Life after Sylvia Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, it kinda does."

"Turns you on doing it out here too, doesn't it? Out here where someone might come by and see, or watch?"

"Yeah, I kinda guess it does."

"You'd have made one hell of a Chippendale. A natural. I could just see a whole room of woman screaming for you to get naked and then you going around the room letting them suck your cock or stroke your fat cock between their tits until you chose one woman to fuck or suck you off until you squirted all over their bodies. Yeah, you'd be a real winner there. Still could be if you wanted to," she whispered.

"I don't think so."

"No? We'll see. We'll see. For now, why don't you invite Donna to take your shorts off and then strip her down too? I'm dying for the taste of pussy," she said as she backed away a step.

I looked down at Donna. "Go ahead and take 'em off," I said quietly.

She looked up at me and then pulled my shorts down, her mouth not stopping its travels up and down my shaft.

I stepped out of my shorts and then reached down to coax her back up. She let go of my cock and stood up, allowing me to reach down and pull her t-shirt up and off, over her head, leaving her unrestrained breasts swinging slightly. I turned her so her back was to the end of the picnic table and stepped in front of her. I unbuttoned her shorts and pushed them down, reaching out to coax her up onto the table, her bare ass sitting on the rough wood. I pulled her shorts down, her sandals falling off her feet to leave her completely nude. Kneeling in front of her, I reached out and licked her excited pussy, tasting her juices and driving my tongue between her lips.

"Ohhhh God yes," she moaned quietly. "You do that so well."

"Mhph," I answered into her pussy, driving my tongue into her as far as I could make it go before dragging it up her wet slit. She lay back on the table, lifting her feet up and hooking her heels on the edge of the table, her knees spread wide to allow me even more access. I licked several times up her pussy, teasing her clit with my tongue each time before I realized Marge was leaning over Donna's chest, sucking one of her big nipples.

"Ohhhh God," Donna moaned loudly. "Ohhhh shit yes."

I continued to lick and suck her pussy, slowly pushing her towards orgasm. Up her slit I licked, over and over, teasing my tongue along her wet lips, driving it in so the tip of my tongue teased along her pubic bone before stopping at her clit, circling and flicking it. Marge climbed up onto the table and was soon on all fours over Donna's face, Donna's tongue reaching up and licking eagerly along Marge's wet slit.

"Ohhh yeah. That's nice," Marge cooed as she hovered over Donna's face. "You have a nice gentle tongue."

"Mmmmmmm," Donna moaned as I pressed a finger into her pussy, my tongue concentrating now on her clit. I started sliding my finger in and out of her pussy, teasing it along the top of her tunnel as much as I could, her hips starting to lift from the table and humping back at my face.

"God gonna come!" Donna moaned.

"You wanna come on his cock?" Marge asked Donna quietly.

"Oh yeah."

Marge smiled down at her and climbed off. "Come on Michael. Your turn," she said helping Donna roll off the table.

I crawled up onto the table and rolled onto my back, Donna quickly climbing up and settling herself over my cock. I felt her engulf my cock with her pussy, sliding all the way down until her ass was pressed to my thighs. Marge climbed onto the table as well, backing her pussy over my face and holding it just a few inches from my lips.

Donna started bouncing up and down on my shaft, groaning and moaning louder as she rode herself closer to climax. Marge lowered her pussy to my face, my hands gripping her round firm cheeks as I reached out to lick up her pussy. Unlike Donna, Marge had a small tuft of blonde hair on her mound, but her lips were shaved clean. Her soft delicate inner lips protruded significantly from her fat round outer lips, little beads of moisture clinging to the wavy lips as her excitement oozed from within her.

"Ohhhh God yesssss," Marge hissed softly as I licked between her lips, feeling her whole body shudder as I flicked across her hard exposed clit. "God that's good. Only thing better would be getting fucked right now."

"You can have him in a minute," Donna moaned. "God, I'm gonna come any fucking second!"

"Good," Marge groaned as Donna kept riding up and down my shaft. I felt and heard her ass slapping against my thighs with each stroke, her pussy practically vibrating as her orgasm began to approach.

"Yes...YES!" Donna squealed as her body clenched around me, her ass pressing hard to my thighs while her whole body shook. I felt her juices leaking around me and dripping down my balls as she climaxed on me, her pussy spasming over and over around me for long minutes, her ass wiggling and grinding against me to prolong her long deep climax.

Finally, she lifted herself off of me and moved to allow Marge to back up, helping to aim my cock at her pussy. "Ohhhh God they weren't kidding," Marge moaned as she pushed back on my well lubricated cock, sliding all the way into her until her clit ground into the base of my cock, my head pressed firmly against her cervix.

"OH damn!" I groaned as she began to bounce up and down my shaft, her ass slapping loudly on my thighs with each stroke. It seemed like each stroke down on me was a slightly different angle, speed, and tightness. It was incredible the way she made my cock feel. I watched her big soft tits bouncing wildly in the moonlight, the sight pushing my excitement even higher. I could hear a soft female moan filtering in from someplace besides the table. Someone was climaxing, besides the three of us, but at that moment I really didn't care because Marge's talented pussy was moments from making me climax yet again. I had no idea I could come so many times and had doubted that either of them could make me come again, but the hard jerk of my body and the surge of cum up into her pussy bellied my estimation. "OH GOD!" I groaned loudly between bucks as Marge ground herself on me, her whole body shaking and trembling above me.

"Mmmmmm. Now that's what I call a good cock," she groaned softly.

"I doubted I had enough left to do that again," I said as I reached up and toyed with her tits, cupping them and playing idly with her rock hard nipples.

"My experience, get a guy turned on enough and he can come over and over and over. It's all a matter of stimulation. Of course, the sound of Amanda coming again over there may have helped a little."

"Amanda?"

"Uh huh. She was hiding over there, rubbing her pussy and moaning. Clearly you made an impression on her tonight."

"I suppose," I answered as Marge moved off of me. She climbed off the table and then reached to help me down.

"Well, shall we go to bed? Or would you rather spend some more time doing this again?"

"To be honest, I'm beat. I need some sack time."

"I agree. Besides, there'll be time in the morning for a little more, if you and Donna want more that is."

"In the morning?"

"Uh huh," she said, picking up all our clothes, making it clear we were expected to walk naked in the moonlight. "You are planning on sleeping with both of us tonight, aren't you?"

"Um, I hadn't really thought about it."

"Well, I don't HAVE to stay, but it would be nice. Been a while since I curled up at night next to someone other than Roger. And since he's found himself another bed to sleep in tonight..."

"Yeah, sure. What the hell? How can this day get any crazier?" I answered, looping my arm around her waist and pulling her bare hip to mine. I held an arm out and Donna slipped into it, pressing her hip against mine, making me a sandwich between to very sexy women. I led them to the tent, zipping the three of us into it. The three of us lay on the large air mattress naked, covered by a light blanket, ready to go to sleep. As I drifted off to sleep, I wondered how fucking the boss's wife was going to affect my career with the company. But what was done, was done.

When the sun came up, the three of us spent an entire hour playing, each of them taking turns, one riding me, the other being licked, until I had made both of them come twice, Donna getting to ride my still tired cock to completion, before we finally had to dress and start breaking down camp to head back to the shop. Donna sat in the passenger seat with a 'cat that ate the canary' look on her face while Jack and Amanda sat in the back, Jack snoring loudly, Amanda, wearing a pair of micro-shorts and a tank top, gently stroking the crotch of her shorts while watching me drive. Part way home she pushed her shirt up to expose both small sexy breasts, each the size of a small orange, her pink nipples hard and protruding. She looked over at her sleeping husband before pushing her shorts and panties dot her ankles, pushing her knees apart to completely expose herself to me. I briefly wondered if she was thinking about last night and imagining that it was her on me instead of Mrs Williams, as she teased her own pussy. I watched her in the mirror, pushing a finger in and out of her wet depths, stroking herself to orgasm right next to her sleeping husband. The wet spot on my seat and on the seat attested to just how hard she came. I wondered if her husband would even notice, as she sat practically naked in the back seat, watching me watch her.