory of the Old Gods. Every ten generations or so a child is born that is quite exceptional, every twenty or so a demigod is conceived. Certain families are aware of this and attempt to artificially nudge nature and try and create a golden child. These are the ones that dad called the Broken. They carry only a small portion of divine heritage and so carry the moniker of Broken. In my case my father had succeeded. I won the genetic lottery. I was the child that came around every thousand generations or more. I had my mother to thank for that. Many of my siblings possessed minor abilities, things they could do that barely rated. In my mother's case however, her talent was unique. She could, while she was fucking a potential mate, absorb their genetic potential. She couldn't use it herself but she could pass it on to her children.

"Whoa." I gasped as I slowly sat up.

"Whoa indeed." The cat replied. "As long as she slept with men that weren't related by blood she could continue to collect that genetic potential. So, she was a bit of a slut. She took men to her bed the way a glutton enjoys an all you can eat buffet. She spent decades collecting potential until you were conceived. It wasn't until after your birth that she learned that her daughters couldn't inherit those gifts. You are her legacy and her pride."

My body tingled as I moved my legs over the side of the bed. The cat watched me intently as my feet touched the floor. I tried to stand but ended up faceplanting on the soft luxurious carpeted floor. I heard the cat's laughter and rolled onto my back. He jumped down and pounced my chest. He lay on my naked chest and continued.

"Do you recall the Taoist text?" He asked and I managed to nod. "Good, then you remember the drawings of the golden buddha and the needles. Your father managed to find my ashes and speak with my spirit. I warned him about the fake statues. The statues that instead of granting immortality would kill instantly. I, in my youth, came into possession of the real buddha. I used it and the needles on the woman I loved more than life itself. She was supposed to reciprocate but betrayed me. I was a fool. She took the buddha and melted it down. The needles were useless without the guide that the statue provided. But I remembered the placement and order that the needles needed to be placed. I agreed to pass on that knowledge to you when you were ready."

"Until the Will of Heaven intervened." I said as the paralysis slowly left my body. "So, I am immortal now."

"No silly, you were always immortal." He paused letting that little bit settle in. "The needles did in one night what it would have taken a year or more for Lily to perform. Your chakra and meridians are now in perfect alignment."

"So, I am the descendent of a dragon?" I asked.

"You are going to have to see what abilities you manifest now. I have my suspicions though."

My bedroom door opened and I saw my mother standing in the doorway. She was upside down in my field of vision. I smiled and managed a wave. I was still weak as a kitten but I would recover. She asked what was going on when she saw the needles on the end table. A lurid string of curses filled the air and I giggled. It wasn't exactly like being drunk but it was close. The tingly feeling faded and was replaced by a fierce prickling sensation. Mom pressed her lips together and produced a whistle that shrieked and called sisters and cousins alike. They arrived and managed to lift me back into bed. Sorcerer Cat suggested lots of orange juice and dark chocolate. Cook produced both in record time and quantity. Melody and Tiffany offered to keep an eye on me. Mom ordered everyone but them out and they would take turns keeping an eye on me until I recovered.

Once the room was relatively empty Mom spun on the cat and glared at him. I shivered when I saw the look she gave him. It was the exact same expression I had been on the receiving end when I fucked up. She left and the cat followed her. I swear his shoulders were slumped and his tail dragging behind him. I feel for you dude. What kind of conversation were they going to have? I tried to put myself in the cat's place. How would the 'will of heaven' go over with my mom? Melody held up a glass of orange juice and I took a drink. It was the best juice I had ever had. The same was true with the candy. As Tiffany unwrapped the dark chocolate I found my mouth watering in anticipation. She popped the small treat into my mouth and I chewed slowly. The cat was right. It was perfect for my needs. I alternated for a bit and the focused on the juice. I felt dehydrated after the acupuncture session.

"How do you like the house?" Melody asked.

"It's freaking huge," I said and they both nodded.

"It has to be," Tiffany said and then realizing she had said something she shouldn't.

"Damn it Tiffany," Melody cursed. "Mom is going to beat your ass again."

"Again?" I asked and Melody continued.

"She told her not to date Snake," Melody said measuring her next words carefully. "There was an incident."

"Hey now, that is ancient history," Tiffany jumped into the fray. "He didn't mean it. It was an accident."

"Accident," Melody growled. "You call a black eye and bruises on your arms an accident?"

"I caused him to lose his temper..." Tiffany said and saw my expression and fell silent. "Don't kill him Thomas. He is heading back home."

"I forbid you to see him or anyone like him." I said my hands shaking and my voice cracking. "No one..." I faltered as tears obscured my vision. "No one touches you... hits you... ever..."

Tiffany held me and Melody remained close. I heard mom's voice in the hallway as she shouted at the cat. I couldn't tell what she was saying but she was pissed. I wiped away the tears and sipped more juice. I felt like I was made of glass and that at any moment I would shatter. I looked at Tiffany and asked her about her previous statement and didn't miss Melody glaring at her. Tiffany stood her ground and told me the truth.

"Katarina isn't the last," Tiffany said. "There are other sisters out there."

"Dad was a busy guy," I said and laughed. "Mom said she knew of six others, are there more?"

They both shrugged. The house was clearly big enough for several more 'sisters' to join us. It wasn't coincidence that Katarina appeared when she did. Like so much that had happened recently a cleverly laid plan had been set into motion. The dragon had repeated as much. I had to decide to follow it or find a way of dodging the falling dominos. I yawned and my sisters smiled as they refilled my juice glass and left me alone to get some rest. I slipped back under the covers and closed my eyes. There were no dreams that I remembered. I drifted in an inky blackness that was silent and comforting. I woke up and the room was dark. I felt great. I hadn't slept that well since I was a child. I turned on the lamp and sat up. I swung my legs out and got to my feet. I heard a burst of laughter from beyond the bedroom door. I put on some clothes and went out. Another round of laughter and I made my way down the hall and down the steps. The dining room was filled with family and one visitor. It took me a few seconds to realize that it was Scarlett sitting at the table relating a story about our time in Hong Kong.

"...so, there was Thomas and Danny sparring without a plan or a choreographer... the director filmed the entire thing and demanded that the editor work it into the film."

"I didn't know that." I said and everyone turned to look at me.

"Thomas," Scarlett squealed and raced over into my arms. "I missed you like crazy."

She kissed me and my family made noises when I kissed her back. I pulled her into my arms and held her for a long minute. Mom broke up the moment with an offer of a fresh cup of coffee. We sat down and Cook arrived with a full pot of coffee. Scarlett sat in my lap and didn't seem to want to let go. I slid my arm around her waist and she let out a sigh of relief. I joined the conversation and bragged on Scarlett's wire work. I told them how well she learned the craft and how her and Jackie had gotten along so well. So, we sipped coffee and talked about the behind the scenes of movie magic. The asshole cat jumped onto the table and Scarlett stared at him.

"He looks exactly like the other one," Scarlett announced. "He even has the same miss matched eyes. That is just odd... he looks just like him."

"I adopted him. He needed a good home." I said.

"Speaking of home," Scarlett said looking around. "This place is beyond amazing! I had no idea the antique business was so good."

"I can't take credit," I said. "It's been in the family for generations."

"I came to ask you in person," she said blushing. "I am filming in Greece. I wanted to invite you to come with me. It isn't for seven months but I thought it would work out for both of us. I am sure you could find plenty of antiques there."

"What are you filming?"

"I can't say too much but it is a Marvel film."