Limits

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Turn back to face the young woman standing next to her at the bar, Donna couldn't help shaking her head. Melinda was certainly perfect for the position, or "positions" she considered, half expecting to find Melinda on her back at some point in the evening. Star struck for one thing, and obviously more than willing to do whatever was expected or required of her to ensure that she remained in good standing for whatever future work or opportunities came around.

"Yes, it will be interesting and exciting working here tonight," Donna confided in her, just then watching several guests as they began to arrive. "Well, that's my cue!" Donna said grabbing a tray of Champagne, "time to start working!" she added, and then headed over towards the door as Sylvia stood nearby watching her with a head nod of approval.

#

As Donna had expected, it took some time for the party to really get going, but once it had, it seemed to go from one extreme to the other rather quickly. As she had being doing for the better part of an hour now in serving drinks, she'd overheard bits and pieces of conversations, mostly of the flirtatious kinds, which had in some cases verged on the edge of being vulgar and obscene, all of which she'd either ignored as though having not heard it, or in the few rare instances where comments had actually come her way directly, had received all of those with a flirtatious smile, or laugh back at as though enjoying the attention rather than finding much of it too lewd to even want to repeat in mixed company.

And she was again reminded of just how far she was herself willing to go for a story, even one as potentially big in magnitude as this one could turn out to be. It would be an even later night for her than just the length of the party. Once she had arrived home, she knew she would spend several hours writing down her notes, attempting to recall as much as she had seen or could remember, along with names in the event at some point, some might be called in as eventual witnesses.

Donna had twice felt a hand rubbing her ass as she stood holding a tray of drinks, each time she had stood there allowing the violation, accepting it, gritting her teeth, and nearly just as often, finding Sylvia as she also mingled about keeping an eye on the girls as well as the party, giving her a knowing nod of approval as Donna stood letting who's ever hand that it was, continue to fondly caress her ass. She hoped that that was as bad as it would get, or all that she'd be forced herself to endure, though she'd seen one of the other girls, Susan as she remembered her being called, and not one of the new hires, having her breasts openly fondled as she'd leaned over offering some fresh made crab cakes to a couple of men who were seated together on the couch.

"I'd rather be served one of these beauties," he'd told her, reaching up, grasping one of her breasts even though it was through her blouse as he did so, and then fondling it as she continued leaning over him allowing it.

"Yeah, I wouldn't mind nibbling on one of those now myself," the other guy stated agreeing with his friend, only then reaching up to likewise begin handling her other tit. "So...what would it take?" he asked, "for you to let me have a little bite or two of this one anyway?"

Donna watched the woman giggle, then lean over even more so than she had been as she whispered something into his ear, seeing the smile on his face widen as he listened, shortly after that reaching into his coat pocket for his wallet.

"I think we can certainly handle that, he told her, then slipped her a bill which Donna couldn't see clearly, though it must have been more than enough, as she nonchalantly undid the buttons of her blouse, then pulling upwards on her bra, freeing them and allowing each of the men to openly sit there sucking on her tits as she stood there kneeling over them.

Donna had been distracted just enough that she hadn't heard or even sensed Sylvia's approach, her voice startling her, causing her to jump slightly when she heard it.

"Susan certainly appears to be having a good time doesn't she?" Sylvia had stated startling her from behind, though Donna quickly recovered in response.

"Yes, it appears so," she said finally prying her eyes away.

"Just remember Linda, we neither condone, nor judge what any of the girls do here of their own free will, just as long as they perform the tasks we've asked them to do, anything other than that, and outside of that is their business. So if you, or any of the other girls are invited to participate to one degree or another, that's perfectly acceptable, as long as it's also acceptable and agreeable with you."

"Yes mam," Donna answered letting Sylvia know that she wasn't being judgmental, or finding Susan's actions to be anything out of the ordinary, especially for a party such as this one was turning out to be.

"Good, and what I really wanted to tell you, was that it's time for a new rotation again. For starters, I understand someone has spilled some champagne up in one of the bedrooms, there's a mop and a bucket in the service closet next to the bathroom upstairs, if you wouldn't mind seeing to that, it would be greatly appreciated. Also, there's been a request to get some fresh towels as well, I guess one of the women who happens to be upstairs can get quite messy when she climaxes as I understand it, so they've asked if we'd get some for her before she does, think you can handle doing that?" Sylvia asked, "Or should I find someone else?"

"Oh, no...I can do it, no problem," Donna assured her, though she agreed to it with more than a little reservation in having done so. "It really is turning out to be quite a wild little party though isn't it?" she said now trying to act as though she was curiously excited by all of this.

"Yes, yes it is, and the nights still young yet," Sylvia added winking at her, then walking off over towards where Susan still stood having her tits sucked.

"Fuck!" Donna allowed herself to say just under her breath. She had no idea of what to expect when she went to mop up the spilled booze let alone grab some towels just so some woman could squirt on those instead of a pair of expensive sheets on the bed. But even she had to admit to this story getting off to an interesting start, and this as she realized, was only the beginning, not to even mention the party! She'd barely scratched the surface to what she knew was an even more decadent, clandestine aspect of all this according to Pete's friend. This was perhaps the way in to that, but Donna had a long way to go, obviously a lot more to have to put up with before even getting there, and once she was there, if she ever somehow found a way to manage that, then what?"

Steeling herself, she quickly headed upstairs, there was time for all that to think about later, right now, she had another distasteful job she had to do.

Donna found the service closet easily enough, but when she looked inside, she found no bucket or mop to speak of. Wondering if someone else had gotten to it before she had, she quickly crossed the hall to the linen closet, finding it just as quickly, and retrieved several large bath towels from it. By the laughter and noise coming from one of the nearby bedrooms, she had a fairly good idea which room she was expected to deliver them to, even though that wasn't with any real certainty. She could end up walking into just about anything at this point, and did.

To her surprise, Melinda was already mopping up the floor when she came in, which was the first of many surprises when she did. The first thing she noticed was a pair of women lying on the bed stark naked with an equally stark naked man lying on the bed busily going down on one of them, while the other woman was fondling that woman's breasts, watching as he did so. Melinda was busily mopping the floor, though Donna noticed as she did so, that she stood doing so topless, her breasts free-swinging back and forth as she mopped.

"Careful Linda, there's glass everywhere!" she cautioned. "I think we're going to need to get a broom too so we can sweep up the rest of this glass!

Hearing Melinda speak to Donna, the guy on the bed looked up, his face literally glistening with pussy juice. "Hey! You know the rules, only bare tits in the room!" he demanded somewhat drunkenly.

Donna looked over towards Melinda who just shrugged her head smiling sheepishly. "Yeah, that's why I am," she again grinned looking back at her, still chasing glass with her mop.

"I'll get the broom," Donna replied, then left the room back to the service closet. "Can I do this?" she asked herself, realizing if she didn't, that it might somehow get back to Sylvia, especially if the nut-case in the bedroom was someone actually important, which by the look of things, he must have been to so casually be using one of Greg's bedrooms in order to be having some fun with two other of his important guests.

At this stage in the game it was way too early to be thinking about backing out now. Grabbing the broom and a dust pan, Donna made her way back into the room, catching a momentary look of annoyance until she stood the broom off to one side and immediately began undoing her blouse, moments later removing her bra as well until she too stood there topless, helping Melinda finish cleaning up the mess they'd all caused.

"Oh yeah, much better, nice looking tits too!" He said looking up at her.

"Hey! You gonna eat me or sit there looking at her tits?" the woman beneath him demanded. "You can't do both you know, not if you want to see me squirt anyway!"

At least with the two of them working together they could hurry up and clean up the mess and get out of there, preferably before anyone started squirting, male or female the way Donna saw it, even if she had to do so with her own boobs doing gyrations as she worked.

Finally, the two of them had finished cleaning up the mess, sweeping up as much of the glass as they could find, and hurriedly left the room. The only good thing that came out of it, was seeing Sylvia along with one of Greg's business partners and another of the new girls walking down the hall as they came out. Even that caused Sylvia's eyebrows to rise curiously, seeing "Linda's" bare breasts as she and Melinda emerged from the room.

"Problems?" she asked stopping briefly as well as peeking inside.

"Not unless you don't mind taking your clothes off before going in there," Donna told her, "it's sort of a rule..."

"Oh, I see..." Sylvia said stepping back out, though not before she'd got a good look at the threesome still fooling around on the bed together.

"But at least one mess has been cleaned up anyway," Donna said grinning, eluding to another one that was about to occur at any moment.

"Well, you and Melinda have done more than your fair share for a while, feel free to party a little if you wish, have a few drinks, some fun, relax for the next hour or so. I'll come find you when it's time to give someone else a break," she added. In the meantime, I'll be down the hall here having a little fun myself, if you need me for anything, you'll know where I'll be."

Donna hoped desperately that wouldn't be the case. For some strange reason, she had a feeling that if she were to walk into a situation where Sylvia was involved, she might be asked to participate with her herself, which is something she honestly felt would be the one true deal breaker for her, story or no story.

"Thank you," she said instead, "I really could use a drink right about now," and then turned walking down the hall in the opposite direction back towards the main room, still topless, and intending to remain so until she'd at least gotten around the corner at the top of the stairs before putting her bra and blouse back on again. She just hoped that not too many people would see her before she did so, though remaining so as she walked away from Sylvia had at least scored some points with her, she hoped anyway.

By now however, most everyone there could have cared less about her being topless, most if not every other woman in the place already was herself, if not more so. More than one couple actually engaged in some form of sex act while others gathered around to watch, egging and urging them on.

Donna looked over and saw one of the other new girls, Sam, which was short for Samantha as she'd been introduced to her earlier on, was currently giving an older gentleman a blowjob as he sat on the couch next to his wife, who was herself at the moment getting herself licked by the only other male who had shown up a short time after she had, and who'd taken over the bar-tending duties for Melinda after that.

And though she had managed to dodge several bullets so far during the evening, she was wondering when her luck might run out, and she was forced into a too compromising position herself, where she'd have to come to a hard decision and end up walking away from the only way in that she had.

It was only moments later when she ran headlong into that, and in a way she had never quite expected to do.

Donna had given up smoking several years back, no one seemed to be worried about serving drinks or doing much of anything else except for fucking or sucking it seemed, so the only thing she could think of to do was grab a drink for herself, and then head outside to the veranda and pretend to get some air, though even that might look suspicious, so she cornered Darlene asking her for a cigarette as she'd seen her outside smoking one earlier.

"Bum a smoke from you?" she asked. Darlene was mostly naked, even the fishnets she'd been wearing earlier had been torn away from her in places, specifically around the crotch area. "Sure sweetie, help yourself," she said a bit drunkenly, pointing at her pack, which was lying on the table. "Having fun?"

After seeing the craziness going on down below her, Donna had decided against putting her blouse and bra back on, which at this point in the party would have looked almost as suspicious to everyone going in the opposite direction, as Donna had again noticed and realized, every woman there, including the working staff was at least topless by now.

"Oh yeah, just came from a fun little party up in one of the bedrooms," she said fishing out a smoke, and then two from Darlene's pack. "Damn fucking exhausted from it too!" she added smiling.

Darlene laughed, "Yeah, know what you mean, damn interesting work though isn't it? She mused, and damn good fucking money too!" she added.

"Sure is," Donna agreed, and then turned to head out onto the balcony nearly running over Greg Somerset when she did.

"Whoa there sport!" Greg exclaimed as Donna all but ran into him nearly spilling her drink on him in the process, but spilling enough of it on herself that she'd managed to douse one of her breasts with most of the champagne she'd carried outside with her. "Here, let me get that," he told her before she could even say or do anything, watching as Greg leaned over licking her soaked breast off with his tongue. "Normally I'd say that was a waste of some damn fine champagne, only in this case...it wasn't!"

Donna actually felt herself blush, bad enough feeling her nipple harden of its own accord as he licked it, though whether some of that had to do with the colder night air, she couldn't really say, but the fact he now stood there devouring her with his eyes, one hand still holding her breast didn't make things any easier either.

"I'm sorry," she said again, finally stepping off to one side, forcing Greg to reluctantly let go of her tit. "Was just coming outside for a smoke."

Greg noticed she was holding two in her hand. "Care if I join you?" he asked, holding his fingers out in a "V" asking her for one of them, which she quickly gave him, only then realizing she had nothing to light it with.

He laughed, fishing a lighter from out of his pants pocket though he fumbled with it for a moment in doing so. "Isn't this where you say something along the lines of, is that a lighter in your pocket? Or are you just glad to see me?" he laughed once again at his own joke.

"Both, I'd have to say," answering him. "By the smile on your face anyway, and the lighter I really do hope you have since I obviously don't have one, though I guess I could try rubbing my tits together like the boy scouts do, and see if I can light it that way!"

Greg laughed at her joke, smiling that beautiful smile of his which hadn't really done justice to him in the photo's she'd seen, though he once again stood there looking at her exposed breasts until she reminded him about the lighter, drawing his attention away from her and back to the unlit cigarettes each held.

Donna found it an odd sensation to be standing there with her breasts fully exposed carrying on a conversation with him, and feeling so comfortable while she did, had it not been for his occasional looks down at her breasts, she wouldn't have thought anything otherwise as they stood sharing a smoke together. One comment he made initially alarmed her though he soon soothed her fears regarding it.

"You're different than most of the other girls your agency usually provides for these functions," he'd said. "There's something different about you, something special, I can sense it."

Donna felt her mouth go dry with concerned worry and fear, but then he smiled, telling her that she was obviously intelligent, and wondered if she'd consider coming to work for him. Not knowing quite what to think about that, she told Greg she'd think about it, and let him know.

They finished their smokes just as one of Greg's guests came outside looking for him, apparently there was quite a party going on upstairs in one of the bedrooms, and he was being asked for.

"Want to come up?" he asked Donna hopefully. Once again she was nearly paralyzed with indecision and fear by way of an answer, or commitment, and perhaps by the look on her face, he didn't press it with her. "I understand this is all pretty new to you," he said seeing her look. "But think about what I asked you," he finished, and then followed his friend back inside and upstairs to the room.

Donna managed to keep herself busy and otherwise indisposed for the remainder of the night, returning home at nearly four in the morning where she collapsed into bed, exhausted, apprehensive, but surprisingly exhilarated by everything she had witnessed and seen. For the first time in a very long time, she found herself having to masturbate in order to relieve some of the tension and stress, only afterwards being able to sleep and doing so until late in the afternoon when the phone rang waking her up.

She grabbed for the phone still half asleep, expecting it to be Jerry who was calling her, though she'd told him she'd call him when she could. Perhaps he couldn't wait anymore she surmised when she answered.

"Hello?"

"Linda?" Still sleepy, she nearly said whoever was calling had the wrong number, and then the all too familiar voice registered waking her up fully.

"Sylvia?"

"Good morning," she began, and then added, "I'm sorry, did I wake you?" Knowing full well that she most likely had.

"Oh no, I was up," Donna lied to her, trying to sound far more alert than she really was.

"Good, just wanted to see how you were doing and feeling this morning, I wanted to get your thoughts and reactions to the 'function' last night," she called it, "while it's all still fresh in your mind. Can you come in so we can meet for a while this afternoon?" She asked not really waiting for an answer. "And...I have another proposal for you that we need to discuss as well."

Donna got herself together, dressed and soon after left for her appointment, curious about what Sylvia wanted to go over with her for one thing, trying to recall anything she might have said or done while at the 'function' that might have caused there to be any suspicion. She couldn't think of any, and quickly rang Jerry giving him the Readers Digest version as she drove.

123456...8