Life after Sylvia Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Samantha. Is this really what you wanna do?" I asked quietly.

"Oh hell Michael. I'm so fucking horny. I haven't had sex in months. Listening to you fucking the shit out of Donna, well, damn..." she said quietly, standing there completely naked except for a pair of sandals.

"Come here," I said quietly, reaching an arm out and putting it around her, pulling her to me. I turned her sideways, pulling her shoulder to mine, my hand around her waist to hold her in place. I reached down past her hand where she was still stroking my cock and pressed a finger between her thighs. I gently stroked it back and forth, wetting her fat wet lips with her own juices. Her pussy felt more like that of a teenager, her full round lips containing almost all of her softer inner lips, her clit tucked neatly in the juncture of her fat lips. She gasped as I pressed my finger deeper, digging in between them to stroke along her pubic bone, dragging my finger across her clit.

"Ohhhhh God," she moaned softly, her hand gripping my cock harder as I slid my finger back down her slit again. "Oh God. I wanna be fucked so bad," she moaned softly, her head leaning against my shoulder.

"That's what you really want?"

"Uh huh."

"Anything I need to know? Like STDs, birth control, that kind of thing?"

"What, you think I'm dirty or something?" she asked sharply, looking up at me.

"See, that's just it. We don't know each other, so how would I know?"

She set her lips in a firm line. "I'm good. I trust you are too, or you wouldn't have fucked Tanya and Donna, and yes, I know you fucked Tanya several times today.

"Don't get mad. I was just trying to make a point," I said quietly, still stroking her pussy, but more softly. "Is fucking a guy you really don't know what you wanna be doing?"

"Isn't that a bit of a double standard? I've heard about Jennifer and Crystal and now Tanya and Donna. Seems to me, I'm the one that should be worried. You seem to be pretty free with where your cock goes."

"Touché!" I whispered

"So, I'll tell all the girls you were a good boy and tried to make sure I was being a good, bad girl, and you take this and fuck me with it. Then we both win, right?"

"Tell me, just what do you do at the company?"

She grinned up at me. "I handle past due accounts," she whispered. "And now this one is getting way past due."

"I'd have never figured, not as timid as you were when you walked up," I answered with a soft chuckle.

"That's part of my method. Get 'em off guard and then go in for the kill. Now you wanna fuck me with this or not?" she asked, still stroking my hard cock.

"You wanna be a bad girl? Okay," I said pulling my finger from her pussy. I turned to face her, reached down and grasped her bare ass and picked her up, her petite form light in my arms, made lighter by her legs wrapping around my waist as she gave a little squeak of surprise. I didn't have far to go. I knew exactly where to put this sweet little ass if she really wanted to be a bad girl, the only Mercedes in the place. Holding my shorts up with one hand, I carried her down the road half a dozen camping sites to where the boss's tent was set up and walked to the front of their car and set Samantha's ass on the hood.

"Seriously? Here!?" she asked in surprise.

"You wanted to be bad," I said as I pulled my hips back a little from her and reached between us to push my cock, which had been trapped between us on the short walk, down between her legs.

"Bad yes, but...ohhhh God," she groaned as I pressed my head between her already wet lips, finding the entrance to her tunnel and forcing it forward, pushing into her tight tunnel two or three inches. "Ohhhhh my God," she moaned louder as I started stroking into her in short little jabbing strokes, working my shaft deeper and deeper into her as more and more of my length became lubricated. "Oh my God are you big," she moaned as my head hit the end of her petite tunnel, still two full inches of me sticking out.

"Tight," I grunted as I began to stroke my full length in and out of her, the end of each stroke rubbing her ass on the hood of the car, her heels, hooked in the small of my back working with my strokes to pull me forcefully all the way into her.

"Uh God. Ohhh fuck yes! Fuck me Michael! Fuck my hot little cunt hard! Ohhhhh fucking A yessss!" she cried over and over as I stroked into her with abandon. She let go of my neck and lay back on the car hood, letting go of my back with her feet and sticking them up and out in a wide V to spread her pussy even wider. "That's it baby! Fuck me hard! Drive that fantastic cock into my hot cunt! OH yeah! Fuck me hard baby!" she cried loudly into the night as her hands started squeezing her own breasts and pulling and squeezing her nipples.

"Shhhh," I whispered as I continued to stroke into her, my hands holding her hips as she tried to hump back in time with my long quick strokes.

"Come on Michael! Fuck my cunt! Drive that sucker into me! I want it hard! I wanna feel you cum in me and I wanna feel my own pussy coming around your big fat cock! OHHHH FUCK YES!" she practically shouted into the night. I doubted there was anyone in the whole damn camp that didn't hear that. "That's it baby! Almost there. I'm gonna come! Your big fat hard cock is gonna make me come so hard!" she squealed loudly. "OHHHHHHH FUCK! HERE IT IS!! AHHHHHHH!" she squealed as her pussy contracted even tighter around me, her whole body shaking and trembling. "Don't stop...oh God keep going. Don't stop until you come too!" she squealed breathlessly as her body writhed on the hood in one long orgasm of shuddering and shaking. "OHHHHHH FUCK YES!" she cried into the night, her pussy gushing girl cum out around my cock as her body jerked spasmodically in time with mine, my cock jerking and surging my own cum into her clenching pussy.

"Ohhhh fuck," I groaned softly as my body continued to jerk and twitch for nearly a minute, her shudders slowly fading as her pussy juices dripped from both of us onto the ground and the front of the car.

"Ohhhhh God yes!" she moaned softly, reaching up with one hand to wrap around my neck. She pulled me down toward her chest, bending me over both her and the front of the car. "Suck my titties, please?" she almost begged. I opened my mouth and drew one of her hard pink nipples into my mouth, suctioning almost all of her small breast into my mouth as I circled her nipple with my tongue. "That's it baby. I love getting my nipples sucked on after I come. Wanna know why? I know you can't answer, your mouth is full of my tit, so I'll tell you. Cuz it makes me wanna do it more. It makes me wanna ride your big fat cock until I come again. And right now, I wanna come again. I wanna come all over you and around you. Ohhhhh fuck yes. Mmmmmm that feels so fucking nice," she moaned, hooking her legs around me again and pulling herself tightly to me, grinding her clit into my body.

I switched tits and sucked her other nipple into my mouth, closing my teeth on it and nibbling it slightly. "OHHH! Fuck yeah! Do it again. Keep doing it!" she squealed in delight, her hips grinding her clit into my body, my only partly hard cock still buried in her as her pussy tried to squeeze and milk it. "Ohhh God yes. So nice. I can feel it getting hard in me again. Sooooo nice. So big! God damn yes!" she cried, wiggling her pussy juice covered ass around on the hood of the car as he ground herself against me. "My turn to fuck you Michael. My turn to ride your cock and make you come. My turn to make you feel as good as you made me feel!"

"Uh huh," I grunted as her pussy clenched and grasped me, her squirming and wiggling hips working my cock around in her and making me grow again.

"You like that don't you? Getting fucked by a hot horny woman? You like to feel my pussy fucking your big cock? Trying to draw it into me, making it grow bigger and fatter? Ohhhh God it's getting so big again. I think it's gonna make me come again too! Ohhhh fuck! I don't know how long I can hold out. It's hitting everyplace so perfect. Ohhh God Michael! You're gonna...ohhhh FUCK!" she cried loudly as her whole body jerked and little tremors ran up and down her whole body, her pussy clenching and spasming around me as she orgasmed a second time. "Ohhhhhhh fuck yeah!" she breathed quietly, laying mostly limp on the hood of the car for long seconds as I toyed with her nipples with the tip of my tongue.

She pushed my face away from her tits and looked at me in the moonlight. "That's not supposed to happen," she whispered.

"What isn't?"

"Me coming before I make you come again."

"Oh well," I answered with a chuckle. "Not that I didn't enjoy the attempt."

"I'd keep going, but I'm not sure my overstimulated pussy could handle much more."

"That's okay, I'm not sure how much more my cock can take."

"So, was that bad girl enough for you?" she asked with a giggle. "Not often I get to let go and be myself. Hell, I don't know too many guys that even know how I like it."

"I rather figure that there's a whole lot of folks now that do," I said with a chuckle. "You were more than a little loud."

"Oh lord. I do get carried away in the heat of the moment sometimes," she said with a quiet giggle.

"Yeah, you did that," I agreed, pulling my still hard cock from her and reaching down to pull up my shorts which were still hooked down below my balls. "Now I need to go change my shorts. You came so much they're soaked."

"Oops," she said meekly as I helped her off the hood of the boss's car. "Made a mess here too," she said with a giggle. "I think I owe them a car wash."

"I think so."

"And I owe you another fuck yet," she said, looping an arm around my waist as we walked hip to hip back towards my camp site, her in nothing but sandals. We reached my SUV, and she found her shirt, slipping it back on. She leaned to me, kissed me hard on the lips, and with a smile, turned and walked away, flipping the shirt tail up to show off her ass in the moonlight.

I closed the hatchback of my SUV, grabbed my chair and headed back to the tent. It only took a second to dig out a second pair of shorts, which I stepped into before heading back to the bonfire, wondering just how many people heard. I approached the fire, the majority of the large group broken into small groups chatting around the huge fire. Donna was still where I left her, but no longer sitting with the same people. Mrs. Williams was sitting by her, talking and laughing as I walked up.

"Well, Michael," Mrs. Williams said with a bright smile. "Congratulations would seem to be in order!"

"Ma'am?" I asked as I started pulling the folded chair from the bag.

"I'd have to say you're a marketing genius as well as being an engineer. I doubt there's a woman around this fire, or in the whole campground, that isn't aware of your talents," she said, punctuating it with a soft laugh while I turned quite red with embarrassment. Thankfully, I didn't think it showed too much in the glow of the fire.

"I'm really sorry," I mumbled as I unfolded the chair.

"Oh, don't be. I'm sure it wasn't your fault. I'm not sure who the loud young woman was but looking around at those missing I might make a guess or two. Regardless, she was quite clear about just exactly who was taking her to the edge of ecstasy."

"I don't know about doing that, but yes, she was a bit louder than I would have expected," I admitted shyly.

"She was definitely that," Donna added. "Just how did she manage to convince you that quickly to take her like that? I mean you just went to get a chair."

"She was...convincing," I said with a shrug. "Something about a conversation with Tanya and my perceived preferences in women."

"Well, I would say she must have hit the mark. Must have been Samantha. She can be quite convincing," Mrs. Williams said with a smile. "Ahhh, I see I'm correct," she said after I reacted with surprise. "Don't be overly surprised. She convinced my husband to hire her, and we weren't even looking for someone in that department," she said with a laugh. "Her divorce was final almost a year ago now, and as I understand it, she's been taking a break from dating. I wonder if this signals an end to that?"

"I have no idea," I answered, shaking my head.

"Me either, but it would seem that you have a pretty wide array of young women to choose from, if you're interested that is. Or do you have someone outside the company you're interested in? I didn't even think to ask that."

"There is one young woman I have been seeing on and off. I'm not sure how serious that is yet though. We have a few differences that are giving me pause."

Mrs. Williams nodded knowingly. "So that rumor is true then?"

"What rumor?" I queried.

"Well, just a little whisper that you'd been seen at a particular club recently with a locally famous young lady in less than modest dress."

"She means you've been dating a stripper," Donna said, rolling her eyes.

"I've been dating a young lady that does work at a strip club, but then I guess one or two of the ladies around here also fit that category," I said a bit defensively.

"My, a little sensitive about that are we?" Mrs. Williams asked. "No need to be. I'm sure she's a wonderful young lady. Many people take up vocations they are good at, and thankfully we're not all good at the exact same ones. I wouldn't judge too harshly."

"I'm trying to keep an open mind."

"Oh, that is serious then," she said with a smile. "Most men would simply say, 'yes I wanna go out with you', what guy wouldn't, or 'nope, not interested.' Can't get past you taking your clothes off for money."

"Oh?"

"I was once employed that way. I went through so many gentlemen, some wanting to do nothing but have sex with me and then run off, some not interested at all once they found out what I did. Fortunately, Roger saw more in me than what most men did. He accepted my...desires. We have a wonderful relationship. We both feel very deeply for each other and find that being gone from the other for long periods to be quite difficult."

"But someone said that he plays house with his secretary, and that's okay with you."

"He does, and yes, it is. Just as he knows that as much as I love him, sex with just him would soon become boring. No, we both play, within certain limits. It helps keep things fresh and hot. Some of the hottest sex we have is after we've been with another partner. Don't get me wrong, I don't recommend it for everyone. We're both comfortable with our relationship, but I do know others where it has caused innumerable problems. Those where it does work, the pool of partners is limited. In my case, I'm free to play with anyone who walks in the front door of the plant, permanent or temporary, as is my husband," she finished with a smile. "More than once, I've found him playing with a saleswoman, and on a few occasions I've done the same."

"Huh? You mean you and other women?" I blurted out.

"Ohhhhh Michael. Men aren't the only ones capable of providing pleasure to a woman. Some women are VERY adept at it. My head can be easily turned by an extremely good looking young woman as it can by a hard bodied young man. Have you never been with more than one woman and had them play with each other at the same time they were playing with you?"

"No, I can't say that I have," I said.

"Oh my. You are soooo missing out on the fun. I rather think you've got all it takes to keep two women satisfied at the same time. Tell me, what do you think about the idea of having one woman straddling your fantastic sounding cock while another straddles your face and lets you lick her? You do lick pussy, don't you?"

"He not only does, he does so VERY well!" Donna answered for me.

"Well then, I think that's settled. I'm sure more than one woman here would enjoy this, but I'm going to take advantage of this while I can. No telling how long you're going to stay on the market with your talents," Mrs. Williams said as she stood up. "Come along," she added as she started to walk away from the fire towards the road leading down the campsites.

"Huh?" I asked no one in particular.

"Well, you two coming?" she asked as she stopped by the road and turned back to look at us.

"Well?" Donna asked. "You wanna try something new?"

"Hell, it seems like that's all I try anymore," I said as I got up and took the hand Donna was offering me.

"You don't have to if you don't want to," Donna said softly as we walked to catch up with Mrs. Williams.

"Do you?" I asked.

"I'm a bit nervous. I've never done this either," Donna whispered.

"So in other words, if I back out, you don't have to either, but you don't want to say you don't want to?"

"I'm not even sure if I want to or not. It might be fun."

"Mrs. Williams..." I said as I approached her.

"Marge, remember?"

"Marge," I said as she stepped between us and took each of us by the hand, leading us down the road, one on either side of her.

"Marge. I don't know about this. I mean neither of us have done anything like this before."

"Fair enough. But will you at least trust me? I promise, we won't do anything you're not comfortable with," she said with a soft smile.

"Okay. What the hell," I answered. "Donna?"

"I guess we can try it," she said nervously.

"Come here," she said quietly, leading us off the road into a vacant camp site. She led us to the picnic table in the site and let go of our hands. Turning to face us, she reached down and pulled her tank top off, pulling it over her head and tossing it on the table. She reached behind her and unsnapped her bra, shrugging it off and exposing a pair of full round D cup breasts to the moonlight. She tossed the bra onto the table and then pushed her walking shorts down, skimming her panties off with them, adding them to the pile on the table. She stood there completely naked except for her shoes and socks, letting us look at her in the silvery moonlight.

"Now," she said, reaching an arm out for the two of us. "Why don't you two play with whatever you want," she whispered as she wrapped an arm around each of us and pulled us against her, the three of us standing in a triangle. She turned her head to Donna and softly pressed her lips to Donna's, gently kissing her for long seconds. At first, I was pretty sure Donna was resisting, but the longer the kiss went on the clearer it became that she was starting to respond. Her own mouth starting to kiss back, the two of them sucking each other's lips as their breathing became more irregular and ragged.

"Okay. I'll admit that turned me on like crazy," Donna whispered as she looked at Marge and then at me.

"So why don't you suck his cock while I warm up his mouth?" Marge said, turning her face towards mine and leaning it to press her lips to mine.

"Yeah, I can do that," Donna said as she knelt down, pulling my shorts, the only thing I had on besides my flip flops, down to my knees. I felt Donna's lips close around my cock while Marge's kiss grew more sensual by the second. I moaned softly into Marge's mouth as Donna slid her lips up and down my cock, her hand following her lips to stroke the portions of my long fat shaft that her lips couldn't reach.

"Wanna fuck me now?" Marge whispered, her lips practically brushing against mine while she spoke. "Or would you rather lick my pussy and stick your tongue deep into my hot cunt?"

"Either is fine with me," I breathed, extremely turned on.

"Good. Should we do it right here, or do you want to go to your tent and get more comfortable?"

"Maybe my tent would be a bit more private."

"Good choice, but I'm all yours, either place is fine with me."

"Did you used to really be a stripper?" I asked, giving her lips a quick kiss.

"Uh huh. I used to be a real hottie in the back rooms too. Some guys get off on seeing girls getting it on and then joining in. How about you? Does it turn you on to see two girls making out?"