Letters to Beth Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nikki_2021
nikki_2021
11,952 Followers

I ripped the paper open and there was a nurse's uniform in there. Not a normal one, a sexy one, like a dirty Halloween costume.

"Um, really?" I asked with a giggle.

"Yes, put it on." He was like standing in the doorway and the door wasn't even closed.

"Can you close the door please?" I asked him. He just gave me that look that told me that I shouldn't have asked the question and that I was likely to pay for it with a spanking later. I didn't bother asking again and he didn't close the door. I stood up and stripped off, then put the uniform on. It was pale blue, with a little white apron, a flirty skirt and a plunging neckline that would have looked much better if I had your tits rather than mine.

"Do some research because when we get the chance, I'm going to be your patient. If you don't do a good enough job, I'll be the doctor and I won't be very happy."

Then he just like left me there. I went over and closed the door and then turned my computer on and started to do the 'research' that he suggested. So yeah, I spent the next like 2 hours watching porn with nurses doing stuff to patients to get ideas. You'd better believe that my panties were soaked after that. Of course they didn't stay on long. I fingered myself, played with my clit and eventually pulled out my vibrator and used it to cum. In the end I thought I had a pretty good plan to look after my patient though. I just hoped that it was going to be good enough to keep Daddy happy.

I went out partying Saturday night and slept in Sunday morning. Dad woke me up to tell me that we had the house to ourselves for three hours and that he needed to visit the nurse. I'd like to say that I jumped out of bed, but it was more of a crawl/fall than anything. I had a quick shower to wake up and then dressed in the uniform that Dad had bought me. I grabbed a few props that I'd decided that I would need and then went down stairs to the kitchen to get something to eat. As I sat at the table, Dad knocked on the door and checked to see if the nurse was in yet. I told him to take a seat in the waiting (living) room and that I'd be with him in 5 minutes. I quickly tidied the kitchen and cleared the table because I planned to use it as my examination bed. I picked up the clipboard that I'd brought down as a prop and called out to let Dad know that I would see him.

"So I have the doctor's report here and he's requested a number of tests Mr. Grace. If you would be so kind as to remove all of your clothes and lie down on the bed?"

Dad started to take his clothes off and I grabbed a cushion from the lounge to use as a pillow for him. As he laid himself out naked on the kitchen table, I popped it under his head for a bit of comfort.

"Comfortable Mr. Grace?"

"Yes thank you," he replied.

"Right then, the first test I've been asked to administer is a sensitivity and nerve test." I stood next to him. "On a scale of one to ten, with ten being highest and as much pain as you're willing to take, please let me know if you can feel this." I touched his nipple as lightly as I could.

"One," Dad replied.

I pulled it gently between my thumb and fore finger.

"One," he said again. I pulled it quite a bit harder. He looked thoughtful for a moment before saying, "Three."

I twisted it at the same time that I pulled it and received a five as the answer. I gripped both nipples and treated them to the same action at the same time.

"Six." He didn't even flinch though. I squeezed his left nipple as hard as I could. That made him flinch and even cry out a little.

"Eight!" he gasped. I was surprised, because given his reaction I wouldn't have thought that he'd have wanted anything harder than that. I let his nipple go. It was really hard and a glance at his cock told me that it was in the same state. I let him think I was about to move on to something else and then flicked his nipple really hard with my forefinger. He flinched again, but I think mostly from surprise, because he only rated it a five. I leaned over him and sucked it into my mouth gently.

"Two," he purred. Sucking as hard as I could only earned me a four, but when I took it in my teeth and pulled I got him up to seven pretty fucking quick. I started to bite his nipple. I didn't pull or anything, just gradually increased the pressure between my teeth. He started counting up with each increase. I got him to eight and held there a while. It felt like I could draw blood if I bit much harder. I pulled away from his chest with his nipple firmly bitten between my teeth.

"Ten!" he screamed and I let him go.

"Right, well that takes care of nipple sensitivity," I said to him and made some pretend notes on my clipboard. "Now we just have to do penis and testicles."

I moved back to the table with a wooden spoon in my hand. The look on Dad's face was priceless. He was clearly aroused but looked a bit wary of what I was about to do to him too.

"Don't worry, we'll go for level 1 first and work our way up," I assured him. I touched the back of the spoon to his cock and rubbed it back and forth a bit.

"One," he said. I lifted the spoon and let it fall under its own weight to hit his penis.

"One," he repeated. I lifted it again and gave what I thought was a gentle tap.

"Four," he said. I had thought I was giving him like a level 2 tap, so the next one I was cautious not to hit him much harder.

"Six."

I hit him harder then.

"Nine!" he yelped.

Now I was nervous. I mean, however much harder I hit him it was likely to be a ten, but I wasn't sure just how much harder it should be. I just went for it.

"TEN!" he said and doubled up in response to the impact on his cock.

"Well done Mr. Grace," I said and made notes as if smacking him on the cock with a wooden spoon was perfectly normal. "That takes care of impact. I think we'll do pressure on the testicles next."

I grabbed his balls in my hands and just held them, waiting for him to respond.

"One," he said. I squeezed gently. "Three." Then I just kept increasing in little increments until his face was screwed up tight.

"Ten!" he eventually told me and I released them.

"Pressure on the cock next," I said after making my notes. I held his cock in my hand and repeated the process until he once again gave me a ten.

"And lastly, impact and pull on the testicles. First I hit him on the nuts with the wooden spoon and then I grabbed both of them and pulled them away from his body until he gave me a ten in both instances.

"Excellent Mr. Grace, you're in very good health from a pain perspective. Now, the doctor has requested both sperm and urine samples. Is there a particular order you'd like to give them in?"

"Um, I'm not sure that I could give you either at the moment Nurse," Dad replied. I went to the fridge and brought back a bottle of water.

"Here' drink this and I'm sure by the time that we're done you'll at least be able to provide the urine sample. The sperm sample I'll find a way to get out of you if I must. He took the bottle from me and drank it all down. I refilled it and had him drink that one as well, 'just to be sure.'

"Now, while we wait for that to work its way through your system, we can test erectile function. Please sit on the edge of the table with your knees apart." While he did that, I pulled on some surgical gloves that I'd picked up and then grabbed the bottle of lube. I squirted it generously over both my hand and his cock and then started to stroke him. He was pretty much erect before I even touched him, but I had to at least play the part. I teased him for ages. I stroked his shaft, squeezed his balls gently, tickled the head and did pretty much everything I could with my hands except make him cum

"Oh yes, that's right, I'm to check your prostrate as well," I said as if I'd just remembered it. I pushed him onto his back on the table and then pushed his knees up and had him hold them so that his ass was lifted from the table. I squirted some more lube over his anus and then pushed a finger in his ass. I wiggled it around and then slid it in and out a few times.

"Seems to be okay, but I think we'll need to check properly and see if it helps with sperm production. Stand up and bend over the table please." He did as I told him and then I stuck two fingers in his ass and grabbed his cock with my other hand, milking it down between his legs as I finger-fucked his ass. God that made him hard! My panties were completely soaked by then. I could feel them sticking to my bald pussy lips and wished that I could just ride his face or cock, but didn't want to break character for him.

"Hmm, do remember to tell me if we're close to collecting that sperm sample, I'd hate to miss out. The doctor was very clear about getting the first sample."

"Yes Nurse," he moaned. "I'm not far off at all."

"Right well let's just try this a slightly different way then," I said to him. I grabbed the strap-on that you left behind (and that I'd brought down as part of my 'examination kit' and put it on. Dad looked over his shoulder to see what I was doing and his eyes widened significantly at the sight of me with the big fake cock.

"Right then, you're to hold the sample container and I'll be sure that you provide it," I instructed, handing him a cup. I squirted even more lube over the dildo and stroked it suggestively with my rubber-gloved hand. I stepped in behind him and rested the tip of the cock against him. I pushed and it started to slip into his ass. I pushed harder and watched as it slid deep.

"Oh fuck," he moaned. I started to fuck him. I worked the toy in and out. I used my hips, thrusting and pulling, glued to the vision of the fake cock spearing into my dad's asshole. I grabbed his hips and fucked him the way he liked to fuck my ass. He didn't ask me to stop, he just took it. I swear he even pushed back.

When I reached for his cock it was like an iron rod. I slid my lubed and gloved hand over it and felt him convulse at my touch. I barely stroked him again and heard him cry out that he was cumming. I shoved the cock deep in his ass and held it there as his body shook. When he relaxed I pulled the cock from his ass and asked him for the sample. He stood up and turned around to present me with the cup with his cum in it.

"Right, I need to test this," I said and took it from him. I brought it to my lips and tipped his cum into my mouth. God the look on his face was priceless. I swirled it around my mouth and gargled it before I swallowed it down. "Perfect!. Okay then, the last thing that we are going to need is that urine sample. I think we'll have to wait a bit for that. In the meantime, take a rest on the table and drink some more water."

I fed him more water and cleaned things up, waiting until he was ready to piss. He announced that he could go a lot sooner than I had thought he'd be able to.

"Very good, let's have you sitting on the edge of the table please.," I told him. He sat with his legs spread and his semi-erect cock poking out in front of him. I grabbed a glass and held it in front of his cock. "Whenever you're ready," I smiled at him. He looked a little dismayed. "Is something wrong?"

"Well, with you standing there looking so cute and watching me and everything; well it's just a bit difficult to pee."

"Right, why don't you just close your eyes and think of Niagara Falls then?" I laughed at him. He sighed and did close his eyes. I watched his cock and waited for the pee to come out. I don't really know why I was getting excited about seeing it at that point, I just was. I mean, when I was coming up with the whole nurse scenario for him, it just seemed logical to collect a urine sample. Doctors do that all the time right?. Anyway, after a bit his cock twitched and then a stream of pee came from it. He caught me by surprise and I didn't quite have the glass in the right spot and it splashed all over my hand before I could get the glass in the right spot to catch the rest. It was really warm, but I just focussed on catching the rest of it. I knew that I'd made him drink a lot of water, but I hadn't really thought about how much he'd pee. I only started to think about it when the glass was half full and he was still going strong with no sign of stopping.

"Can you stop it?" I asked in a panicked voice as the level neared the top of the glass. He reached down and grabbed his cock, pinching it near the head. I put the glass down and quickly fetched another. I held it in position and then he let go and his stream splashed into the bottom of the second glass. He only half-filled that one, but man it was a lot of piss.

"Um, I think that should well meet the doctor's needs," I giggled, putting it beside the first glass.

"Is that all nurse?" he asked me.

"No, there's two last tests. The oral dexterity test and the sexual function recovery test. I need you to lie back down on the table for them. As he laid himself back down on the table, I climbed up onto it. I stood over him so that I knew that he'd be getting a peek up my skirt at my thoroughly wet panties.

"The two things that we need to assess with these tests are whether your tongue has sufficient dexterity to please a woman and whether your cock recovers and performs to a sufficient standard. So you are to pleasure me orally until I orgasm and I'll make sure that your cock recovers suitably and within a standard time frame with or without additional stimuli as may be required. I pushed myself back against his face and felt his tongue push the fabric of my panties against my pussy.

"Silly me," I said, "It will work much better if I take them off." I awkwardly managed to remove them without kneeing him in the head or anything and then pushed my then naked pussy back to receive his tongue. I couldn't help but moan at its first contact. I was so freaking horny. Dad's tongue slipped between my pussy lips and I pushed back to make it go as deep as I could get it. He wiggled it around in me and I ground my clit against his chin (at least until I realised how harsh his stubble was haha). As I rode his face I watched his cock. It grew before my eyes. It's so cool to watch it as it expands and lengthens and swells. I so wanted to suck him, but I'd used all that lube on him and I don't like the taste of it. I was horny as hell but apparently even that wasn't enough to get me to suck him in that state. I waited until he wasn't visibly expanding anymore and then grabbed his cock and squeezed it. He moaned into my pussy. I felt his hands on my butt cheeks as he pulled them apart. A finger teased at my anus and I thought about telling him off seeing as this was supposed to be a test of his tongue dexterity, but even as I thought about it he pushed it inside. It felt too good. I didn't want him to stop so I let it go. Given my already horny state, his finger invading my ass as his tongue assaulted my clit was more than enough to get me off. I pushed back against his face and rode him until my body spasmed and I came on his tongue.

"Fuck, I think that you pass the tongue test," I panted moments later. "And the recovery test," I added, pumping his cock in my hand. I climbed off of his face and turned around. I still straddled him, but faced him. I slid my pussy back toward his cock, then sat on it. It wasn't in me, but my lips were pressed down on it. I slid back and forth, my juices and the lube providing ample lubrication for me to slide. I teased him like that for a bit, almost letting him push his cock in, but trapping him at just the right moments so that he couldn't enter me. I could feel him thrusting urgently whenever the head of his cock was close to being able to enter me, but I didn't let him.

"I think that's the end of the examination thanks Mr. Grace," I said. I sat still, my pussy lips still pressed against his cock. "Unless you'd like one last release before you leave?"

"One last release sounds like a good deal to me," he replied needfully.

I moved forward and reached back to hold his cock, then slid back again, taking him inside me. We both moaned as I engulfed his cock. Fuck it felt good sliding inside me. I put my hands on his chest and rode him. I worked my hips back and forth and round in circles, feeling that lovely steel shaft inside me. I needed it harder than that though and so squatted on the table, one foot either side of him and moved up and down more so that I could feel him slide really deep and then bounce my way back up again. His wonderfully rough hands seized my tits and pulled on them as I rode.

"Cum in my pussy Daddy. Fill it with your cum," I begged him. His hands went from my tits to under my butt and he helped lift me before each descent back down onto his erection. Our eyes held each other until the moment of his orgasm. He closed his at that point and he tried to hold me still, but I just bounced on him some more. His warm cum flooded me and I threw my head back and squealed in pleasure at the feeling. I kept going until I felt him softening in me and his cum flowed back down over his receding cock.

I leaned forward and kissed him hard.

"I hope you liked that Daddy."

"That was fucking amazing Nikki. I couldn't have scripted it any better if I'd tried.

We had to clean up after that so that things would be normal when Mum got home.

3 weeks Beth! In 3 weeks you're going to have your uncle's cock and I'm going to be there when it happens. I'm so fucking excited!

Love Nikki. xxx

~~~~~~~

nikki_2021
nikki_2021
11,952 Followers