Life after Sylvia Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So Michael, how do you like working for us so far?" Roger asked across the short span of water.

"It's been challenging," I answered honestly. "It seems that the more I take on, the more I find that I need to expand too."

"Ahhh, the bane of a small company. Everyone has to wear so many hats, and well, to be honest, Everet has been extremely impressed with what you can do. He's not used to having an engineer that can work across so many system boundaries as you do. You seem as comfortable with mechanical as you do with the computer controls."

"All stuff I love to do. As a test engineer for Cat, I had technicians to set all the tests up, but I still had to do the test design."

"And it shows. I've seen more new stuff happening in the last few months than I have in the last half dozen years. It's good to get some new blood in every now and then."

"Thank you sir. I appreciate it."

"So aside from my wife's obvious comments and this young woman's obvious intentions, how have you been settling in?"

"Quite well. House is comfortable, getting to know the town. Love the area. Really can't complain."

"Aside from Donna's obvious affections, any other attractions? Inside or outside the company?" he asked as we floated along side by side less than five feet apart.

"One or two," I answered.

He nodded gently. "Yeah, it can be tough trying to get back at dating. Marge isn't my first wife, but she's definitely my best wife."

"Flatterer!" Marge said from the bow.

"The point is, don't be bashful. Whoever you find, Donna, not Donna, whomever it is, one thing to remember, they'll be different than your last wife. Sometimes different is good, sometimes not. Just take each one and take your time getting to know them."

"Sounds like good advice," I answered

"Best advice I have, on that topic at least," he said. "Of course the other advice is to never turn down a good thing, and by my view, a naked woman in a towel is a DAMN good thing," he added quietly.

"I understand completely!" I answered as he chuckled.

The last two miles of the float were spent chatting amiably, Marge quizzing me on my past, my ex-wife, what I enjoyed doing in my spare time and what I found interesting in my new life here. I was surprised how fast it passed, and before long we were pulling into the final beach and pullout point.

"Well, Michael. It seems that we're at the end of the trip. I presume I'll see you around camp tonight," Marge said after she climbed from the canoe.

"I expect so," I answered

She leaned close to me and hooked one finger in the towel wrapped around my waist. "I hope you'll still be wearing that. From what I felt in the river, I think I wouldn't mind at all ogling a few minutes," she said with a grin, before letting her finger unhook, and slide down over the outside of it before walking away.

"Wow," I said beneath my breath.

"My wife certainly has a mind of her own. I'd be remise if I didn't say that we have an agreement. I don't complain and she doesn't complain," he said with nod. "See you at dinner!"

"I'm not at all sure what that was all about," I said as Donna stepped next to me.

"Oh, I do. We had a bachelorette party one time for one of the girls in the plant. She paid for the strippers and, well, let's just say that the cream all over her breasts wasn't hand lotion."

"Good lord. The boss's wife?"

"Well, like he said, she doesn't complain about Melisa, his secretary. They've been caught more than once less than completely dressed in his office. It's pretty common knowledge that they periodically indulge all the way. I think he likes the secretary fucking the boss fantasy thing. I've often wondered if she gets a pay raise for banging him or if she considers it a perk?"

"Wow."

"Uh huh. Now about this towel?" she said, slipping her hand in through the overlap in the towel and grabbed my cock.

"What about it?"

"Well, doesn't look like we have a place to change yet. So how about leaving it on while we set up your tent and then we can both change in there?"

"Uh huh. And I presume you're gonna want to take your time doing that?"

"Well, I did think it might be a good time to do that checking out of each other you mentioned," she said with a giggle. "What'd you say? Plenty of time before we're supposed to eat."

"Why not," I answered, figuring spending the time with her might be a good idea. It'd at least keep me out of Marge's sights, if I got her innuendo correctly.

My basement looked like a sporting goods store in many ways. I had a pretty wide array of tents, packs, camping gear, hiking gear, snow-shoes, skis, you name it. My choice for today had been made expecting to be entertaining Crystal tonight. As a result, I picked my Eureka dome tent, with a queen size air mattress about a foot thick. It should have taken me only about five minutes to set the tent once I had it unloaded from the SUV, though for some reason it took considerably longer with Donna trying to pull my towel off. I might have let her have her way, and just left it off if we'd been alone, but her frequent exposures of my hardon drew more than her as an admirer. As I crawled into the tent to pump up the air mattress, Amanda, Jack's wife, grabbed at my towel, leaving me in the tent with nothing to wear or cover myself with. Which was clearly the idea, since she was kneeling inside the tent staring at my hard-on as I sat on my knees, waiting for the mattress to fill. Once the air mattress was full, Amanda and Donna allowed me to recover my towel. I had to get a few more things out of my SUV and ended helping another lady, Samantha, unload her gear from my SUV. For some reason, her hand just couldn't resist being UNDER my towel while I helped her set up her little two man dome tent.

With my tent set, the air mattress inflated, I was ready for luggage. For a long term camp, I'd probably never choose this combination of bed and tent, but for comfort and entertaining a single guest overnight , it was an excellent choice. I'd kind of hoped that my guest was going to be Crystal. I wanted to find out how she took camping, and this would have been a nice try. The air mattress easily filled three quarters of the six foot high tent, leaving room around two sides to stand nearly upright, making it reasonably easy to dress and undress in, compared to smaller more lightweight tent options I had.

Donna carried in our duffel bags and I zipped the door closed behind her. "Now, let's get rid of these," she said, tugging my towel off from behind me. I turned to see her standing completely naked only a couple feet from me. With time to really take her in, I'd have to say she was quite good looking. She reached up and pulled the hair tie holding her brown hair in a bun and let it cascade down over her shoulders, the ends hanging down nearly to her nipples. Her large round breasts sagged down several inches, causing her nipples to turn up slightly, each pink protrusion sticking up at an angle towards me, almost inviting me to suck on them. Her waist was thin, flaring out to her moderately wide hips in a sensuously gentle curve. Her legs looked strong and toned, with only a small gap where they met, her fully shaved mound and pussy showing invitingly.

"So, what do you think?" she asked quietly, holding her hands apart for me to see.

"I think you're quite good looking."

"Not quite a stripper's body, but I think it's alright," she said with a smile.

"Oh, I'd say you could be a stripper, if you wanted to. Not that I'm saying you should, just that with a body like that, you'd do quite well.

"Well, you'd do pretty well yourself," she said quietly, stepping towards me and reaching out for my already hard cock. "I can just see you strutting around a room full of horny women, taking your clothes off, one thing at a time until you're completely naked, all those women trying to grab and suck your big cock!" she said as she sat down on the thick air mattress and pulled me towards her. She pulled me towards her as she leaned towards me and engulfed my cock with her wet mouth.

"Oh damn," I groaned softly as she slid her mouth up and down my shaft, followed by her hand to cover the length of me that she was unable cover with her lips. "Damn you're good at this."

"Glad you think so. Check this out!" she said with a giggle before wrapping her lips around me again and pressing her face all the way down my shaft, driving my fat head into her throat until her nose nearly touched my body. "God you're big," she said breathlessly after pulling from me.

"So I've been told," I answered, reaching down for her shoulders and pushing her back. "How about I return the favor?"

"With pleasure," she said with a giggle, allowing me to lift and spread her legs as I knelt down next to the air mattress. Her pussy spread slightly, pulling her fat shaved lips apart enough to allow her pink inner lips to protrude slightly. I wrapped my arms around her thighs and used my fingers to spread her lips even farther. With a smile, I moved closer to her pussy, smelling her arousal and blowing across her hot wetness. "Oh God Michael, you are such a tease!"

"You haven't felt the half of it yet!" I answered before reaching my tongue out to her and softly licking up her wet lips and across her now exposed clit.

"OH SHIT!" she squeaked as I flicked it several times.

I pulled my face down lower and pressed my tongue deep between her lips, teasing it into the entrance to her tunnel before sliding it up along her pubic bone, tracing up until my tongue hit the juncture of her lips and then flicked again across her clit. Over and over I made the same trip, teasing her lips and clit and making her squirm and wiggle on the mattress.

"Oh fuck, you are a tease!" she moaned. "But a fucking God damn good one!"

"Glad you're enjoying it!" I said between licks.

"Ohhhhh fuck yes!" she moaned as I slid my tongue up to her clit and concentrated on it, circling around and around it and then suddenly changing to flick across it. "OH God!" she breathed deeply. "Oh God you're gonna make me come!"

"That's the idea," I answered, stopping for a moment to take a breath.

"Well, you're well on the way to that goal!" she moaned loudly as I went back to stroking her clit with the tip of my tongue. I unlooped one arm from around her leg and pulled it down, gently stroking her lips with the tip of my finger as I continued to tease her clit.

I teased my finger up and down her lips, slowly working it deeper and deeper between them until I could push it all the way into her sweet tunnel, drawing a gasp of pleasure. I rolled my hand over and crooked my finger, teasing it back and forth across the top of her velvety soft tunnel.

"OhGodohGodohGod!" she muttered over and over as she bucked her hips up in time with my stroking finger. "Oh God. I'm gonna come!" she moaned loudly. I continued to stroke my finger in and out of her, circling my tongue around and around her clit as her body writhed before me, her hips unable to remain still as her climax washed over her. "OHHHHHHHHH FUCK!" she squealed loudly as her body suddenly trembled and shook, her pussy practically gushing her juices out at me as I teased her clit and tunnel. "Oh fuck me! Please fuck me!" she begged, reaching down and trying to pull my head up from her pussy.

I lifted from her pussy and allowed her to pull me up her body, kissing my way up to her big tits. I kissed back and forth across them drawing each nipple into my mouth in turn and teasing her hard nubs before allowing her urgent tugs to pull me the rest of the way up onto her. She let go of my head and reached down to find my hard cock and coax it to her pussy, her legs hooking around me and pulling me down towards her. "Oh yeah," I breathed as I slowly sunk into her wet and velvety soft tunnel.

I sunk into her until her clit pressed to the base of my cock, her hips starting to rock almost as soon as she felt me pressing to her. She wrapped an arm around my neck, pulling me down tightly to her as she rolled us, ending with her on top of me. She smiled down at me, her face inches from mine, and lowered her lips to mine. I felt her wet lips press to mine, sucking them sensuously. Her tongue teased my lips, and I opened my mouth, allowing her to tease my tongue with hers. We lay this way for long minutes, kissing and embracing until she pushed herself up and away. She lifted her chest from me, her big breasts hanging down tantalizingly close. I slid my hands up and cupped each big soft breast, letting my thumbs stroke back and forth across her nipples.

"Ohhhhh God," she shivered as she moved her legs so they were next to mine, her weight resting on her knees and her ass on my thighs. I could feel her vaginal walls squeeze around my fat cock. She closed her eyes and then started lifting and dropping herself on my lap, my cock sliding in and out of her sweet soft pussy, her clit grinding into my body with each stroke. "I'm gonna ride you until you come," she moaned.

"Won't take long," I answered in a soft groan. "Not long at all!"

"Good. Cuz this is gonna make me come again too!" she said as she continued to stroke up and down my shaft, her motion bouncing both of us on the air mattress. As her speed increased, her moans grew louder until the two of us let go at the same time, my body jerking and spewing a gush of cum up into her spasming pussy, her whole body trembling and shuddering.

She lowered herself down on me again, her soft tits pressing against my chest, her soft lips teasing mine. "Mmmmmmm, now that was a good fuck!" she said with a contented sigh. "A VERY, VERY good fuck!"

"Glad you approved," I said with a chuckle.

"You know. I haven't set my tent up yet. I suppose I could leave it and just sleep here with you!" she coaxed.

"Tempting. Very tempting," I answered.

"But you're not going to, are you?"

"Well..."

She took a deep breath and sighed again. "You are one hard man to get inside," she whispered. "It's not like I'm asking to marry you, I just thought we might spend the night together, and of course have some more of this fantastic sex."

"Okay. You win," I whispered back, getting a huge smile in return. We lay there for almost another half an hour before we finally got out of bed and got dressed. Dinner was already underway when we emerged from my tent. The two of us filled plates with hamburgers and assorted picnic foods, potato salad, beans, chips, etc. She followed me to a nearby picnic table and we sat together and started eating.

"Well, well, well. How are the happy couple doing?" Mrs. Williams asked as she sat down on the bench next to me, facing away from the table. She leaned back against the tabletop and looked up at the setting sun. "Sounded like you two were having a rather incredible time," she said quietly.

"Oops," I said quietly. "I guess we did get a little loud."

"No, actually, you were a LOT loud. It was pretty obvious what was going on in your tent was a lot more than just changing clothes," she said with a smile. "Sounded like something I might have done when I was a bit younger," she said only slightly louder than a whisper. "Something I'd still enjoy."

"Um...I...Um..." I stammered.

"Shhhhh. It's alright," she whispered, reaching a finger to stroke down my bare arm before getting up and walking away, her hips swinging exaggeratedly in the tight shorts, her bare midriff showing between the top of the shorts and the snug tank top. I had to admit, she didn't look her age in that outfit!

"Eyes back in your head Michael," Donna said quietly, "Unless you plan on following after her and doing what she's suggested."

"No, I think taking the boss's wife off to my tent to have sex wouldn't be a good career move," I answered.

"You'd be surprised," she answered. "Not that I know from experience that is. Come on. I'm full. Let's go head over to the bonfire!"

"Sure," I said as I got up to follow her. We wandered over to where the bonfire was already burning, easily sixty people already sitting around a huge fire pit on the benches and in folding camp chairs. Donna sat in the last seat available on the wooden benches arrayed around the fire. With no seats left, I told her I'd head over to the SUV and get my chair out of the back. The darkness was growing quickly, especially with my eyes not yet adjusted after looking at the fire for several minutes, so I followed the gravel path that wound through the campsites towards the site where my tent was set up.

I walked up to my SUV and opened the back, digging in for my chair.

"Hi Michael." I heard behind me, startling the shit out of me so badly that I jumped and wacked my head against the liftgate door frame.

"Oh shit. You startled me," I said, trying to get my heart back into my chest as I turned to see who was behind me. I found Samantha, the thirty something woman that had most of her camping gear in my SUV.

"Sorry, that wasn't my intent, at least not that way," she said a bit meekly as I turned back to pull out the chair I was in the process of digging out from under some other gear when she startled me.

"So, I'm almost afraid to ask what way you intended to startle me then," I said as I pulled the bag chair out and set it down against the bumper and climbed back out of the back of my SUV.

"Well, actually. I was talking with Tanya, and she told me how you get turned on by girls that are just a little bit bad, you know, wanna show off a bit, but not too much? Well, after listening to you in the tent with Donna, I kinda got turned on and wondered...well, was thinking that maybe..."

I stood there and stared at her, not at all sure what to think. It almost sounded like she was propositioning me. "And," I said with a little trepidation.

She had on a long gray t-shirt, so large it hung down over her like a sack down to the middle of her thighs. She stood there in the growing darkness, the near full moon so bright it was starting to throw shadows, chewing her lip nervously and playing with the hem of the long shirt. "Well, I was thinking... you know... If you liked women that were a little bad, that if I was a little bad maybe..." she said before suddenly pulling the t-shirt up and off, leaving her standing there completely naked.

I stared at her body, really the first time I'd seen anything significant since we'd left the plant. I'd seen her a few times at work wearing short snug dresses that showed a lot of leg, but on this trip, she'd worn either a t-shirt or some sort of wrap over her swimsuit the whole time. I had to admit, she had a nice looking body. Her petite frame was creamy white, her short cropped red hair framing a pleasantly pretty face and her neatly trimmed tiny triangle of red curls pointing like an arrow to her creamy white lips. In between she had a thin waist and a pair of small breasts, maybe a B cup, if that much, with bright pink nipples and oblong pink puckered areola.

"So wha'd you think? Interested in making a bad girl come?" she prompted, stepping a little closer to me.

"Um. Not that I don't think you're good looking, because you are, but you really wanna have sex with a stranger?" I asked as she stepped closer, leaving me no place to retreat to.

"Well, it's not like you're really a stranger. I mean, after talking with Tanya, I really feel like I know you, and you did help me set up my tent," she said as she took another step closer, reaching out for my shorts and grabbing my half hard cock through the thin material. "God, it really is big, isn't it?"

"It's Samantha? Right?"

"Uh huh," she said, moving her other hand to the waistband of my shorts, pushing the front down as far as she could with her hand holding my cock. She let go for a moment, pushing the front down farther, exposing my cock and grabbing it again. "Ohhh God! It's even bigger than I'd thought," she said, looking down at it in her petite hand, its girth and length growing by the second as she slowly stroked it.