Limits

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

#

Donna returned moments later.

"Who was on the phone calling you this early in the morning?" Greg asked.

"Oh, just a friend who's soon going to be unemployed, I told him I'd be more than willing to give him a good recommendation, even help him find another job too if I can."

"That's sweet of you," Sylvia said, "Maybe we can find him a job through the agency?" She suggested.

"Ah no...I don't think that would be a very good idea under the circumstances, he knows too much about me," she told the two of them.

"Well, perhaps not then," Greg said, "though I'm sure I can find him a nice quiet little job somewhere well out of the way where he'd make plenty of money and be nice and happy being there."

"That might work," Donna said, feeling a little guilty, but knowing deep down inside, it really was for the best. "Now then, where were we anyway?"

"Well let's see, you were about to come over here and sit on my face, while Greg here fucks you from behind, that sound about right?"

"That sounds perfect!" Donna laughed.

"See aren't you glad you came to work for OB & D, which reminds me, you do know what that really stands for don't you?"

Donna thought, "No...what?"

"Obedience, Bondage and Discipline Services of course!"

Donna laughed in spite of herself as she jumped back into bed with them.

"Of course it does," she thought to herself. "It makes perfect sense."

1...345678