Letters to Beth Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thankfully when we got home no one else was there and Dad was able to get inside without being busted. I needed a shower after hockey and Dad joined me. Then he gave me a nice long fuck afterwards. So much fun!

Love Nikki. xxx

~~~~~~~

22nd February 2016

Dear Beth

I am invoking the unbreakable cousin secrecy pact.

I forgot to tell you something when I wrote to you yesterday. After Dad blew his load in the car on the way home yesterday he started talking about the pictures from school and all the girls in my hockey team again. He asked me if I was up for another challenge. I said yes of course because I was still horny as fuck and like, would have done anything for him right then.

He told me that he wants a picture of either (or both) my tongue in another girl's pussy or another girl's tongue in mine. So now I'm wondering what to do. The obvious thing is to speak to Rachel and Sierra because I at least know for sure that they'd lick me and let me lick them or even just use one of the photos I never showed him before. There's a fair chance that they'd let me take the picture that I need to please Daddy too. Part of me doesn't want to do it that way though. Part of me thinks that if I want to make it a real challenge, that I should go out and try and do it with someone completely new. But then I freak out about doing that. I kind of want safe, but I kind of don't want Dad to be able to identify who it is either. Fuck knows why, but that's how I feel about it. Chalk it up to weird ass me I guess.

Love Nikki. xxx

~~~~~~~

23rd February 2016

Dear Beth

I am invoking the unbreakable cousin secrecy pact.

OH MY GOD. You're coming to visit??? That is so fucking cool! And you're right, it is the perfect answer to the photo dilemma. If we take photos of me with my tongue in your pussy there's no way he'll know who it is and I get to do it without freaking out over how to pick up some chick. I'm so excited Beth. This is going to be so freakin' awesome. I can't wait to make you come.

Love Nikki. xxx

~~~~~~~

28th February 2016

Dear Diary,

I have to record this somewhere. Normally I'd write a letter to Beth, but with her here with me, that seems a bit silly. So instead, you can be my confidant and I'll tell you all about the fun that I've been having with her. She's being a bit cheeky at the moment. I told her that I wanted to write this down while I still remembered stuff and that she could amuse herself for a while. She's certainly amusing herself. She's got my dildo in her pussy and a butt plug in her ass and she keeps talking about what a slut I am for fucking my own father. I'm determined to write this though before I go teach her a lesson!

She arrived Friday night. She'd ditched her last couple of lectures so that she could jump on a plane and get here before it was too late at night. She walked in ready for a night on the town in a super-short midnight blue party dress. She looked amazing. The neckline like totally plunged down between her tits and they were in danger of complete exposure. Something told me that she wouldn't care if that happened. You should have seen Dad when she leapt in to hug him. Mum was standing right there, so he was totally trying to do the right thing and not look, but the way Beth came in, she kind of just drew everyone's eyes. Lucky for Dad, Mum was staring just as much as he was (though for different reasons!) Dorkus was home and sure seemed to enjoy the hug that Beth gave him. His eyes said a few things that he perhaps wasn't game enough to announce out loud.

After greeting the 'rents, she grabbed my hand and insisted that we get upstairs and get me ready for a night on the town.

Mum was like, "Just don't wear anything too outrageous," with a pointed glance at Beth who ignored her completely.

Beth led me into my own room like she was on some sort of mission. She chucked her bag in the corner and then flung me on the bed and pounced on me. There's no other way to describe it. She totally jumped on top of me and just started kissing me! Now we've fooled around a bit in the past as we tried to work out how the hell you were supposed to kiss boys and stuff and even fingered and licked each other a few times in the interests of furthering our 'research'. But this was like the first time that the kiss had been totally deliberately and totally sexual. Fuck it was good. Her lips are just so beautiful and soft, I loved catching the bottom one with my teeth and pulling on it. Beth liked to suck my tongue like it was a mini-cock which was kind of funny, but exciting. And her hands were everywhere. By the time she let me come up for air my jeans were undone, my top was pushed up to expose my tits (I hadn't bothered with a bra) and I was completely soaked 'downstairs'.

"Um, Maybe we should close the door?" I suggested .At least she had the good grace to be a little embarrassed when she realised that she'd left it open. But then she went on to ask if it would really be a bad thing if my brother or my Dad caught us like that! Her mentioning Dad wasn't a surprise, not after everything that I've told her about what we've been up to, but my brother? That was something I'd never even thought about.

"Aren't we supposed to be getting ready to go out?" I asked to try and distract her.

"Of course, but you're the only one that needs to get changed," she prompted me. I quickly stripped out of my clothes and had to dance around her as she tried to pull me back to the bed once I was down to just my panties. She insisted that I had to either wear nothing or a thong under my dress. I opted for a back thong. After all, I wasn't actually looking to pick up; I had everything I needed at home!

As I pulled on my own sexy red party dress (it was more conservative than Beth's but it

still clung nicely to my body) Beth grabbed my discarded panties from the floor.

"So this get's your Dad really excited huh?" she asked me, indicating the trail that I'd left in them following our kiss.

"Yeah, heaps," I said to her. Then she sniffed them! "Oh My God, did you just sniff my panties?" I hissed at her.

"Well yeah, I want to see if it turns me on like it does your Dad."

"And?" I asked, almost scared to hear the answer. I was unsure how I'd react if she started having the same fascination with my panties that Dad had.

"Well I find it kind of naughty, but it doesn't really turn me on," she replied. I was quietly relieved. She threw them in my laundry hamper and pushed me down on the bed, pushing my, dress up to my hips to expose my thong. "I think I like them on you better," she added and then licked the crotch of my panties.

"You're hopeless," I said to her and laughed. I didn't stop her though.

"I want to know that you're completely soaked when we go downstairs," she said to me as she kept licking and lapping and probing with her fingers. I spread my legs and let her have her fun. After all, given how good it felt, why would I stop her?

She claims that she only stopped when she could taste me in the cotton of my thong. She stood up to leave and I grabbed her and threw her down on the bed instead.

"If I'm going out with squishy panties, you are too!" I insisted. I pushed her dress up (all of about four inches haha) to expose her and laughed when I found that she wasn't even wearing underwear.

"No squishy panties here," she teased.

"Well I guess I don't need to lick you," I sneered and headed for the door.

"Well shit that back-fired," she said and followed me.

"Oh don't worry, I promise it won't go un-licked ALL night," I assured her. Mum, Dad and Gary all came out as we went to leave, everyone obviously wanting to check us out. Mum was clearly making sure I wasn't as undressed as Beth, Gary ogled Beth all over again and Dad checked us both out. I was happy that he spent as much (maybe even more) time checking me out given that Beth's amazing boobs were almost on full display.

"How are you getting there and back again?" Dad asked.

"Cab," I told him.

"Save your money, I'll drive you," he offered. We gladly took him up on that offer. Beth made me get in the front seat and she sat in the middle at the back, one foot either side of the hump and leaning forward to talk to us. I could tell Dad struggled with the view in the rear-vision mirror. He may have thought the adjustment he made to it was subtle, but I drive and I know that it was aimed a bit further down than was appropriate. I made sure that he had something to look at on my side of the car as well though, spreading my legs and letting my dress ride up to completely expose my thong.

By the time we got to the club in town I was so freakin' horny. We bought drinks and danced and teased a heap of boys, but we were really only there to have fun with each other. We drank and danced, ground on each other and kissed and generally misbehaved, though not so badly as to get into any trouble. When it was time to come home I texted Dad.

He picked us up out the front of the club and we rode home in the same seats as we had on the way there. I spread my legs as much as I could without it looking like Beth could see, then used my hand to rub my panties the whole way home. Beth didn't exactly hold back too much either. I swear she let a boob slip out of its cup at one point and blamed it on failed boob-tape. She even pretended to lose her balance going around a corner and fell to one side with her legs everywhere. From the look on Dad's face I was pretty sure that he'd copped an eyeful of Beth's shaved pussy.

When we got home Beth headed straight for the toilet and I seized the chance to kiss Daddy. I kissed him hard and hungrily, my hand groping his hard cock through the track pants he'd pulled on to come and pick us up. The groan that escaped into my mouth as he kissed me told me exactly how much he wanted me, but the sound of the bathroom lock clicking snapped him away from me. I wanted so badly to tell him that it didn't matter, that Beth would likely join in and that she certainly wouldn't be upset, but I didn't. That was a surprise for later.

Beth wished Dad a good night and dragged me off to my room where she threw me on the bed and pounced on me for the second time that day. Clothes were soon flying everywhere and I quickly found myself naked in my bed with my cousin. Man, I can remember a time when I would never have thought of that as a sentence that I'd write so casually!

Beth went straight for my pussy. After a brief kiss, she was between my legs with her tongue buried between my lips. I clawed at her hair, holding her against me, as desperate to have her there as she was to be there. It was heavenly. It was different from when Dad licked me. It was less forceful yet communicated the same desire and need. It was more of a tease toward orgasm than a driving force but when I came, I came hard.

When Beth kissed me I could taste myself all over her beautifully soft lips. I needed to reciprocate. I slipped down between her legs and pushed her knees wide. She was perfectly bare and her labia were swollen with desire. Her inner lips protruded from between the outer and I spread them with my fingers, finding her as wet as I felt. I licked up through her slit to her clit and flicked it a couple of times. I sucked it, I poked my tongue in her pussy and I fingered her at various times as I sought to bring her to the same pleasured heights that she had taken me. My nipples ached with excitement and my heart hammered away within my chest. I settled into a steady up and down grind of my tongue on Beth's clit until she clutched my head between her thighs and gave the most delightful trilling noise as she came. As soon as she released me I clambered to where I could play with her sexy tits. When she couldn't take that anymore I cuddled with her until we fell asleep.

In the morning I was wakened with her sucking on my nipple. What a lovely way to wake up that was! We fingered and played for a bit but decided that a shower was in order before we went much further. We hogged the bathroom for what seemed like hours, mostly because the act of getting each other clean was way too much fun to stop.

"So, like is your ass off limits?" Beth asked me at one point as she was soaped my buttocks and ran a hand between my cheeks.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Well, you've had it plugged and stuffed and everything but fucked, but I don't know if I'm allowed to play with it or if you're reserving it for your Dad."

"I hadn't even thought about it," I told her. "To be honest, I hadn't even thought about the fact that you might want to play with it." By the time we got to that part of the conversation she had a finger pressed against my anus and was threatening to penetrate it. I pushed back. I couldn't help myself. My cousin putting her finger in my ass was way too much fun to say no to!

"You can play with it," I told her. "I guess it doesn't really matter what you do because Daddy will still be the first cock in there. So as long as you don't put a cock in there, its fine." That got her excited! She knelt behind me and told me to touch my toes, then went to town in my ass. At one point she had three fingers in there. I couldn't stand like that forever though, so my tiring legs brought it to an end.

"I brought a couple of things I want to show you, let's go back to your room," Beth suggested after she finished washing.

We quickly dried ourselves and vacated the bathroom. Gary called out something rude about how long the bathroom had been occupied, but we ignored him. Beth suggested that if he'd known what we'd been up to he'd be complaining about not getting to watch, not about how long we took.

I sat on my bed while Beth rummaged about in her bag. She turned around brandishing two things; a double ended dildo and a strap-on.

"Holy shit," I laughed. "I hope they didn't search your bag at the airport!"

"To be honest, I didn't even think of it!" she gasped. "Fuck, now I won't even be brave enough to take them home!"

"So what's the story, you proposing that we use those?" I asked and grinned at her.

"That was the general plan, yes."

"Oh I need to take photos for Daddy too!" I remembered. We agreed to have some fun and pose for some photos and then finish off by playing with the toys.

We stripped off and I gave Beth my phone to take photos while I went down on her. She took A LOT of photos! I think it was at least in part to maximise the time that I spent eating her. While I was enjoying eating her pussy I had an idea and asked her to take a video. When she let me know she was recording, I started talking and eating her pussy.

"Hi Daddy, I hope you like this video. I decided to add it to the pictures you wanted. It was kind of funny telling my friend that my boyfriend likes me to call him Daddy, but she's pretty awesome and let me do it anyway. I think I must do a good enough job eating her pussy that she doesn't really care why I'm doing it. It's a very lovely pussy, have a look. And it tastes wonderful." Beth zoomed in on her pussy and my tongue between her lips. I pulled it up and out, stringing pussy juice between my tongue and her lovely lips.

"Can you imagine being behind me Daddy? You could be fucking me right now with your big hard cock. Just imagine, every time you slid your cock in you'd force me into her pussy like this." I acted like I was being fucked from behind and thrust my tongue into Beth's pussy rhythmically. I was getting so fucking wet talking my way through it. "Anyway, I hope you like this Daddy, I hope it makes you cum hard. Who knows, maybe one day my friend will let us do this with her for real?"

"Fucking hell Nikki, that was so hot!" Beth said when she stopped filming

"I need something in my pussy Beth," I told her, " Just thinking about Daddy fucking me while I ate you is doing so much to me right now!"

Beth grabbed the double ended dildo and laid me down on the bed. She spread my legs and worked an end into my pussy. She held the middle in her fist and fucked me with it for a bit, before mounting the other end as she squatted over me. It was pretty flexible which meant that the angles weren't too much of an issue, but with her vertical and me horizontal, it was a bit awkward, so she lay down on the bed as well. With our legs tangled together, we squirmed around and fingered our clits. It wasn't as good as being fucked by a nice hard cock, but it was better than nothing.

"Let's do it doggy-style," Beth suggested. She dismounted and we adjusted until we were both on our hands and knees and facing away from each other, each skewered on an end of the toy. That was much better! I could push back and so could Beth and the dildo would push in and slide out as we worked back and forth. I had my head on the bed and an arm back between my legs so that I could work my clit. As good as it was though, I wasn't about to cum from it. Beth was in the same boat.

"I want to fuck you with the strap-on Nikki, can I do that?" she asked.

"Oh hell yes!"

She climbed off and left me on the bed playing with myself while she stepped into the black leather harness of the strap-on toy. It was big; bigger than any cock I'd had in real life. It was quite intimidating actually.

"I hope you're going to lube that thing up!" I said to her.

"Only after you suck my big fat cock," Beth declared. She told me to sit on the edge of the bed and open my mouth. Then she had me give her fake cock head. It was weird, no where near as much fun as giving head to a real cock. It was only exciting because I was doing it for Beth and it seemed to turn her on to look down on me sucking it like a guy would. When she was happy with what I had done for her she asked if I had any lube (apparently she hadn't thought to bring any). I grabbed some from my night stand and applied it liberally to the cock while Beth stood there and pretended that she was getting all turned on like she would if I was rubbing a real cock.

"You're really enjoying this, aren't you?" I asked and had to work hard not to giggle.

"Yeah. I know it's silly, but for some reason I find it really exciting," she admitted. Then she pushed me back on the bed and climbed between my legs. I spread them wide for her as she started to work the big toy into my tight pussy. I could feel it stretching me and I have to say it was pretty fucking good. Beth fucked me. She fucked me missionary, she fucked me doggy style, she even pushed me flat on the bed face down and fucked me from behind (not in the butt though!). She loved it. I didn't cum though. There was just something about it that prevented me from really getting off. In the end she ate my pussy to get me over the edge.

I asked Beth if she wanted me to fuck her with it, but she said no. There was something else she wanted to do. She got down on all fours on my bed after removing the strap on and picked up the double ended toy again. She fed one end into her pussy then asked me to bend it in two and stick the other end in her ass.

"Seriously?" I asked, amazed.

"Oh yes then when it's in there you can pound both my holes at the same time!"

Of course I did what she asked. With an end of the toy in each of her holes I held the middle and pulled and pushed and fucked her. She reached between her legs and fingered her clit until she came.

It wasn't a bad start to the day.

That's about it diary. We had some more fun later, but that's the best bits. Now Beth has gone home and I have to rely on Daddy again. What a terrible shame haha.

N.

~~~~~~~

1st March 2016

Dear Beth

I am invoking the unbreakable cousin secrecy pact.

I miss you already. It was so good having you over. And having you. And you having me. And well, you get the idea haha. Thanks for leaving the toys too! Not sure that the old strap-on will get much use, but I'm sure the double ended one will, even if only one end gets used.