Life after Sylvia Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She lifted herself up as far as she could moving one hand from behind her to push my cock down towards her pussy while I balanced the canoe with my feet on the river bottom. I felt her lips close around the tip of my cock as she pressed me down further, working me down her wet slit until I pressed into the entrance to her tunnel. Moving her hand back behind herself, she pressed her body towards me, trying to force my fat shaft into her obviously small pussy. "God, I don't know if it'll go!" she squeaked as she pressed harder, my head trying to expand her to fit around me. Suddenly I felt the pressure change and my head press up into her tight confines, her pussy engulfing the first couple inches of my shaft tightly. "Oh my God!" she moaned loudly, going back to rocking her hips slightly, working me slowly deeper into herself, her motion stopping every so often to allow her body to adjust to my invading cock.

"God you're tight," I grunted, trying to resist the urge to lift my hips and force more of myself into her.

"Fuck you're big," she gasped at the same time, as she pressed a little more of herself over me. "Fucking fantastically big!" She continued to work herself down my shaft until I felt my head press against the end of her tunnel. Pushing herself off the canoe with one hand, she reached for my neck and levered herself upright, her thighs resting on mine and her hands clasped around my neck. Her firm round tits stared at me practically at eye level as she began to rock herself again, this time her hips levering her up and down, her sexy pussy sliding up and down my shaft several inches.

"Ohhh God," I groaned as she rode up and down, her tits wiggling tantalizingly in front of me as her tight tunnel caressed my cock.

"You can say that again," she gasped breathlessly. "Ohhhh God do you feel good!"

Up and down she rode, her velvety wet tunnel caressing each inch of my cock. Her bouncing grew more urgent as I felt the first tremor in her legs, her orgasm quickly building. I had been doing my best to not let my own climax soar too quickly, but I knew that the quivers in her pussy walls weren't going to let me hold back much longer.

"I'm gonna come," I groaned in warning as my balls tightened and the familiar tingling began to spread through my groin.

"Yes. Do it! I wanna feel you come in me. I wanna feel your cock filling my hot little cunt! Fuck me baby. Fuck my hot little cunny and fill me with your cum!"

"OH SHIT!" I shouted as my body jerked, thrusting my cock up in as far as it could go, the first surge of cum pushing up into the already tight confines. Over and over my body jerked as she sat on me, unmoving, her own body shuddering and shaking uncontrollably.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh my God," she whispered shakily as her body's tremors and shudders began to subside. "Ohhhh my God yes."

"Good?"

"No... good doesn't cover it. Fucking fantastic maybe does," she groaned softly as she rocked her hips a little again, grinding her clit against my body as my cock began to soften and allow her to slide down a little farther.

"I have to admit, you are one hell of a fuck," I panted.

"Glad you think so, cuz I plan on getting more of it later."

"Oh?"

"Uh huh. Donna thinks she's gonna seduce you into fucking her, but I don't plan on letting her get the chance. I plan on keeping you well fucked all day!"

"This is a contest?"

"Oh, not hardly. Just an opportunity."

"For what?"

"For getting the hottest cock in the plant," she said softly.

"How do you know about my cock?"

"Does the name Jennifer mean anything?"

"Not really."

"Maybe her stage name. Velvet?"

"Stage name?"

"Uh huh. She's a dancer," Tanya said with a giggle.

"Let me guess. You know this Velvet and she knows me?"

"Of course I know her. We share an apartment," Tanya said with a giggle. "I come down and dance with her once in a while at the club, but she came home one night and told me all about this guy in his thirties that had a thing for Crystal. Said you had a fantastic cock. I had no idea it was you until I saw you having lunch with her one day."

"You saw me having lunch with who?"

"Crystal of course silly! The two of you were eating at the Subway in the mall. Looked like you were having one nice conversation too. What did she have in that little Frederick's bag? Something really sexy?"

I thought back to try and place the time she was talking about and realized that she had seen me one Saturday some weeks back. I bumped into Crystal in the mall and we decided to have lunch together.

"I actually don't know. I was just having lunch with a friend."

"Uh huh. Well, from what Jennifer said, you two are more than just friends. Anyway. She told me all about sitting on your lap while you two were watching Crystal's show. She told me all about how you made her come on your cock and how fat and hard it was. Mmmmmm God she was descriptive. By the way, she said to tell you she's game for another go anytime you want, at the club or anywhere else."

"Tanya, how many people know about this?"

"What, that you know one of the hottest strippers in the area, or that you're fucking her?"

"Either, both," I said, suddenly unsure if I even wanted to know.

"Let's just say that your reputation around work is...well...substantial. Mostly just us girls I think, but there might be a guy or two who knows."

"Awwww shit," I breathed, wondering if I was going to have to find a new job when this was all over with.

"Don't worry. No none really cares. You can fuck whoever you want on personal time. At work, that's another matter altogether. I think at work you should save it for me. No point in getting you spread too thin!"

"How about at work I don't fuck anyone?"

"Now what fun would that be?" she asked as my softening cock slipped from her pussy and released a gush of cum that dripped down into the bottom of the canoe. "Feels like we have to get back into the game. By now everyone else is probably wayyyy downstream."

"Yeah, probably," I said as she climbed off me. She sat back on her seat, still naked, while I waded back to the stern and pulled my suit out.

"You don't have to put that on yet, if you don't want. I'll stay naked as long as you do."

"That would be a bad idea. But feel free to stay as naked as you want," I said as I stepped into my suit, pulled it up and then stepped into the canoe.

It took me almost an hour to catch up with the rest of our group, a good portion of that time spent with Tanya turned around facing me, completely naked, playing with herself. I generally enjoyed the scenery on a river, but for some reason I couldn't quite concentrate on it. It didn't help when she decided she needed to put sunblock on and slathered her body with the cream, not stopping rubbing the cream in until she had made herself climax again.

When we did catch up, we were still at the tail end of the pack, but at least we were together again as they pulled onto a large sandbar for a break and swim time.

With my hard-on I headed for the deeper water almost as soon as I was out of the canoe, wading out until I was waist deep in the somewhat chilly stream.

"Hey!" I heard behind me, turning to see Donna wading out into the water behind me.

"Hey yourself," I answered, turning to face her.

"So, seems like you got a little lost back there. I turned around and all of a sudden you two were gone."

"Yeah, just puttering along with the current," I lied.

"Uh huh. You mean that there wasn't even a hint of hanky-panky going on back there?"

"Me?" I asked, trying to look as innocent as I could.

She stepped up next to me and slipped an arm around my waist, turning me toward deeper water. "I happen to know quite well that she had every intention of tempting you with her young body. I wouldn't blame you one bit if you gave in to such temptations, knowing what I do."

"And just what do you know?" I asked as she let go of my waist when the water was halfway up our stomachs.

"Well. I know quite a lot of things actually."

"About me in specific? I mean I've seen you around work, but other than today, well, we really haven't met."

She grinned at me and held a hand out. "Hi Michael. I'm Donna!" she said cheerfully as if we were meeting on the street for the first time.

I rolled my eyes at her. "Good grief."

"So, you're not interested in meeting me?" she persisted. "Maybe a pickup line would work better. Hmmm, let's see. Oh, I have it," she said as she reached out and grabbed my cock through my suit. "I'll let you play with mine, if I can play with yours!"

"DONNA!" I hissed in surprise and irritation, batting her hand away under the water.

"What's the matter? Too forward?"

"Just a little."

"Well, my friends always have said that I'm a bit too direct. Actually, they say I have a lousy social filter, but it means the same thing in the end. How about something a little more subtle?" she asked, reaching up to her shoulders and pulling the straps of the tankini top over her shoulders and down her arms. She slid her hands to her chest, gripping the cups of the top and pulling then down, exposing both of her huge breasts to me. She stood there, her rock hard nipples pointing out at me as her tits sagged over the bra top and her own hands, letting me stare at them for long seconds. "Oops. Looks like a slight wardrobe malfunction. Would you be a sweetheart and help me out?" she asked, reaching for my hands and pulling them to her bare tits before squatting down to cover her tits and my hands in the water.

I felt her hands leave mine after holding them to her bare tits for several seconds, her hands moving to the front of my swimsuit. I pulled my hands away from her tits as she pulled the string that held my suit tight and tugged the waistband down, pulling my suit down my thighs as I tried to grab for it. "Donna!" I hissed again. "Someone'll see!"

"I doubt it. They're all down over there and you really can't see unless you're up close," she said as her hands wrapped around my cock. "My, this is a big one. I thought so looking in the car. And I know you're a tit man," she said lifting herself out of the water again far enough to give me a good look at her big tits again. "You do like how they look, don't you?"

"I'd be an idiot to say no," I answered as she dipped down into the water again, this time lower and also this time dragging my suit down my legs until it floated down my legs past my knees.

"Then why won't you hold 'em?"

"I didn't say I didn't want to," I answered as she slowly stroked my cock under the water with both hands. "I just didn't think this was a good place to do that."

"Seems like a fine place to me," she cooed, letting go of my cock to grab my hands again and pulling them to her tits. I could feel her hard nipples press against my palms as she pressed my hands to her soft breasts. "I like having my tits played with!"

"Oh lord," I groaned as she wrapped her hands around my cock again, one of her hands rolling over my head as the other slid up and down my shaft.

I don't know how long we stood there before Tanya made her way over, wading into the water and heading toward us. "Here comes Tanya," I whispered, thinking Donna would want to change what she was doing.

"It's okay. She's seen tits before, and if I'm right, she's seen your cock too."

"Oh geez," I said as she stepped up by us, the water lapping just below her much smaller breasts.

"Having a good time Donna?"

"Uh huh. Enjoying the hell out of it. Too bad I can't suck it. I'd love to get it into my mouth, at least at first."

"Oh trust me, it's worth getting into anyplace you can, but I think he's already spoken for this trip."

"Oh? By who?" Donna asked. "Seems to me his bare cock in my hands says that he isn't spoken for at all."

"Here comes Mrs. Williams!" I hissed quietly, seeing the owner's wife wading upstream toward us. "Pull up my pants!" I said, pulling my hands from Donna's tits.

"Can't," Donna said with a grin. "It'd be pretty obvious, now wouldn't it?" she asked as she let go with one hand and flipped the cups of her top back up over her boobs, leaving the straps hanging down her arms and stood back up. "Besides, she won't even see unless she comes right over here, and why would she do that?"

"Donna? Is that you?" Mrs. Williams called as she approached.

"Yes Ma'am," Donna answered, turning toward her. Mrs. Williams was, as I said, the wife of the owner. Not a bad looking woman for mid-forties, still fit enough to wear a rather skimpy two-piece suit but looking dignified while doing so.

"I thought you'd made the trip but hadn't seen you. And this is?" she asked, holding a hand out towards Tanya.

"Tanya Owens. I work down on the floor in the lining department."

"Ahhhh yes. That's right. I remember seeing you down there now. You've been with us, what, a year or so?"

"Nine months," Tanya answered politely.

"And it's Michael, right? Robert has said you're quite the engineer. Something about being a great catch steeling you away from Caterpillar like he did."

"Thank you Ma'am," I answered as she took another step closer.

"Looks like these young ladies are both trying to make you a catch of their own. Or am I mistaken Donna?"

"No Ma'am. You're not mistaken. Actually, I'm trying hard to convince him to let me put his big cock someplace useful."

Mrs. Williams laughed softly. "Donna, your bluntness never ceases to amaze me. I see it hasn't changed much since the Christmas party."

"No Ma'am," Donna answered.

To my utter shock, the owner's wife leaned towards us slightly, her hand snaking out under the water, finding my hard cock which was still exposed after Donna's hands had been wrapped around it. "My, it does seem to be nice sized, doesn't it?" she asked as her hand wrapped around my shaft. "Too bad I'm not a few years younger. Back in the day, I would have really enjoyed joining into this game."

"What game is that?" Donna asked bluntly.

"Well, to see who can have the most orgasms of course. My girlfriends and I used to play that one all the time. Best way to drive a guy crazy that I know of. Two girls both trying to get him into them more times than the other. I'm quite sure that with a member like this one, he's keeping both of you quite excited."

"Oh, he's doing that!" Tanya said, drawing Mrs. Williams' attention back to her.

"Really? I would have thought Donna would have been the first to score."

"Oh, I cheated. I dumped us over so we'd be way behind!" Tanya said with a grin.

"Like I said, too bad I'm not a few years younger. I wouldn't be above playing a little, especially with one like this," she said with a smile. She leaned towards me, still holding my cock and gave me a quick soft kiss on the cheek. "If I were you, I'd enjoy every moment you can."

"Yes Ma'am," I answered as she let go of me.

"Just be discrete girls...oh yeah, let me know who wins!" she added with a giggle before she turned and waded away, heading back towards the larger group. She stopped a few yards away and turned back to me. "And Michael. Your secrets are safe with me. We don't have a rule against relationships between employees as long as they're not in the same unit. Enjoy girls!"

"Sounded like she just gave me the green light to fuck you silly!" Donna said with a grin as Mrs. Williams turned and continued to wade through the waist deep water away from us.

"Not that I heard it that way. Sounded like it was a challenge," Tanya said with a grin, stepping over next to me. I felt her hip press against mine as her hand came up out of the water holding her bikini bottom. "Wanna hold this for me for a while?"

"Real discrete!" Donna said with a frown.

"You just didn't think of it first," Tanya told her with a crooked grin. "Now, since we're both bottomless, how about a little more of what we had upstream?"

I reached down into the water as far as I could and pulled my suit up over my hard-on. I handed Tanya her suit bottom back and waded towards shore without another word, tying the waistband string.

It was only a short time, barely enough for me to grab a snack and a drink before canoes started pulling out to head downstream again. I closed my dry bag, tied it back into the canoe again and got ready to leave, looking around for Tanya. I saw her disappear up the bank into the foliage along the river, assuming she was headed to make a last potty trip before we headed away. I waited and waited and waited for her to come back. Most of the canoes were gone when I finally decided to follow her and see if I could get her moving.

I found the trail she had climbed up the riverbank and followed up the short but steep hill until it flattened out and followed the riverbank. I walked only a short distance before I came to Tanya standing naked in a small clearing, looking out over the river. "Bout time you showed up. I was beginning to think you'd never come up here."

"What are you doing?" I asked as she turned and took the few short steps from where she was standing to where I had stopped.

"I am going to fuck you!" she said with a grin. "At least I'm hoping to," she said as she reached for my suit and tugged on the exposed string.

"And if I don't want to?"

She giggled softly. "Michael, as hard as your cock was standing in the river, I KNOW you wanna fuck someone. Might as well be me," she said as she pushed my suit over my half hard cock and let it slide to the ground. She knelt down naked in front of me and engulfed my cock with her mouth, sending little shivers up and down my body.

"Oh damn," I groaned softly as her mouth began sliding along my quickly hardening shaft, her hand following her lips, twisting as it slid. Wordlessly she continued, her tongue teasing me and her mouth and hand caressing my cock as I grew back nearly as hard as I was in the river.

"Now," she said pulling her lips from my cock and standing up. "Why don't you put that where it belongs?" she continued as she turned around, spread her feet a couple feet apart and bent over, pushing her ass out at me. "Come on honey. Gimme that cock!"

As if I was going to refuse after that incredible mouth job. To call her forward would be an understatement, but I had to admit she was an incredible fuck. I stepped behind her and rubbed my head up and down her wet lips, pressing it gently between them until I found the entrance to her tunnel. I pushed forward, grabbing her hips and pulling her back towards me as my cock slowly sunk into her incredibly tight pussy.

"That's it baby! Fuck me! Drive it to me hard. Push that cock hard into my pussy!" she moaned loudly. "God yes, fuck me baby!"

I started stroking into her, using her hips as handles to pull her ass hard against me with each plunge into her sopping wet pussy. "God damn," I grunted as I pounded into her, each stroke making her whole body shake, her little tits jiggling and wiggling as they hung down below her.

"That's it baby! Fuck my hot little cunt! Ohhhh God yes! Do you love it out here, completely naked, fucking a hot young pussy in the woods? Mmmmmm God yes. Such a luscious cock. God you feel soooo fucking good inside me! Do you love how I feel on your cock? Do you love standing here fucking me?"

"Oh shit yes," I grunted as I pounded into her, knowing that I was going to come sooner rather than later. "Gonna come soon."

"Do it! God your cock is so big inside me. I've been cumming practically the whole time you've been fucking me!" she gasped.

"Shit yes," I grunted, feeling that tingle start to grow deep inside me.

"Ohhhhh yeah. I can tell. You're gonna come. Fill me up with your fuck juice. Fill my hot cunt with your cum!"

"Ohhhhh God," I grunted as my body jerked, jamming my cock so hard into her that she nearly fell over. I felt the first hot gush of cum push up into her, stretching her tunnel even farther around my spurting cock.