Letters to Beth Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Get under the table Nikki," he told me as he looked at the phone.

"What?"

"Under the table now, don't question me!" he hissed. We'd both started our day a bit earlier than normal (which has become the new norm given everyone sleeps later than us - it gives us about 20 minutes before we hear any movement). From the tone of his voice I knew that I'd probably just earned my self some spanks later on (Not that I minded that much *blush*). Dad was sitting at the table in his pajamas and as soon as I started to get under the table I could see how hard he was. His hands were busy with his pyjama bottoms and by the time I'd worked my way under properly, his cock was poking out through the fly. It was pretty obvious what was expected so I took him in my mouth and sucked him under the table. He was so hard. I licked up and down his length and then took him back in my mouth and swirled my tongue all around his head. I teased underneath it and slurped my way down the shaft again. I pushed it up against his belly and sucked his left testicle into my mouth.

He groaned at that. I rolled it around and pulled back with it in my mouth. I kept at it for a bit before giving the other one the same treatment.

"You look sexy with your tongue in a pussy," Dad told me before he started to speculate as to whose pussy it was. I wanted to send him the video then, but my phone was on top of the table, so I sucked his cock back into my mouth instead. He gave me a running commentary about exactly what he liked in each photo as I kept working his cock over.

I thought he was going to keep doing that until he came in my mouth, but he told me to get up. I clambered out from under the table and he grabbed me and pushed me down to bend me over it. I felt him pull my pyjama shorts down around my thighs and then his cock was pressed against my pussy lips. It seemed like he was buried in me almost instantly.

He fucked me so hard Beth. One hand pushed me down on the table and held me there and the other held my hip. He slammed his cock into me so hard that the table moved at one point. I was seriously worried someone was going to hear it, but he didn't seem to care. He pounded into me until he came. I love that feeling so much; that point where he thrusts deep inside me and all his warm gooey cum spurts out and floods my pussy. He held himself there and I felt every throb of his cock as he emptied his balls. I squeezed my thighs together and clenched him as best I could, wishing that he wouldn't ever pull out. He did though. He just stepped back, his cock slipped from my pussy and he said that he had to go get ready for work.

I quickly pulled my shorts up and dashed to my room, cum leaking from my pussy along the way.

What a start to the day!

All I could think about at school was the fact that my pussy had been filled with Daddy's cum that morning. I sent the first photo during the break between first and second period. It was pretty innocent really, just a shot up my skirt of my panties. I gave them a good rub first though so that there were at least signs of them being wet.

By the end of second period I was even hornier, so I dashed to the toilets and snapped some photos of me taking my panties off. I spent the next lesson without them on and even snapped a photo to show Daddy that I'd done it. I was pretty sure I'd get some extra smacks for risking someone other than Daddy seeing me like that.

During the rest of the day I took more photos, some that had my bra and breasts exposed in empty classrooms and some with pens stuck in my pussy (and of me licking them afterward). Just after lunch I received a snapchat from him. It was a picture of him sitting in his site office with his rock hard cock in his hand. I wished that I could suck him off under his desk like I had at the kitchen table. That would be so hot, being his intern sex toy!

That photo sent me wild and so for the last photo that I took for him, I took a sharpie and shoved it in my ass. I think it came out pretty well, but you can judge for yourself now that you have them. I should send you the photo of him in his office too, but I think I need to get permission first. Okay, how's this for a thought? Send me a snapchat of a sharpie in your ass like mine with the caption, "Please can I see your boyfriend's cock?" That will like totally blow his mind I'm sure!

So anyway, I get home, horny as all fuck and ready to fuck Dad the moment he walked in the door (even though I knew it couldn't happen like that) and he's late. Not a little bit late, but like seriously fucking late. Mum got a text to say that his boss needed some stuff done urgently and that he probably wouldn't be home until like 10 o'clock. Talk about Shitsville! Then to top it off, Mum decides that since she hadn't seen him, that she'd stay up for once.

I ended up going to bed on my own without any attention at all! It sucked.

So yesterday morning, after being completely ripped off the night before, I got out of bed early and went to have breakfast in a white thong and skimpy little t-shirt. I gave my nipples a good hard tweak before I went out there so that they'd be well and truly noticeable if Dad was already in the kitchen. He wasn't. I started off sitting on my seat and rubbing my pussy with my fingers, but then remembered how Dad had told me to hump the table. For some reason the thought of rubbing myself against the corner of the table seemed kinkier so I stood up and started doing exactly that. Daddy came in and when he saw me, just stood there and watched. I watched him as he watched me and saw the coolest thing. As he stood there, the tent in his pyjamas got bigger and bigger as his cock grew in them. It was awesome. I decided to keep going until he made a move or told me to do something different. Leaving the room wasn't the something I expected him to do!

I nearly screamed at him. He wasn't gone too long though thank god and when he came back he was holding something behind his back.

"I bought something for you yesterday," he told me without showing me what it was.

"What is it?" I asked, all excited (I mean come on, presents! Who wouldn't be excited?)

"What will you do if I show you?" he asked me.

"Anything Daddy, you know I'll do anything for you!"

"That's pretty open ended," he laughed.

"Only for you Daddy."

"Go get a carrot out of the fridge," he said. I couldn't help but grin. I had a fair idea what I was going to have to do with it. While I fetched the carrot, he took a seat at the table. He told me to sit on the edge of the table in front of him, one foot on each of his thighs. He took the carrot from me and moved my thong to one side to expose my bald pussy. He teased me with the carrot, poking it at me, rubbing it between my lips, nudging the tip against my anus. I was completely soaked just from humping the table, so when he did finally push it in, it just slid inside. It felt really good. I'd picked a nice long, thick one that didn't have much of a taper. he slid it in and out for a good five minutes, sometimes playing with my clit or teasing my ass with a finger then pulled it out and held it out to me.

"Eat your veggies little girl," he told me. I lowered my mouth over the carrot like I would a cock, sucking it deep. Then I pulled back and bit the tip off. He shoved it back in my pussy then before making me eat more. He did that until there wasn't enough left to make it worth sticking in. "Well that was a bit of fun, but I should probably have come up with something a little more out there for 'anything.' Oh well, there's always next time. Right, as promised, here's your present."

It was another butt plug. Only this one was stainless steel rather than latex and it had a bright pink jeweled end. He had me get off the table and bend over it like he'd fucked me last time. I waited for the hard steel plug to come in contact with my ass, but he pushed his cock into my pussy instead.

"Oh God Daddy, your cock feels so good in my pussy," I purred to him. I mean, I'd been desperate for it for like 24 hours! He seemed to like it when I told him that. "Its so big and hard Daddy and it fits like it was meant to go in your little girl's pussy. It's just sooo perfect." He responded by pounding me hard, but pulled out pretty quickly. I felt his cock slide over my anus, smearing my juices on it. I gave a little squeal after that because I felt the cold hard plug pushed into my nice warm pussy. Clearly he was just lubricating it because he pulled it out quick and then it was pushed against my anus. It was bigger than the latex one and much harder. It felt like it was wider than Daddy's cock but he didn't seem to care. He shoved it in pretty quick. I bit my lip pretty hard but was determined not to cry out.

Once it was in, Daddy fucked my pussy again. Talk about all full up, both my holes felt stuffed. He slid in and out and wiggled the end of the plug so that I felt it move in my ass. He pulled the plug and his cock out at one point and pushed his cock into my ass instead. It went so deep. The plug had felt wider, but Daddy's cock felt like it was straightening me out all the way to my stomach! I couldn't believe that Daddy was deep in my ass while I was bent over the breakfast table! It was awesome!

I thought I was going to get a nice warm load of cum up my ass but he pulled out and put the plug back in. Talk about disappointment. I waited for his cock to slide back into my pussy, but he didn't do that either.

"Turn around and kneel down," he said instead. I did as I was told and knelt down on the tiled floor. I sat back on my heels and Daddy's massive cock was bobbing in front of me. For a second I thought he was going to make me suck it which freaked me out given it had just been in my ass, but he stroked it instead. "Take your top off," he groaned, clearly close to losing his load.

I quickly pulled the t-shirt off so that I was topless in front of him as he kept jerking off. He grunted and pointed his cock at me and a long thick rope of warm cum splattered against my face. Some went in my mouth, some hit my forehead, some my cheek, it was everywhere. He kept cumming and kept splattering me. I could feel it on my tits, my thighs, my face; it was a big load!

"Now sit there and eat your breakfast," he said to me. I went to wipe the cum from my face with my t-shirt, but he knocked my hand aside. "I didn't say you could clean up," he told me. He went to the sink and washed his hands, then fixed bowls of cereal for us both. We sat and ate breakfast together as if it was perfectly natural for me to be sitting there covered in my father's cum with a plug up my ass.

"The plug stays in all day Nikki."

"Yes Daddy," I said, trying to scoff my cereal quickly in case we heard anyone coming.

"And I want proof. But keep your panties on because you're only to be a slut for Daddy, remember?"

"Yes Daddy."

And with that he finished his breakfast and left! I ran to my room quicker than ever. I didn't shut the door, I just flopped on my bed and plunged two fingers into my cunt. I lay there covered in Daddy's cum and frigged myself like mad. Just before I came I licked my lips, tasting his cum again. Then I took my fingers from inside my pussy and sucked on them as I worked my clit and came hard. My whole body shook like crazy it was so intense. I could feel my butt clenching around the plug and wished for nothing more at that moment than to have had Daddy's cock buried in my pussy again.

I took some photos during the day of the plug in my ass (and a couple of things in my pussy too) and sent them to him. I even got a couple back of his nice big erection. In one of them, he was sitting at his desk and in the background I could see one of the young girls that works with him! His cock was clearly hidden behind the desk, but man, it seemed pretty risky to me. She was out of focus, so I don't know who it was or even how cute she was (before you ask!)

Last night he tanned my ass good for 'infractions' as he called them. That included having no panties on at school and questioning him when he told me to get under the table. He had me bent over the back of the couch with my school skirt on and I swear he hit me so hard I thought the sound of it would echo through the whole house and bring someone running. I always worry later that one of these days my brother is going to walk in on us fucking or Daddy spanking me, but in the heat of the moment, I really don't care. I'm always so horny that I just want to do whatever pleases Dad.

After he'd spanked me, he pulled the plug out of my ass, but I wasn't allowed to move. I felt his hands on my butt cheeks. He kept them parted and then his tongue speared into my pussy. It was such a welcome touch after the spanking. He pushed his tongue deep, then licked down over my clit, then back up my slit. He didn't stop. He kept licking until his tongue circled my anus. I wanted to be grossed out but it felt too good; even when he pushed his tongue into my ass! I couldn't believe that he did that. He kept rimming my ass and poking his tongue in and out and then fingered my clit at the same time. He didn't let up until I came!

I was still bent over the back of the couch with my pussy convulsing happily when he shoved his cock into it. He pushed in deep and held himself there, telling me how much he liked the feeling of my orgasming pussy clenching his cock. He fucked me with long slow strokes for a bit, then pulled out and worked his cock into my ass. It feels so fucking good when he fills my back passage with his cock. For a few minutes he simply slid in and out of my ass with long slow strokes, but he didn't cum. He pulled out and walked me around to the front of the couch. He told me he wanted to pile-drive me, but I had no idea what he meant (I'm sure you do though, you dirty slut). So I ended up with my shoulders on the floor and my butt in the air, with my legs almost touching the ground behind my head. He stood over me, pointed his dick down and squatted. As he came down, he pushed his cock into my ass again. He fucked me like that until he was ready to cum. I wanted it in my ass and begged him to fill it up, but he pulled out and sprayed his cum all over me instead. He clearly gets off on seeing me covered with it.

I'm planning on showing Daddy the video tomorrow at breakfast. Make sure you send me the photo with the sharpie in your ass 'cause I'm sure that he'll let me send you a dick pic when he sees it.

Love Nikki. xxx

~~~~~~~

11th March 2016

Dear Beth

I am invoking the unbreakable cousin secrecy pact.

Okay, that photo you sent was awesome! I think you're an over-achiever though. I mean four sharpies in your pussy and two in your ass? That's just showing off!.

Alright, so last time I said I was going to show him the video. I waited until breakfast. I sat on the side next to him and gave him my phone and hit play (I'd edited it just to be completely sure he wouldn't know who it was), then reached under the table and put my hand on his cock. He got hard so freaking quick Beth. I just held him and felt it growing in my hand - it's such a cool feeling. I wonder if I could do it like that but in my mouth, that would be pretty fun. Of course to do that I'd have to get him when he didn't expect anything so that he'd start out soft. Something to think about hehe.

Anyway, to say he loved the video would be an understatement. He pushed his chair back from the table, pulled his pants down and told me to sit on his cock. Of course I did exactly as he asked. I faced away from him and he told me to put my head on the table, then watched the video like 5 times as I rocked and rolled my hips to move myself on his delicious cock. Then I told him to look at the last photo on the phone which was the one of you that I'd saved from Snapchat.

"Can I show her your dick Daddy?" I asked after he told me how hot the photo was.

"Get down on your knees and ask me properly," he replied. So I knelt down between his legs, sucked my juices off his cock, held it against my face and with my best puppy-dog eyes asked him if I could pretty please send a photo of his cock. He took a photo of me just like that and told me that I was welcome to send you that one! I grinned and took him back in my mouth. He pushed my head down until I couldn't take anymore of his cock. He told me to look up at him and as tears started to run from my eyes, he took another photo. He held me there even longer until I gagged. Then when I was finally allowed to lift my head and gasp for air, he took another one with saliva everywhere. Of course you've seen them now, so you already know, but like, I just felt like I had to tell you the whole story.

"So Nikki, do you really want me to fuck you while you eat out another girl?" he asked me.

"I really do Daddy," I told him.

"And what about if I had sex with her. Would you be jealous? Would you let your Daddy fuck your friend while you watched?"

I bit my lip as I thought about it.

"I'd probably be jealous, but if it's with the right girl I'd share you with her Daddy."

"And is this the right girl?" he asked, showing the photo of you with the sharpies again.

"I nodded."

"Then I think we should find a way to get the house to ourselves and invite her over, don't you?" he asked me.

"Oh yes Daddy, that would be awesome!" I gushed at him.

Let's just say that plans are a foot Beth. Daddy is working on something to get rid of Mum and my brother for a weekend. Then I just have to manage to get you here. I'm not entirely sure how it'll be funded, but I'll find a way!

He fucked me so hard after that. I think I like being bent over the kitchen table. I know I like Daddy's cock slamming into my pussy, the feel of his balls slapping against me, the sound of our skin smacking together. Best of all are the grunts and groans that Daddy lets slip as he pounds me. I always wonder whether he makes those same sounds for my mother. Something tells me that he's not quite as enthusiastic when he's fucking her. I'm pretty darn sure that she doesn't get to see as much of his cock as I do. Is it wrong that I enjoy taking daddy's cock away from her? I'm pretty sure that it is, but then I know for a fact that I don't give a fuck. Especially when Daddy fills my hot little cunt with his cum! I went to school with it dripping from my pussy today. I was tempted to try and get Rachel and Sierra to have some fun during lunch. There was something about the idea of having one of them eat me out and finding my Daddy's cum leaking from it that really turned me on. I settled for masturbating in the toilet and sending Daddy pictures of my wet sticky fingers (and me sucking them) to tease him.

As soon as I know that he's got things sorted to have the house to ourselves, I'll be calling you. God, just thinking about it has my panties sopping wet. I wish you were here right now! In fact I'm going to get that double ended dildo out and stick it in my ass and pussy like you did in memory of your last trip here!

Love Nikki. xxx

~~~~~~~

16th March 2016

Dear Beth

I am invoking the unbreakable cousin secrecy pact.

OMG OMG OMG! It's on! I can't believe that you're going to be here in 3 weeks! That's so freaking awesome. I don't know how the hell I'm going to be able to wait that long. The things I want to do to you and have you do to me, and have us both do to Daddy are almost endless. Oh, but I need to tell you about something else before I get carried away with that.

Saturday night Mum was out with some friends to watch a movie and I was in my room (because my brother was in the living room and all over the place so there was like no privacy for me and Dad (It's not like we could hide out in either of our rooms together). Dad did come into my room though. He had a present wrapped up in brown paper, which he tossed to me and then just stood there waiting. He didn't say anything and when I said that I assumed that I was supposed to open it he just nodded with this smug little smile on his face.