Letters to Beth Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nikki_2021
nikki_2021
11,952 Followers

So yesterday was leap year day! Something that only happens once every four years. For some reason I thought that meant that something special should happen. Something different, new, exciting; something like anal sex. I turned Dad's computer on to look for some inspiration. I went through his browser history to see what he'd been looking at lately. I saw a lot of school uniforms! So when I got home from school, I left mine on. It made me wonder how much of the push to send me to a private school came from the plaid skirt and white blouse that we have to wear.

The evening was painful. Everyone was home and no one seemed to be in any hurry to go to bed. Even fucking Dorkus hung around and watched TV with us. Just when I was about to give up, his phone pinged and he said something about a game starting that he wanted to be part of. Mum announced that she was off to bed and told Dad and I not to stay up to late.

I tried to resist jumping him immediately, I really did. I failed though. Mum was barely gone from the room before I had my hand on his cock. He stopped me. I guess he was being smart but at the time it was so frustrating! I wanted his cock so bad and he was being all sensible. So I teased him. I stood up and rolled the waistband of my skirt in front of him so that the hem crept higher and higher up my thighs.

"Want to see what panties I wore under my uniform today Daddy?" I whispered to him, lifting the skirt far enough that he'd get a glimpse of the bright red thong I had put on after school (hey, he didn't have to know it was a lie haha). "Do you wonder if any boys looked up my skirt? I reckon the view would have been pretty good when I dropped my pencil on the way into maths class." As I said it I faced away from him and bent over as if to pick something up off the floor. I peeked back between my legs and caught him adjusting his cock. He had that hungry look in his eyes that told me if he was fucking me he'd be pounding my pussy hard.

I ran a hand up my thigh until I felt my thong and rubbed it against my pussy for him.

"Nikki, not yet," he moaned quietly. "I need to make sure your mother is asleep!" I knew he was right, but damn, it wasn't what I wanted to hear.

"Maybe I'll just go and take care of myself," I pouted.

"Don't you dare," he said firmly.

"But I'm horny Daddy, I need to get off now!"

"Just wait a few minutes. If you really need to do something, go get the butt plug and stick it in your ass for me."

"Don't wanna," I said, channelling stubborn five year old me. I swear his eyes lit up when I said it like that.

"Nikki, do as you're told. Its not a request. Go to your room, get your butt plug and stuff it in your butt. Then come back here and wait. I melted. I couldn't resist that tone; that command. I sighed and headed to my room. When I came back he wasn't even there. I sat down on the couch and wriggled around, feeling the silicone plug in my bum.

Dad came in a few minutes later. I don't know what I expected, probably for some sort of apology. I didn't get one.

"Stand up," he demanded. I did and he sat on the couch. Next thing I knew I was over his knee! He just grabbed me and pulled me over it. I felt a rush of air as my skirt was flipped up over my ass and then I yelped because he spanked my butt! "If you act like a little brat, I'll treat you like one."

He slapped the other cheek. I yelped again. "Shush, take your punishment and don't wake anyone up or there really will be hell to pay." He slapped me again and I bit back the cry of pain that time. His hand lingered on my buttock, caressing the tingling skin. HIs fingers played with the string of my thong. I didn't say anything, I just lay face down over his knee waiting, not sure what was coming next. It was another spank. This time though there were five of them in quick succession. Man my ass stung. I could feel his cock now though. It was hard and pressed against my side. Somehow, knowing that it was making him horny seemed to make it all good. I could cope with the pain if it turned Daddy on. He pulled the thong pretty savagely against my pussy and sawed it between my wet lips. He pulled the butt plug half way out and shoved it back in. Then he fucked my ass with it. In and out, sometimes half way, sometimes all the way. Occasionally he'd pause and stick fingers in my pussy. It was so hot, but the blood was stating to pool in my head from being upside down for so long. I squirmed and got spanked for my trouble.

"On your knees Nikki," Daddy told me. I knelt in front of him only to be told to turn around and to put my head on the floor. It presented my ass back to him. "I think that you're going to have to show me what underwear you're wearing to school from now on. This is unacceptable. You wear this and boys are going to see it and think that you're a slut. They're going to think that they can do things to you that only I should be doing to you. We both know you're a slut, but you're my slut Nikki. So you will not advertise. Am I clear?"

God Beth you have no idea how much that turned me on to have Dad claim me like that, like he owned me. He grabbed the thong and pulled it off my hips and down over my ass. He knelt behind me and I felt his cock pressed against my pussy lips. is hands pulled my butt cheeks apart even though the thong held my thighs together. He pushed his hard cock into me and worked back and forth to get deeper and deeper. His hands were on my hips as he pulled himself into me. He slid deep with long slow strokes before building the pace to fuck me harder. He pulled his cock almost all the way out of my pussy and then yanked the plug from my ass. I gave a little squeal then and got a slap on my butt for my trouble. I looked back over my shoulder to see a big string of saliva run from his mouth and then felt it hit my open anus.

"Fuck my ass Daddy," I said, half begging.

"What was that Nikki?" he asked.

"I want you to fuck my ass Daddy," I repeated.

"Then you're going to have to ask properly," he told me, sliding his cock back and forth in my pussy.

"Please Daddy? Please will you fuck my ass with your big hard cock?"

"Why would I do that to you Nikki?" God I can't believe he said that! I mean I wanted this so bad and I thought he wanted, it, but he kept drawing it out! I tell you I wanted to scream Beth!

"Because I'm your dirty little slut Daddy."

"That's right, you're my dirty little slut," he said and I felt the head of his cock push against my anus. It slipped inside. I groaned. It stretched me nice and wide. It pushed deeper. I pushed back. Dad held me and eased his cock into my ass. He pulled back a bit then pushed in again. He kept doing that and went deeper and deeper. It was bigger than anything that had been put in there before. It felt awesome once I got past the initial discomfort.

Then he fucked my ass. He slid in and out and pushed what felt like his whole cock in my there. I've never felt anything like it Beth.

"Play with your clit," He commanded as he slid in and out with long slow strokes. I reached back between my legs and stroked my clit. Daddy fucked me quicker. I can't remember anything ever feeling so good. I came quickly and I came really fucking hard. I was so hard not to scream it was so intense. Daddy held himself deep in my ass while I shuddered on his shaft, then as I started to subside, fucked me hard. He pounded my ass Beth, almost as hard as he's ever slammed into my pussy.

When he came, it was almost a relief that he was going to stop. I've been feeling a little sore today and keep wondering if anyone has noticed that I was walking a bit gingerly. Mind you, if Dad told me he was going to fuck my ass again right now, I'd totally be up for it. That orgasm was awesome.

So I'm no longer an anal virgin, which I just know you'll love.

Love Nikki. xxx

~~~~~~~

4th March 2016

Dear Beth

I am invoking the unbreakable cousin secrecy pact.

I thought I'd tease Daddy the other day. It was morning and we were the only ones up (you know how bad the rest of the family is at getting out of bed). When I realised it was just the two of us, I took off my pyjama pants and paraded around the kitchen in my panties because well, I've told you how much he likes panties. He was sitting eating his cereal and I stood by the table and poured some for myself and wiggled my butt pretty bloody obviously in front of his face. I got a spank for my actions haha.

"If you're going to carry on like that, you can make it worth my while," he told me. I thought that meant that he would get me to suck him or ride him or something. Instead he tells me that I can entertain him while he eats. I had no idea what he meant, but he soon explained that he wanted me to 'hump the table'. I felt like a moron when I didn't even know what that meant. Turns out that I had to stand at the corner of the table and grind my pussy on it. I can honestly say that was a first for me! I mean I've stuck things in my pussy and rubbed stuff against my pussy, but I've never ground against a table (my own heel is another story).

As always though, the mere fact that it turned Dad on turned me on as well. I stood there, grinding against the hard corner and got really wet from the pressure against my pussy and clit and Dad just sat there and ate breakfast. When he finished the bowl, he pushed his seat back a bit and pulled his cock out. I thought I was at last going to get to have some fun with it, but he just sat back and stroked himself and had me keep grinding away.

He had me do that for a few minutes before telling me that I should eat my breakfast. I went to sit down, but he told me that I had to keep grinding while I did it. It was a bit awkward and by the third mouthful I'd managed to spill some down the front of my tank-top. As soon as I did that he told me to take it off. I loved the look on his face as I revealed my tits to him. It spoke volumes as to how much he liked to see them. I kept eating and he stood up and moved behind me. I felt his cock pressed up between my butt cheeks and he reached around in front to play with my tits. On the list of things that I've never thought might be difficult is eating cereal with your dad grinding his cock into your ass as he pulls your nipples. Turns out that it's not easy and hence becomes quite messy.

I finished the bowl and Dad told me to have another. I didn't really want them, but decided that what Daddy wanted he could have. He told me to sit down and eat them and stepped around to the side of the table, his beautifully erect cock at just the right level for sucking. He stepped in close and told me to do exactly that. I sucked his hard cock deep and he gave the most lovely moan. He fucked my face until he was ready to cum. I prepared myself to swallow as he obviously neared orgasm, but at the last second he pulled himself from my mouth and stroked himself. I closed my eyes against a face full of cum, but didn't feel it hit me. When I realised he hadn't coated me, I opened my eyes to see what had happened.

He'd cum on my cereal! A big load of warm, white cum was splashed all over my bowl. And that was when we heard the first signs of Mum stirring in the house. I grabbed my bottoms and pulled them on and Dad just casually packed himself away and sat down.

"You might want some milk with that," he suggested all nonchalantly.

I heard Mum almost in the kitchen and so quickly poured milk into the bowl. Dad had this big shit-eating grin on his face as Mum walked into the kitchen. She greeted us both with good mornings and hugs and then sat down and poured her own bowl of cereal.

I stared at mine ever so briefly, gave Dad a glance and then ate it!

I still can't fucking believe it. I sat there eating cereal with my Dad's cum mixed in it with Mum right there at the table. Combined with how wet I'd gotten from humping the table, I was frustrated as all hell. I'd set out to tease Dad and had had things completely turned on me! I hadn't gotten off at all and he had.

When I finished, I decided that I needed to do something in some way of revenge. I left the table and went to finish getting ready for school, madly trying to think of something. I put my uniform on and thought about trying to tease Dad some more when I realised how wet my panties were. I took them off and slipped on a clean pair. That was when I had the inspiration. I took the dirty pair and went downstairs and slipped them into Dad's backpack. I hoped he wouldn't find them until he got to work. Knowing how much they would likely turn him on only seemed like a fair trade to me!

I thought of it a few times during the day and wondered whether Dad had found them yet. I got so excited that I decided to tease him a bit more. I took my phone into the toilets and snapped a shot that showed my shaved pussy and the trail that had developed in the crotch of my light blue panties. I sent it to him on his work phone. He didn't even respond. Talk about disappointed.

When he came home from work he was completely normal, like nothing odd had happened all day. I started wonder if he'd even opened his bag. It wasn't until Mum went to bed early again that I found out that he had in fact found them. I snuggled up with him on the couch and played with his cock like tends to happen when we're alone together these days.

"I found your little surprise today. You left my back pack smelling like pussy. It was very naughty of you. What if I'd asked someone to get something from my bag for me?"

"I'm sure you would have managed to think of something like telling her that your wife was giving you a surprise," I told him. He gave me a look that pretty much said that he'd not thought of anything like that. Then he pulled me over his lap. He pulled my pyjama shorts down to expose my panties and started spanking me again!

"You shouldn't be so cheeky, even if I really did enjoy the surprise. Do you know how long the smell of pussy lingers on the fingers?"

"Not really Daddy," I admitted.

"Well I think you should find out." He made me sit on the couch and strip my bottoms and panties off and then finger myself while he watched. He made sure that I worked three fingers into my pussy, even using his hand on mine to make sure that they went as deep as they could. When he was satisfied, he made me smell and taste my fingers.

"Tomorrow, you're going to smell your fingers throughout the day and you're going to understand what my bag smelt like today." He drove two fingers into my sopping wet pussy and worked them around. He pulled them out and had me suck them clean, the smelled them himself. "And I'm going to be sitting in a meeting and be able to smell you as well. I do love the smell of you on my fingers right in the middle of a meeting with the site team."

He pushed my legs wide and went down on me then, licking and slurping at my pussy until I could feel my juices trickling down the crack of my ass. I was close to cumming when he stopped. He reached into the pocket of his jeans and pulled out the panties that I'd hidden in his bag.

"Since you like teasing me with your panties so much, I thought it only fair that I have a bit of fun with them myself," he said to me. He started to rub them against my pussy. He ground them against my clit and pushed them between my lips. When I say he pushed them between my lips, it wasn't just a bit, he actually started pushing them inside! I watched, unsure what his intent was, but it quickly became apparent that he was stuffing them all the way in! I just lay back on the couch with him between my legs as he did it. It was kind of weird feeling, but also kind of exciting because it was something I'd never heard of anyone doing before. When they were all the way in he started licking me again. That time he kept going until I came,

"I want to suck your cock Daddy," I moaned, aware of the fact that he hadn't even undressed at all.

"Well it's a shame that you don't get to do what you want then, isn't it?" he asked me. "After all, you haven't even completed the last challenge that I set you and for that you get another spanking.

He grabbed me and flipped me over and I tried to explain that I had! As he spanked me I realised that I hadn't actually sent him the photos. I told him that I'd taken them but forgotten to send them and he just spanked me some more to remind me that next time I shouldn't be tardy. It didn't seem very fair to me, but I thought if I complained that he'd just make my butt even redder than it would already be. I mean he wasn't exactly holding back on those thwacks on my butt you know. It felt all warm and stung like crazy.

"You can send them to me tomorrow morning and prove that you actually have them," he told me when he finished making my butt glow in the dark. Then he told me to kneel in front of the couch. He pushed me forward so that my face and chest were on the seat and then knelt behind me. I expected him to pull the panties out of my pussy, but instead he just shoved his cock inside and started to fuck me.

He grabbed my hips and drove in hard. I think he'd got himself a bit worked up with the spanking and having stuffed my panties inside me. I saw him reach over onto the couch and he grabbed the panties that I'd just taken off. He rubbed them on my clit as he slowed down his pace. Then he pulled out and stuffed those panties inside me as well! I felt weirdly full. Rather than fuck me though he pulled them back out again.

"Look at me Nikki," he said as he slid his rock hard cock back into my pussy. I looked back over my shoulder. He had my panties balled up in his hand. "Open your mouth wide." I did as I was told and he shoved the wet panties into my mouth. As I processed what he had done to me he grabbed my hands and pulled them back behind me and used the leverage to drive himself into my pussy. I felt so used and I loved it Beth. I don't know why it turns me on to be such a slut for Daddy, but my God it does. He pumped me full of cock like that until he exploded inside me, adding his hot cum to the panties in my pussy. He held himself inside me and I felt each pulse of his cock as he ejected his seed.

He let his cock slip from my pussy. "Suck me clean Nikki," he told me. I turned around and after removing the balled up panties from my mouth took his cum-coated cock and sucked and licked until there was no sign of our sex on him. When he was satisfied, he told me what he expected next.

"You're going to pull those dirty little panties from that hot little pussy of yours and put them on. You can take them off again in the morning. Is that clear?"

"Yes Daddy."

I sat on the couch and had to fish around inside myself to snag a bit of the fabric, then dragged them out. They were sopping wet and gooey all at the same time. I sorted them out and stepped into them. I pulled them tight against my skin. It felt weird, but because I was being dirty for Daddy I didn't mind in the least. I slept in them all night long. I had to peel them off the next morning because they were kind of crusty, but I masturbated first. I rubbed them against my pussy and got them wet all over again.

Then I sent Daddy photos of me with my face buried in your pussy.

I'm planning to have some fun at school today too. I want to take a photo of me sticking something in my pussy and send it to him during lunch. I can't wait!

Love Nikki. xxx

~~~~~~~

9th March 2016

Dear Beth

I am invoking the unbreakable cousin secrecy pact.

Yeah okay Beth, I promise to send you the photos that I sent to Dad as well. I'll send them to you as soon as I've written this letter to you. I know that you'll enjoy them you kinky bitch haha. I sent him some more of the ones of us together the next morning when we were both sitting having breakfast in the kitchen. The look on his face as he checked his phone was priceless; total lust I tell you.

nikki_2021
nikki_2021
11,952 Followers