Legacy: Delving

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, what happened to it, the gem he found?" Haley asked.

"It is in the possession of the King," The storyteller said dreamily. "He has both since his father passed them down to him."

"You are talking about the Saudi Royal Family." I uttered and she nodded. "Have you seen... wait you said both... your story only talks about one stone."

"That is true, the Heart was found in the Nameless City but the Fire was in the vault of Assurbanipal. That is another story though."

"You didn't answer his question." Sophia pushed. "Have you seen the Heart or the Fire?"

Instead of answering she left the hot tub and grabbed a towel along with the other two Middle Eastern girls. "I knew it. It was just a story after all. There are no such things as glowing stones."

"That isn't necessarily true," I said as I pulled up an image of the Hope Diamond on my smart watch.

"I know that," Haley said. "That is the Hope Diamond."

"So is this," I said showing a second image of the gem glowing a bright red.

"Weird," she said. "Why does it do that?"

"Nobody knows why, it only does it after it has been exposed to ultraviolet light. It seems to soak it up."

"Speaking of soaking it up," Haley said. "Are you ready for another round, I know I want to see what you're made of. But my ass is off limits... for now. Oh, that got a reaction."

I returned to my spot on the edge of the hot tub. The blonde greedily lowered her mouth to my growing erection. I grabbed her hair and watched her reaction. I made a fist to gauge her reaction. She pushed her head down and took me to the root in one go. I gasped as I watched the Brazilian move behind her and began lapping at her exposed sex. The effect was immediate and quite pleasant. Haley began thrusting her head up and down as she licked and sucked. It didn't take her long to have me painfully hard and more importantly for her ready to get hammered.

"How do you want it?" I asked but she looked to me. "Fine, have a seat and you show me how bad you want it."

"You just watch me," She said as she got into position.

I did want to watch her. Her pale skin contrasted my suntan quite nicely. I have always been a very visual sort of guy and watching as she lined up her soaked slit really got me going. She never hesitated as the tip of my erection slid inside Haley slammed down her hips and impaled herself. The noise she let out rang in my ears. The Brazilian clapped and watched as intently as I as the blonde rode me hard and fast. I happened to glance and see our pilot standing nearby licking her lips.

"Are we on autopilot?" I asked and she nodded. "I was worried on how I was going to spend my time but I see a pattern emerging."

"You really think you can fuck all of us?" The pilot said biting her lower lip.

"I can try."

The blonde was fierce but like any sprinter she couldn't last forever. But she did manage to coax a damn impressive orgasm from riding me. She sat there panting as I asked the pilot if she was next. Her indecision cost her as L got up recovered from our first time together. She placed her hand on my chest and pushed gently until I was once more sitting on the edge of the tub. She licked her lips and bent over.

"You are still rock hard," she purred as her fist wrapped around my erection. "Oh, what have we here? I missed your tattoo the first time." There was a short pause as she examined it. "You do move in interesting circles Thomas."

"You recognize it?" I asked and she nodded.

"I guess my ass belongs to you tonight after all." She said and then whispered the demonic syllables. "Come to Mama!"

L attacked both cocks and it took a few seconds for the others to realize what had happened. I watched as the demonic magic snared their minds and lured them in. The copilot appeared and she held up my silver drinking flask. She walked around and handed it to me. She explained that she had received a message in the cockpit that I needed my flask and not to drink from it. I took a single swig of the honey flavored contents. I sealed the flask and set it on one of the trays. I warned everyone not to drink from it. They were too enamored by my twin cocks to even register the flask's existence. The copilot was about to leave when I touched her cheek. She froze and like some bipedal kitten she pressed her head against my hand. I urged her to get naked and she eagerly complied.

"I have a cockpit to examine," I said as I got my first glimpse of Pandora's neatly trimmed pussy. "Come here you."

"That's my copilot," Talia growled. "If anyone is going to eat her out its going to be me."

The pilot stripped down and climbed into the hot tub as Pandora joined us as well. They collided in the middle of the pool and the kiss they shared was smoldering. L took this moment to mount me and line up both cocks on her own. I sat and watched as she impaled both holes slowly. Her moan was low and soft. I cupped her tits as she rode me leisurely. I weighed her breasts and was surprised at how heavy they felt in my grasp. I kissed her neck as she squeezed her internal muscles.

"My ass... I don't let anyone fuck my ass..." L growled. "Hurts so good!"

"Who are you?" I asked as I nibbled one of her ears.

"Nobody," she whimpered. "You are splitting me in two... oh god! Where did you meet the succubus?"

"A tattoo parlor," I gasped when she suddenly lifted high and dropped down hard.

"Bambi," L exclaimed surprised. "Did you fuck that blue skinned whore?"

"Yeah, she got first shot at her little gift. She put on an arcane cock ring on me."

"Typical succubus," she replied leaning back and kissing me.

I grabbed L by the hips and began lifting and dropping her. Her tongue invaded my mouth as I fucked her harder and faster. She broke the kiss and warned me how close she was. I hammered her all the harder. Her back arched and then her body shook as she came. I held her close until she nodded. I let go and pulled out slowly. The Ambrosia hit me then and I reached out and grabbed the pilot's wrist. I pulled her away from Pandora and kissed her. The effects of the Ambrosia passed to her. It was like throwing a match into a can of gasoline. The buildup was slow but suddenly she was engulfed. I picked her up and she lined up my cocks and I lowered her. Talia broke the kiss and cried out as she was as she put it.

"I've never been DP'd before. Oh man what a feeling! Fuck me..."

L ordered the Pandora the copilot to bend over and grab the edge of the pool. She went to work immediately. She knelt behind the copilot and buried her face in the other woman's snatch. Haley and Sophia were soon caught up in the erotic atmosphere and were soon in an intimate embrace too. Unlike my first use of the Ambrosia I had only the one small dose. It was more than enough to allow me to leave the crew in one hell of a state. I dismissed Bambi's gift and decided on a shower and then a nap. The ladies were happy and so was I. The Brazilian took my arm and helped me out of the tub to where I could rinse off the chlorine water and dry off. I took one look at the gold-plated fixtures and shower head and started laughing.

"What is so funny?" The dusky skinned beauty asked.

"That is... it's a golden shower, get it..." I said and everyone within earshot started laughing as well.

Ten minutes later I was clean, dried off and having a light snack in my seat. I did have the companionship of Haley and Sophia. The copilot appeared after I had finished my meal and asked for my autograph. I stared at her confused when she held up the newspaper with the article that named me as the hero of the museum massacre. I had to recall what I remembered of the events to the girls. I talked about meeting the Amazing Randi and the other magicians before all hell broke loose. I read the article and the final official report said that it was heroic efforts that not only allowed the king to reach safety but that off all the ministry officials as well. I did remember the mass panic when everything went sideways. I had nothing to do with it and I wondered why they had chosen someone like me to hoist upon their shoulders. I read the entire article and buried at the end was the very reason.

"It appears the Ministry's budget got a healthy boost to show they wouldn't be frightened off by terrorists or anyone else. The preservation of history is paramount and more digs were planned in the future."

"All I was told," the Brazilian purred in my ear. "Was to treat you like royalty and hopefully we've done well so far."

"Same here," Haley added.

"So far eh?" I said smiling and they nodded. "Well, I do need a nap but after that maybe..."

"Maybe we can have another inspection of my cockpit," Pandora purred.

"I like that idea." I said.

"Get your rest." The three of them moaned.

Pandora had a noticeable wiggle in her step as she walked away and I didn't hide that I was checking out her ass. I yawned and the girls mirrored it reflexively. I lowered the back of my seat and found it surprisingly comfortable. I closed my eyes and the last image was the girls following suit. The dream manifested almost without effort and at the heart of it my friend Bambi, the succubus. She was smiling and with a gesture from her the dream expanded and included imagery from Sophia's and Haley's dreams as well. Haley appeared to be in freefall but she didn't look afraid. Sophia was standing before a crowd naked and touching herself.

"I thought you'd enjoy a snapshot of their desires." Bambi said as she checked her fingernails.

"One is falling and the other is masturbating in front of a crowd."

"What is your opinion?" The demon asked.

"I get that one gets off displaying herself but the other has me perplexed."

"We demons are gifted in linguistics especially that of the language of dreams. The blonde is unsure and needs a little support. Which one will you interact with first?"

"Why are you doing this Bambi?" I asked and she flinched when she heard her name mentioned.

"Who told you that I went by the name Bambi?" She asked stomping a cloven hoof.

"A short woman that goes by the name of L." I replied and the demon's eyes narrowed.

"Ooh, if I ever get my talons on that pint-sized Norn I'll..."

"Norn, what the hell is a Norn?" I asked.

"They are a particularly nosey branch of the Fae. They favor colder climates and have a weakness for long hard cocks." The demon growled. "Back to our dreamers here... humans aren't the only ones that are curious creatures. I want to watch. I like to watch. I've spent millennia watching the dreams of humanity. It's like a drug."

"So, am I just a fix for you then?"

"You... oh no," she purred. "You are my ball of string... my laser dot..."

She was beyond the defenses offered to me by the tattoo and I suspect she knew her way in and out from her time spent at the tattoo parlor. My only recourse was to play my part as her entertainment for now. I stepped into the Haley's dream. I was falling along her and took her hand. It was only then that she seemed to see me. She smiled and laughed as the fall appeared endless.

"I knew you'd come." She said squeezing my hand.

"Why are we falling?" I asked and she frowned.

"I am safe here. No one would ever suspect me up here."

"Who is looking for you?" I asked and there were flashes of memory all around us. "I understand now. Is that why you work for the Saudi's?"

"They are rich and powerful."

"They own you." I accused her but she didn't argue. "Is that what you really want? You want someone to control you, treat you like a pet, and hold your collar."

"Collar... what collar?" She asked when the scene changed. "What is going on?"

The Nord was on her knees wearing just a collar and I held her leash. The room we were in was a small bedroom decorated with old porcelain dolls. This had to be her bedroom. I walked over to the bureau which held several of the dolls and pulled the leash so that she crawled next to me. She never uttered a word of complaint. I didn't touch the dolls but I did lean down and look more closely.

"You like old fragile things eh?"

"Yes. They remind me of my grandma. She died when I was ten. She was so old and sick all the time. She had a doll from when she was a little girl. When she died everything changed. It all went wrong. I learned how to survive."

I understood her now. I walked over to the foot of the bed and she followed. I sat on the bed and gave her leash a tug. Her expression had changed to a dreamy mask of lust. She opened her mouth and began to lower her head and I told her no. She cupped her generous tits and I nodded. The Nord opened her mouth and a thin line of saliva trickled down between her breasts. When she felt there was enough lubrication she wrapped them around my erection. She pushed her tits together as her torso moved up and down. I could see the desire to please blazing in her eyes. It was so ingrained there was only my equal desire to make her happy.

"Not bad but I expect your best," I moaned and that whipped her into a frenzy.

"I'll show you," she growled as she squeezed her tits tighter. "You'll come for me."

"You have spirit for a slave," I told her as I grabbed her by the hair.

I felt her surrender. It wasn't anything concrete but something more profound. I urged her on with a tightening of my fist. Haley was muttering something over and over as her tits worked me over. It sounded like 'he will be mine', but I couldn't be sure. I felt the first twinges of my climax and decided it was time to move the festivities. I pulled her head back and told her to stop. She appeared heart-broken but I smiled and told her we were taking a little walk. Haley nodded and I led her to Sophia's dream. She was prone now with her legs spread in a full split with fingers buried in her snatch. The shadowy figures around her watched her and stroked their phantom cocks.

"Master, why are we here?" Haley hissed as she watched Sophia continue to diddle herself.

"I want to watch the show," I told her. "Now be a good little slut and suck my cock."

"Oh yes Master," she said and greedily went to work.

The dark-skinned exhibitionist finally noticed us. The dream perception changed and soon we were in the middle of a coliseum. There were thousands watching us and her. While the blonde sucked me off the Brazilian had her ass high in the air masturbating for the crowd. I tried to change her dream and found it easier than I thought. The stadium was gone and the Nord's bedroom returned. The Brazilian was propped up against the headboard while the blonde and I stood at the foot of the bed. The demon appeared without warning and appeared quite agitated.

"Wake up Thomas," the demon urged. "Your life is in danger!"

I had never left a dream before it was ready to end. The urgency of the demon gave me the desire to slip away. I opened my eyes and found Tai active and begging me to wake. She was warning me of armed assassins. I called up the stealth magic that Katarina had taught me and I had spent months mastering. I cloaked myself and slipped into a corner. There were three of them and they were armed with silenced nine millimeters. I recognized all of them especially the one in the middle. Gone were the storyteller and her two naked friends. The cold-blooded expression in their eyes was a stark contrast. I would have called it hatred if I were to put any word to what they were feeling. They seemed truly surprised to find me missing from my seat.

"He is here somewhere!" The storyteller hissed. "Find him and kill him on sight!"

"Yes princess," the two replied.

Those two words put everything into perspective. She was Qadira's sister and she must blame me for her brother's death. That is the only thing that made any sense. This was an honor killing and I was trapped on board with them. Most of the combat spells I knew were useless because they would cause damage in an area. I would cripple the aircraft and kill everyone on board. I had to resort to nonviolent means. I smiled as the only spells I could think of to incapacitate them were ones I used on family. It couldn't be helped. I launched the phantom mouth spell and began with an overwhelming level of pleasure. It would likely wake the Nord and the Brazilian but there was no way to limit the area for now. I had to throw a wide net to catch all three assassins.

"What the hell..." one of them gasped as her body was overwhelmed.

The three crumpled to the floor and I watched them intently. I quickly switched to the phantom cock spell and filled all three holes in each of them. That would keep them quiet as well as incapacitated. The sleeping beauties began waking as the effect of the spell broke through into their dreams. The demon appeared physically and clapped her hands when she saw the prone assassins.

"Well done Thomas, sex as a weapon you'd make a great demon."

"Thanks, I guess, but I don't know if they are the only ones on board."

"They are," she confirmed. "What are you going to do with them?"

"If something happens to the princess it might cause me no end of trouble."

"You could give them to me," the demon purred. "I could get rid of the bodies of course. They would just be a mystery that never gets solved."

"I... they did mean to kill me," I muttered as I maintained the spell.

"Not just you," the demon said frowning. "They would have been the only survivors when the plane landed. The bodies would have been ejected over the ocean. This jet can land itself."

"My options appear severely limited," I said feeling trapped again. "Fine, I don't really have a choice. I don't want this but there are other lives at stake. I have to protect my family."

Thankfully the succubus didn't utter a single syllable. She made passes with her hands and the assassins and their weapons vanished. When I turned to ask her what had happened to them she was gone as well. I did notice that the jet suddenly lurched when they disappeared. The copilot came rushing in from the cockpit. She looked shocked and afraid. I noticed that she barely took notice of me and raced to the back of the aircraft. I followed her to find out what was going on. We went down to the cargo hold and she walked along its entire length and seemed relieved.

"What is going on Pandora?"

"The jet suddenly lost almost three hundred pounds of weight. It might not seem like much but I had to be sure there wasn't a loss of pressure or fuel. I still don't know what happened but we aren't in any danger."

"I guess we should celebrate our good fortune, any ideas?" I asked even as L made an appearance.

"Did you find anything Pandora?" L asked.

"Everything is okay, I don't know what caused the loss of weight."

"Have you done a head count?" L asked and Pandora shook her head. "Where are the newbies?"

"I didn't see them as I came down here. Let me look and I'll tell you. You think they jumped ship somehow?"

"Maybe, they were real twitchy especially the young one."

"I'll check the jet's A.I. and see what the security cameras picked up." Pandora said as she turned to head topside.

Would the demon or my handiwork even show up on cameras? I followed the copilot up and waited to see what if anything would be revealed. I took my seat between Sophia and Haley. The two were just waking up. They left me to freshen up and touch up makeup and their hair. I was alone when a puzzled Talia approached me. When I asked her what was wrong she made a face.

"Did you know that one of the crew was in fact a member of the Saudi Royal Family?"

"I had no clue," I said. "Since we all got naked..."

"Yeah, that is the weird part. Only a member of the royal family could have ordered the A.I. to shut off the jet's security. I had to turn it back on. Whatever was going on the princess turned it off. I had that verified by the avatar."

1...345678