Limits

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,462 Followers

With nothing more than her panties, pantyhose on, which she made no effort to remove, and which he didn't complain about in her not removing them either, she did take off her bra, allowing his hands to roam over them freely as she sat down beside Greg on the couch, unzipping his fly, and then reaching in and eventually freeing his hard stiff cock. And though she had managed to convince herself she was doing all this for a story, the honest truth of it was, she was attracted to Greg, and quickly becoming aroused by him as well. It made it easier for her to do, had he been unattractive, chances where she'd never have gone even half this far with it.

Donna sat on the couch while Greg continued to caress her breasts, her nipples hardening beneath his touch, arousing her even though she had told herself she wouldn't allow herself to get that way. She played with Greg's prick, feeling it harden even more so in her hands as she did so, rubbing the sensitive crown with her fingers, teasing it, and then squeezing it, seeing a large fat droplet of his precum oozing out which she quickly gathered up with her fingers, using that to further stimulate his prick with.

"Fuck that feels nice!" he told her.

"Glad you like it," she purred back continuing to stroke him, now making squishy erotic noises with his juices as she continued to do so.

"If you're half as good at doing this as you are in sucking, I can only begin to imagine what that feels like."

"Perhaps another time," she said playfully, though hoping she would be able to dodge that particular bullet if and when it came, though she was also once again surprised to find the thought of actually doing that, not as far-fetched as it might have been at one time either. She realized she still had a little latitude before crossing that imaginary line yet that she wouldn't be able to cross, but she again wondered, how soon before she had to make that decision, and what she'd have done just short of that by then.

Moments later Greg was happily and joyously shooting off. Donna pumped his prick, catching most of his spunk in the palm of her hand until she had milked him completely dry. As he sat admiring her nearly nude form, Donna used his attached private bathroom to wash up in, bringing him back a nice warm towel so that he could finish cleaning up himself.

"Well, guess I'd best get going, I have a few phone calls to make," she said as she hurriedly dressed before he came up with another excuse to keep her there.

"Yeah, ok," he said smiling totally content. "Plan on being at my estate at six, I'll take you for a little tour then and give you some idea of what to expect during the course of the evening."

Donna had his address and phone number information, leaving by the way of the private express elevator, she was soon back on the equally private parking garage level where she'd left her car. As she drove home, she felt the trickle of excitement which had pooled between her legs, touching herself even through her pantyhose as she drove until she'd managed to finally relieve a little of her own stress by the time that she got there, though doing so again, far more leisurely finding herself fantasizing about actually making love to Greg while she did so.

#

Checking her watch, she was just a few minutes late when she finally pulled into the private driveway of Greg's estate, parking her car and then hurrying towards the door. Traffic had been a nightmare with an accident closing part of the freeway, though she'd finally managed to get off the interstate bypassing most of it. Ringing the bell she waited, she half expected a butler or some sort of house staff to greet her, but it was Greg who opened the door.

"You're late!" he said sternly surprising her. Maybe she was, but it was only by a very few minutes.

"Sorry," she said stepping past him. "There was an accident..." She never finished her sentence, before she even realized it, she felt a firm hard slap on her ass.

"Ouch!" She spun on her heels glaring at him for a moment, but only for a moment, his eyes piercing as he stood there.

"You should have anticipated any contingency," he warned her. "That was just a little friendly reminder to not let it happen again."

His demeanor frightened her for a moment, the slap on her ass totally unexpected, and as she thought about it, uncalled for and unwarranted. But she knew she couldn't really say or do anything about it, not and continue to work for him anyway.

"I won't," she responded meekly seeing Greg smile then as she responded.

"Sorry I had to do that," he apologized now looking and sounding more like the person she thought he was though she could still feel the tingle of his stinging little slap on her ass cheek. "But there was another reason for doing that as well, primarily because of the guests that will be here," he explained as he quickly led her on a tour of the house.

Donna listened, following, her eyes wide with surprise and interest and just a little bit of excitement too as she realized that she might indeed finally meet and thus get some names of some of these Corporate Executives who were engaging the services of some perhaps unwilling participants in their decadent bizarre little games. If she had to put up with a hand slap here or there, it was just one more necessary step in order to get the story she was really there to get.

"As you know, there will be some very powerful and influential people here tonight, I've got two other girls who will be joining us later who have been here before, they will bear the brunt of most of the activities as you will eventually see, but be aware that your ass might feel the occasional slap of one of the guests, though if they do, it will most likely not be nearly as hard as the one I've already given you, so you can know what to expect, though not likely when to expect it."

Greg took her down a steep flight of stairs to a lower level, though he had taken her through a false bookcase that had been the opening, leaving her to wonder just what other secrets this house held. He showed her a separate room that was filled with ready-made refreshments that she would have immediate access to during the course of the evening.

"You'll be paid well for your services tonight Linda, and if you obey well and quickly, you'll also receive a substantial bonus on top of that."

"Obey well?" she thought to herself, though she had every intention of doing so as she now felt this evening could very well be the one thing she needed to break this story wide-open once she had enough information and names to back it all up with. "Yes sir!" she said addressing him a bit more formerly. He smiled at that as she said it.

"Perfect," he said continuing to grin. "Though it's preferable if you don't say a word unless spoken to first by any of the guests, but as you've already surmised, don't call me by my first name here either."

They had just finished the rest of the tour when one of Greg's house staff appeared leading two young attractive women towards them. "Ah, they're here!" Greg said in greeting, then introduced Patricia and Holly to Donna.

"There's a changing room just down the hall," he told all three. "Linda, as already mentioned you'll be nude from the very beginning, but there is a robe in the room you may wear until you are summoned, which will come in the form of a bell tone you will hear from anywhere in the house. The house staff already knows the difference in tones that are used around here, so this one..." he said sounding it, "Is yours. When you hear it, come immediately into the room I will show you in a few minutes, then take whatever request is given you and act upon it immediately without question, without hesitation. Understood?"

Donna nodded her head without speaking.

"Patricia, Holly? You two have been here before," he reminded them. "So you both already know what's expected of you, go ahead and take Linda with you into the dressing waiting room and wait there until you are summoned, our guests should be arriving here shortly." With that Greg left heading back up the stairs to await the arrival of his guests. Linda quietly followed the other two girls as they led her into the large sized dressing and waiting room.

"You're new," the attractive looking blonde with enormous sized breasts who'd been introduced to her as Holly said smiling even as she began removing her clothing.

"Yes, I am," Donna told her. "Just started less than a week ago," she added.

Patricia the brunette with amazingly long thick hair, though with hardly any boobs at all was far less pleasant in speaking to her.

"Be interesting to see how long this one lasts," speaking to Holly as though Donna wasn't even there. "His last 'personal assistant' didn't last the entire evening," she added still speaking to her friend, though her ocean blue eyes continued to be directed towards Donna.

"Why'd she quit?" Donna asked, though Patricia just shook her head smiling and continued to undress without answering or even now looking towards her, so Holly did.

"I guess she couldn't handle what she saw, finally went to Mistress Grant and asked to be taken home."

"Mistress?" Donna thought, "Sylvia?" she questioned without thinking. Both women turned looking at her.

"I wouldn't call her that while she's here," Patricia warned seriously. "Though maybe that hasn't been explained to you yet," she added. "But knowing Master Somerset, he probably did tell her to keep her mouth shut while she's here tonight," she said once again speaking past her rather than to her as she looked at Holly.

"Master?" Donna thought once again, though this time she refrained from commenting.

Both of the women where now entirely naked and began applying a thick slick oil to their bodies, and then to one another as Donna sat watching them, now naked herself though she applied none of the oil to her own body, wondering if she should, though that question was answered for her a moment later.

"Here, you might need some of this," Holly said pouring a bit of it on Donna's back rubbing it in, and then applied some more, now rubbing that into her ass as well.

"What is it?" Donna asked curiously.

"A specially designed liniment, keeps the skin from bruising too much, and keeps a nice long lasting sheen on it which also repels the perspiration. They like to see the sweat pouring off you rather than staying on you," she added by way of explanation, as though that actually explained everything.

Donna finished applying the rest of it to herself rather than allowing Holly to continue, though she looked slightly disappointed when she did. Patricia laughed seeing that. "Here baby, you can put some more on my tits if you want to, maybe she's girl shy," she all but gritted her teeth while saying. Holly grinned at the suggestion and immediately began doing so. "Too bad, she's got fairly nice tits too, perhaps later on she'll change her mind and let you have a little suck or two on them."

Donna ignored the comment, finishing herself, lavishing the oil into her own skin until it shined with the same intensity of sheen that the other two girls had.

Once they'd completed doing that, Donna again watched as each woman began fastening collars and wrist shackles to one another's arms and legs, complete with chains that now connected them to one another as well.

"Well, guess we're all set. Now...we sit and wait until we're summoned," Patricia said to no one in particular. "How about you getting me aroused some while we're waiting?" She then added looking towards Holly who seemed most eagerly to do so. Once again Donna caught Patricia's hard stare and slight smile as she sat down on one of the nearby couches, spreading her legs as Holly quickly fell to her knees between them.

"That's it baby girl...eat my pussy until it's all nice and wet and juicy! But don't you dare try and make me fucking cum like you tried to do the last time either, I want to stay as highly aroused as possible for as long as possible," she warned her friend.

"Yes Pat," Holly said subserviently, now using an entirely different tone of voice as she obeyed her friend.

Donna could only sit there as Holly lapped away happily at Patricia's pussy, by the sounds of which, she could tell that Holly was indeed making her very wet and slippery indeed. To her surprise, she felt her own pussy suddenly moisten, though she'd never really entertained the thought of being with another woman, she still found it mildly arousing to sit there and witness it nonetheless. So lost in thought while watching, she nearly didn't hear the soft sounding tone that rang inside the room, though both of the other girls did, immediately scrambling back onto their feet.

"That's us," Holly said looking towards Donna, "Guess we'll be seeing you in a little while," she added looking flushed as well as extremely excited.

"Shut the fuck up and get your ass moving!" Pat yelled at her, nearly knocking Holly over as she headed towards the door. "You know that Mistress Grant doesn't like to be kept waiting!"

#

Donna sat nervously waiting, listening expectantly for the soft ringing tone that would summon her into the next room. When it came, she jumped, though immediately standing, steeling herself as she quickly allowed the robe she'd been wearing to fall to the floor. Reaching the door, she turned the doorknob having no idea what to expect, taking a deep breath as she did so, and then entered. What she saw nearly took her breath away, and she stumbled slightly as she entered the room.

"Please return with the Champagne Linda," Greg told her simply, "for our guests."

Almost as quickly as she had entered the room, she left it scurrying down the hall to where she knew trays of Champagne waited for her. As she did so, she shook her head in disbelief, the image of Holly and Patricia burned deeply inside her mind's eye.

Both girls had been chained to the ceiling, arms extended high above their heads, each with a ball-gag in their mouth, though there feet touched the ground, each one had a bar fastened between them, spreading them obscenely as they partially hung there suspended as they were. In addition, each girl was hooded above the nose, completely covering their eyes. Though it had been the briefest of glances before she had left, she had also caught a knowing look and smile from Sylvia who had stood off to one side as Donna had entered. Except for the German officer's cap, Sylvia was dressed almost precisely in the way that Donna had once pictured her. She had stood in a tight form fitting black latex body garment that clearly revealed every curve of her body, the woman's nearly white hair standing out in stark contrast to it as she stood, a small horse whip tapping impatiently against her own thigh.

Donna hadn't had time to look at the guests seated around the room, just a bare image of them even being there, though the one closest to her nearer the door appeared to be wearing a mask of some sort. "Damn!" she considered as she made her way back down the hall carrying the tray of drinks, though moving a bit more slowly in her return taking special care not to spill them. "I hope they're not all wearing masks!" she told herself as that would make positive identification next to impossible!

Donna reentered the room carrying the tray, remembering to first serve the guests before going over to Greg as he'd instructed her to do. Leaning over slightly, feeling her breasts suddenly swaying, careful so as not to knock over any of the drinks on her tray, she offered without speaking first stopping in front of the older gentleman who currently wore the partial face mask hiding his identity. Donna was still careful not to look at him directly in the face, even with the mask on, though her attention was immediately drawn to his hard stiff cock while he sat there, though not touching it, removing one of the flutes.

"Thank you," he said politely, though this too surprised her as she quickly stepped sideways in front of the next guest, once again offering a drink silently towards the woman.

Donna was able to quickly observe as she did so, that though considerably older with streaks of gray in the woman's hair, the face she had seen seemed vaguely familiar to her, knowing she had seen the woman somewhere before, but unable to place a name with the image, though she again looked quickly away not making eye contact as she'd been told to do, once again stepping over to the next guest, though stepping a few feet away over to the next couch that sat closer to where she knew Sylvia was standing.

From behind, she heard a resounding "crack" of the whip as it connected with flesh, once again causing her to wince, though quickly recovering even as another loud resounding slap fell against flesh, flowed quickly by an approving moan coming from around the ball-gag of one of the women, though she couldn't tell which one of them it had been when she heard it.

There was only a momentary silence as she finished serving the drinks, the last two neither of which she recognized, though both much younger in their appearance. As she did, she saw the woman's hand reach out, tweaking one of Donna's extended nipples as she leaned over. Though the move had caught her by surprise, she was quick enough to not flinch from it, receiving the unwelcomed touch standing her ground even though the nipple pinch had been less than welcome and more than a bit painful as she stood there enduring it, until satisfied, the woman released Donna's tit, finally accepting a drink from the tray. Thankful to once again stand, distancing herself from the woman who'd pinched her, she turned crossing the room careful to keep her eyes straight though she could see Sylvia observing her from out of the corner of her eye as she headed towards were Greg was standing. He too was nude, though his prick remained somewhat flaccid as he stood there. Donna offered him a drink which he accepted, and then expected to be dismissed back to the waiting room, she turned to leave and do just that when Greg's voiced froze her in place.

"You weren't dismissed," he informed her sternly. "Turn around, bend over and don't you dare spill any drinks!"

She did, knowing full well what was about to happen, bracing herself for the impact which came, though as he'd told her earlier, didn't feel nearly as painful as it had the first time he'd slapped her. Even so the sudden sting of his hand upon her ass tingled hotly for several moments as she remained in position, wondering if she'd soon receive another, though this question too was quickly answered.

"Now, sit the tray down on the table," he said pointing towards it, "And then go and apologize to our guests as well for your insolence, just as I asked you to do for me," he told her, telling her in so few words what exactly was expected of her as she did so. This time, she did glance over to where Sylvia was standing and caught a look of amused disappointment in the woman's face though she quickly turned away from her, stopping in front of the older masked gentleman, bending over and presenting her twin ass cheeks towards him. When the slap came, it was nothing in comparison to those she'd now received from Greg.

"You can do better than that," Greg said addressing the man. "Go ahead, do it again, and this time a little harder!"

Donna continued to stand, once again waiting, feeling another smack against her ass, this one a bit firmer, slightly harder, but once again not nearly as hard or stinging as she might have expected.

"Better," Greg said approvingly. "But let Mavis show you how it's really done," he then said.

"Mavis!" Donna thought to herself, now she had a name with the face, though she still couldn't recall where she had heard it or seen her before yet. But she knew she would given enough time to think about it, it would surely come to her.

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,462 Followers
1...345678