Limits

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The slap she received this time was even harder than those, which Greg had given her, causing her to wince with the pain of it, slightly moaning as she did so, though it had sounded like one of pleasure as she expelled her breath from the sudden impact.

"Very good!" Greg said approvingly. "See Tom? Just like that," Greg said, now having given a name to his masked guest, though this as yet remained only a clue to the man's true identity.

Donna endured three more hand smacks against her ass from four of the remaining guests, none of which was as hard as what she'd already been forced to submit to, though she could feel the hotness of each spreading across her ass, and formed the image in her mind of how the redness must have looked to each of them as she stood there bending over. She quickly stepped over to the last guest, once again preparing herself, but she was totally unprepared for what next happened.

"Ouch!" she said involuntarily, actually standing upright, reaching around herself to attempt to sooth the injured area. Rather than getting slapped, the woman who had first and quite painfully so, pinched her nipple, had now done the same to her ass cheek, taking her more by surprise than anything, though she'd responded to it when she had done so.

"I'll give you that one," Greg warned Donna a second later. "I should have warned you that Tracy is a pincher, so consider yourself warned now," he told her though his voice sounded almost sympathetic as he did so.

Donna's only solace came in the form that she at least had another name to go with a face, and one, which she would make sure she'd remember.

Donna's major fear now came from the fact that she hadn't addressed Sylvia, who continued to stand there tapping the whip she held in her hand against her own thigh. She started to move obediently towards her.

"That's not necessary," Greg said catching her intent. "She's strictly here for the girls, not for you," he added giving Donna immediate relief now realizing that she might not have to deal with "Mistress Grant" as she now thought of her, the rest of the evening.

Fully expecting, and hoping to be dismissed now, she wasn't, once again Greg looking at her, though smiling as he did so. "Sit, watch, observe," he instructed her, now motioning to where a small stool sat off to one side in the corner of the room, though it faced the entire room, including Greg's guests as she took it.

Greg nodded his head towards Sylvia who quit tapping herself with the small whip, the expression on her face turning to one of eager expectation, "almost too eager," Donna thought. Sylvia immediately struck out, another resounding crack of the small horsewhip against what she now knew to be Holly's bare ass, her cheeks already reddened with several criss-crossing welts that had risen angrily in appearance atop her ass cheeks. Stepping over, she now did the same to Patricia's, Donna watching her struggle against her bindings as she hung there, moaning "Pleasurably?" Donna wondered as she sat there watching her, listening.

Donna watched as Sylvia now walked around back towards Holly, encircling the two women, reversing the whip she still held, pressing it against the girl's cunt, almost gently caressing her with it, causing her to moan around the gag in her mouth. Sylvia then slid it fully between the woman's legs, forcing her to straddle it, as Sylvia caught both ends in her hands, lifting, enough so that Donna saw Holly's feet actually lift from the ground momentarily. Letting her back down to the ground, she next did the same to Patricia, though even more forcefully so than she'd done to Holly, lifting her slightly higher and longer before letting her down, now brushing the whip against the woman's breast, then flicking it quickly, suddenly landing it perfectly against the tip of the woman's hard extended little nipple.

Movement drew her attention away from this, which she only then realized she'd been caught up in and watching, her breath actually held as she slowly allowed herself to expel it. "Tom" as she recalled, now sat his hand slowly working his prick, even more swollen and firm that it had been when she'd first seen it, amused as Mavis who sat next to him now reached over forcing his own hand away as she began to manipulate it, playing with it as he sat there.

Likewise, Tracy, or rather "Pinch cunt" as she referred to her was unabashedly playing with herself, several fingers embedded inside her openly displayed pussy, her free hand purposely twisting and pinching her own nipples, and though she couldn't feel it herself, Donna's own breasts tingled suddenly with the sense of it while she sat there doing so.

"Linda!" she now heard Greg calling her name for the second time, which she only then realized having missed it the first, too engrossed in everything that she was seeing, and momentarily forgetting the false name she'd been using when he had.

"Yes Master!" she said jumping from her chair standing next to him, surprised at her own response in calling him that, but seeing the pleased expression on his face when she did so.

"Touch me," he said far less forcefully, almost questionably which she immediately began doing, her hand reaching out to grasp his cock which had hardened considerably since she'd last seen it. Even Sylvia seemed surprised by this, her own look giving it away, though she smiled broadly, now walking over towards the younger man sitting next to the sexy looking redhead whose name she still hadn't heard yet.

"Would you like to play some?" Sylvia asked her. "Go ahead, try it, don't be afraid, they like the feel of the whip on their skin," Sylvia told the woman who stood almost immediately accepting the whip from her. She too had enormous breasts which bounced sinfully as she had stood up from the couch, she crossed the short distance to where the two women still hung, repeating the gesture she'd seen only moments earlier, though not just brushing the handle of the whip against their sensitive mounds, actually placing one end directly, then pressing it until the handle near fully disappeared into Patricia's pussy as she stood there. Once again, Pat thrashed against her bindings, though she obviously made every attempt to fuck herself upon the end of the whip as she did, the redhead joyously holding it, thrusting it, then removing it suddenly and slapping Patricia's ass with it surprising her with the harsh loud crack as it fell against her flesh. She then repeated the entire process with Holly, though upon removing the handle, Donna noticed that it was thickly covered with a great deal of the woman's white creamy juice, which she then rubbed against her own cunt, wiping the whip off as she did so.

"Nicely done," Sylvia complimented, taking the whip back and offering it to someone else to try. Not too surprisingly, it was Mavis who now stood, taking it from her.

"I'd rather use it on someone else," she then stated. "Tom?" she asked looking towards him.

Without saying a word, he stood then, his hard prick standing well out in front, which for an older man, Donna found to be fairly impressive, perhaps even more so than Greg's own cock, which she continued to stand there and fondle while she watched.

"I'd like...a cock ring too," he then stammered, almost embarrassed by the admission.

"Linda," Greg said telling her what to do without saying it. Immediately, she turned heading out of the room back to the refreshment room where she had noticed and seen earlier and array of additional whips as well as various and sundry sex-toys, which had been arranged on a sterile looking table. Though she had never seen one, certainly never used one herself before, she knew exactly what to look for, and found it within seconds. As quickly as she could, she returned, having first placed it within the center of a much smaller silver tray, which she now carried back into the room.

Once again Donna caught Greg's pleased look upon seeing her, then nodding towards where Tom stood expectantly waiting. "Put it on," he told her. That she hadn't expected, but she quickly knelt before him, taking the cock ring off the tray taking a moment to figure out how to do it, then almost expertly slipping it over and down his hard shaft, gently urging his tight swollen balls through it once reaching the base. Satisfied, as Tom obviously was too, Donna stepped back, once again reaching out to begin fondling Greg's prick without being asked to.

"What else would you like?" Mavis asked speaking at Tom. Almost meekly, he stepped over until he was standing next to where Holly was, mouthing her tit he began sucking it, much to her delight as she'd certainly not been expecting that. "Now!" Tom said mouthing the word around the woman's breast, "Now!"

Mavis grinned, her hand swinging out far behind her, then coming forward, the whip landing harshly, directly against his ass, causing him to cry out painfully as it did, though he held onto Holly's breast with his mouth continuing to suck it, one hand now grasping his prick which he jerked on wildly as he stood there, again and again, the whip coming down on him, his hand furiously flying now up and down his shaft, though he had switched, now sucking Holly's other breast as he traded places with them back and forth.

To Donna, it seemed like and felt like an eternity, though it could have only been one or two minutes at best, she soon heard him groan, watched him shudder and sigh pleasurably, one last swing of the whip landing against him at that moment as he came, squirting his spunk, jacking himself off as everyone watched, his semen flying wildly, some of it hitting Holly's belly which then ran down towards her openly displayed cunt as though seeking refuge as it ran down towards it, suddenly pooling and collecting itself in the upper folds of the woman's pussy.

Mavis handed the whip back to Sylvia as Tom retook his seat, removing the cock ring, tossing it back onto the tray Donna had used when bringing it in.

"Does she have you close enough yet?" Mavis now asked looking over towards Greg.

"Almost," he told her, though he turned walking over towards her as she sat down waiting for him expectantly. Not knowing what else to do, Donna followed though staying behind.

"Finish him for me," Mavis said speaking at Donna. "Jack him off into my mouth," she added lustily, her hands now covering her own fleshy breasts as she sat there playing with them, her mouth partially open now as Donna once again held Greg's prick more quickly stroking it now, pointing it in her direction.

All around her, everyone else seemed to be engaged in some sort of perverted act of one kind or another, Even Sylvia now stood in front of the redhead, undoing the zipper that had run from her naval down between her legs and half way up her back, her cunt obviously exposed and available as the woman leaned forward licking her, Sylvia's hands resting on the woman's head keeping it there while she rhythmically fucked the woman's face.

"Pinched Cunt" was doing exactly that, though she'd repositioned herself almost obscenely, her head pointed towards the floor, her ass still resting upon the couch, though her legs were spread as she draped herself over the back of the couch. The man who had come with her, now standing behind it, her large sized labia pinched within each of his hands which he stood there tugging on, pulling on, and stretching outwards so decadently that Donna could barely tear her eyes away from the woman while looking at her. Had it not been for the sudden throb and lurch of Greg's prick in her hand, she might have missed his climax altogether, though she now began pumping it, watching the explosion of his semen which he shot forcefully into the hungrily waiting open mouth of the woman who laughed gleefully, almost childlike as he did so.

#

"You're excused Linda," Greg had told her, actually turning with her, escorting her towards the door. Then almost kindly he added, "Have something to eat, drink, relax...it's going to be a long night yet, just listen for your bell-tone, I'll call you when we need anything else."

Donna had quickly retreated back into the room, glad in a way that she had a bit of a reprieve, though curiously saddened that she wouldn't be there to watch and witness whatever else was about to take place either. And, there was one additional sensation she hadn't counted on either...she was aroused, so much so that she succumbed to her own needs of the flesh, taking one of the life-like dildo's from off the table, placing herself down on the soft plush couch, spreading her legs obscenely wide, and then began fucking herself with the rubberized prick all the while wishing it had been her mouth that had been the receptacle of Greg's thick rich creamy semen.

#

Twice she'd been recalled back into the room, once with more drinks, and once with a tray of strawberries and cream which she gave them, though this time managing to dodge Tracy's fingers, causing the woman to laugh delightedly with the just missed exchange.

The last time she'd gone in, even Holly and Patricia had been unshackled from the ceiling, each one now uncovered and un-gagged as well, though they both had knelt, hands once again secured behind their backs as they sat giving each of the two younger men who were there, blowjobs as they sat kneeling before them, forced to do so without the aid of their hands.

In a way, it had reminded her of Royalty at a Roman Orgy, everyone was spread about the room, some on the sofas, most on the floors still curled up together, spent, glistening with perspiration from their exertions, the smell of male and female spending filling the air, wickedly intoxicating as she offered up slices of strawberries and cream to everyone, some of which was immediately used for other purposes.

#

At some point during the night, Donna actually fell asleep. She awoke with the added surprise of finding herself luxuriously bedded, the room spacious, decorated lavishly. The sliver of sunshine peeking through her drawn curtains telling her it was already well into the day. She sat up, still nude, though finding her clothes all neatly folded and spread upon the dressing table, along with her watch and personal jewelry. She reached for it, picking it up. "Holy shit!" she exclaimed aloud to herself, it was just then past noon. Tiredly, Donna dressed, saving a much-needed shower or bath for later. Right now she just wanted to go home, and get there as quickly as it was humanly possible for her to do.

She was relieved not running into Greg as she descended the stairs from the upper level bedrooms, wondering as she did so if Greg wasn't still asleep himself. Having no idea when the "Orgy" as she thought about it had finally ended, or how for that matter she'd been taken to her room, worriedly not remembering any of it or how she'd gotten there, a question to be asked later perhaps, though there were many more questions now bouncing around inside her head, too many questions, and too few answers for.

She was met at the bottom of the stairs by an alert house servant, the woman pleasant, though whose expression remained passive as she met her. "For you miss," she said handing Donna a thick envelope, bowing slightly, and then holding the door open for her as Donna stepped outside. Just by the feel of it she knew what it contained, and it contained a lot of it too.

"Damn, Damn! Damn! Damn!" Donna said as she slid inside her car, starting the engine and backed out of the drive.

She might know a few names, but even those remained somewhat of a mystery to her. She still had no concrete evidence of any sort that could even be used. A packet of only God knew how much cash, handed to her by a servant no less, and not even from Greg himself, proof positive of nothing. And she had no real witnesses either, other than herself, and what was she witness too anyway? A private, albeit a decadent gathering of "friends" which she herself had been a participant in, that...and nothing more by the way anyone else would see it even if she was to somehow try and explain it all.

The only real lead, the only real witness she might have, if she could find a way to locate her, talk to her, was the woman who had been there before her. "But how much had she even seen before leaving?" Donna wondered. "And could she even identify anyone there while she had been?" "Maybe...maybe Holly might be willing to help her, if she could find a way in convincing her to do so, though she doubted it. It certainly wasn't much to go on, but it was all that she had. But at least it was something, though it would require much from Jerry, though even with his genius at uncovering the impossible, this might prove to finally be impossible for him to come up with anything with the little information that she actually had come away with.

#

As expected, Jerry was less than pleased with what she told him, giving him over the phone once she'd gotten home and had showered first. And there was much of course that she hadn't told him, failing to share with him much of her own active participation.

"This might take a while," he told her. "I'll run some names through the corporate data base, see if we come up with any possibilities. Maybe if we get a few names, we can try and match them up with some potential look-alikes, or Corporate I.D.'s, not much to work with though," he once again told her dejectedly, disappointed they hadn't been able to somehow hook her up with a wire.

"I was naked most of the night," she had shared with him. "There was no way I could have been able to record anything," she'd said, though telling him she was sure it was for that very reason that she'd been required to "serve drinks and such" in the nude. "They're very careful Jerry, very...very careful."

"As you still need to be," he also said in reminding her. "Though by the sounds of it, maybe you should throw in the towel, give up on this," he admonished her. "It might be this is a bit tougher than you imagined it might be in trying to get to the truth of it all. Obviously they've been doing this for quite some time, and whoever it is that's involved in all this, they're obviously aware they might be looked at, or looked into by someone. So they're obviously taking precautions against anyone doing that."

Jerry was right of course, but she was so close now, she could almost feel it, taste it, and she wasn't about to give up just yet.

"Just a little while longer, then if we still don't have anything, I will," she assured him, hearing a sigh of relief on his end. "Ok, but you still need to be careful too," he added. "You sure you're not ready to bring Dan into this?"

"Not yet Jerry, we still don't have anything, and especially if we don't get anything, there's no sense in even bringing him into this at all, he'd only be worried, and more than likely furious with me...with us, for not telling him about it in the first place!"

"You're right of course," Jerry agreed. "Meanwhile, I'll see that I can find out anything with what you've given me, though I'm not going to promise you very much."

"I understand," Donna told him sighing dejectedly, then hung up the phone, hearing it ring only moments later.

"Hello?"

"Good afternoon Linda, just wanted to call and see how you're feeling," Sylvia said casually.

"I'm feeling good! Thank you!" Donna responded back, trying to sound cheerful even excited at hearing Sylvia's voice.

"Good, I'm pleased to hear that," she said, "As will Greg, who wanted me to call and check up on you, see how you were doing, feeling. Oh, and before I forget, he also wanted me to tell you how pleased he was with your..." she paused for a moment as though taking a breath, "services" she finished, letting Donna know as she did so what she'd really meant by it. "Very pleased," she added by way of emphasis. "As was someone else who was there too."

1...345678