Life after Sylvia Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stood there panting and twitching for at least a minute as my cock filled her and began to soften. Still panting she straightened up, my cock still inside her as she arched her back, her hands reaching up to my neck to pull her back against my chest. She turned her head and kissed me on the cheek. "God can you fuck!" she whispered.

"I think we better catch up. We're falling behind again," I said, as my breathing began to settle.

"Naked or dressed?" she asked with a giggle. "I get the feeling you like a woman that shows off."

"To an extent."

"That's what turns you on about Crystal, isn't it? She shows off. She's damn sexy up there on stage," she said softly.

"I enjoy seeing her dance, but I'm having a lot more trouble with all the guys that paw her body," I admitted.

"That's what makes her all that money," she said as my softening cock slipped from her pussy. She turned around and pressed her body against mine, her small tits squeezed to my chest. "I'll dance for you. I don't have to dance at the club anymore. I only do it once in awhile anyway. Would you like me to dance just for you?"

"Tanya! Hell, I don't know anything about you!"

"So? We can learn about each other. It's not like I'm asking to marry you or anything. It's just that, well, you're single, I'm single, you're a great fuck, and I like to fuck. Seems like maybe we could at least date a while. I mean you're dating Crystal, right?"

"Damn, you are forward, aren't you?"

"I just know what I want and how to get it," she said with a grin. "So how about it? Wanna do some serious dating?"

I'll tell you the same thing I told Crystal. We'll see," I told her. "For now, let's go catch up."

"Okay," she said with a grin, letting go of my neck and pulling back. She bent down and picked up her bikini, walking down the path toward the river without putting it on. "You know, she really does like you. A lot!"

"Who?"

"Crystal. She said she won't push but she wishes you'd call her more often. Says she doesn't know what it is about you, but whatever it is it hits all the right spots, and she didn't mean just fucking."

I sighed and pulled up my own suit and followed her down to the water, finding her sitting in the bow of the canoe naked when I got down there. "You going that way?"

"For now," she answered with a devilish grin. "Since you like girls that show off."

"Good lord," I groaned as I prepared to push the canoe off the shore. I stepped in and paddled us downstream, wondering how long it would take to catch up.

I was surprised that it didn't take more than half an hour before we saw the tail end canoes, prompting Tanya to finally put her suit on. We mingled with the tail end canoes until lunch and then pulled in with the rest for our shore lunch. Donna made sure to hang around close, and by close, I mean practically glued to my hip, with Tanya clinging to my other.

After lunch, Donna somehow talked Tanya into switching canoes, leaving me with Donna sitting in the bow of my canoe.

"So, was she fun?" Donna asked after we pushed off.

"Huh?" I asked, looking around at the people in the other canoes that were still within earshot.

"I just asked if you had fun with Tanya in the front of your canoe. I got the impression she wasn't exactly a canoe expert," Donna said with a grin.

"Yeah, she managed to dump us just after we started this morning," I answered.

"So, did you have fun?"

"Let's just say that she's a bit pushy. She wants what she wants when she wants it," I answered her.

"Ahh, yeah she does strike me as a rather impulsive young lady. Kind of a shame. With looks like that. With a little restraint she could learn to be a really seductive woman."

"Oh? Are you suggesting that you have a different approach?"

"I guess you could say that."

"I'd like to see that." I chuckled.

She turned gingerly in her seat to look back at me, and grinned. "Maybe you will, but probably not today. Today, well, let's just say that I'm more into action than seduction. Seduction implies I want to take my time getting you turned on. Today I think your motor is already revved up and racing."

"Uh, yeah, right," I responded, shaking my head a little before she turned back to the front again. That seemed to be the last of the conversation, at least on that topic. We hung with the last five or six canoes until break time and beached with the rest of the group for a swim. Donna quickly took my hand and led me out into deeper water, stopping only when she was almost neck deep. She stopped and turned to face the direction most of the group was and tugged me around behind her. I felt her hands leave mine and reach behind herself, her hands finding the front of my suit and pulling on the strings. Knowing exactly what she intended, I quickly acquiesced to her desire, and pushed the bottoms of her own suit down to her thighs.

"You know what I want. I'm all yours!" she said, wrapping her hand around me as fast as she could and trying to push me down far enough to get between her legs.

I'm a bit taller than she is, so I squatted down until my chin was almost in the water letting her angle my cock upward towards her pussy. I pushed forward, letting her guide me between her thighs to her soft full pussy lips.

"Hang on a second," she said, reaching behind herself to balance herself while she worked the swimsuit bottom down her legs and then lifted one leg under the water to pull it out. "There!" she said, spreading her legs under the water to give me better access.

I reached between us, realigned my cock with her pussy and gently pressed my head between her lips. "Ohhhhhh good lord," she moaned softly as I pushed my head up into her, sliding in about two inches or so before our skin grabbed. I started stroking, short little jabbing strokes, working more and more of me into her allowing her lubrication to coat me despite the river water flowing around and past us. "God damn you're big," she groaned as I slid fully into her hot pussy. "Sooooooo fucking big!"

"Uh," I grunted in response, sliding my hands up her sides and pushing her top up over her tits to free them to my hands. In and out I stroked, driving us both towards a climax while trying to minimize the obviousness of what we were doing. We stood there, more or less, for almost ten minutes before she moaned loudly to me that she was coming, her pussy clenching around me as I continued to stroke myself deep into her.

"Come for me?" she practically pleaded, her hands gripping and massaging my hips as I continued to stuff myself up into her over and over.

"Oh yeah. Any second," I grunted as that familiar tingle spread through me, my balls tightening up in preparation for my impending release.

"OH SHIT!" she squeaked louder than she intended as my body jerked, jamming my cock deep into her and pumping a huge gush of hot cum into her pussy. "Ohhhhhhhh lord yessssss!" she hissed as my body jerked over and over, adding to the load I had deposited deep in her still spasming pussy.

"Mmmmmmmm," I sighed as my body began to relax, my cock softening inside her hot confines.

"God that felt good. I don't usually come from behind like that."

"No?" I asked back.

"Uh uh. Not enough stimulation on my clit. But today...well today was JUST FINE!" she said with a giggle, wiggling on my cock a few times before I slipped from her.

"Glad you enjoyed it," I said as I pulled my suit back into place.

"Oh, don't be in a hurry," she said, as she turned to face me, reaching up and wrapping her arms around my neck. She pulled herself against me, pressing her still bare tits to my chest as she pressed her soft wet lips to mine. I couldn't help but wrap my arms around her and hold her against me as we embraced, her tongue teasing my lips apart so her tongue could snake into my mouth and tease my tongue. "You know, this is about a lot more than just who can get the most sex," she whispered as she broke the kiss and pulled my neck so my forehead was against hers.

"Oh? I thought it was all about who could get in my pants the most."

"While that's a fun game, this is as much about letting you know just exactly who's...or should I say, what's available."

"Ahhhh I see. So, what you're trying to not so delicately tell me, is that you're available for a...um...romantic relationship?"

"Uh huh. I mean I know you've been dating someone off and on, but well, it's pretty obvious to us that you're not happy being single."

"Us?"

"Well, a few of us girls. We talk ya know?"

"Well, that's something I would have never guessed," I said with a chuckle.

"OH hush!" she said crossly, slapping my shoulder gently. "Seriously. We talk a lot, and well, why did you get divorced? I heard from someone that you loved your wife but couldn't live together?"

"Pretty much it. We just couldn't seem to find a way to keep the daily grind from making life unbearable."

"I see. But you tried, right? I mean you really did try to make it work?'

"Sure. Ten years worth of trying. Counseling, encounter sessions, weekend relationship events. Yeah, we pretty much tried everything."

"And counseling didn't work?"

"One counselor went so far as to say that she'd never seen two so totally opposite people in one relationship. Pretty much told us it was a lost cause because while there were things we liked in common, our daily life habits were just incompatible, and we'd likely never find a way to be happy. Stay together, yes, but happy, not likely. Turned out she was right."

"Like what?"

"I'm a slob, hate to be late, fairly loud, love adventure, including in bed. She was a neatnick, perpetually late, and not by a little bit either, hated that I talked so loud and preferred to keep our sex life in the bedroom."

"I see. Well, that could make things difficult. Do you think you could learn to love someone who was only a little late most of the time?"

"Are you asking me if I could love you?"

"Well, yeah. Just curious if there was an attraction. I mean if you're already interested in Tanya, I'd understand that too. I mean she's a sweet young thing, but a bit young for you, don't you think?"

"Quite young for me," I replied, getting a little grin from her.

"And well, both of us like sex a bit spicier. For her, it's a bit more...um...how to say this..."

"She's a stripper, yeah I know."

"You do? And that doesn't bother you?"

"Donna, if it didn't bother me some, I'd probably be dating Crystal a lot more than I am. I mean hell, I like Crystal a lot. There's a lot of magnetism there, but I'm still trying to figure out how to get past all the guys that fondle her body."

"Well, you don't have to worry about that with me. I'm a one man gal, ya know? Not that Tanya isn't. I mean...hell I don't know what I mean."

"I do," I said, reaching down into the water, cupping my hands under her ass and lifting her up, bringing her chest, and bare tits all the way out of the water. "You're trying to say that you'd be better for me than Tanya. I get it," I said as she smiled down at me, her legs wrapped around my waist. "But how about letting me pick on my own, okay?"

"Okay," she said with a whisper. "But I do wanna know one thing. Do you really like your women to show off to other guys?"

"It's a turn on to see them show off in all kinds of places, but not so much to show it off to other guys, but that some other guy MIGHT accidently get a flash and be jealous of what I have."

"Ahhhh I get it. You like the danger of maybe getting caught, but not exactly getting caught? That's why you got so hard so fast here? The thought of screwing me right here in front of everyone. Hmmm, I'll have to remember that!"

"Good. Now, let's go ahead up to shore. The water's not as warm as I'd prefer, " I said. "Unless you want me to carry you right up on shore like this?"

"No, that's okay. Unlike Tanya, I'm not into showing off for the world, just special guys, one at a time."

"Good," I answered as I let her slide down from my body. "You do realize of course that with us standing out here like this, you pretty much marked me as taken for the weekend."

"Yeah. I know. That was the idea!" she said with a giggle, reaching down in the water for her swimsuit bottom. "Um. Michael. We have a little problem."

"Oh?"

"Yeah," she said, turning around and looking downstream. "My suit isn't on my leg anymore."

"Oh crap."

"Hell, it could be anywhere!" she said with a scowl, looking around at the water downstream.

"Well, looks like you might be showing off a lot more than you intended," I said, suppressing a chuckle.

"Careful buster, or I'll make you cough up your suit for me to wear!"

"Oh, I don't think so. I'll just keep mine if you don't mind."

"Well, go get me a towel or something," she hissed quietly.

"Oh, I don't know. I kinda like the idea of you getting out of the water to get a towel yourself. I'm gonna enjoy a full moon in the middle of the day!" I said, getting splashed in return.

"You really aren't mean enough to make me go up there half naked?"

"Nope. I'm not. But I want something for my trouble."

"What?"

I grinned at her. "You remember how you said it was obvious that I liked being flashed and the danger of maybe getting caught? Well, how about you go the rest of the day in just a towel."

"No top either?"

"Nope," I said with a grin. "Just think how easy it would be to flash me then!"

I could see the gears turning in her mind. "Okay smarty. I will. If you do too. Shuck your suit and wear a towel and I'll give you my top too."

I had to stop a minute and think about that one. "Ohhhhh, not so easy when it's you, now is it?"

My wife had complained for years that I was spontaneous in all the wrong places; that I needed to learn to be more "free and fun" in places other than the bedroom. She said I spent too much time planning my spontaneity. Maybe it was time to see if I could change that! "Okay, you're on. The two of us will wear nothing but towels until we're back at camp."

"Done. Now go get me a towel," she said.

"Your top?"

"When you're as naked as I am," she said with a giggle.

I chuckled and headed for the shore while she fixed her top and started wading in behind me, stopping when she was about waist deep. I grabbed a towel, carried it back out to her and held it to more or less block her from being seen by anyone else while she waded shallow enough to cover herself. With the towel wrapped around her, I followed her out of the water to my canoe, where I pulled my towel out of my dry bag. With a grin, I wrapped the towel around my waist, wiggled my suit off and dropped it into the bottom of the canoe. "Now, your top me lady?"

"Sure, here, hold this," she said, opening the towel and holding it so it was behind her back but her entire front, was exposed. I reached over and held the towel behind her while she pulled the suit top up over her head, dropping it into the canoe with my suit, leaving her standing completely naked and exposed. "Better?"

"Oh much," I said with a grin.

"That's gonna cost you though. From now on if I drop my towel you gotta drop yours too!"

"Seriously?"

"Uh huh. Unless of course you wanna go back on our deal. I can get dressed again, and I probably can even find some shorts or something to put on if I have to."

"Oh fine," I said, thinking that it was a lot harder to be spontaneous than I thought.

"Maybe we should go ahead and go," she said looking down river as she tucked the tail of the towel into itself around her big boobs to make what amounted to a dress.

"Trying to hurry down the river?"

"Not really. Just thought we might try the head of the pack instead of the tail for a change. Not that I'd mind getting to the end faster and getting into a tent with you."

"I didn't know we were sharing a tent!"

"Well, we don't HAVE to, but it'd be fun, right?"

"Yeah, I suppose it would. And you called Tanya pushy?"

"Yeah, she is, isn't she?" Donna said with a grin, while I packed the items I'd pulled out of the dry bag back in. By the time I had my dry bag closed and tied back in, I could see a couple canoes pulling out. Donna and I loaded in and were away from shore in a few moments, ending up running with the lead pack, including the big boss and his wife.

"Michael, Donna! Nice to see you all the way up here in the lead again. You've both seemed to be missing since our first stop."

"Oh, just puttering around in the river," Donna answered, "If you know what I mean."

"Knowing you Donna, I have no doubt," Mrs. Williams answered.

"How about you Michael. Are you enjoying canoeing?"

"Yes Ma'am. I always enjoy canoeing."

"Please, call me Marge or Margarie. I detest everyone calling me ma'am all the time. Not that I don't realize it's meant with respect, but it makes me feel old and I'm not old! Am I Roger?"

"Definitely not my dear!" her husband said from the stern of their canoe.

"How about you Michael, do I look old to you?"

"Uh...Um... No ma'am... I mean Marge," I stammered nervously.

"So, have the girls been taking good care of you today? I'd hate to think you've been lonely."

"Oh yes ma'am. They've been keeping me pretty entertained, both Donna and Tanya."

"I see. Have you connected with Christina yet?"

"Um. I don't think so."

"I'll have to introduce you two tonight then. You are spending the night, right? Well, I'm sure you are. Anyway, Christina is our adopted daughter. She's also QUITE single!"

"I see."

"Oh, silly me. Of course you must think that I'm such a busybody, trying to fix you up with single women. Well in this case, I'm guilty as charged. Christina is recently divorced, and if I do say so myself, QUITE attractive."

"Um, okay sure, I'd love to meet her," I answered a little nervously.

"Donna, how can you stand to be all wrapped up like that out here, aren't you roasting?" Marge asked.

"Well, actually I am. But a little mishap with my suit left me over exposed."

"Oh, I see. Something torn?"

"Something lost," Donna said with a giggle. "I was busy getting boned in the river and I seem to have lost my bottoms. Of course Michael didn't, but we kinda came to an agreement. I'd go buff under my towel if he did."

"Ohhhhhhh, I see," Marge answered. "So, did you?"

Donna set the paddle down and pulled the towel open, flashing anyone within range, which really weren't that many people, but it did include the big boss.

"Wow," Roger muttered.

"Put your eyes back in their sockets Roger. Unless you want me ogling Michael."

"Honey, when have I ever stopped you from being ogled or doing the ogling? Or for that matter, stopped you from indulging in any of your...um...more unusual interests? I was just enjoying the scenery!"

"Never, my sweet. You have always indulged me. Enjoy all you want. How about you Michael? Have you been enjoying the scenery?"

"Um...geez," I said unsure what to do.

"Come on Michael. You can't really tell me that you haven't enjoyed taking in her sexy body!"

"Well...Um..."

"Michael, trust me. There isn't a thing you can say that would shock me."

"Yes ma'am."

"Marge. Yes Marge. Now yes what?"

"Yeah, I've enjoyed the few rather short glimpses I've gotten" I said with a sigh.

"Few short glimpses? Hmmm. Sounds to me like Donna's been short-changing you."

"No, not really. Just not really had that much opportunity," I answered.

"Well, I'm quite sure that she'll find plenty of time to let you thoroughly explore her body, if I know her," she said as she dipped her paddle into the water and gently stroked.

"Oh, I will, preferably while I'm busy exploring his body as well," Donna said with a laugh as she closed her towel around her body.

I shook my head and dug my paddle in again to push us a little more, since we were starting to slow slightly.